Gunfags BTFO

gunfags BTFO

Then what's the fucking point of having a firearm to begin with?
Oh wait, it's the Eternal "Firearms Are Banned In The Isle" Anglo. Nevermind, he has no idea what to do with a firearm, folks!

at least get higher quality jpgs for your shitposts

nanny state cucks are pathetic

what?

I'm surprised that no wizards used magic guns or magic bullets, if you had access to magic and guns that just seems like the thing to do.

t. brainlet
You can transform people into ferrets and teleport thats much more cool than shooting metal out of metal

Every farmer has a shotgun.

Hence why user said magic guns

a wand is a magic gun

What's funny is the Dursley go to a rock in the middle of the ocean or something and then he ramdomly has a gun. Shotguns are really legal in the UK?

That's my point, you could just curse bullets to turn people into ferrets or shit, or to teleport you to where you shot.

How about you just use a fucking wand to do all that

Straya is the same. If you have X amount of land, use your land for production or a few other criteria, you can get access to shotguns, revolvers, semi-autos, rifles etc.
I think the only thing you can't get over here is a full auto MG, as no one can justify using that to shoot pests.

The UK would be similar.

Dude beyond the banter, we know that progressive shit is mostly just London. It's always big cities that attract the most faggots and turd worlders regardless of what country it is.

Wands don't have sights, and they don't go "BANG! BANG! BANG!".

The spells can make their own noises and wands don't need sights, you gotta feel it bra

I want to feel so surreal that I take out the magic steel. Why can't my gun be my wand? Won't I conserve more essence/mana if I enchant or curse bullets before a wizard battle?

Say that to my face boi

Shotguns, rifles, .22 pistols, .22 semi-autos are legal and easy to acquire if you're part of a club. You can own shotguns technically without any good reason but realistically you can get a licence for pest control, sport or relevant jobs. Its not that guns are banned its that they're controlled in a way where the police are irritatingly attentive to who you are, why you have the gun, what guns you have, how they're stored etc.

Can you own a big handcanon?

If its antique (before WW1) or black powder then yeah, if not you've got to fanny around with a stock and a massive barrel to make it legal.

You can have a .50 cal (black powder) pistol in the UK its a matter of being a club member and not having a criminal history

If you were a wizard, and you lived in a time when guns exist, why would you ever pass up the chance to enchant a gun to have infinite ammo and other top tier augmentations that defy the laws of space and time?

I mean a 44 magnum or 45

Are you retarded?

Are you a hoodrat nigger?

I love magic guns.

I mean they just make sense, if you like guns and you like magic, why not use a magic gun?

Im old school

Steampunk is not magical fantasy

I can respect preferring a more classic approach. I still want more shows and films with magic guns.

Can't speak for the first pic, but second pic is flat-out a magic gun created by space-wizards.

why the fuck did they go to the rundown shed again?

Rowling has stated that a group of marines could take out the entire wizarding world. Bear in mind Rowling is a fucking fruit cake who thinks hermoine should be black even though she signed off as emma watson playing her in a movie, so it's pretty fucking clear she doesn't know what she's talking about.

The best thing about you soyboys and your effeminate ways, is that you say with a straight face no one needs guns, then in the next breath say you will rise up and fight the fascists…..

I love it when you faggots joke how you'll come to my house and seek my help in protecting you after a natural disaster, and then see the hurt in your eyes when I tell you I would leave you to rot.

Why no magic guns with bullets that fire different pre-prepared spells, done by the slave dobby-creatures?
Quicker than the wands and you don't have to speak every single word right.
Imagine a wild west like setting but with magic guns.

Way better than retarded owls and the multikulti wizard world that will be devoid of magic due to the dilution of magical blood.

Birds flooded their home with letters, they decided they'd leave for a while.

Women in charge of world building.
Let's just forget that with all the rediculous magic available, appearantly wizards dont set up barriers, traps, contingency teleport plans, you can have bullshit mystical creatures guarding your ass, but nope, couple bullets will do it.

tbf the wizards in harry potter are really fucking stupid

Are you retarded?

They are, but that's all due to the writer being a massive retard who couldn't write a consistent character to save her life.