archive.is/dJbjs
archive.is/9fOck

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/wVhub
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is a kike free first post.

Sweden they're fucking blowing you up, DO SOMETHING

That doesn't mean infringe on native Swede's liberties more

Sweden and Germany made their beds, they can get fucked in them.

You're late schlomo.

t. Swedecuck club owner.

Fuck off you kike. No shekels for your shills.

Doesn't that happen every night in Sweden?

Don't be so racist, user

wew

Feel free to contribute any time

Isn't Malmo a muslim borough?
That would be some muslim was so upset at a nightclub he exploded.

Too bad there was no victim, this event will just be shrugged off.

Sandniglets are always behind this shit.

Faggot shill

Who is they? We're all Swedes here in Sweden. Explosions like this have always happened here, they're a reminder that we still have a lot of work to do - they'll stop when we finally eliminate racism. I feel so badly for those who put themselves in danger by handling dangerous explosives.

No shitlord. It's reality! The Swedish and German people voted those govt assholes in office and are paying the price with their own demise. The Germans could have voted mama Merkel out, but overwhelmingly cucked out.

Malmo is the poster child no-go zone. A bomb explosion like this is like a delayed response.

Malmo is pretty much ground 0.

Fuck off kike. Filtered.

fresh coat of paint and the cuckshed will be good as new

what it going to take for them to realize the have a fucking problem?

Fuck you Sweden. Get your fucking shit together. You're like that one ex-girlfriend who started fucking a drug dealer but still calls when she feels like threatening suicide for attention.

Yes. There's literally grenade wars in Malmo.

wew

apparently every other night

The religion of peace strikes again! I think we can thank sheer incompetence as a result of generations of inbreeding for the zero death toll.

(checked)
Malmo is the second largest city in Sweden, a Somalian dumpster fire.

checked and kek'd

Even if they weren't, Merkel or Schultz would be PM, no? Germans are very brainwashed; surely, many are waking up, but you can't underestimate their psychological conditioning. Since before they can crawl, all they hear is "oy vey 6 million oy vey 6 million oy vey 6 million" over and over and over again. Intellectuals can see through it but every country has normalfags and it's hard to get normalfags to go against the grain ideologically.

Checked and keked.

It's ain't a just problem, dubs. It's a fucking war being waged against them that they don't realize. Literally enemy soldiers in their midst. Swedes are great people but their pathological altruism has fucked them for generations, if not forever.

This isn't even a blackpill

You fucking idiot. There are no elections. There are no voting rights. There is no democracy.

You live in a kike run dictatorship

But it still doesn't explain their huge cuckoldry

We didn't ask for them to come here, we didn't vote for it. Kikes made the decision for us with their marxist puppets like they did for everyone else.

This what shills look like. I seriously hope that more people on this taiwanese fishing forum can see through that bullshit.

There is no cuckoldry. Swedes didn't vote for it, never wanted it, never accepted it. I can say exactly the same things about Americans based on CNN reporting.

Looks like someone kicked the doors out. Certainly wasn't a grenade as there'd be fragmentation marks all over the wood.
Probably a fake story to keep the tension high and get Swedes begging for the govt to take away what little freedom they have left, in the name of "security."

Just ignore the shills. Anyone who actually thinks their country is different doesn't understand why democracy is pushed as the only legitimate form of government.

Control of media and acadamia leads to control of the masses leads to control of country, repeat.

Business as usual in Malmö. Happens every day.

Wow it's fucking nothing.

Yes and with a large Jewish population that suddenly doesn't feel safe and zionists a have encouraged them to make aliyah. That means immigrate to israel.

pure cohencidence.

This is how they reacted in Poland when sandnigger killed 21 year old Pole. I bet that in Sweden they're going to roll out a diverse rally while holding hands and saying how such attacks shouldn't divide them

It's become so common nobody even gives a shit anymore. Maybe if the bombs would actually kill people more would care.

SWEDEN YEEEEEES!!!

What's wrong, Schlomo? Vegas threads fell off the radar so you have to find something else to MUH CGI IT'S FAKE FAFEK FAKFEKFKEKFKAKFEKAFK FKAFE AFKAFEK FKAJEFLKJ EREREREREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE over?

Unlikely. Usually just shitskins killing other shitskins. It's like niggers with grenades.

I'm sure one of the left-center, moderate left and hard left political parties they've been voting in for decades will fix it for them next time around. Just remember it's not their fault in any way.

I'm not talking about the votes. I'm talking about social attitude

Kindly notice how these bombings and attacks never hurt the ones who actually imported these sandniggers.

Club is named Babel lulz (tower of Babylon)

Just the usual: Mudshits fighting for control over nightclubs which is their favorite avenue for drug sales, extortion and money laundering from pimping and drug sales.

It's an epidemic as well in Germany. Usually several mudshit gangs fighting for control.

I didn't want it to be like this.

Nothing of value was lost, it's been the designated shitskin nightclub for YEARS. Most of the nightclubs are owned by the mafia in Malmö btw.

Muslims bombed degeneracy den or they didnt pay mafia for protection?

That video is whitepilling as fuck. Any more like it?

Most of us can, don't worry. The "they voted for it" is one of the oldest shill tactics around, even 25 years ago (long before the internet) you could see it being used on political shows on TV by shills "analysts".

Some swedes are speaking out but not enough.

You'd think one would be enough to indicate a problem.

You seem to misunderstand.

They let the scum in and now they deserve everything they get

Yes, Sweden should crack down on right wing racist extremists who commit microaggressions against the diverse and culturally rich minorities causing them to turn violent :^)

Babel is the centre of left wing feminism and multiculturalism in Malmö.

I can think of no night club I would rather see destroyed(Club Swagga is finnish)

Funny thing is they always take out their anger on other people then those deplorable right wingers.

Requesting image of swedish immigrant antifa saying he is gonna crush racism then next image running away while shouting, "the nazis are coming".

This is the second time someone blew up the entrance of the ex-church (see pic). The first time was around 1 year ago.

Nowadays it's a restaurant and a nightclub, bands play there aswell.
Their website: archive.is/wVhub

I agree with

lol i doubt sweden even have 1000 kikes in total despite what the jew fucks claim themselves

practice makes perfect

They are practicing, honing their bombing skills for the day when they go to war.

It's just what it is.

SO TOLERANT
SOOO PROGRESSIVE

Yea, I'm surprised nobody pointed that out right away. Normally you guys shit yourself at the mere hint of some occult shit going on.

Bending over ;)

There are no real men in Sweden, only pussy whipped faggots. How else could you accept passively another people conquering you?

Sweden has fallen to Religion of Cuck™, is an Religion of Cuck™ic country with soon sharia. All the gender bullshit coming from Sweden will be shut down in the imminent future, as their debauchery is against sharia law. And who are the lawmakers in the future of Sweden? Hardcore Muslims who care about their beliefs and fight for their people. Unlike the Swede, who denies that xer even has a people or a culture to fight for.

Explosions are like rape happenings now in SWEDENYES, a pulse club every other day would get the blood flowing to my cock again.

Assplode of Peace?

… b& explosions?
or make them illegal, at least?