The Plauge is at breakout levels

CRISIS POINT REACHED
40% JUMP IN CASES IN 5 DAYS

DAMN IT THEY ARE CUTTING OFF MADAGASCAR

Source:
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5043497/Deadly-airborne-plague-cases-rocket-40.html
archive.fo/kSDuY

Previous Thread old thread went stale and this is new information:

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Death
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plague_(disease)
outbreaknewstoday.com/madagascar-plague-epidemic-remains-active-12-districts-new-case-counts-bngrc-12949/
archive.is/ctf4D
archive.is/xo5B5
youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
afro.who.int/health-topics/plague/plague-outbreak-situation-reports
thesun.co.uk/news/4896832/fears-deadly-plague-that-has-killed-140-people-in-madagascar-could-mutate-and-become-untreatable/
sbstatesman.com/2017/11/12/stony-brook-students-in-madagascar-faced-with-modern-day-plague/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can really feel the cleanse coming.

It will be glorious

Memed.

I hope every single "human" on that island dies and the animals are left alone to prosper. Make lemur colonies great again you fucking niggers.

GOOD LUCK PLAGUE-SAMA!
KILL THEM ALL

And they say God is dead

You know who can be finally sent here. Let them scrabble on the beeches searching for gems and kvetching about the heat.
Send them boatloads of African refugees every few days.

I LOVE YOU, PLAGUE-CHAN!!!

God bless you Ebola Chan. At this rate we'll reach critical mass by the end of the year.

We must intervene. Where are all the people-smuggling NGOs and their boats? These hapless Malagasy refugees MUST find new homes in Zimbabwe!

Perfect example of microevolution. Cultures full of people who are inclined to play with corpses die back and make room for more hygienic peoples. Beautiful.

We'll fuck it up somehow, of course. God forbid a few thousand sub-70-IQ island niggers die off. If anything, we need them breeding faster than the lemurs they're driving to extinction!

Holy crap, this shit will spread like crazy in Africa where there is fuck all hygene and medical care.

Her name is Rosie.

Watch this spread and hit refugees coming to Europe/america
This'll be exactly what trump will need.

Not too bad, they better hope that it spreads to africa quiclly.

checked

WE LOVE YOU ROSIE-CHAN

Everyone who has played Pandemic 2 knows this shit won't leave Madagascar.

Agreed. Always start in Greenland.

Wow its just like in the memes.

So what plague is this exactly?

Not a plauge, the plauge. AKA black death. Time for some history.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Death
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plague_(disease)

Most of the time when I did not pick Greenland, they would just nope out and close their ports preventing the disease from entering the country.

Oh well didnt realize Bubonic was airborne. Thought it was only transferable through poor sanitation (rodents and parasites), so that threw me off. I know about THE plague just didnt know that it was able to be airborne. That part is a fucking gamechanger.

From what I know about viruses, diseases and other things from my time alive, the worst thing a pathegin can be is airborne. You can burn shit, boil water, clean up areas but air…if you arent in some filtered area you are more than likely going to get it. Thats what i didnt like about being in bases with tons of other people. If something was airborne, EVERYONE would get it.

Plague chan when?

100% mortality rate for shitworld country. Holy crap

This is basically more lethal version of ebola

There were three strains of the Black Plague, the bubonic one that it's come to be associated with is ironically the weakest of them all. The second one affects the body's circulation system and the deadliest and most widespread was the pneumonic form that spread through the air. Truth be told, no one actually knows what the Black Plague actually was (the actual strain and variant of the bacteria) that devastated the world back then.

hey uh, what do you mean with that?

we're fucked, fam

Do we have a Plague-chan yet? We need to make one if we don't already and then start praying that She spreads Her love to the chinks and the poos.

Crisis for dirty niggers who don't wipe their ass or wash their hands. I want a real 6m. Dead niggers wall to wall. Ghost cities littered with coon corpses.

Sorry im a bit tired and caffeen is wearing off but to redo my previous statement its more like "ive been alive for about 30ish years and during my deployments all over and having to go to many different military bases, most of which have been in shithole countries I can say for certain that its a massive difference when a sickness comes over your area of operations.

Lets say something like this happens in America. You have doctor offices every few blocks on the main roads, you have massive hospitals ( at least 3 in a decent sized town) and extremely well trained ems and physicians. We also have access to so many drugs, cleaning products and information about illnesses that we can just easily clean that shit up. We have CDC that works with a zealot like passion when it comes to containing outbreaks and curing them. We have things set up properly so where if something like this was to happen in the USA we would be completely fine. It would make the news a bit, perhaps a few unlucky people will die but thats about it. Now imagine being in some third world shithole base. Yes the military is from the US but it has to operate in a shitty country that doesnt even have the support of being able to pop next door for some readily available drugs and antibiotics. What you have in that doctor's room is what you have for miles and miles around until next drop. So you catch something that no one has shit for, you cant just run to a CDC office, cant rely on external help or anything else. You wont have a government available to co-ordinate supplies or workers to contain the situation nor will you have the people able to cure it properly if its something like THE PLAGUE. Granted we can easily get supplies out but in third world countries there is something called the lack of infrastructure. They have no roads, no decently equipped medical facilities or trained doctors that could support your team.

So what im trying to say is this: You get something that wasnt a foreseen illness in your base, the entire place is fucked for a good while until Navy yeoman get off their fucking ass and requisition the shit you need to live. If you are in a small base you can easily section off the sick fuckers and identify who was with who and quarantine them until they are all clear. If its a big base then shit can easily sweep through like wildfire, especially airborne pathogens. This is all firsthand knowledge. This is one of the reason why people in the military dont like to touch each other if the have been stationed in shitholes. I know I dont and for good reason. (Another is due to some bullshit assault/sexual harrassment stuff that no one wanted to deal with but thats something else.) You minimize contact, you minimize sickness.

Yes! I think a black female character would be appropriate my fellow guyims

BRING BACK EBOLA

Kek wills 100k dead niggers by Christmas

Religious nonsense video with christian nonsense in the end. Lad, don't post this shit here.

But it makes sense for madagascar people to be so stupid to unbury the dead people and dance with them.
A population that exterminates itself every now and then

I love you Ebolachan!

Good luck plague-chan, blow kisses to everyone.

Good job niggers. Keep digging up your dead relatives for that final dance.

Ebola only spread as much as it did because west africans have a funerary practice of kissing the dead on their lips
literally the kiss of death kek

Ebola-chan evolved. She is getting stronger

SWEET

(checked)
I love you plague-sama!

Starting in Madagascar is alright, but everyone knows you evolve infectivity before lethality. Fucking idiots.

What are the chances these niggers saw the rotting flesh and thought "SHEEEEIT, EYES GETTIN EVEN DARKUH MUHFUGGUH" while spreading it to everyone around them thinking it was a good thing?

sorry to put a damper on the festivities, but it's slowing down
outbreaknewstoday.com/madagascar-plague-epidemic-remains-active-12-districts-new-case-counts-bngrc-12949/

Good luck, Black Death-tan!

Hits India and China then we have a GG no REEE

>a disease that has had prevention measures in place since like FUCKING 1360 makes an outbreak in 2017
It's funny how bad Africa really is.

Do not fear my children.

IM ROOTING FOR YOU PLAGUE-CHAN

Come closer to me.

Ring around the pose, Pockets full of pose. ashes ashes, we all fall down.

So how long before it comes to the US and Europe? You know they're going to bring some of these poor dindus over here to "treat" them at taxpayer's expense.

Good, let's hope it spreads and kills hundreds of millions.

Have to get a boat and make sure some carriers get to apefrica.

Tbh it's better that it just wipes out Madagascar and ends there, if it spreads to Africa then it just means billions of dollars in aid poured into the continent to administer basic hygiene. We can at least enjoy Madagascar as a controlled demolition.

Kikes are going to scam this.

This is why I watch NJPW exclusively.

THANK YOU PLAGUE-CHAN

Do we have a Plague-chan yet?

Methinks m'lady will be wholly unsatisfied. We need 1,000,000 dead niggers by Christmas!

I love you plague-chan

Can this timeline get any better?

I don't know. They said it's airbourne so everyone is pretty effed no matter where we go or what we do to avoid getting infected.

stock up on tendies and mi goreng boys

Preparing Memes for world outbreak

that's how you know we're in for serious shit

Good luck plague-chan

Stock photos =/= memes

This looks exactly like the start of a horror movie.

I wonder if Toronto will get this. It always gets the deadly third worlder diseases. Please plague-chan destroy that center of degeneracy.

What is it with Jews and their hats? They have to wear one even on top of their medieval biohazard suit?

It's time for
MUTATION

Imblies

HIT CHINA AND INDIA YOU FUCKIKG PLAGUE

It's easily treatable, but it's highly infectious and if you don't catch it early enough it can kill you in hours.

It won't slow down

t. Epidemiologist and Infectious Disease user

It's doctor plague.

y. pestis won't do too much to peoples with soap.

Bumping for Kek, who unleashes the chaos

Today 1,833
Next Week 2,566
In 2 Weeks 3,592
In 3 Weeks 5,029
In 4 Weeks 7,040
In 5 Weeks 9,856
In 6 Weeks 13,799
In 7 Weeks 19,318
In 8 Weeks 27,045
In 9 Weeks 37,863
In 10 Weeks 53,009
In 11 Weeks 74,212
In 12 Weeks 103,897
In 13 Weeks 145,456
In 14 Weeks 203,639
In 15 Weeks 285,094
In 16 Weeks 399,132
In 17 Weeks 558,784
In 18 Weeks 782,298
In 19 Weeks 1,095,217
In 20 Weeks 1,533,304
In 21 Weeks 2,146,626
In 22 Weeks 3,005,277
In 23 Weeks 4,207,387
In 24 Weeks 5,890,342
In 25 Weeks 8,246,479
In 26 Weeks 11,545,071
In 27 Weeks 16,163,099
In 28 Weeks 22,628,339

Checked, you beat me to it. Here's my shitty excel projections.

Friendly reminder that kikes forced niggers into our lands.
Friendly reminder that niggers bear the disease.
The next two logical jumps are easy to make.
Secure your homelands, friends.
Do it for him.

Once again, people too retarded to comprehend that reality is not an exponential function in a math textbook spam their delusional bullshit about pandemics and get themselves excited for a world in which kike media propaganda is real, only to be let down like every single other time.

filtered, dont destroy my dreams

Hitler checked, I'm a retard. Though I did say "If the current trend continues" which it clearly won't, due to the shitty living conditions, and also borders and shit. However, this did wipe out half of Europe before…

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the reeducation camp this morning.

Buboni-chan needs to make a trip to mogadishu

wipe out the chinks and the poos, already!

WHITE DOCTORS SAAAAAAVE THEEEEM

it was niggers invading our countries

This is utterly idiotic; the model here assumes that the number of infected increases without bound, exponentially.

The plague has an upper bound at which it can grow, and moreover there's an international response that inhibits its growth.

We should wait to figure out what regions Plague-chan spreads to and what the international response is before determining projections. The reality is, we need to know how many people *can* be hit by Plague-chan, then we can estimate how many people *will* be hit by Plague-chan by applying more realistic models.

checked

yeah….yeah airborne plague that's mutated is slowing down

Plague-chan is just Ebola-chan wearing a plague doctor mask.

The age of memeing things into reality intentionally is over. The age of the opposite of shitty old memes entering reality at random and without rime or reason has begun!

I hope everyone in Africa dies

Now that's a cartoon I would watch

That's not a Jew hat. It's a medieval doctor's/church warden's hat. Medieval Jews wore yellow conical hats, like black mages from Final Fantasy.

Plague doctors were mostly volunteers, often members of the clergy or trainees looking to become priests as members of the church were generally the most educated people in any given village and would thus have the best training to deal with the plague. The plague doctor outfit really is a functional, albeit primitive, biohazard suit; the heavy, full-length coat was treated with suet and wax to make it waterproof in order to keep vomit and other nastiness off of you while treating sick people; it also just so happened to repel fleas that were spreading disease. The mask was filled with flowers, spices, etc. as the precursor to germ theory figured out that some diseases were airborne, but thought they were caused by bad smells (such as rotting bodies) rather than germs; the mask was meant to cover up the smell to avoid exposure, and just so happened to also filter out the airborne version of the plague.

Now, given that the suit makes you look like a scary motherfucker, wearing the hat that signifies you're a doctor and/or associated with the church lets people know you're not the fucking grim reaper or a demon spreading disease, you're someone who's here to help.

China, India, Africa, Israel and the Middle East. And hell, South America too. Just in time for civil wars and right-wing uprisings in Europe to drive the rapefugees out and prevent more from entering (thus keeping the disease out), and The Wall and draconian enforcement of immigration laws to keep spics from illegally entering the US.

And then combine it with anthrax, ebola, and small pox for the deadliest combination of diseases ever, guaranteed to wipe out millions, if not billions, and depopulate the third world so it can later be colonized by whites.

For added bonus, claim it was an illegal weapons test carried out by the Israeli government. The kikes will get all the blame, and it gives us an excuse to turn Israel into a glass parking lot.

What could possibly go wrong.

that feels a bit cheap tbh

Not to worry, christcucks are shipping these niggers to cities in White countries as we speak to spread this so everyone will be equal, this will surely help bring the second coming!

Is not now the optimal time to enact Hitler's plan to remove the jews and send them all to Madagascar?

Enjoy it while you can, lefty.

Ebola-chan was a cute and fun, but ultimately forced meme. It seems Holla Forums had been carrying the true plague meme this entire time.

Time to summon Pazuzu-chan lads

Stupid stupid me

No, we call forth Pazuzu Sama on them dirty niggers

Muh nigga

same here.

> there's an (((international response))) that inhibits its growth.

(((That))) there is a significant problem, yet I feel the response will be delayed or offset longer than usual, for there will be more pressing matters. Only when certain elements screech loudly will (((they))) respond.

The whole save Africa meme is nothing more than kikes showing the world (((hey, we care))). It was fuckin PR, nothing fuckin more. PR can be forced into the background. They have been doing that to us forever, why not reverse it on them?

Fuck Africa, imagine this hits poo land, all that street shitting, its game over, but the reality is poo's aren't retarded for the most part and can probably afford cheap antibiotics within 24hrs of getting symptoms.

FUCK, QUICK, CLOSE THE PORTS

IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO BE SURE

Man, Pandemic sure had some quality vintage memes. By comparison, Plague Inc. is just streamerbait.

Good thing Madagascar's an island.

UNWTO says travel is still welcome in Madagascar archive.is/ctf4D

Close the border and drop the bomb.

UPDATE
New 'Black Death' FOUND: Deadly virus WORSE than plague and with no CURE breaks out - WHO
archive.is/xo5B5

Fly on, Plague-Sama!
CLEANSE THE WORLD OF FILTH

this.

Plague mask or Pazzuzu?

I thought we already had a Plague-Sama. This is all i could find on /ebola/, though.

Makes sense..the masks still there .

I know kikes consider frogs indicative of pestilence.. and they already hate Pepe lol.

I'm all for the return of the plague doctor.

So there was a worse outbreak in the past century, but not in the past 50 years?

Considering plague hasn't been notable for several centuries now, this sounds like nothing particularly spectacular.

WE LOVE YOU BUBONICHAN!!!11three

found the jew? bury your dead goyim?

only if the airborne disease makes it off the island to africa

we should nuke it

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc

how ironic

soap has no power here.

so tolerant!

Fuck me. I just had a thought. What if the rapefugees were brought in not just to rape whites out of existence, but also to have enough of the stupider ones for slave breeding stock while (((they))) empty out Africa?

owo

Some Western country doing some population control in countries that have guaranteed factors for high contagion?

Marburg virus, killed three, almost guaranteed the outbreak is over. We're passed the maximum incubation period for all those who had initial contact with the first three victims. Unfortunately.

Please make blood sacrifices to Ebola-Chan and offerings to Plague-Sama. The collective rituals take place on Thanksgiving and December 26th, however rituals are needed now to keep the momentum up until then.

Please post your OC shrine pictures and not the old ones from 2014. We need new shrines to be built.

I LOVE YOU PLAGUE-SAMA
I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN

We need to import them all into our countries.

Bad news. No new cases as of November 9th. Total possible infected 2034. Total deaths 165. We have maybe a week for new cases to show up before this is declared over. They're verging on plague season so let's hope that we can get multiple outbreak to converge.

afro.who.int/health-topics/plague/plague-outbreak-situation-reports

Billions of dollars of aid goes to Africa anyways.

I want it to hit China and India the most though. They are ultimately going to be a bigger problem than niggers, if we can get their populations cut down, then dealing with the remaining niggers won't be much trouble.

This so hard.

That doesnt make sense though. Strains with high mortality are destined to fail as they kill their hosts too quicly to spread.

Nah this like everything else was meme'd into reality.

The more likely scenario is that the rapefugees are are 21st century first wave biological warfare. The somali niggers the jews keep bringing here to Minnesota caused an outbreak of Measles here that killed like 60+ kids.

Somalians killed ~60 people in Minnesota via germ warfware between 2016 and 2017.

*thankfully most of the dead were other somali niggers

Theme song a go-go.

Checked for the end of days.

Lol, played that game and killed everyone pretty easily aside from Madagascar. Starting it out there would certainly simplify things.

i see you wrestlebro

The majority of outbreaks are in rural Madagascar where people move much less. This time the case zero was in the city when he became virulent. That's what made the difference. Got sick on a crowded bus. Perfect plague bomb really.

I am a simple user. If I'm going to watch something fake on TV it may at least be honest about it.

WE NEED TO BRING THEM HERE AND CARE FOR THEM YOU RACIST PLAGUEAPHOBIC MONSTERS

Nah. Just Brazil, Bolivia, Colombia and Venezuela. Hit those and South America is fixed.

Remember when you said the same thing about Ebola? You still owe me a million dead Niggers, OP.
OP lied, Nobody died

Sage for off topic, what's the deal with still images that are .gif files?

goddamn right

THE BLACK DEATH 2.0 "THE REAL ONE"

WHY CONTAIN IT?

So close. And yet, so far. God is teasing us.

Oh man, this is an easy win.

Nobody said that except (you).

current year dead nigger storage

What a time to be alive.

GOOD LUCK PLAGUE-SAMA
GOOD LUCK EBOLA-CHAN
GOOD LUCK MARBURG-SAMA

Ebola-chan saw all the love we were throwing her way but wasn't able to keep doing what we wanted. So like a girl on the playground, she went and got her big sister to help out.

MADAGASCAR SANTERIA

Did the plague (the fucking PLAGUE!) come about from those idiots digging up the dead to change their clothes and dance with them?

post the one where the jiggaboos are in a tree dancing.

If I get the plague I swear to God I'm robbing and killing niggas everywhere.

This was my first thought as well. I wonder how long would you actually have to camp out in a house to survive? 2 weeks? 6 weeks? 3 months? Would it even be possible to stay safe from an airborne disease like this?

Please God, I know it's a long shot, but please send this plague to australia.

I know we all hate the shit posters from down under, but that seems a little extreme.

GAY

I LOVE YOU PLAGUE-CHAN

I wish we could have a live ticker.

Not quite. They have a plague outbreak every year. The digging up the dead makes things worse, but what caused this outbreak to be so bad was the fact that it started in the city and not the country.

(Checked for KEK)

Whoa there, Satan. You know full well the plan is to enrich the jewish neighborhoods first.

Looks like it is not going so good: last numbers I heard were barely over 2K infected. We are late on schedule.

Get the african forums to learn this.

This is a beta testing phase before they begin shipping infected rapefugees all over europe.

Europe and Asia was devastated by the Black Death, but emerged from it stronger than before.

Perhaps by depopulating Africa, it can begin to develop responsibly?

More Recent Articles -

Links with correlating screencap:

1. thesun.co.uk/news/4896832/fears-deadly-plague-that-has-killed-140-people-in-madagascar-could-mutate-and-become-untreatable/

2. sbstatesman.com/2017/11/12/stony-brook-students-in-madagascar-faced-with-modern-day-plague/

People with actual knowledge of hygiene and farming could move there and make it a nice place to live.

I think the only situation where Africa could actually use all the financial aid and UN gibs properly would be if they had 1/100th the population. Without the roving bands of child raping lunatics and other subhuman niggers running free, it would allow for more infrastructure building, legitimate training and education that would have lasting, generational effects, and it would force them to beg for whitey to come in and take over their empty lands. We could have a new Rhodesia with the added benefit of raising the national African IQ by a few points, which would yield YUGE benefits and make them less reliant on the rest of the world to babysit them.

The Northern Africans, full of mudslimes and somalian pirates is an entirely different matter.. We should just genocide them now and be done with that mess.

nigger what?

good old Rhodesia 2.0

It's North-ish enough to be part of the problem area that's been flooding Europe.

Ohh boy.
Syrian refuges from africa part Duex: if you don't like the plague that's racist

Are all the shitskin filth dead yet? Nope? You got some work to do still plague-chan

It is beautiful because it shows nature at work.

Take this into account. Do you really think a disease that has spread as far and fast as it already has, that has a chance to mutate on every single cell on every single infected patient, is not going to mutate further in a direction in which it ends up developing an immunity to these current treatments?

Discard what I said, that was retarded.

This happens every year with the flu.

Let's start a meme that getting to the African continent and spitting in other people's drinks will cure it

Good! Monsters vs aliens and Kung fu panda > Madagascar

thanks nigger bot, for this constructive post