Operation University Infiltration (California Primariy)

Hello fellow 4channers, I have ordered 500 "it's okay to be white" copies and want to disseminate them to cool 4channers who are at or near universities (especially in California) to post them around the campuses at night.

Send me a reason you want the copies, what you will do with them, and where you will post them and if I think it's funny enough I'll mail them to you

Please do a better job with your bait next time FBI, your post reads like satire.

Also, if anyone else wants to join in the effort, I used BestValueCopy.com for discreet purchase of copies. Print them at home and host a fellow 4channer or simply post the pics of where you posted the copies for the lulz

Big antifa day tomorrow so print your own at home

A way to do this discreetly is for me to just send them to a post office near you with a name on the package and then you just pick the package up at the post office

I now proclaim this a yuri thread. All yuri posts go here.

i mean you could troll a protest event like that will happen tomorrow and have posters like that why not

shet i just realized mostly everyone here is prolly in high school not college

fuck

i dropped out of high school

checkmate, kike

I was literally b& from high school topjej.

there are so many jews in this thread

nice hat

so anime girl nazis are going to brutally maim me and there are lots of jews with big noses i notice

If you can dream it, you can meme it, fam.

There are too many jews in a thread with 0 jews in it. Just due to the fact that there could be jews in the thread is too many in the threa.

What kind of thread is this even supposed to be?

i like bikini chicks

What happens if I email the address you've included? Do you try to involve me in a really cool plot to blow up a federal building?

i mean if you email me it's a throwaway account so idgaf