CURRENT TASKS:
PRIORITY TARGET: PUSH THE CON LEAKS
>>>/gamergatehq/327075
- Spread the Trello leaks via the #HackHarassment hashtag
1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated June 3rd)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/wikipedia-admins-filibuster-crash-override-network-page-to-bury-chat-leaks/11772/
- youtube.com/watch?v=TDKCXqSL2AI
- twitter.com/mombot/status/763725521628700672
- /u.teknik.io/u400h.7z
- PW: is7X8ThzzMC7CL2VtAvd
- reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/52zk4l/remember_how_i_was_complaining_about_kotakus/
- ghostbin.com/paste/7mne8

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGateWiki.Com: gamergatewiki.com
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

ghostbin.com/paste/barp6
ghostbin.com/paste/yqzz9
archive.is/0sIb3
archive.is/FBtYb
archive.is/u2zax
archive.is/nKYJf
archive.is/qQO0y
archive.is/epubO
breitbart.com/milo/2016/09/29/antisemites-and-white-supremacists-declare-holy-crusade-against-milo/
encyclopediadramatica.se/Andrew_Anglin
archive.is/zdLBU
twitter.com/JoeDayspring/status/781352677967929344
archive.is/to0pJ
archive.is/80CTF
twitter.com/yung_domon/status/781405980089278464
twitter.com/PlatinumParagon/status/781405869296775168
twitter.com/StandLoneCmplex/status/781411711597223937
oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/pepe-the-frog-trading-on-bitcoin-for-up-to-150-after-adl-ban/12923/
twitter.com/yung_domon/status/781421097656979456
twitter.com/Kotaku/status/781577136960315392
archive.is/UjN0h
archive.is/Sh2EU
imgur.com/a/8qyi6
twitter.com/mombot/status/781619504891633667
twitter.com/sie_kensou77/status/781619161076076544
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/781619038699094016
archive.is/IU9V3
twitter.com/i/moments/781585510607257600
twitter.com/Bustle
kiwifarms.net/threads/devi-ever-amber-coal-grace-lynn-pixelgoth.12128/
archive.is/o7E6g
archive.is/3XHN2
archive.is/vGmeM
archive.is/JGafM
archive.is/HAQeo
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/09/29/j-j-abrams-george-takei-generations-star-trek-cast-crew-sign-anti-trump-letter/
twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/781512820617715712
twitter.com/prattprattpratt/status/781647933540212736
please
archive.is/yBzXG
twitter.com/prattprattpratt/status/781649004996079616
twitter.com/LZats/status/781649143575883776
archive.is/FIfMm
oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/gamespot-fails-to-disclose-and-identify-affiliate-links/12971/
twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/781672215246835712
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/781341406971297793
imgur.com/gallery/Wnlgs
archive.is/03baQ
archive.is/PhaYR
twitter.com/PlankySmith/status/781688605848764416
twitter.com/GennaBain/status/746337560495013889
lawnewz.com/high-profile/ex-gawker-editor-considered-going-into-hiding-and-posting-entire-hulk-hogan-sex-tape/
archive.is/UALBx
twitter.com/BasedDrWorm/status/781717576149762049
twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/781721167384240129
owlturd.com/post/151061225129/was-that-last-comic-ableist
archive.is/uDORm
kickscammed.com/project/kiva-bays-feminist-deck/
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/781788223055994880
techraptor.net/content/digital-homicide-dismiss-steam-users
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/781838706030313472
archive.is/XAK4X
twitter.com/WilliamUsherGB/status/780120597619703808
archive.is/Ug8AJ
nypost.com/2016/09/29/ex-gawker-editor-still-has-hulk-hogans-sex-tape/
archive.is/8v5gf
archive.is/e4PSp
archive.is/Ot0ax
breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/30/war-memes-adl-pepe-backlash/
breitbart.com/milo/2016/09/29/screwnero-written-blackboard-twitter-hq/
twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/781214401080745984
archive.is/PbQPK
twitter.com/UN_News_Centre/status/781687407326425088
archive.is/JswJY
thefederalist.com/2016/09/29/feminist-phd-candidate-science-sexist-not-subjective/
archive.is/h7MPA
archive.is/TG765
oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/gizmodo-incites-harassment-on-female-gamergate-supporter-forces-her-off-twitter/12410/
breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/24/palmer-luckeys-girlfriend-harassed-off-twitter-after-gizmodo-hit-piece/
heatst.com/tech/the-media-is-going-after-oculus-founder-palmer-luckeys-girlfriend-for-being-a-gamergater/
archive.is/Smxjk
twitter.com/nytimes/status/781896424892035072
4thwavenow.com/2016/09/29/gender-affirmative-therapist-baby-who-hates-barrettes-trans-boy-questioning-sterilization-of-11-year-olds-same-as-denying-cancer-treatment/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

stop these bs threads.

benis?

Do some emails you gays

Kotaku - ghostbin.com/paste/barp6

Daily Beast - ghostbin.com/paste/yqzz9

benis

Archive of previous bread
archive.is/0sIb3

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

ARCHIVE OF LAST BREAD

archive.is/FBtYb

Also, Daily Dose of Rage, courtesy of Polygon

archive.is/u2zax
archive.is/nKYJf
archive.is/qQO0y
archive.is/epubO

Welp, anons, it will be two days until We lose the internet forever.

Just wanted to say, You're all good people. Would have loved to have played videogames with all of you.

RIP interwebs, and fuck Obama.

Pic unrelated.

Ok, one second. Imagine the anime girl pictures because I don't have anime girl pictures.

The worst enemy of Gamergate, this is the reason japanese games are superior, this is the reason japanese games are shit, doing anything is homosexual, Gilda posting, Vivian posting, another drawn whore posting, furry cat girl from french anime posting, aras are superior, previously baked bread, praise meme frog, aras are superior.

Did I miss anything?

Oh yeah, forgot to say delete this and asking if we are being raid by brown vickings.

This is getting really entertaining, top kek.

breitbart.com/milo/2016/09/29/antisemites-and-white-supremacists-declare-holy-crusade-against-milo/

encyclopediadramatica.se/Andrew_Anglin

Andy is trying to leaderfag, call for a personal army, and as always trying to take credit .

Oh, and friendly reminder: Tiddies are bad.

BAAAAD!

archive.is/zdLBU

Those progressive are so much better than everyone else. Lets close the gays.

you forgot super gay

I believe I mention how everything is homosexual.

This reminds of how fat Cuck Jimbo Sterling got really mad about this game too.

I dunno, Congress unanimously voted to veto Obama's veto of the 9/11 bill, so there is faith.

Looks like Gel and the related burnout retards are now pushing why censorship is good. They are now trying to justify Nintendo censorship as being great and how dare people complain about bad translations.
twitter.com/JoeDayspring/status/781352677967929344

These are the people who try to act to high andm ighty for us just to sperg out about how awful we are at every turn.

Retards will destroy their own arguments. Do they actually complain about sexualization?

twitter is best utilized when it is spreading information to those that are uninformed, dealing with those who are mentally unstable or not there for honest discussion is a poor use of time unless you like salt mining.

Which site did the Forza 3 Australia article come from? I could use the archive, and I would like to use it to send to advertisers as why gamers are leaving this type of moral grandstanding and gatekeeping behind.

Vice
archive.is/to0pJ
archive.is/80CTF

That one Maxof2SD fag even comes in to shit talk people who don't like censorship and GG. This is a pinnacle on why the new SS game will be a piece of shit. All he keeps doing is call people goobers and then unironically retweet

They complain about sexualization and are also now sperging out about people who say that one cringe worthy line in AC about people who complain about localization own themselves or some retarded shit. They literally bitch about SJWs and how GG is bad for being SJWs while then also saying sexual things are bad and how terrible GG is for supporting it and saying mean words.

thanks

It also looks like even more faggots are joining in. You now have that one Dan retard and a few other people now talking about how bad localizations are fine and you should stop bitching aboiut them. Didn't these people used to post about Downpour? How do these faggots become what they hated? How pathetic. They even call GG SJWs for not liking bad translations.
twitter.com/yung_domon/status/781405980089278464
twitter.com/PlatinumParagon/status/781405869296775168
twitter.com/StandLoneCmplex/status/781411711597223937

Yeah. Retards.

oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/pepe-the-frog-trading-on-bitcoin-for-up-to-150-after-adl-ban/12923/

hide your rare pepes!

I was about to get mad at people who actively shill for what is little more then a meme game, then this happens.

Is the game worth 15 bucks? I like tiddies and challenge, but it looks bland.

All in all, I am glad we left 4chan, since this is who goes to it now. People who talk about why censorship is good and how memes in translations are needed.
twitter.com/yung_domon/status/781421097656979456

they are not there to have a discussion, just paint GG with a broad brush– that is the first clue their opinion is unfounded and/or retarded and should be discarded as such

When you have a whole part of the story, something that can be useful like a tutorial, like memes, yes, there's a reason to get angry.
I still can't believe Treehouse replaced a whole dialogue from FE:fates with a fucking ellipsis

Nothing to even consider discussing.

Literally the only time censorship has ever been good is resulting in generic religious symbols changed to something unique and original like Monster Reborn and Dark Magician's iconic magic circle.

Funny, I dated a guy who goes on half/v/, who pretty much said "They are making way to big of a deal about this censorship stuff, who cares?"

How is that real? How is Etika not dead?

Let me guess, you are a dude?

I just have no idea how people could think like this. You have retards accusing people of being SJWs for not wanting games censored because said faggots want the games censored for offending them. Even burnouts and other autists are now trying push censorship and past downpour people are talking about how people should not care about bad translations. A big one being sproot who used to push Downpour is now saying bad translations are fine and only weebs care. That one Dan artist burnout is now doing it too despite saying how bad it is to censor things and shitting on supposed friends.

This will help fucking them up.

That is the thing though. You have former downpour people now talking about why censorship is good and how dare people make fun of nintendo.

We were needed again we'll rain shit on them.

Why do you need to know?

Like who?

I don't remember well, but I saw this with OP Downpour: a whole discussion between two characters talking about their past (someone was an assassin or something) and then their relationship goes at C-rank.
All was replaced by points in the localization.
All of the dialogue.
-"…"
-"…"
-"…"
I believe that this one wasn't due to putting memes or censoring content, but pure laziness: "I'm not even gonna translate this. Let's just put ellipsis all the way". This is the only explanation for this.
That or they really are as dense as a pack of french translators on the original Hokuto no Ken series.

I also realized I completely fucked up my first sentence, I wanted to say that tutorials or important parts of the story replaced by memes is an actual reason to get angry.

Too bad Fates was full of Awakening clones and people didn't really care about the game to begin with.

Then they're no longer allies if they're misusing fucking socjus as an insult to the exact opposite people.

Just curious. Not wanting to start any kind of gay shit here. Yet.

because he's a thirsty male virgin who yearns for female company. deny him your tits. as well as your dick.

anyone burning out over a hashtag or thinking one splinter of it represents the whole or both sides are dumb except me etc should not taint your view of the whole either, there is a large population discussing issues around it and of course there are those who can't handle it or common sense and if you focus on them you let them in your head for free– just inform the uninformed, rebuild, and send emails and play good vidya.

user were you around on Feb it was a massive shit storm.

I could get the outrage over a game from Japan getting butchered, don't get me wrong, but my brother told me that the fan translation team actually gave up halfway through because they thought the game wasn't worth the trouble.

Who am I kidding, he said they thought it was shit and people would just import it anyways.

I never understood this "burnout" thing. How does someone burn out of GG? I mean, you could get bored of it, you can quit it and now make a low profile, but suddenly flip your shit and go against everything you stood for because you overheated? They did know it wasn't going to end because they said so, right? The ride never ends, and all that shit? Were they expecting some recognition when they joined the ride?
Sometimes I cannot understand how a human mind functions.

no wonder Holla Forums went to shit, stormweenies have flooded it

If it were that simple to get them, we would have never had this problem in the first place. It all stems back to the fucking studios being out of touch with their actual audience and not knowing what-often little-they want.

Most of them are social rejects and have mental problems. They stand with something as long it's cool to their peers but as soon people start making fun of it or saying it's shit their bipolarism kicks in and they swap sides to stay with the cool kids

I miss old pol

Most of the people who burned out are ecelebs who wanted more shine. They rode on the coattails of something they thought could do something for them, and when it didn't they decided to shit on the floor on the way out for spite.

They are prone to getting butthurt over petty drama.
They inevitably get butthurt over petty drama.
They support SJWs out of spite.

My brother keeps wanting me to embrace Holla Forums. Keeps saying my general distrust and refusal to conform to norms I don't agree with make me destined to join them.

Not as long as they're obnoxious moralfaggots with shit taste.

Most of the time it doesn't happen beccause of people getting tired of pushing., but because of some bullshit disagreement with the rest of the people who go alongside them. Like Draiman getting angry at people not wanting to call out some "antisemitic" shit, or because people retweet the official Trump account quoting a tweet from a random GG supporter.

There have been other reasons depending on people, but they are equally bullshit and go against the notion of the whole thing operating in a decentralized manner. This is never going to be a hugbox.

What is this SJW shit?

twitter.com/Kotaku/status/781577136960315392

Klepek, go home. You're not cool enough to post here.

Self-righteous pretentious, smarmy retards that have completely butchered the idea of justice and especially warrior (the latter especially fucking infuriatingly) and use it as an excuse to pathetically spew clickbait or social media bullshit against anything about how attractive female characters are along with being sexualized and not conforming to some nonsensical forced "diversity" quotas or whiny political demands.

This ain't enough for me, Doc.

Should've been called Stillborn.

Another one bites the dust

Between him and Chris Chan, my heroes are all being lost to Hillary.

This isn't anything new or surprising. Nice trips tho satan

this all could make for a nice lynching list against all the traitors by searching who is supporting who if they didn't call dibs on the idea first

I often thought it was funny that the most dangerous thing to gg was a great game, like new all time future classic sort, being released– and that is the one thing many of our opposition can not do, make a great game.

You mean cuckservatives, John?

wow

The core futurama actors supposedly got close to $40K per episode.

I guess that's all it takes to set your beliefs aside and be a hateful bastard on screen.

As a first exodus Holla Forumsack, I miss the old days as well. Seriously, fuck imkampfy and Heil, they turned Holla Forums into another ideological hugbox.

Kill that fucking faggot responsible.

Why is it that every internet tough guy is either a stereotypical nerd or a neckbeard?

imkampfy is a fucking faggot.

fucking hell, I liked John Di Maggio. I mean I liked his his limited voice range, like when you are watching something and you ask yourself" is that John Di Maggio" and immediately know that it's really John Di Maggio

Don't know, but I'm actually trying to build up my body through exercise and occasional working out to eventually fight demons barehanded.

The only thing I see wrong here is that the mod banned all the people bumping the thread instead of just deleting the thread

Not only is he a faggot, he's a Common Filth-tier self loathing christfag. The only reason Kek threads aren't banned is that would mean alienating 80% of the reason the board is in first place.

I can see that.

He made 8/pol/ so shit and its full of Coontown fags from reddit.

unrelated to the thread but what happened to the first board owner?

I think he left cause he had IRL shit to deal with but gave the board to the worst people when he left.

The most pathetic kind of males. Ones that eventually devolve into cucks.

Self-depreciation isn't the same right? I just don't believe I'm a good person and it has nothing to do with skin or heritage.

Self deprecation means you're humble and can at times laugh at your own expense.
Self loathing means you hate yourself.
No, they're not the same.

Just nuke the fucking board and start over then.

If meat is for dinner and a piece falls on the floor, I'll immediately volunteer to brush it off and take that one. I also don't believe anyone should care about me.

Still not the same as hating myself just for being a straight male, right?

Worse he'll let off blatant shitposting and spammers off the hook, but the moment someone shows any sign of wrongthink, they get banned.

For the record imkampfy is not the BO. His buttbuddy Heil is.
The old BO retired cause IRL shit so he gave the board to Heil. Funnily enough just before he left he was about the de-mod kampfy.

Being self-aware of your own faults and mistakes is one thing, self-loathing whole other thing which is usually accompanied by denial and projection upon others. See also SJW beta males being the actual misogynists and sexual abusers.

wut

No, they're two different states of mind. You sound like you're just really damn reserved, introverted and self-conscious.

archive.is/UjN0h

I am a big proponent of the "separate the art from the artist" philosophy. The problem with this is when things like twitter let artists share their viewpoints so easily and quickly that you end up knowing more about about people like DiMaggio that you were ever capable of before, so much more in fact, that you can no longer appreciate their art without being reminded of their antics or obnoxious opinions outside of their work because it's never been easier to say stupid shit to the entire world.

That said this is one or two tweets, who cares if he doesn't like Trump, so do a lot of people that you probably like too

I swear, people only do this because they know that the CON crew will dox and harass their shit if they don't.

Probably not for the reasons he's thinking of. He just tweeted out absolute proof that Twitter banned Milo purely because of their own biases against him.

I FIXED MY COMPUTER GUYS

IT'S BEEN A LONG WEEK AND THIS INTERNET ABSTINENCES WAS A PAIN IN THE BUT BUT I'M FINALLY BACK, PERFORMING FOR YOU, IF YOU HAVE GILDA PICS YOU CAN JOIN IN TOO

Heres one, just for you gildafag

I want to do lewd bullying things to Gilda and the Gildafag dressed up as Gilda

The day of the rope can't come fast enough

Do you have any Brexit pictures?

who are you

==STOP WITH THE BULLYING, I CAN'T EVEN LEAVE FOR A SECOND GILDA CHRIST

Someone who couldn't post for a week!

I want to bully you and make you cry and proceed to go home and have lewd thoughts about you

Too late, I've finished my emails for today and I've started drinking. My thoughts are clouded with lewd bullying images.

Also go read Hitoribocchi no OO Seikatsu if you haven't, you'd like that shit.

Holla Forums is always right, cuck. See how far playing good goy got you. You rebuilt nothing and failed to scare feminists at all.

That series is much too good for a piece of shit like that

YOU ARE ABUSING MY PATIENCE LAST WARNING!!!

But you enjoy the abuse, don't you?

Another wikipedia admin step in and try to put some order in the house

archive.is/Sh2EU

Why is everyone thinking that!?

Maybe if he reads it, he won't be a piece of shit.

Abuse this; *unzips bullying apparatus**

Man I can't keep up with all the wikipedia shit.

You queers are really gay you know

What are you gonna do, report him?

You fags killed Holla Forums fuck off

I'm only gay when I'm drunk so it doesn't count. Checkmate, now king me

Oh yeah!? Well it takes one to know one, kimonge.

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/5523qt/censorship_theres_an_ama_in_rscience_right_now/

tiny leak from /r/science mod

imgur.com/a/8qyi6

Yeah, I think one of the biggest misconceptions from burnouts is that they think everyone in this is like-minded. Rational people who follow all of this realize that all of us have different viewpoints and philosophies but we all agree that the things that sparked gamergate are bad need to be stopped. Like, I support Trump but if there so happens to be a Hillary supporter that agrees with what we're pushing for (never seen it yet), then I'd be fine with that. Burnouts on the other hand can't handle stuff like that and just end up shitting on the porch on their way out.

Anyone have the article harassing the occulus guy from the Daily Beast (or better yet the whole list)?

I need to mine it for quotes for advertiser contacts.

Not sure if this is the most up to date list

The guy making the list stopped updating it I guess. It stopped at 118 if you check the link

Lol cry more Patricia.

Is there a single goony beardman stereotype missing from this list?

Unrealistic breasts? => "Has Terrible Breasts Physics"
Realistic Breasts? => "Rape Simulator"
Their double standards don't allow them to lose in their own minds,

More at 11.

Take a seat. pic related

twitter.com/mombot/status/781619504891633667
twitter.com/sie_kensou77/status/781619161076076544

If you ever want to induce a headache read these

you would think a carpet mucher like Patricia (that was brave enough to scissor with LW's disease-ridden pussy) would love a game with tits and ass but then again it would require she actually liked to play games to begin with.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/781619038699094016
archive.is/IU9V3
Reminds me of that "take it to the top" tweet from WikiLeaks.

They've infected everything I've ever loved. I hate this version of reality.

That Gilda looks pretty cute!!

And those are the fuckers that should find a cure for my diabetes Type 1?

The meteor couldn't come in a better time.

Nice.
Any chance of a comfy Danielle near a fireplace in a diamond pattern blanket?

for tomorrow's drawing maybe

Cool.

It's not that she hates games with tiddies, it's just that men are drawing enjoyment from it. Literally, she will trash a fanservice game if it has some kind of appeal with men. Some kind of sex positivity double-think exercise.

Also
I don't remember any of that. Are you suggesting she's the fifth "guy"?

Since when does Twitter explain what's trending, usually you have to click on that shit to get a face full of cancer.

Also check out this amazing comic panel banana hitler posted, like who the fuck wrote this, Magneto's entire reason for being how he is regarding mutants is because he's a holocaust survivor.

Reinforcing the lifespan gap would be racist.

What the fuck, there actually is a market for rare Pepes? Blockchain technology is some Technocracy shit.

I'm not even american, and by the standars of the rest of europe not even white.

Me cago en mi vida.

they were roomates and Patricia was one of the first to push the ZQ meme

but the holocaust didn't happen

…wait…does this mean magneto is just fucking insane? wow what a twist!!!

Yea I don't get this article too, Satan. I thought it was some elaborated shitpost that flew over my head

rare pepe blackmarket soon

Did you just raid me?

Only if you want.

No homo.

Or maybe yes, if you want.

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Being on the wrong side of history
☑ Fondling 55 eggs by surprise
☑ Molesting people in VR
☑ Plays DOOM better than Polygon
☑ Safeguards vagina bones
☑ Are the LOVELY, horrible people at 8E8ightC-han
☑ Told God check my quads
☑ Seducing AVGN to the dark side of history
☑ Turned waifus into Gamergate's worst nightmare
☑ Turned Notch into a woman hating MRA rapemonster
☑ Cuntfuses a lot of ovary-acting womyn
☑ Captured all goon territory in EVE
☑ Delivered the final leg drop on Gawker
☑ Corrupted Milo into an internet super villain
☑ Called a jew a nazi
☑ Bullied Reddit's abandoned daughter
☑ Memed life into Liru
☑ Refusing to ban Liru
☑ Uses celebrities lives as fuel for the meme magic
☑ Leg dropped gawker into bankruptcy
☑ Filled up Codemonkey's disk with shitposting
☑ Made Mighty Number 9 fail
☑ Attempted to kidnap someone at E3
☑ Hired 5 fictional toads and a fictional conman to gangrape someone
☑ Using a time machine to harass innocent localizers
☑ Gave a toddler meningitis
☑ Made it rain in London
☑ Causing the UK to leave the EU
☑ Casted the original ghostbusters as all men
☑ Keeping the MN9 booth from being set up
☑ Refused to play with Stephen Tortilla
☑ Playing Pokemon without fear of repercussion
☑ Not watching Grillbusters
☑ Talking to girls who play Pokémon Go
☑ Waging war against Ghostbusters and Leslie Jones
☑ Got Milo bampersanded from Twitter. Again.
☑ Leveled up on the DNC
☑ Barbecued worst Korea
☑ Chasing topkek from kotaku
☑ Appropriated and augmented a group of racists
☑ De-funded paranormal investigators by linking them to a suicide group
☑ Channeled the powers of love and death into misogynistic flowers
☑ Komm Süßer Troll'd
☑ Surviving for 2 years
☑ Ejected a fascist nicktator and toppled his dishonest empire
☑ More effective than New York Media, Silicon Valley and Hollywood
☑ Being Gawker's biggest enemy
☑ Celebrating their daughter's birthday
☑ Continuing to be the #1 hate group online
☑ Forced aGGros to spend christmas and new years whinging alone
☑ Owned some bitch
☑ Caught the Arby's killer
☑ Became a verb
☑ Made Pepe great again
☑ Inspired Trump's campaign
☑ Seduced the Occulus Rift founder
☑ Hacked the DNC

twitter.com/i/moments/781585510607257600

he got them butthurt tho

If they're trying to get attention by talking about him, it just proves Milo is winning.

I thought so too at first, but apparently some enterprising soul decided to use the voodoo that powers cryptocurrencies to create virtual trading cards. What a brave new world.

I feel the same way when I see people who are put into a thing just because they're female or black or whatever it really makes me uncomfortable.

Yea and the top tweet is the person that interviewed him saying "HERES HIS EXCUSE FOR NOT PANDERING TO DIVERSITY"

Excuse, ya know cause he wasn't being sincere, never mind that its 100% his prerogative as a director to cast whomever the fuck he wants, no he's just making excuses.

Clicking on their profile led me to this.

twitter.com/Bustle

Why Tim give some feminist rag the time of day I will never know.

I like his reasoning and have always wondered why these same people that complain that certain movies are "too white" don't complain that other movies are "too black". I do remember something about people complaining about certain asian games being "too asian" though. The whole situation is retarded.

So… Hollywood is going full Hillary support?

What would happen if Trump wins? would those actors swallow their words? Would be investigated for tax fraud and have everyone brought to justice?

Maybe Canada will open its doors to Californian refugees?

I think that's a fine reason. His movie has some kind of 19th century English theme in it. I wouldn't fucking go to England at that time (or in modern times) expecting to see a bunch of black and Muslim people (regardless of the country's current state) – I would come there expecting to see white people with bad teeth.

The same thing they did when Bush won; Nothing.

They said they'd move to Canada if Bush won. Guess what? they're still in the US. They do the same shit every election and when some one they've been attack wins they do nothing.

Nope. Most commiefornians are too white to get special status.

Current Year is one hell of a year, eh lads?

toppest of keks. Also reminder that the Apathy they are advocating is the reason why:

None of this shit would have gotten so bad if consumers cared. But nope, when many peopel realized how bad things were headed and knew that consumers needed to speak up, you had buffoons like advocating to stop caring. These faggots really threw away their ideals and are now saying exactly the shit faggots on neogaf would.

Regardless of the movie he makes, its Burton's entire prerogative to hire whomever the fuck he wants, that's what gets me about these people, they expect everyone to bow down to this garbage and blindly submit themselves to the will of being progressive.

They should go to Saudi Arabia based on how much they're defending muslims. They wouldn't though because they know they'd either get beheaded, stoned to death, raped or forced to convert to Islam to save their lives.

I fucking love this guydexsr

As much as I hate this shallow "discussion" of "racism" in video games, I do enjoy watching Smedley getting billied.

The sad part is that the people bitching think they're trailblazers raging against the establishment and don't realize that they are the establishment.

They got mad and switch to burn everything mode when they got found out >>>/gamergatehq/327886

That sounds like he wants to be bukkake'd by a bunch of underage males, pretty sure that counts at least as solicitation of a minor, or something that can land him on a sex offender list. :^)

He's generally on point and doesn't try to hustle people.

yung_domon and PlatinumParagon have been burnouts for a while, i don't think they were ever downpour

Hell, kacho and his crew are so asshurt over Techraptor's CensoredGaming mere existence it's hilarious

lol

Have you ever been such an autistic burnout that you did a 180 on your beliefs just because people you don't like might end up agreeing with you?

That gghq thread linked was about burnouts and cliques coopting Downpour, and said offendees proving the OP right when they showed up to shit on the thread, inadvertently admitting their only purpose in GG is to derail it.

My sympathies for the sincere TD hashtaggers.

It's not just Canada, the Chinese are buying out places all over the world include Australia and Japan.

Reminder this is still going, keep an eye on it

>>>Holla Forums7674929

That's a shame. American movies are shit and dumping that lot might improve it somewhat.

When I was growing up the only non-whites I encountered were one black and one indian at school. It was like non-white people only existed in far away lands until I was in my mid-20s and moved to an "enriched" city and even now I find this part of the country uncomfortable. This whole diversity drive thing is really alien to me. It's like some circle of cultists decided that their vision of society was the only permitted one and everyone must now subscribe to it, no matter their lived experience (much less their preferences). If somebody created media that reminds me of what it was like to live in a country that felt like my own rather than someone elses, I would watch it.

eeeeeeeeewww

pls feed me controversies

HEHEHEHE

So… already cannibalize by "her" comrades?

Also, who is that nigger and why should I care about it?

I can't wait for china collapsing and burning to the ground.

If Trump wins, globalists will probably try to prop up China to be their new puppet.

But China doesn't care about progresiveness, even if they are comunists they are REALLY conservative and racist.

He should really coin a term for their plans for Battleborn. Something that describes a game which you can PLAY for FREE.

You got this backwards China is using THEM

CUCK FIGHT

No, Jason, you take your fucking ego very seriously.

That shit is fucking ancient, he got thrown under the bus by everyone
Shit, its so old marche wasn't even a furry yet

He also got himself a book deal

The one professional troll so pervasive even Encyclopedia Dramatica can't even post an article about them.

Apologies for the kiwifarms link: kiwifarms.net/threads/devi-ever-amber-coal-grace-lynn-pixelgoth.12128/

The only reason why she hasn't manipulated GG by now is for two reasons: she sided with the anti-GG side since they have more ecelebs back in 2014, and she spent a good part of the first year bitchfighting Chobitcoin (supposedly Devi's ex was battlefieldtrip, and they had an… abusive relationship, to put it mildly).

archive.is/o7E6g Most recent tweets.
Relevant tweets:
archive.is/3XHN2
archive.is/vGmeM

archive.is/JGafM
archive.is/HAQeo

Note that they didn't say "AAA." Chances are, this is another Hipster Clique fluff piece.

Oh, so Wu is out of the way?

So, an attention and literal whore?

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/09/29/j-j-abrams-george-takei-generations-star-trek-cast-crew-sign-anti-trump-letter/

Wew lad
The sheer amount of pussyhurt when he wins is going to be beautiful

wew

Why do so many left-leaning people take him and Neil DeGrasse Tyson seriously on anything they talk about? One's a gay actor and one's a "scientist". I don't care what they think about politics. Sucking dick and looking at stars have nothing to do with running a country.

I've been out of loop with this for at least a year. Why was Wu thrown under the bus by her communist friends?

Because >she met with kern and said capitalism wasn't the root of all evil

A professional scammer, in all sense of the word.

People like to joke that elections are basically deciding who's the least worst candidate, but I think this is the first time it's been outright true.

Who or what is kern.

Mark kern, dude that used to work at blizz and rustled the everloving fuck out of aggros

Alright, thanks.

It wasn't Kern. Pretty sure it was Wardell.

twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/781512820617715712

it was Wardell

I don't want to live in a world where everyone takes Hillary seriously when her campaign declares a cartoon frog to be a white supremacist. But here we are.

Remember that reviewing video games in a political lens makes them the people on the "right side of history. So as Adolf Hitler.

I want to thank gamergate for killing Battleborn and bullyciding Randy Pitchford into singing that brutally cringeworthy song at pax. I've hated Gearbox for so long. I still can't believe that the multi year plan to infiltrate Gearbox and sabotage the studio from the inside actually worked.

twitter.com/prattprattpratt/status/781647933540212736

Ah yes, the right side of history.

Shoutouts to Diversity.

please use archive.is/news/article-3814137/World-chess-uproar-women-told-play-year-s-world-championships-Iran-wearing-hijabs.html

archive.is/yBzXG

Poor guy. I really like Guardians of the Galaxy too. So, how long until Star Lord's going to end up with Gamergate and/or outed as a Trump supporter?

twitter.com/prattprattpratt/status/781649004996079616

But user, making women to cover will make them empowered and not to be seen as sex objects by men! I know this, feminism told me so!

Expect Laura to throw a tantrum about muh mentions

She's pretty cute.

Remember the Olympics?
"Th-they aren't being forced! Every other country is forcing women to wear bikinis! Who's the real misogynist here?"

I want to see her in a two-piece bikini.

She already did.
twitter.com/LZats/status/781649143575883776

Don't get me started on this.

He's an openly conservative, born again Catholic in Hollywood but he's a star now so people don't publicly give him shit for it because he doesn't let it effect his work. So he's probably voting for trump anyways.

if we were playing I would never pull out

Such a sheltered life that middleclass Americans must lead to think talking about people due to insignificant differences in skin colour makes them "good". It's sad really, that these people scramble to claim to be progressive in demanding we accept a reality, when we all accepted that reality long before they existed and don't actually care.

satan should have saved his rare pepes

Only thing to be learned is if poe or no

How much do you bet that "patronus" is based on some foreign term for spirit animal?

It's basically old Latin for "father" or "patron".

It's from *Harry Potter. Tumblrettes only know how to work through references.

So it is a term for spirit animal, then.

Obligatory pic.

I could mate with her.

I only hope they don't fuck up the GotG sequel.

No, it isn't. See
It was used in Harry Potter, but it's an actual Latin term.

People do know that Bikinis are probably the most practical uniform for vollyball, right?

It's not like you need heavy padding because it's non-contact and agility matters. You just need to cover up the important bits and keep the breasts in check and you're good to go.

I'm not sure why the leagues are divided. I'm pretty sure it's the standard "if we make a girl's club more girls would play" but there's enough women playing these days I don't think it would matter. Maybe just because it's a side event where they're statistically more likely to win money compared to the open events?

Regardless, many women's champions have won at co-ed events. It's not like they refuse to play men.

They also don't actually force the teams to wear them. They chose to, because it's practical and maybe they wanted to show off their bodies. Some people like knowing others find them attractive.

she's being serious though

That is what makes it worse/funnier

I played chess at the competitive level in university and can tell you that women against men at the highest level is not fair. Women don't think like men and in chess they come out with a disadvantage.

You say that in a "man vs AI" way or a "man vs ape" way? The chess difference is one of the most interesting ones since as a force modifier logic is way beyond simple strenght.

Do*

Tell me, SJW, which culture is it appropriating? Many cultures had spirit animals. If you think native Americans were the only ones then you are the cultural imperialist you hate

Going to sleep, please take care of this Gilda while I'm off! See ya!

KotakuInAction just hit ==SEVENTY THOUSAND SUBSCRIBERS==

Grats.

man vs ape way. women are not wired like men. It isn't a bad thing but in chess, within how the game works, they are at a disadvantage.

Not that they can't compete but keeping the leagues separate has some basis in reality, not that SJW cares about reality anyways.

The one thing I miss about 4chan is how I could post any comment I wanted, and be 100% truthful in my thoughts.

You can't do that on Holla Forums, because the mods will go "OH, YOU DISAGREE WITH ME? WELL LOOK WHAT THIS SHILL POSTED IN THE PAST…"

Holla Forums doesn't have registered accounts, but it may as well have. I miss the freedom of being able to say what I thought with 100% honesty, instead of thinking "will posting this comment be used against me in the future?"

I'll take care of gilda properly. pic related

>>>Holla Forums7669693
>>>Holla Forums7682877

You'll play Team Fortress with her?

I was wondering who that guy in the top-right was.

Who makes these retarded decisions

You would never know it was Gilda

That's a problem. Needs a v.2 with patented Gilda hat. (scarf is also pateted, but it's a beach pic, so I will permit it's absence. But POMPOM HAT IS MANDATORY ALWAYS).

No. I will play Immolate gilda with her.

Why not play another type of game?

but gilda is 2d, I can't play that with her.

I can however play with gildafag

LITERALLY-

LITERALLY-

-GREW UP IN CONCENTRATION CAMPS that he's that Godwinning troll on the internet

I'd watch that.

This needs to get slammed in their faces every fucking time they shit on GG for being "hurr white males" when NotYourShield gets pathetically and infuriatingly criticized as "misunderstoo'". Every fucking time my hatred immediately flares into full on murderous intent.

They have nothing else going for them. Not enough money to be decadent, too much money to really have a constant pressing concern about the future.

Kinda agree on the mod thing: for the past few weeks I've been dancing around /a/ as the meido over there keeps banning me over the stupidest of shit. The "rules" are enforced on a whim, as I've witnessed some really nasty shit gone under the radar while perfectly innocent posts disappearing near-instantaneously. Essentially we just traded authoritarianism for totalitarianism.

archive.is/FIfMm

Well fuck.

Holy shit my fetish isn't a culture it's fucking degenerate and I'm not afraid to admit it

where's captain Janeway?

Probably getting her crew killed needlessly somewhere.

never mind, you capped only a part of the list

You have to remember you can't take anything political a celebrity says seriously. They all have to stay in line or they will not get work. If Karl Urban didn't sign the thing he would have died in the opening of the next movie.

Yeah, I know…. but still.

no shattner? someone fucked up.

This is absolute disgusting. Manipulating a fandom to not vote for someone because they disagree with them and are financially supporting the others election. I wish actors just stayed actors may then movies wouldn't be a pile of horse shit filled with talentless hacks.

Funny how they don't seem to realize that Wesley's name is toxic to anyone who hears it.

Fuck you too, user.

Play strip the flesh from Gilda's bones poker. Or mahjong.

That's the thing: they WANT pedophilia accepted, so they're riding on lolicons as their cover.

Captain Kirk knows what's up.

To be fair, I'd imagine that fanbase leaning hard-left as is.

Star Trek's setting is a socialist utopia, after all.

While true, it is pretty disgusting how the manipulative shits of Hollywood seem to try to imply that if you ever go against your "nerd heroes," then you're worse than Hitler.

forgot my image

At least I still got him.

got to respect an actor who's willing to not show his face for the entirety of the movie with a helmet thats not CG, unlike robocobreboot

That goes without saying but to guilt trip them into doing it while actors condemn any other decision that isn't theirs is still disgusting.

You too, faggot.

the slope only gets slippier

Fucking Matt…

This has been such a weird election. I have never seen people pushing so hard for a candidate not to win. There's usually the normal tribalism of elections, but look at the last one. The attitudes toward Obama and Romney were normal. No one signed petitions not to vote for one. No one rioted and mobbed people of voting for the other guy. No one virtue signaled so hard that they weren't voting for one. There was no #neverRomney or #neverObama. You just voted for who you wanted and left it at that.

The only thing I can draw from this is the response to the Brexit vote and how much regressives wanted to rewrite how democracy worked. All these petitions and virtue signalling and excusing of Hillary rigging the election against Bernie just tells me that they want to get rid of democracy to get only what they want.

If Trump wins there will probably be riots and journalists writing article after article about how we need to rethink the way the country elects leaders.

I'm going to die laughing so hard when (not if, this is an eventuality) turns out that Melinda Gates is the real supervillainess pushing feminism, Common Core, etc., using her husband in a twisted reverse Femfreq setup.

All actors are cucks, naturally, but this list couldn't even get the good Captains.
I am pretty butthurt about Q tho.

indeed

Shatner best GG-neutral

It reminds me of the referendum of Quebec in 1995. Shit went really far, as crazy as this, without the pepes of course.

Families were completely broken. Riots in the streets, you name it.

That's a bullshit reason for an arrest.

oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/gamespot-fails-to-disclose-and-identify-affiliate-links/12971/

twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/781672215246835712

I guess they didn't like when they saw what they truly are.

I notice they couldn't get Patrick Stewart or Michael Dorn.

Not American, but this reeks of desperation getting actors to manipulate the masses, half of them on the list probably had to sign if they ever wanted to be in another Star Trek project.

So they all endorse a candidate who cheated their way into the nomination? The Vulcans must be proud.

It's the same shit Sensitive Whedon did. "Vote Hillary and you get to see Hulk's dick!"
As if fucking Disney would let that happen.
Hell, they couldn't even get Evans to do it; bet he supports Trump or was too busy laughing at sluts.

what's happening with that cuck now anyway?

Disney would probably do whatever they had to to make sure Hillary wins and TPP passes.

We all know it was those Romulan bastards. They would do anything to undermine the federation.

He came back on twitter like nothing ever happened

Did Chris Evan and Jeremy Renner laughing at sluts destroy Whedon's career?

That or Age of Ultron being a piece of shit. I'll never forgive that forced romance shit.

Normally I'd find that hard to believe as Hillary's brand of governance is straight-up damaging for the business, but then again The House of The Mouse was infested by SJWs long before that term was even coined.

No I doubt they support her wholey

they like money

Its not about SJWs, they're hugely in favor of all the copyright shit that's in TPP and will make bank off of it.

Only his pride. He got back on twitter last week to shill something about voting for hillary

A SJW can't survive without Twitter, it is well known.

pewrsr.ch/2d4tdYZ

On one hand,

On the other hand,

See, I think this isn't as good as you'd think. Sure at the moment the news is shilling Hillary hard, but I've spoken to heaps of lefty people who think the news pushes right wing propaganda. To them reporting the news of an islamic terrorist attack is pushing harmful right wing racist ideas

I think people are speculating now that Colleges are going to severly hurt the government financially. Since they keep handing out student loans for students who are graduating with useless degrees. So they won't be able to pay off any of these loans and it will be the mortgage crisis all over again but this time the government is financially responsible.

That image on the top seem way better

My Death Apostle.

Fucking Nasu selling out to Sony letting Takeuchi turn the franchise into All Saber All Day Everyday Forever And Ever.

OTOH, F/GO did give the Emiya family a happy end, so there's that.

Tsuki Remake never, Tsuki 2 never ever, Melty HD never ever ever.
At this point in time, the Tsukihime franchise is as good as dead.

Although I didn't fully understand what the fuck was going on, I liked Kara no Kyoukai.

There was also this guy who used his voice to make you believe what he said, he was OP as fuck, too bad he didn't fight that much.

Well that just says everything that needs to be said.

That's a whole lot of people who's movies I will never watch and won't ever bother with whatever products they endorse either.

Simon Pegg and Karl Urban, fucking hell.

videogames >>>Holla Forums
anime >>>/a/

Miranda >>>/1428/

Marche >>>/furry/

welp this was the only guy I liked on heatstreet but I see he's a retard too

I got nothing to say anymore.

They are also now teaching about it at highschools. I have no idea how retarded people can be to the point that some frog people use a a joke about being smug and to shitpost is somehow dangerous.

IMO it's a safe bet at this point to say that heatstreet is controlled opposition. Just look at who runs and owns it.

twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/781341406971297793

There goes some rare pepes, fucking normalfags. imgur.com/gallery/Wnlgs

Just out of need for it later, does anyone have any /sp/ pepes? Sports connect with a ton of people, so it's another good way to debunk the narrative.

Of course cynical brit is a retard. He has been for a long time and still defends hillary.

My blogpost comment is now immortalized.

Praise Kek.

A PERSON WHO THINKS A CARTOON FROG IS A FUCKING NAZI SHOULD NOT BE EITHER THEN, JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

Nice. Got any more? Sorry if you're a Buccaneers fan

As usual, the so called consumer advocate, Mr. "self-censorship is every artist's freedom" don't know shit about the US Elections because he's a fucking British twat. God, even Nigel Farage got the balls to stand up against political correctness, but this guy, I wish the cancer mutates and Death takes him for a long journey to the Nether World.

not like he runs a large company or anything

(Checked)
Nah, but shouldn't be hard to find /sp/ pepes if you look at replies to tweets from official sports team twitters, or any major sports-related Twitter account, really.

Patiently waiting for the Bucs to have a competent secondary, but that's not here nor there.

I don't understand this Nuclear argument presidents can't just launch nukes without anyone saying anything.

Is he still butthurt about Brexit? and Jesus, that's asscancer butthurt he's showing, he explained, but guess he doesn't give a shit how underhanded the devil he knows is doing and she tried to ban video games and supported Jack Thompson.

archive.is/03baQ
archive.is/PhaYR

i don't understand that temper, anger argument. if he is such a danger why isn't there a record of him killing/hurting someone or hiring an assassin.
all he does is insult and sue people.

it's the same shit with sam harris. he experienced the bullshit the press could stirr against a person, yet he relies his judgement on the same media that tried to fuck him.

Which is even more odd, as I recall Mrs. Bain supports Brexit.

TB is either chugging the koolaid or he really doesn't like random people with no qualifications to get elected, but then again, he hasn't been an American citizen for long.

Useless drama, at least he didn't do what the Trekkies did.

Wew, really? source please.

Harris just thinks Trump is stupid which he is. I don't know why he thinks Trump's stupidity in office will be any worse than Bush2's stupidity in office. The best thing is everyone fucking hates Trump so they won't let him do fucking anything.

Those comments.
Christ what's the next unit, the dissemination and uses of knock knock jokes? No wonder people think social sciences are a joke. I feel bad for the poor asshole who's paying a few thousand dollars this semester just to be told things you could find on know your meme.

TB has always been left-leaning, as he's pointed out in that post. The fact that he doesn't support Trump should be a surprise to no one, even if some of his reasoning is questionable at best.

Then he must really hate Justin Trudeau since he went from getting a bachelor in art and education to running Canada. The man has never even had a real job.

Oh TB. Don't do this. I'd rather not hear content creators politics.

virtue signal to keep the Hillary vultures off your back. Remind me again who the bad one is?

Why do people who support Hillary never apply that same reflection to her? Especially after the dnc leaks and the email scandal. You really think a manipulative liar who rigs the system and leaks sensitive info to people who could exploit it is fit to lead a country? You think someone who appeals to the over sensitive trigger happy crowd is fit to lead all of America? You don't like feminist SJW shit, TB, and that's what's going to be propped up under Hillary. Do you really think all of that is better than a business man who wants more background checks on muslim migrants?

Why not? He's an employer who looks for who is best for the position. He used to be left wing, you even admit that, and I remember when he started running people complained he wasn't right wing enough. Having seen the political landscape from both sides sounds fine for that position.

Or what? You'll shill for Hillary on your channel? Abuse your position with your audience to sway votes. I know that goes against your morals and you would never do that. And I respect that you wouldn't. That's what a decent person should do. Don't throw around shitty threats like that, it just makes you look petty.

That's some SJW-tier shit.

This is one of the reasons why GG is apolitical by the way, politics is inherently divisive. Given the political demographics of GG, if it was political it probably would have officially kicked out anyone right-wing, but of course it would be a bad thing either way.

I know, I remember the guy talking about Bernie, then again, his sub-plebbit is downvoting to hell all the arguments against Shillary.

Fucking faggots.

He's an eceleb, can't remember the last time his british asscancer talked about politics, but that's pretty much poor taste to pretend that Shillary should win, what, not even dat boi Libertarian candidate or even Green party? TB's a fucking idiot if having another Democratic term after the last 8 years is a good thing, and that Nuclear shit is a fucking myth.

Getting sidetracked with TB's political choice, here, more memes are bad propaganda.

Not only are they in violation of FTC regulations, they aren't even abiding by Amazon's own terms of service.

Lets get back on track, important shit over here.

I guess we should help them and warn Amazon about it

If you're an honorless petaQ maybe. Orion whores and Bloodwine for everyone!

I don't get why a fucking British so-called "consumer advocate" got the gall to tell US citizens on who they shouldn't vote when he moved there in the US knowing the situation in the UK. Remember this is the same twit who said that "self-censorship is part of every artists' freedom". Good grief, I already see his legion of sheep agreeing with what he said regarding Donald Trump.

fuck me, there's a shit dick ton on Reddit for some reason

The funny part is that a lot of his friends and I am pretty sure his wife have said Hillary is by far worse considering she gladly says racist shit and is an active warmonger along with being a corrupt piece of shit.

He might have a legion of sheep, but he did just insult, and continuously, insults people in his audience. With no logical argument to back it up.

Remember when people on Twitter defends his statement regarding "self-censorship is part of every artists' freedom"? Yup, they're silent about this now. I'm sure they're nodding in silence with this Cynical Twit's pseudo-intellectual banter with regards to US politics.

twitter.com/PlankySmith/status/781688605848764416

It's very subtle.

twitter.com/GennaBain/status/746337560495013889

Maybe you're the same person that will defend TB's "self-censorship is every artists' freedom, guys!" even without citations or evidences to suffice the claim. Kill yourself while you're at it.

I still can't believe how much weight she lost

In fairness, TB has been through a shitload. He had SJWs dogpiling him and his wife so hard, while dying of fucking cancer mind you, that he caved. A little.

He's never gone full socjus on us, and I suspect he doesn't fully agree with some of the things he says, but he knows that saying them will keep the heat off and allow him to maintain some level of online life.

I'm not happy that he shits on Trump, but I also just left my LGS where I kept hearing about how "mtgheadquarters deserved it" and debating which third party candidate to vote for because muh racist trump and muh crooked hillary. I was the only person sticking up for Trump in a room of about thirteen people.

Note that I'm in a red as fuck red state. It doesn't bode well.

and her eyebrows

That always sounded like a very artificial meme.
Wew, how tolerant and gracious of you. :^)
Yeah, of course politics has nothing to do with all this. Valkenburger going to congresswoman Katherine Clark had nothing to do with vidya. Or the dog and pony show she did at the UN, or how sarkeezy tried to sell Listen&Believe to a political party conference in canada. Or Hildawg when she was a senator making a mountain out of the anthill of HotCoffee beans, or now that she's a prez candidate trying to namedrop pokay-mon go to the polls. Or how hildawg's pac cited John Flynt as a stronk and brave womyn 'game dev' huehuehuehuehue that was harrassed by those ebul goobergrapers.
Yeah nothing at all to do with politics, and we better not get divisive guise, can you imagine if there is some people in GG who do not fit the demographic that GG is comprised of nothing but good liberal leftist? Holy fuck thank god you're so tolerant, what would GG do without your leadership. Imagine if some right wing nutbar came up with the hashtag or something, like UGH Adam Baldwin or something? Gross! Racist! Vile!
NO!

lawnewz.com/high-profile/ex-gawker-editor-considered-going-into-hiding-and-posting-entire-hulk-hogan-sex-tape/

Now that's just petty.

Okay, that was kinda funny.

She looks kinda, ayy lmaoish.

B-But sex videos of people over the age of four are news! Don't you want that kind of hard hitting journalism in your everyday life?

So he was stabbed in the back by Nick Denton, owes Hulk Hogan 115 million in damages and says he's going to into hiding and post the entire sex tape online opening himself up to another law suit.
Only some who worked at gawker could be this petty and stupid.

Isn't that considered revenge porn Daulio?
How very unsocial justicy of you, fo shame.
:^)

Please tell me it was just some fuddfuckers in a LGS that was doing that. If people in a LGS were genuinely trying to choose between Gary "I can't Believe It's Not Libertarian" butterbrain"AKA "and this pistol I was gifted to goes in the trash" Johnson, or Jill "Australia tier gun control is a good thing" Stein. Then this dude's warning in vid related has never been more urgent.

But really, is this the new salt record? I cant imagine being any more salty than this.

You know, i kind of hope he does it so we can watch the hulkster skullfuck him in court again

Yeah, the last thing I want is someone as corrupt, incompetent and globalist as Hillary Clinton being in control over multiple Supreme Court appointments. She wins and we're almost guaranteed to get into some kind of military conflict with Russia. Hell, I'm asian and even if Trump were an actual racist, I'd still take my chances with him over Hillary. That's how fucking scary a Hillary presidency is to me.

(Checked)
archive.is/UALBx

Archive everything.

Fraid not. Two of them were store employees, and three others were regulars that I play KoF against every weekend. The others were all familiar faces. Two or three were pro-Hillary on the "but she has EXPERIENCE!" train and the rest just hated Trump but didn't want to vote for Hillary because she's a war-hawk.

It's pretty despressing. I was expecting the usual "both are wrong and I'm not voting" thing from at least a good chunk of them, being mostly millennials, but the anti-Trump sentiment was real even from the fags in my age group.

please help fart this to raise awareness

twitter.com/birefird/status/781713033584345088

In other news, people are whining about people whining over changed text

You have to be pretty shitty to get rejected by Game Theory.

I always wonder how the typical Hillary supporter answers the question "what positive things has Hillary accomplished that's noteworthy in her over 30 years of political experience that qualifies her to run for the presidency?" Because I'm sure the average Trump supporter can think of at least five major fuck-ups that Hillary was either involved with or was completely responsible for. Also, I always wonder why, in over 30 years in the public eye with national tabloids working daily to find dirt on him, was Trump not once been accused of racism and all of a sudden, once he's running for president, is a card-carrying racist.

it's supposed to be a parody account with fan fiction tier crap making fun of the real one but apparently they got butthurt with people complaining about localization, if I read that pic right

Alright, faggots, I've finally got an essentially autopilot voter registration from a reunion at the career center I went to. Literally just gotta fold it back up after filling out, tape it and slap on a stamp.

Also, I heard there's apparently a fucking psycho clown loose in my city. How e-cultists tried making excuses for their kind yet?

This guys has always been a pro-censorship retard. I still can't believe how anyone dcoes not understand that it is a shitty and inserted shitty line, but somehow pointing that out is now proving it right when it just proves the point it tries to be against.

This fag even tries to strawman it as censorship. I still don't understand how some retards on twitter retweet this guy. I even see panda do it too. Same thing with that one badgamereview account that supports censorship.

He got so asshurt about people making fun of Nintendo after Fates that he had a meltdown and then sperged out more after losing followers.

They tend to do one of two things when I ask a question like that.

or

and once in a while

>Don't tell me you're for Trump…..?

Note that trying to argue with the first two brings you very quickly to the third.

Nintendrone that was butthurt about the gayme theories about Nintendo characters, went really butthurt and complained about "nintendo's never going to bring another Fire Emblem if you continue to do this!" on people not buying or making fun of the localization.

It really is amazing that Gawker as a whole has rationalized that they, in their own opinions, did absolutely nothing wrong, and would continue acting like complete psychopaths if they could get away with it.

Yep. The funny part is that he went full on conspiracy theory about people making fu nof nintendo and not wanting censorship. His rival in autism is the actual game theory account ironically. He got asshurt last time after he lost followers and accounts criticizing him got more retweets.

I know from a financial standpoint, it's good that FE finally caught on in the west since it was about to be put on the shelf permanently before awakening but goddamn, the people who caught onto the game are fucking cancerous.

I fucking hope so then the fan-translators will get shit done right away.

Literally no teachers from Apollo I went were opposed to me supporting Trump, especially basically the one in charge of history/government and everyone important in general told me none of this nonsense was being taught there.

reminds me that guy on bad game reviews losing his shit at me because I made fun of his dumb ass crying about a no mans sky review

Man, Torrential Downpour was good times.

Nintedo's just gonna DMCA it or bribe them just like Serene Forest.

twitter.com/BasedDrWorm/status/781717576149762049

WE WUZ KOPPAS N SHEEEIT

I'm hoping that Nintendo finally gets rid of region locking so that fan translations have a chance to become a 'thing'. At least that way we aren't forced to deal with localizations from some fucking treehouse employee that's unsatisfied with their job and wants to be a special snowflake by leaving their 'mark' on a game they're working on.

Whatever ignorant overopinionated retard made that last line of dialogue needs to be punched in the face.

Thas raciss

What a little bitch. Does the thin skinned faggot hate tits too?

twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/781721167384240129

ahaha

Remove Treehouse.

How did the last 2 FE games go anyways? I hear one did Mediocre and the Idol one did really poorly

This will fucking help with crushing mudslimes big time.

nice quints. Also, we won't hear SJWs saying anything about this because it seems like Muslims have become top-tier in their oppression scale in recent months.

And their shit rags, especially.

#FE was a flop in Japan. In the US it did…okay, I guess? Considering it was a Wii-U game. I wouldn't say it did good, but it deserved to do worse.

if it was a flop in its home country and did alright here, its not gonna make a comeback

I'm so fucking sick of mudslimes and being reminded of socjus bullshit about them as they continue to shit on Japan for fictional titties never fails to reall, really burn me up.

I'm really waiting to verbally pounce like a frenzied enraged beast.

IF #FE had relationship/dating options, it would have probably sold a million more because women in the west love them some fucking relationship options in video games.

I dunno, the heavy censorship that fates got might disagree

It did okay here I thought it did worse?

The japanese aren't oppressed user, so its fair game. They're about as privilege as white people

Hell they could very well be white people.

If #FE had dating options it would have have done well in JAPAN. That's one of the major reasons it flopped. They went for the Persona atheistic but didn't go full waifu hunter, and so the game ended up in Limbo, appealing to no one. Guys like waifus too, you know. Girls only like it if they can: be a gay guy, or be a girl and fuck guys.

I remember the sales being middling, when they should have been abysmal. I don't think you could call it a success, but it wasn't a catastrophe like it should have been.

We all know who lobbyed heavily for this.

checked
Do they listen and believe to MSM, or things that are MSM at the core but disguised as something else. I don't say that as an insult because I have a couple of friends that are similar. They lean left on some issues But they are still my friends because at least they don't go full retard and we know how to still be friends at the end of the day, and they say they know Clinton is a basically a neocon warhawk, she's a puppet of wall st, but omg that Trump is crazy and racist tho!
My point is this, despite my friends claiming they know the MSM are not being completely truthful but of course they are above being tricked by mainstream lies. They do fall for the mainstream lies, given enough time and long enough exposure it seems. The unfortunate side effect of the redpill meme is IMO people think it works exactly like the Matrix. From what I've seen is much closer to a type of vaccination, it does not work permanently and needs re-application from time to time.

With hildawg IMO it's 99.9999-100% she will start something with somebody. I don't put all my trust in any one particular party or faction all the time, because for example I remember some of the greatest betrayal regarding the 2nd amendment came from the right wing cons, just as the left wing with 1st amendment issues. But I am much more willing to bet that Trump's chances of starting some serious military conflict is still likely less than clinton's.

The same thing happened with Scientology.

"If you don't sign up and make a donation… nothing will happen. Seriously, there will be NO CONSEQUENCES. But… networking is important in this industry, and FRIENDS HELP FRIENDS, y'know what I'm saying? If a juicy, big dollar role is coming up, and there are two actors perfect for the role, and one made a donation to the church, like the director did… who do you think will get the role? Seriously, don't think of it as a donation; think of it as an INVESTMENT IN YOUR CAREER."

Hey…do you guys think…he wouldn't sign? I mean…his death was pretty fucking weird…

dont say that man its depressing

Oh yeah that pussy Shen actually took that down because of outrage of it being Ableism or some dumb shit

i think my brain stoped for a second
this is not even twilight zone-esque we passed it far beyond at this point

You don't even need to change the first one and it perfectly represents SJWs. If that was an attempt at a strawman, that's one of the most hilariously lacking in self-awareness I've seen, and that's fucking saying something.

I got a feeling it was aimed at SJWs, but SJWs complained and he took it down

Here's why he took it down, in his own words.
owlturd.com/post/151061225129/was-that-last-comic-ableist
archive.is/uDORm
>Was that last comic ableist?

>My intent with the last comic, like usual, was self-deprecation. I’m supposed to be the square. I often romanticize being an outcast in society, so when the circle essentially points out “you can still fit in, you’re not such an outcast,” I respond by saying “SHUT UP, YES I AM.” Because, y’know, I romanticize it.

Basically what said.

How come nobody outside of imageboards understands that memes are for internet talk and should never be used outside of it?

probably because we're the only online community that understands that there's a difference between the internet and real life while smartphones and social media have really blurred that line for everyone else.

This is why I give Tom Cruise & Will Smith as well as certain other actors more leeway these days. Not that I'm giving them a pass for joining that scam cult in the first place.

On that note, how is Scientology doing these days? You'd think they'll be more "HAHA WE WUZ RIGHT ALL ALONG" in the public eye with the politically correct apocalypse going on.

Also, were there ever any Scientology-friendly video games? I never noticed.

How is collectivism so appealing to all these people when pretty much every dystopian piece of fiction is about society erasing individuality?

This is sad, makes me feel really old. I'm not even a wizard yet

We're aware of societal expectancy. In the past some of us sperged out about things but at least we learned about keeping power levels in check in public.
Especially when there's enough instances of not doing so causing police interaction.

how did you get on this level?
half of brain must die… at least right?

kickscammed.com/project/kiva-bays-feminist-deck/

Please stop making want to kill so much. I can't do anything about those feelings until the afterlife.

this is old
apprently she offered to refund but all the SJWs who donated said keep the money

It's always good to spread these so people use kickstarter less and less, at least until they have some better rules about forcing the creators into delivering stuff. Too bad a chunk of these cucks don't care, another part don't even remember about it anymore and the few that do are not enough to make KS nervous about being sued

Reminder to take a few minutes to send some emails.

What words do you immediately call someone's amount of intelligence into question? "Internalized" anything instantaneously deserves nothing more than "Shut the fuck up and just fuck off" for being a self-righteous pretentious shit that thinks they can tell people"you're not thinking the way you're supposed as a non-white/non-male".

Sounds a tad overly judgmental, but I'd think this whole mess demonstrates there needs to be some fucking line.

this shit always makes me laugh when it shows up in my feed

TFW Gilda breaks the Holla Forums catalog.

To be fair the tweet he's talking about is from a retard who spams gay porn at anyone asking to see the original text. Nothing so far is proving that the japanese text has in any way been changed and so this "FIRE TREEHOUSE" crap is braindead.

Super gay.

dead

It's always been dead. That's why it remains eternally strong.

And just wait until I am as well. That's where the fun begins.

Little disappointed from what I've seen that she doesn't hesitantly reciprocate a young man and also her student's affections.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/781788223055994880

techraptor.net/content/digital-homicide-dismiss-steam-users

Digital Suicide.

Also, catalog is back.

Good evening, mofos. Here, have some Celph Titled to brighten up your morning!

The dead shall serve.

How about I kill you with my Penalty Kicks?

This people are sociopaths, aren't they? And I don't mean this in a colloquial way. They are proverbial sociopaths.

Meanwhile, at the Washington Post (JOURNALISM; YES)

are we f*nposting early?

Who's smarter, Cirno or Gilda

Chen

Cirno.

my dick

Cirno, you're really a magic.

Roland pls go

Wrong, the wright answer is Gilda!!

Gildagirl go home!

Oh wait, I forgot. You can't go home because nobody there even likes you.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/781838706030313472

B-but my mom says I'm very special!!

Nonsense. Some sources want to, or even need to, remain user.

Don't worry, I'll take you home, and Vivian too.

Impregnating retarded girls to keep them naked and spoiled with videogames yet making them eat healty is my fetish.

Great way to get saggy chest!

I just want full access to lactating nipples.

Reporting gildafag for roleplaying and avatarfagging

apparently this is already happening for quite a while

Well, she is a cunt, but to be honest the black guy is a bit of a dick. It's ok to be a dick when a cunt is being too agressive, but not before.

Will there be salt to be had?

Blargh, forgot link

archive.is/XAK4X

SJW ad for Barcelona Erotic convention.

It's full of insults and strawman fallacies to Spain, 99% of the video is pure SJW activism, then the last 1% is "GO TO THIS EROTIC CONVENTION".

Could anyone explain to me what does shitting on politicians, the Church, the Banks, Racism, etc has to do with porn? Please?

twitter.com/WilliamUsherGB/status/780120597619703808

Couple days old, but more radio silence.

Also, the Crashoverride twitter account hasn't posted anything since April. Do they even do anything anymore? well, they never did anything to begin with but at least had the illusion of doing something

what the fuck is this

Stop posting this disgusting sow.

Brian Asscraft, of course there'll be salt, just like the salt he tried to dispel the backlash against Phil Fish when he allegedly got thanked by the Japanese guy who said "tell Phil Fish-san he was right that Japanese games suck!"

Send this Kukuruyo and let him translate the video for us non-Taco speakers.

"Localizers" being passive-aggressive. But that pic has been floating around for a while now.

What does Spain has to do with tacos?

So far no one has given the original context/text for it, so it's perfectly possible it's just a joke
Do not blame treehouse for this until someone's shown they indeed added this out of nowhere

It's not even fucking subtle jesus christ

Sorry, I meant non-Chorizo speakers. My bad!

httpsdon't use link shortenersjpxzr8qB9h

10/10! Award winning!
Sexist! Miosgynist! Patriarchy! REEEE!!!

Apparently Holla Forums mods banned a bunch of anons from the brit/pol/ threads, forcing them to go to >>>/britpol/

Shit, I messed up with the archived link.

archive.is/Ug8AJ

Before I gave up on Holla Forums they'd raid other threads and brag about it. Maybe it had something to do with that.

Its not that, because the mods don't give a fuck about doxxing or raiding.
I think its because they weren't the Heil Hitler types and also because allegedly some autists were pretending to be brits to taunt mods and krauts, so the mods used that as an excuse to purge brit/pol/.

nypost.com/2016/09/29/ex-gawker-editor-still-has-hulk-hogans-sex-tape/

So… now prison and be culturally enriched by their african american peers?

What's the definition of insanity again?

Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results is one of them.
Blatant self-destruction is another.

Oh, so Hogan could own TWO mayor media outlets?

Let this happen. Meme it into existence.

>the secret twist is AJ, Peter and Hulk are all members of the notorious gamergate.
>They're all working together so destroy the media in the name of kek.

Please kek, make it a reality.

Am I the only one to find it odd that Kotaku, Polygon, and Gamasutra all have articles on how you can "invest" in Psychonauts 2 now that Fig has undergone the SEC check?

Yes

Well, I guess it's just my imagination.

They're panicking.
archive.is/8v5gf

Yes, the clique rides together. You should have seen it coming when Wasteland 3 got announced for fig, they need to snuff out the concerns people had with Psychonaunts 2 so they can steal more cash.

Whoops, posted too early.
archive.is/e4PSp

Then the info should be taken with a grain of salt. It's not as cut and dry as he's putting it but it never hurts to be skeptical, especially when dealing with anonymous sources.

user to the public, not to the journalist. Journalist needs to verify if his source is real, but can keep source user to the public.

Honestly, the only reason I even started to pay attention to Trump was because of the similarities his campaign has with gamergate when it comes to our treatments by the media. They ran a false narrative on us and they're running the exact same playbook on him.

'My source (ass) wishes to remain anonymous'
- A very dishonest journalist

Also, Buzzfeed changed a poll that had Trump at a massive lead.
archive.is/Ot0ax
>Trump at 97% with 11.5 Million votes

Its spooky how similar GG and Trump's campaign are.

The plot thickens.

in concept true, but we have seen how nu-journos work.

I think it's true when it comes to most of the MSM since they're basically propaganda now – especially when it comes to Trump since the majority of them have shown a vindictive streak against Trump for close to a year like he fucked their mothers.

And because the "Make America Great Again", which is suspected to be brought to reality using meme magic.

Well, it was probably casuality, but you can't deny is damn amusing the guy start using senator Armstrong's meme quote.

You just being a tin foil conspiracy theorist

breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/30/war-memes-adl-pepe-backlash/

kek.

Ok I did giggle a bit.

A journalist or reporter needs to verify if the source is real AND credible. That used to be regarded as somewhat common sense in the past but nowadays the trust in journos and the press is continuing to go down the shitter. And the journos have nothing and nobody to blame but themselves and their yellow journalism clickbaiting.

What the fuck am I looking at?

The Marketing Department

This can't be real.

Who in their right mind would to a campaign for a video game defining it using qualities from another completely different game?
Unless it's been done in a mocking manner like in the real console wars days I miss dem problematic ads btw it says more about how the game you're promoting has even less redeeming qualities than you're making it out to be.

Whoever did that should get fired.

Ha

breitbart.com/milo/2016/09/29/screwnero-written-blackboard-twitter-hq/

Splatoon is pretty fun tho.

Couldn't that be used as some sort of difamation or bullshit american reason to sue twitter?

The proof that Nintendo of America sincerely does not understand why either Splatoon or Paper Mario (the originals) were so well-received. Not that NCL is any better, otherwise this game wouldn't exist, but still.

twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/781214401080745984
archive.is/PbQPK

Well between this, the Hammer Bro. saying fam and whatever the fuck I'm forgetting I think it's safe to say that Treehouse learned fuck all from Torrential Downpour and its second wave.

I want everyone at NOA to get fired. At this point I'd be happier if Nintendo just did machine translations and sold their games here with zero western advertisements.

Libel, possibly.

ALTERNATE SCENARIO:
NoA Dissolves. Marvelous handles all Nintendo game translations from here on out.

>The next Smash game introduces Asuka as a playable fighter because of this partnership

Oh God, how I would love for that to happen if NCL itself weren't a piece of shit right now

twitter.com/UN_News_Centre/status/781687407326425088

No fuck that, I want Marvelous/xseed to keep localizing non-nintendo stuff. If they merged/got bought out my nightmare of NISA picking up Falcom titles could come true.
You do realize how impossible it would be for them to localize anything for any other system would become right?

This is the worst post I have ever read on this site, fuck you for putting that shitty idea into my head.

Well fuck, bully me then.

Globalists are in severe panic mode

??? It links to this

They deleted it and nobody archived it.

If I ever find out who you are; I will emasculate you in front of everyone you care about.

They should rename the UN News Centre to the UNDemocratic Centre

Isn't a bit problematic when a foreign organization tells people what they should vote?

Unless you have a brain and realized already that the UN is just an american organization created to dominate the world.

I know. it's been a while since I last played it though, I got too salty because of my connection issues dropping me out fo the matches too frequently.

>twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/781214401080745984
Oh my god.

Science is racist and sexist because of scientific method!

What an incredibly misogynistic and racist thing to say.

Sauce?

For fuck's sake. Not even the bible thumpers were this retarded, and they were really retarded when Bush won the elections.

archive.is/JswJY

Have fun.

thefederalist.com/2016/09/29/feminist-phd-candidate-science-sexist-not-subjective/
archive.is/h7MPA

But.. But… some people in #GamerGate said that feminists and SJW's are just the loud minority. It's impossible for people for them to have power in academia!

How's Hillary getting away with so much crimes then?
It's called an "in". Look it up.

You know what? fuck everything and let everything degrade into the middle ages or wait for a superbug to kill everyone. The meteor is taking too long.

Fuck this actually sexist and racist condescending, generalizing shit by these hypocrites. At least it can really help deal a blow against their kind.

Time to write some rape into consensual sex erotica of cartoon girls who don't even exist.

archive.is/TG765

I would be ok with that. Imagine.

One retarded PhD student saying something doesn't really disprove "loud minority".

Well, they managed to fuck up science by forcing institutions fire some of their top scientists. Remember that guy who said women weren't good for labs?

wew, why is it always the fatties that complain about "slut shaming"

Yeah, no. Once society collapses we finally cathartically start killing each other.

I'd love to see them try taking on a cyberwizard equipped with magic boom sticks and throwing balls of hellfire.

Because they're asshurt about logically being considered unattractive.

Well, if any of you can make pharmaceutical levels of insuline and tiroid pills I don't mind swearing loyalty to you.

last
(「・ω・)「

Don't look at me, I'm just gonna vent all my years of rage and pent up hate through actual violence if things get that bad that laws against murder apparently no longer mean shit.

I made the mistake of reading the newspaper when I was just a kid. Fuck off, I'm psychologically damaged from not being mentally prepared for any of it and there's nothing wrong with wanting the worst of them dead at this point when that's exactly the same sentiment.

Let's go faggots

Univision has failed to respond to our emails. They have failed to follow their own ethics policy.
They have failed to enforce that ethics policy.

We send emails to their advertisers!
Focus on Dunkin Donuts this weekend
[email protected]/* */

Inform them that Univision is violating their own code of conduct and that reflects on their product!
You REFUSE to buy from them for supporting this unethical company
They have attacked a non newsworthy twitter user named Nikki Moxxi with bias article.

When Univision bought Gawker, people hoped they wouldnt continue to behave unethically
If Univsion doesnt enforce its ethics policy, They are no different that Gawker.

Articles you can link:
oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/gizmodo-incites-harassment-on-female-gamergate-supporter-forces-her-off-twitter/12410/

breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/24/palmer-luckeys-girlfriend-harassed-off-twitter-after-gizmodo-hit-piece/

heatst.com/tech/the-media-is-going-after-oculus-founder-palmer-luckeys-girlfriend-for-being-a-gamergater/

Other advertisers:
Optimum
All voices
Liberty Mutual
Samsung

Archive of Article here:
archive.is/Smxjk

Your Emails Matter! Fight Back!
#OPDoubleVision #GamerGate

Or anons just flee to the least cucked areas where /k/ won't be taking their shit.

Hell, /k/ will practically fight the whole war for us without even realizing it. I love how easily that can be taken advantage of.

So, just send one email for now? That's it?

dps them down, other advertisers listed at bottom if you want to go harder

Dps?

damage per second? you're on Holla Forums

Honestly never read that abbreviation before, just fps.

Sorry, I just stick to threads about whatever interests me and at this point that's not a lot. Still never read it.

Give the dude some slack. He was psychologically damaged by news when he was a kid.

Well Rean does steal a romantic hug from her as you can see at the end of the video, but yeah it's basically just a promise to fuck like rabbits once they meet back up after the timeskip.

P5 has it beat on the teacher romance front, for sure.

Sent my email.

Very funny, faggot. I have actual autism and assburgers and something like that can actually fuck up your attitude towards the world at such an impressionable age.

You still don't have an argument for me being "edgy" or a fedorafag just for me reasonably wanting to actually give these evil pieces of shit a taste of their own medicine when they unjustifiably want to do the exact same to us.

Done

Does DisNod work as "If you don't police this shit the ones you sponsor are doing, you basically support it"?

I don't see any other logic working to change their minds.

It shows.

Companys freak the fuck out if a bunch of ppl email them, they will bend to their will

Use the R word. The "I wont buy your product" word

twitter.com/nytimes/status/781896424892035072

She looks cute. Reminds me of Hilda from BW.

What went wrong with the catalog before I went to bed anyways?

4thwavenow.com/2016/09/29/gender-affirmative-therapist-baby-who-hates-barrettes-trans-boy-questioning-sterilization-of-11-year-olds-same-as-denying-cancer-treatment/

I completely forgot they posted here
Feels pretty good man

what

I can't even read that nonsense of a link.

If there's something these past 2 years have taught me, it's that I'm not a tard whisperer. I can't make you tards see how stupid you are.
But understand this: to the average Joe being gunned down it don't make no difference which 'side' the easily triggered tard with gun is.
So take your pent up rage and hatred to a shrink or better yet balamb garden.

If they start a witch hunt, it's literally defending ourselves against retarded cultists who refuse to even entertain reason and would see freedoms and rights completely taken away just for their pathetic feelings and would kill people just for getting in the way.

How could anyone with functioning braincells not immediately understand this as retaliation?

DisNod works by telling advertisers that the places they are advertising are controversial. They usually don't want their company's image attached to a controversial site. Put yourself in their position, you have millions of websites to advertise on. Do you advertise on the one that has people emailing you about how you don't like the site you're advertising on, or do you pick another one?

It's the same principle as why big companies don't advertise on Holla Forums but they'll pick a much safer site. Holla Forums has had its name dragged through the mud, a lot. It's clearly not a place advertisers want to be affiliated with. Meanwhile, a site like Yahoo doesn't garner that much negative attention. DisNod takes "don't go to Holla Forums, it's a terrible place, don't fund it, don't give it money, if you support it publicly, you'll be a pedophile misogynistic pig" argument and applies it to a larger site. But it's actually based on more substantial issues like ethical concerns, violating ethics guidelines, etc when we do it and it's usually just PC fear-mongering when the SJWs do it. I'd even argue that DisNod is a more pure and good version of what they do.

DisNod wasn't intended to work that way, but it ended up being a lot more effective that way.

And I don't bottle up my anger, I use it in arguments or punch things I safely know I can't break.

Here's an honest question considering we're talking about actual people with free will.

Why do advertisers care so much about strictly following ethics when people break rules all the time? Something like actually fucking intending to bully someone off social media just for supporting a consumer revolt that's been bullshittingly generalized as every stale buzzword they can possibly dredge up is something I can understand as bad for business.

It's not that they care about the ethics, it's that they don't want to be caught up in controversy and something that's irritating their potential customers. It's just like how a lot of companies don't care about social justice bullshit, but they cave in the end. They want to avoid the controversy.

They usually side with the anti-gamers because it's a much easier path for them. The anti-gamer media has done all the PR work to make it easy for companies to say "we're against gamergate, look at all these articles saying we're on the right side (tm)"

But before you get the wrong idea, I'm not a PRfag. We couldn't win a head on PR battle against the media. Trump is doing it but barely. We need alternate means, it just means that companies won't generally back us, because of reasons like them talking about gamergate, customers not knowing what it is searching it and then finding that it's a "hate mob of angry neckbeard virgin gamers who aren't in $currentYear" because that's what the big, shitty sites at the top of google say it is.

When it comes to controversial issues, companies take the path of least resistance. If they're caught up in gamergate, they won't stand up for gamergate since it's easier to walk away. If they're caught up in DisNod, they'll just walk away from the site (most of the time) because it's easier to walk away than deal with that controversy.

Cant bully true icons.

Not suprised since its no secret that manipulitive people have an incessant need to collude together and be corrupt together

His wife is much smarter than he is when it comes to anything not games. And pretty based.

Whoever made that needs to be fired.

Guess what game has been announced for PC this Winter 2016!

>mfw /britpol/ has the third highest PPH on the site

But again, that's basically the companies' faults for being so out of touch with their actual audience.

If when I finally start making games, I managed to become a big name as maybe even an icon, I could say fearlessly "I know who my audience are and you shitheads don't make up 5%. Shut up and stop annoying me. You don't matter and neither do your feelings."

Why doesn't anyone try hiring actual lurkers for cheap?

Dark skin with light hair continues to be Elder God tier.

What happened?

imkampfy couldn't handle the bantz and purged the brit/pol/ posters for not being right wing enough.

Holla Forums mods went full neofag and banned brit/pol/ for wrongthink so they had a exodus to >>>/britpol/

Good, the PS4 community is dead

Well, it had to happen sooner than later. Holla Forums really has gone to shit with complete stormfags over the last few months.

As a first exodus Holla Forumsack, it feels damn good to finally get some vindication after a year.

Was there any specific point when Treehouse went bad or was it more of a gradual thing?

Saya is cute, I don't know or care much about the other girls but it looks like a really fun game anyway. My friend is really into these kinds of games but not super excited about SF5 or the new BlazBlue so we'll have to give it a try.

That's a real shame, I lean a little more conservative and Holla Forums brings some neat stuff to light that the mainstream media won't talk about, but those types of people can be awfully retarded.

I don't know the specific date, but Treehouse localizations shifted from trying to be unique and quirky to shitting out memes in the last few years.

SJWs infiltrated all those positions, it's where most of the problem comes from.

They got so bad even fucking NISA stated "Whoa, we're not going to be THAT bad."

Same here bud, although I'm not quite sure what I should be feeling.

They always had some sjw types like armtower, but in recent years somehow sjw sociopath thoughts are considered the path of least resistance. We are changing that and making the path of sjw the path of demise.

Nisa's problem is somehow they touch the coding during their localization and brick consoles.

Like Bob Ross said, "You gotta take the good with the bad."

OP add to next bread

Sent
If any one finds the email addresses for Optimum, All voices, Liberty Mutual and Samsung
post them too or a pic of your sent email to them if it needs to bypass the filter like pic related.

DOMO ORIGATO

DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT

hello?

Do we have das baker?

I CAN BAKE

Jeez, page 13 already. I'll bake.

No, I already baked. Too late nerd.

Oh no, I don't think so. We ain't having no Gildabread in this here household

Who blew their load too early?

Don't make another thread, ok?

NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD

Me, I didn't want to post it too early but I didn't want to get it stolen

Which website in particular is Dunkin Donuts advertising on? Gizmodo?