Congrats sexist virgins, they world is still laughing at you

Juan Fisher
Juan Fisher

Congrats sexist virgins, they world is still laughing at you.

All urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Landon Johnson
Landon Johnson

is a final point anything like a final solution?

Landon Barnes
Landon Barnes

I cringed.

David Johnson
David Johnson

/reddit.com/r/thedonald/

Joshua Campbell
Joshua Campbell

De-Feminized Edition was a major improvement over the theatrical cut. You can see the asshurt in those tweets. It's juicy.

Joshua Morales
Joshua Morales

t. cringelord

Isaac Collins
Isaac Collins

show us

Hudson Morgan
Hudson Morgan

You can torrent it.

Aaron Ward
Aaron Ward

show

us

Noah Morris
Noah Morris

De-Feminized Edition was a major improvement over the theatrical cut. You can see the asshurt in those tweets. It's juicy.
There’s no asshurt. This is all manufactured. Yidsney will now just claim any criticism of the movie is an attack on womyn. This is a way to make criticism of it a bannable offense on Youtube. Disney is moving forward with making the criticism of commercial products politically incorrect.

They would not talk about any edit that was done by someone from a chan. This was spread like wildfire because they knew it was safe, because they made it.

Elijah Fisher
Elijah Fisher

No it wasn't, maybe if you like Conan the Barbarian and other terrible edited pieces of shit

Nathan Allen
Nathan Allen

MUH PR

Jonathan Watson
Jonathan Watson

Go pull that prostate toy out of you ass and learn how to make a movie, Rian.

Ian Brown
Ian Brown

At least point to a valid tracker. I can't find it on piratebay. Maybe it was wrong piratebay, i dunno

Eli Myers
Eli Myers

disney shill?

Nathaniel Wilson
Nathaniel Wilson

Has a movie edit ever made the actors this flustered?

Joseph Bailey
Joseph Bailey

This is pretty obviously a Disney edit. We need someone to make a proper one, which has infographics about the Holocaust interspersed in it. Then we’ll see if Rian Johnson mentions it.

Colton Brooks
Colton Brooks

It's this sort of autism that holds /pol/ back. Thank god.

Tyler Rivera
Tyler Rivera

You mean, don’t do something actually offensive?

Joseph Thompson
Joseph Thompson

bruh look at this dood

*inhales*

wait till you see the…

OH NO NO NO NO

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Joseph Long
Joseph Long

A bunch of celebrities responsible for a movie that failed with audiences and is failing hard in china
Agree that someone elses cut is inferior
Some shallow egos for some wealthy people.

Xavier Scott
Xavier Scott

I want to destroy that mouth.

Josiah Smith
Josiah Smith

With my pen0r.

Michael Baker
Michael Baker

Based

Justin Lewis
Justin Lewis

Luke dying to the first laser blast is hilarious.

Kayden Cruz
Kayden Cruz

failed with audiences
grosses well over a billion dollars

Jacob Rivera
Jacob Rivera

It's shit all they had to do was edit him out disappearing and keep everything the same

Julian Ramirez
Julian Ramirez

Given that the studio only gets ~50% or less especially overseas (20% or worse) there is a very real risk that this barely broke even.
Take into account that this was blasted and marketed everywhere making a billion on a movie (a Star Wars movie) that may have cost more than half that is near or absolute fail.

Its a matter of scale and perspective.

Leo Murphy
Leo Murphy

Disney PR stunt after TLJ missed projections.

Kayden Howard
Kayden Howard

No, no Anon. That isn’t why there was a massive internet campaign announcing its release.

David Perry
David Perry

everything is the JEWS

Hunter Ward
Hunter Ward

top sweetie

Bentley Howard
Bentley Howard

Next time the shower really won’t work, Herschel

Cooper Sanchez
Cooper Sanchez

WHERE DO I DOWNLOAD IT? Can't find it on TPB or kickass. Come on, niggers, help me.

Charles Barnes
Charles Barnes

You are an absolute scrub.

Nathaniel Rodriguez
Nathaniel Rodriguez

Tell me how this will make people go to the theaters again/buy it on bluray when it comes out. Everyone who wanted to see the movie already has.

Dylan Hall
Dylan Hall

I guess I am. Thank you. Nigger.

Luis Bailey
Luis Bailey

I watched this version and while it wasnt great it saved me from needing to watch the full feminazi version.

Chase Murphy
Chase Murphy

Don't mind nu/pol/, they're a little too retarded for this board anymore.

Adam Lopez
Adam Lopez

Sounds like it did what it set out to do.

Caleb Taylor
Caleb Taylor

they're a little too retarded for this board anymore
They legit have no idea what they are talking about at all when it comes to films, maybe once out of a hundred times. they are the equivalent of nigger bball players talking about anything but bball

Charles Jenkins
Charles Jenkins

The chemistry in this cast and crew is incredible. I wish they were my friends.

Robert Turner
Robert Turner

based on the reaction this needs to be done to more movies

Andrew Williams
Andrew Williams

He thinks this is about money
This is about people not wanting to admit a mistake. This is so Kennedy can say it’s sexist to want to push her out of LucasFilm, and Rian can claim it’s caving to sexists if he doesn’t do the next trilogy.

This is about people trying to save their jobs, not make money.

Josiah Adams
Josiah Adams

It doesn't, it just solidifies their point that liking the movie is a political just.

Grayson Brooks
Grayson Brooks

trying to improve shit
not just flushing it down the toilet and starting over
Can somebody please just burn down Disney?

Wyatt Morris
Wyatt Morris

If by "the world" you mean a bunch of liberal entertainer, then, lel. I am laughing back at them, and at YOU.

Julian Thomas
Julian Thomas

You know what's hilarious. The Last Jedi is a better film than The Thing, Conan the Barbarian, Drive and Reddit Runner 2049 combined

Dylan Campbell
Dylan Campbell

Sweetie are you shaved?

Kevin Lewis
Kevin Lewis

You are an absolute scrub
Yes, you are.

Brayden Flores
Brayden Flores

Feminism is communist ,nazism promoted traditional roles for women.

Jordan Nelson
Jordan Nelson

Hey Disney, watcha doin'?

Xavier Price
Xavier Price

Dindu muffin

Jaxson Harris
Jaxson Harris

Are you a kissless virgin? Tell the truth

Michael Johnson
Michael Johnson

Really makes you think. 🤔 Why, it's almost like this came from above. It's almost like it's a part of their huge campaign to push a political message. It's a strange (((coincidence))) that this """fan"""cut was made by someone seemingly not understanding the right at all and that it was then given more media attention than many feature films. It's weird how a fanedit is out before the bluray rip, has that even happened before?

It would seem Disney really enjoys activating your almonds.

Benjamin Jackson
Benjamin Jackson

He isn't, I have kissed him many times. 😙

t. Femanon

Chase Moore
Chase Moore

🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔

tits or gtfo sweetie

Lucas Roberts
Lucas Roberts

Okay.

Tyler Robinson
Tyler Robinson

Yidsney will now just claim any criticism of the movie is an attack on womyn. This is a way to make criticism of it a bannable offense on Youtube. Disney is moving forward with making the criticism of commercial products politically incorrect

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit