anyone played it?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/668434/6e1a81449c/
exhentai.org/g/922650/8ddcebc5cd/
exhentai.org/g/977747/b6c82a283a/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Magnet links, anyone?

You should kill yourselves.

What is this a H Game thread or questionable games that shouldn't be discussed?

No, i won't.

Naw bruh.

BUT MY BOOOOODYYYY

Do you play as a cuck, or a bull?

Never mind, looked it up on vndb. It's cuck shit.

Who's the MC? The cucked or the cucker? Or the slut?

I don't know why I want it.

I know a few. I feel like my soul is corrupted beyond saving.

I never could get into VH because it always feels so lacking in content.
CoC is fine but it got fucked up quick with furshit and dick spam.

Get out.

Reverse harem VN when?

what is this ntr shit

That'd be awesome, actually.

Reported.

I totally forgot it was coming out today. Torrents when?

That's all different kinds of fucked up.

That'd be like impregnating a dude in the testicles.

Is it Netori or NTR?
Are you the bull?
This is important

Please check my dubs.

You wouldn't like TiTS either then, he flat-out abandoned CoC for it for several years and promptly shat it up with futa and furries in the same way except now the furries are gene-modded aliens or humans instead of being a native race. Also still the same is that a vast majority of the game's content is commissioned or user-submitted rather than written by anybody actually in charge of the game.

Comlaining about furshit in a game made by a furry for other furries.

I don't have a good enough disgusted reaction pic.

Fuck you for introducing that image to my head.

cuck sim, good

reminder, it doesn't matter if you're cucking or getting cucked, you're still a degenerate

Both are advertised as kind of "something-for-everyone" games and then most things are futa and/or furries, although staying a baseline human in either is satisfying on its own even with Fenoxo trying to pull horseshit like that hummus cheat-item to revert to human being described to you as "bland" or "boring".

It doesn't matter. NTR and all its derivatives are the objectively worst imaginable fetish. Nothing comes close. Nothing can compare.

Slaanesh itself would throw you degenerates out of the warp for going too far.

Weebs faggots showing their true colors

Weebs should be banned on sight

I knew it.
Being cucked became such a meme that you faggots now acquired a taste for it.

Who could have seen that coming, eh?

speak for yourself, anthony.

traps arent faggots they are friends!!

Nice dubs, Jeb.

10/10

Sounds hot, post link

Why does this exist?
Why does this thread exist?

Well, this suddenly has my interest.

If anything, I'd be more worried about her going directly into the womb and past the cervix.

Thats why the /fit/ here doesnt suck. faggots are immediately told to fuck off and everybody avoids using those words.
If you dont do this the worms that lurk on the gay boards all start to creep in.

exhentai.org/g/668434/6e1a81449c/
exhentai.org/g/922650/8ddcebc5cd/
That second one was a bitch to find.

Why not just go to pixiv or a hentai site and browse some hentai?

Why wade through walls of terrible terrible text just to see some softcore? What's wrong with you people?

Oh you're lonely.

Oh boy.

We've all got our coping mechanisms user. Some try to simulate relationships, others just stay in flat out denial.

Forgot the best tag:

You can tell when the art is garbage when lines are drawn around nipples like they're just stuck onto boobs with glue.

I mean, if the literal cuck title wasn't enough to shy you away from this.

Two nukes were not enough

Absolute madman, Ill masturbate to it just forthat

I'm not proud to say this is on my favorite folder.

I'm kind of surprised no one's played Anthony Burch Simulator, to be honest.

I'd buy it if there was a Nubian mod.

getting cucked is really bad, but cucking ain't that bad.

Wait for sales reports. Then guess the weeb percentage that is into that shit. You overreact like a typical Holla Forumsack.

There's nothing wrong with cukcing if you're the bull. It's only a shit fetish when it's from the point of view of the cuck.

I think it's safe to say the artist has a rather weak grasp of reproductive anatomy.

Cucking is really bad, user.

What's wrong with cucking?

We already have enough cucks user, no need to breed more

Pic unrelated

Griffith did nothing wrong

There was that one VN by the same guy (at least I think it was the same guy) about getting NTRd by a chad and turning him into your new femboy girlfriend after dumping your old slut

Anyone remember how it was called?

You sure you're not talking about that one doujin? If you want to search for it then vndb probably has a list with every game they've done.

彼女を寝取ったヤリチン男を雌堕ちさせるまで
It's not by the same anything as OP's.

That's the one. Is it out yet? I've been searching around but it seems there's no gallery of it yet, at least not on sadpanda.

GAIUS VAN BAELSAR DID NOTHING WRONG!
EORZEANS ARE JUST UNGRATEFUL HERETICAL SHITS THAT CAN'T HANDLE A FUCKING COHESIVE ORDERLY CIVILIZATION!
THOSE DEGENERATE FUCKS ARE STILL BUTTHURT THAT THEIR 12 PAGAN GODS DON'T EXIST AND EVEN SAVAGE NIGGER TRIBES CAN WRECK THEIR SHIT ON AN ALMOST DAILY BASIS!

It's been out since July. The game itself is on nyaa.

Can you acces the image files easily? Not like I can speak Jap anyways, so it's not really worth it for me to play through it.

Then why did he sell himself?

What are you, gay?

Of course not, a dead man can do no wrong and Griffitth died in the lake and some demon called FEMdo took over his husk.

lmao

What I'm saying is why he'd give me the chance. Griffith is gay as fuck

Women are disgusting harlots, a true ubermensch would only use them for breeding.

I don't know how easily you could the image files, but looking around it seems there's an option to just unlock all the sex scenes from the extras menu.

I'll give it a try. Thanks a lot.

could extract the image files*

Dude what the fuck? Is this a thing? I thought looking up for the images wouldn't hurt.

cuckoldry is the thinking man's fetish, and this is a fact.

If he was a thinking man then he would be smart enough not to let others fuck his wife/gf.

He is kinda hot.
The face doesn't really match the body type though, and the body type definitely doesn't match the actions.

Yeah, a man who's thinking each and every day what went wrong in his life

Why is Mangagamer so shit with names?
The game is part of Ai Suru Tsuma series, which was often translated as "love of cheating wife". I'm also fairly certain it's the third installment in the series. Why the fuck would they name it that?
Also it's not even a fucking proper vn in a regular sense of the word. I remember trying it out in japanese a few years back and being confused that none of my choices lead to anything but to blurry pictures. Then I realised that what I was meant to do was go to memory mode, and see the full scenes from there, which kinda defeats the point.
Also, why the fuck does Mangagamer only translate old games? Kashidashi Tsuma series by the same devs is newer, better drawn, sells like hotcakes and the woman in them makes my dick diamonds.

I second this notion. No matter the specific sub-genre, the characters and developments are pantsu-on-head retarded.
I want yuri, but with men.

so, one guy and one girl VN?

i prefer cheating, stealing the woman, and impregnating her with my child, while the husband an hero.

good goy

Damn man those are some good memories

Cucking someone's wife is a great fetish. Fantasizing to be the cucked person just makes me sick and makes me hate you.

I banged your wife in real life.

I'm a bit confused about the Kashidashi series, what order are you even supposed to go through them in? I read the one with Hiroto first and now I'm going through the one with the AV director, but for some reason there's a title with a 1 (while the one with Hiroto had no number) and another one with a 2.

This hentai is my guilty pleasure.

sauce?

As far as I remember, there are three mainline games and two gaiden games. First pic with a 1 is actually from the first gaiden game, I believe it's about her in school. Second gaiden is also a prequel.

exhentai.org/g/977747/b6c82a283a/

What's the name of this eroge?

貸し出し妻、満里奈の“ネトラセ”報告 外伝2 ―OL満里奈の童貞調教
Seen the cg rips on sad panda, but haven't found the downoad link for the vn itself. Then again, last time I looked was three months ago.

Ah, now I get it. Do you know if the second one is up anywhere? I can only find the first on nyaa.

I know reverse harem is actually a nonsensical term, but informally, it would more or less be applied like "reverse rape" (woman raping a man, even though that's still rape and real reverse rape would be considered consensual sex) is. Basically, you would play as a woman trying to expand her harem of fuckbois, either through her candid innocence, to be more in line with traditional "bland nerd guy gets all the hot girls" harem VN, or by being the ultimate dominatrix.

what?

And so it begins

Well, tomboy is a general name for a boyish girl. I guess they are trying to make a mirror term.

Found the cuck

I think it would be neat if there was a game where you play as one of the girs in a harem and the objective is to compete with the other girls and ultimately win the affection of the guy they're all in love with.
Like a reverse dating sim or something.

:^)

It is a SJW term for trap. The panda has been infected for a while.

isnt reverse rape is when A is raping B, but B takes control and rapes A?

yandere is a shit fetish

Shit, I didn't even completely realize they made the switch.

Is n-hentai any good?

pleb

good shit, downloaded all my lewds there

So many unexploited concepts are making my dick suffer.

Ssh, don't worry dear. Some day.

Come on now. How the fuck can a website who shits on all western cosplayers for not looking Asian (pretty) enough? Yeah, even the decent western 3DPD ones.

Boorus used to use that term for female-on-male rape, but apparently they have removed it as of recently to replace it with femdom + rape.

It mirrors stuff from panda and lacks the game CG sets. It does allow wani stuff though.

Because its in this state of ?life? where people can't decide if they're dead or not
kinda like a half-ghost half-human.

nyaa can help on that.
what is that?

Wow, I didn't know LCK got his own game and/or VN. Good for him.

I don't think it's really dead. That amount of autism put into the engineering of sadpanda and [email protected]/* */ is astonishing, and it sort of acts as a filter for casuals.

Exquisite taste.

Various h-manga that gets deleted off panda because of jews and fakku. Most of it does not translated or scanned anymore as a result but nh has alot of the older stuff.

Doesn't sadpanda keep most of them? I thought sadpanda was for loli doujins and Fakku-owned stuff. I've been able to find Fakku doujins that were removed from panda in sadpanda.

Shit
I replaced SJW in the top sentence with "life" since that was what the sentence below was talking about
Pretend that didn't happen

Does nh have Linda?

It has stuff that eh might lose advertisers for but fakku stuff still gets expunged generally. If it has only been expunged sometimes you can still see it but sometimes it is gone for good.

yes

How would one cuck The Game?