Looks like shit

looks like shit

Wow, stop the fucking presses

It also looks like it's lazily animated in that you can tell from the first fucking second that it's a fake trailer because they didn't disguise the animation path so everything curves weirdly into position.

They really don't stop trying this shit, don't they?

/thread

When will mankind learn that battlefield has no place for inferior emotional weaklings?

End this meme already.

They want to sell people on hype for all those day 1 preorders instead of the actual game itself. So many modern AAA games do this now and it's sad.

What's the fucking point?

user you retard they aren't "mechs". They're "titans"

What's the point of mecha in general.

What game engine are they using?

what did you expect?

not an argument

Now this is the meme that needs to end.

That robot machine arm thing looked like a sexy giantess engineer girl in the thumbnail

Why is the mech a black man?

Not an argument.

^ Upvoted.

I'm so freaking SICK of armchair intellectual manbabies who think that EVERY argument needs to be backed up with facts and sound reasoning.

Am I not allowed to argue based on how I FEEL? Oh, that's right, you sociopaths have no feelings so you just don't get it.

CoD has better mechs

it's cool like swords in Warhammer 40k

Are you shitposting? Or maybe you need to lurk more.

"Not an argument" with nothing more is a phrase used in jest lately.
As far as I know, it started from one autist here who constantly started terrible arguments, repeating it constantly. I think it was the one making those terrible threads trying too hard to defend Nintendo.

Kill yourself, my man :^)

Hey, you made it out for me to believe that you didn't know it at all so there's nothing wrong with my saying that.
But, thanks for pointing me towards the supposed source, famalamadingdong.
Also I repeated words way too much. Time to sleep.

Even worse is the fact its better and worse simultaneously. Titanfall 1 had an actually cool world but we never really got to see it, and now we get that which is great. But TitanFall 2 is directly contradicting a lot of the smart gameplay design choices that made TitanFall 1 a fairly well thought out game until you start discussing weapon balance
The story from the recent trailer makes it out to be this generic mecha anime story except its being done by american writers. But thats actually an improvement to Titanfall 1's story.

Looks cool fam.
I kinda liked titanfall 1 (even though I only bought in 2015).

kys asap

But why…WHY do I feel like I'm going to buy Titanfall 2.
Would I be forgiven if I haven't bought an EA game since….Spore?
It's been that long

At least one of them had a Char Custom.

Can't I just get a followup to Battlefield 2142 instead? Or shit, a fucking HD Remake with Mech-only modes.

good so I wasn't the only one that saw that

I don't know what the point of these "new game" threads are anymore. Half of you are going to immediately assume it's shit while the other half is either going to pretend like they think it's shit but end up buying it, and the rest will outright go "h-h-hey! this looks kind of neat fam! like the animes!"

It looks like the same shit as the first one **the one I fucking enjoyed" except this time they tried to ruin it with "muh story" instead of doing something like challenge levels or special scenarios that train you in certain mechanics.

i dont know how i fucked up that spoiler so bad, but i did

Go back to shill school.

The game should've revolved around a custom player and a single Titan. Your Titan would have a procedurally generated personality as well as a neural network, so you would develop a relationship with it over the course of the campaign and in multiplayer. Rather than customizing your Titan, your Titan would customize itself based on how the both of you feel.

The idea that humanities industrial might becomes so powerful that we can easily mass produce machines that would increase a soldiers firepower and durability by a hundredfold and distribute them to everyone.

You mean tanks?

Sometimes even ten seconds is enough.
lol

Tanks need to be operated by a crew, usually giant Mechs are piloted by one man

Except I said it looks the same as the first one, except worse due to the cinematic moments where there's no action. Did you read, or are you just spouting the shill meme because someone is taking an objective look at it?

I see two 1 min long videos, and I say "wow there's shit like that in the game, and judging by the studio's past, they tend to make casual garbage, on top of the fact that it's being published by EA. Although, I did PERSONALLY heavily enjoy the first titanfall game, I will be even more cautious this time by opting to try the game at a friends place and making the rational human choice of deciding whether or not I should buy this game at a discounted price." It's retarded to opt out of something that I find fun because some anonymous dickhead said I'm not having fun. Keep screaming the shill meme, though.

Utterly pointless if the mechanics are still very casual to the core. What you're talking about is something that should be icing on the cake of a game. What I'd want first and foremost is a mech that requires a ton of micromanaging to use. The game could be built on that concept and then the devs could create a separate "simple mode" for retards to play.

I can show you minute snippets from Holla Forums-core that can accomplish the same thing. I'm still going to hold off until I at least see footage of the released product.

Tanks are more realistic but mechs are cooler.

its ok when the nips do it

That's because they make them attractive not "realistic".

Building a bond would only be one thing. The Titan would also develop strategy based on playstyle. I would also say that mechanics and gameplay are rarely just bad or poorly implemented. I just think it's a matter of enemy and level design. The enemies and levels would have to be designed to force you and your Titan to be dependent on one another in order to succeed.

Slav women have always performed well on the battlefield. It's only shitty western women that have ever had trouble.

god damn mexicans

I think you're confused. I was talking about how nips draw women more attractive than western artists, not about how realistic mechs are.

That's just funny.

Also /thread

Hmm. Fair enough.

Poorly worded but
Meaning there was two sides to the other half, the other half being "those who will buy it" No idea why you came in the thread just to correct a small grammatical slip up though.

So its a cover based mech shooter? I'm somehow annoyed and chuckling. How did they think this was a good idea?

Old habits die hard.

Its another AAA shooter from EA, what can be said anymore? The mechs even seem to be an afterthought.

It's not. It's a late-CoD twitch mech shooter, for better or worse.

what does being attractive has to do with fighting in a battlefield?

Nothing.

That makes 3

Here's a minute of footage of Spyro: Enter the Dragon. It's all you need to know to tell the game is shit.

Good god that's attractive

Modern tanks have huge reduction in crew. 2 guys at most.
The era of 5 man tank crews is long over. In the future it would be no surprise if tanks are ran by one 1 pilot.

Are there any charts in 8/v/?

I don't know about you guys, but I absolutely LOVE it when games have an abrasive harsh sounding cunt on the radio yelling at me to do things.

Fully maneuverable units that provide multi-role functionality and adaptability.

Bravo EA

nice propaganda, Dimitri.

if this isn't bait i'm going to off myself, Holla Forums has turned to shit

Could be cool, if it's done right. Which it won't be.
Granted I've only seen the 2 webms in this thread, I think that is a sound conclusion.

Sorry but they are mechs.
The dev wants to convey them as powered armor but that would be like the HARD suits from Gantz or Master chiefs powered armor.

TL:DR
Mechs are for nerds so we called them Titans.
-Titanfall devs

Haha this looks literally like the game from Wreck it Ralph, and that was a parody of these games

No

No