Tip Top Tekkity Ticka Tango Tengen Toppa Kek

Have you ever seen something fail so fucking hard.

I get the feeling that Remedy got incredibly lucky with Max Payne 1 because it's the one game from them I actually like.

I think their whole career has been luckā€¦ their last game was trash, I'm expecting Quantum break to be trash too. They can't write a good story or interesting characters, so I'm confused, I'm beginning to suspect that Max Payne isn't a game but a collective memory implanted into our minds by aliens or ancient beings from another dimension, but this thread exists because Quantum Break on DX11 is faster than Quantum Break on DX12, even though Quauntum Break was developed primarily for DX12, and even though DX12 is supposed to be faster than DX11.

Honestly how?

The trailer on the steam store still has EXCLUSIVE XBONER in it

Honestly I smell more incompetence from microsoft than remedy on this one.

If I pull off DX12, would you die?

it would be extremely incompatible.

You're a big game. 68 GB, seriously what the hell

This is what happens when you force dudes with hardcore PC gaming as their pedigree to make games for dumb dudebros on consoles.
Sam Lake i s fucking faggot btw

Somewhere inside the game files are audio for CIA, the potential for memery is there, but only those who would sacrifice hdd space.

I always got this feeling he was full of himself after seeing him in Alan Wake.

It's simple:
With DX12, little abstraction so the optimization job is on the developer's hands and they're probably too busy optimizing for consoles and just hoping PC master race can throw more Ghz at the problem and make it go away. On that aspect, DX12 is closer to the APIs consoles have enjoyed for decade and that allowed to maximize the hardware through careful optimization.
With DX11, large abstraction, optimization goes through the driver layer and all the tricks the AMD/Intel/Nvidia engineers came up with over the years to make sure their hardware performs as well as possible are available.

Maybe in several years, when DX12 matures a bit more and engines start getting mainstream support for it, it will change.

40fps on 970 for a game like this is still pretty bad.

muh 4k textures

I remember him saying that Alan Wake story was a masterpiece unlike anything ever done.

What we got? The most generic shit full of cliches and HUR ZOMBIES THAT CAN ONLY BE KILLED WITH LIGHT DURRR

Lmao

jesus christ
witcher 3 is a bigger game in both size and voice acted lines and even that is only 35GB

But HD Blu-ray with 4k textures is the future of movies user :^)

Remedy dev said they had more experience with DX11 and were more comfortable designing for it.

Cant wait for Vulkan to save everyone

Full Aidan body model when?

Why does he wear a mask?

I bought it from the Windows store at full price. Thank you for allowing me to realize that I didn't actually enjoy that game half a year ago.

Quality texture.

I really liked the MP series. 3 had fantastic gameplay, but a shit plot. Also loved the aesthetic of Alan Wake.