Die Sturm: Zwei

Previous Thread:

Either God-Tier LARPing or the HAPPENING is upon us

An user with supposed Q-Level clearance began posting on halfchan Holla Forums October 31st. He begins by trying to paint the big picture out to anons with questions that really get the old noggin joggin. Even if fake, many of these cohencidences when looked at broadly seem to check out. It appears we are about to embark on a period of history that will be the turning point to a new age.

The OP pic has dates of 11/2, meaning he was wondering where POTUS and Sesh were Nov 1.

see (You)

prism datamining? Obama doesn't want selfies to give away his geo as well.

One of those men were at LV, he was the target, the goy were the bonus?

Yeah, LARPing. Nah.

People of our stature deserve to witness the next era of Western Civilization…

Other user already beat you to it

by 2 minutes. Then I'll repost the newest stuff there.

That is worrying, but considering social media disruptions (twitter, whatsapp) are occuring as promised, there may still be some truth to this.

Those are being disrupted? I did not notice today.

11 minutes ≠ deleted.

Which is why whatsapp was also mentioned. You tell me.

Checked. Kek Blessed Thread.

Checked.

Never considered this.

If you mean the DJT_JR kid thing then this makes sense. SS maybe complicit in a plot to assassinate DJT_JR's kid because someone didn't get what they wanted.

There was one day the President didn't tweet at all. It was just a bit after Vegas. I bet that's the day he met with his generals in the room phones are not allowed in.

One of these things is not like the others,
One of these things just doesn't belong.
Can you tell which thing is not with her husband,
By the time I finish my song.

It's probably nothing, but this jumped out at me. This is a couple's thing, right? Who is she there with?

One of which turned out to be a disgruntled employee, and the other a literally fucking who of social media sites. Eh, i'm gonna need more before I take this out of the LARP'ing category.

Who's her husband? When was this taken again? I think we found our man.

Oh yeah? explain this then:

It's der Sturm you bonehead. Still hoping for the happening though.

I thought Der was for plural? I guess I'm only 1487 then, sorry. I was thinking about deleting this thread, but it seems to be not catching all the shills like the other one is, so I hope it can serve for something.

der is a masculine German pronoun. Die (with a capital D, always) is for plural nouns.

What if the storm is female, bigot scheißerkaiser?

Nein.

Papiere, bitte.

Ja, it is when it's being used for a plural noun. You can get wet during der Sturm, but if you expect multiple ones then you had better get ready for Die Stürme. Lower case die is used for feminine words, and can be upper case at the beginning of a sentence, but plural Die is always capitalized, regardless of its position in a sentence.

Interesting if nothing else OP. I keep checking headlines to see if Podesta announcement has hit yet but no dice.

Will be paying attention…

"Papiere, bitte"
A burger, throwing random german words together because fuck it.

You are full of shit. 7/10 if I'm being bamboozled. If Die Stürme was the name of, say, a newspaper or magazine, then capitalizing the pronoun would be warranted mandatory.

Ab in den Ofen, du phosphoreszenter BKA-neger :^)

I don't have to know german to know that's funny.

>pronoun article

French Air Force F-RAJB A340 troop transport flying near Wichita, Kansas heading SW - Military exercise? Just thought it was curious.

Wow holy shit military coup confirmed!!!1!!!!!!!