#WeTheUsers

JOIN #WETHEUSERS IRC CHAT AND FIGHT AGAINST THE FAT TWINK MENACE!
WE WILL KEEP FIGHTING UNTIL JEWS IS NOTHING MORE THAN A VOICED IDLER!
pastebin.com/B4sSXQ5b

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/241116290
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go eat a sack of galvanized nails you potato humping hobo freak

Off-site circlejerks were a mistake.

Go back to Holla Forums, the non-Redditors won the Battle of 11/3/2017

Go fuck an electrical transformer that's full of rabid bats you gay prancing lala bike molestor.

Go answer to your happy merchant JEWS

Nah, go answer to the void you're facing upon death, you godless communist midget bulldyke.

Go answer to the sorry fucker you call RatFink the Fat Twink!
Join #WeTheUsers and Full OP Atlantic 2018

You can go answer to God and his Browning Auto Rifle of fury, you live internet roleplaying assramming baguette bingeeater.

You can go back to Reddit as #WeTheUsers take back #RedditChan from you aborted mentally ill tumblrites.
Full OP Atlantic 2018, Join #WeTheUsers
Holla Forums take back #Holla Forums too!

No.

Nice job confusing people in IRC you mulatto mongoloidic tailpipe dicking bastard child of a golf supply store owner.

suck my butthole you electric niggers

This thread is a cancer dive and if it keeps going I am just going to bomb it with trash until the mods finally wipe it.

Go gas yourself kike shill!

Goddamn I might have to go looking for more gore.

You should BTFO back to Reddit you paid George Soros shill. I make your yearly salary in a fucking nanosecond.
These are the people JEWS let control #Holla Forums, JOIN #WETHEUSERS TODAY
vimeo.com/241116290

Every time you post, five images escape the vault.

I make your lifes salary everytime you post, go back to shilling for minimum wage. Fat obese twinks at Thicc For Gay make 4x what you make too.
>vimeo.com/241116290

You are the single uncoolest person who has ever posted here. You are pure cringe incarnate. Have you ever so much gotten a hug from a girl that included boobs?

Five more images because you are illiterate and mods need to wipe this trainwreck.

I honestly think this is probably Holla Forums's idea of an ebin Antifa Day Parade demoralization psyop. Seriously, they're so lame, all they ever do is copy our ideas but make them sound lame. You guys are like the 35 year old youth pastor who still hardcore skates and listens to Christian alternative rock in his car. Just fucking end your lives, please.

My google search says it all, TalmudooDOO

im sixteen pages into the histories, and i swaaer to god im gonna fuck you all by the end of the night

Another five images for being unfunny, posting fucking glimmy, being unfunny, being gay and unfunny, and because this thread needs a nuke.

BEGONE THOT and join #WeTheUsers AND DEFEND AGAINST THESE SPECIAL NEED USERS

Another five pics for still responding and for being a retard that can't keep it in IRC.

GET ROASTED
Even fucking Jake Paul joined you in the sheer gas I spilled on you shills!

You actually put a little work into that one. You must really want people to join your honeypot.

I've been on Holla Forums for years.

I have no idea what's happening in this thread.

Another five for the retard while I wait for the mods to wake up.