Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_VfOQ9rgdbc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You want to play it? Are you retarded?
I wish they'd crack new Forza.

WHO GIVES A FUCK

New encryption, shouldnt take too long though

It has CIA in it.

Convince me not to buy this, Holla Forums.

it might take longer than youd think

You won't get to bring friends.

Holy fuck

If it's good I will get boxed and get it signed by Remedy folks. If it's bad I will buy Sam Lake beer and put ht sauce in it

It's garbage. Nice normalfag meme, normalfriend.

It's a big game.

I enjoyed this game crashing and burning along with Remedy. People will defend Max Payne of course but even the biggest moron can see that's where their obsession with "storytelling" started. As the years go by the games become more and more about story and less about gameplay until we have Quantum Break which is mostly a TV show and very little game.

People like Sam Lake and everyone else who worked at Remedy are just shitty failed writers / actors / directors. They have never given a single fuck about games. Everything has always been an excuse to be a luvvy on camera. They are essentially misappropriating investment to fund their Hollywood dreams.

To be fair to Remedy almost all developers are the same. If you ever read Masters of Doom you'll see that it was a desperate fight inside id software (involving several firings) to make Doom a game rather than an "interactive story".

HOLY SHIT CIA IS IN THIS!?

I installed windows 10 just for this game. A day later they announced the steam release.

I going to pirate it and get bored w ith its mediocrity and there is nothing you poorfag contrarians that dont play anything, unless it runs on your happy meal PCs like some garbage non-game weebshit VN, can do about it.

Its already cracked

Read his reply you nigger

Enjoy your shit game my friend

Half of that is movies.
i don't mean cutscenes (there are lots of those too), I mean between sections of the game you make a binary choice and then watch 20 minutes of teevee based on that choice and not anything else you did.

That's because it downloads hours of poorly encoded high resolution live action footage. This game can't be installed without an internet connection, there's no footage on the disk.

This is an incredibly similar situation to the full motion game craze of the mid 90's. The game inside is shit but the tv series/movie is even shittier. It's the worst of both worlds.

Rich Evans and aids Moby did a decent rundown of this saying that games on the shitty Microsoft Store are worth pirating to avoid it but this game isn't worth pirating.

youtube.com/watch?v=_VfOQ9rgdbc

You know, I played Arkham knight and recently got mad max and enjoyed them both, specially Arkham Knight. Holla Forums is full of shit sometimes, but to be fair to them I got mad max at like $14 and AK I just shared from a friend. Still had fun with them.

Right now I don't have my eyes on anything else, but I'm waiting for cyberpunk 2077 since Witcher 3 was also really good game I got for nothing because it was a gift.

I remember seeing gameplay of this and its fully generic third person shooting with a few time gimmicks and NuGame story telling (that is, lets stop the gameplay while we walk around and look at/for things until you pass to the next gameplay threshold. Movie-game style. Except this one goes the extra mile to have ACTUAL MOVIES PLAY sometimes when you get far enough that take a good amount of time. There was also some really weird lag in the game or something though I can't really remember the details of that.

Literally so badly made that it was taken off the steam store to fix. What the fuck are you even defending it for when the DEVELOPERS and PUBLISHER THEMSELVES noted the horrible quality.
Literally the worst complaint I have heard about this game is that its a generic sandbox game with Batman combat. So basically nobody has been shitting on it, just meme spouting because they don't like a thing.

What is even the point of your post? You had some subjective measure of fun with an objectively terrible game and a generic game and suddenly all of Holla Forums is full of shit because you can only perceive Holla Forums as a hivemind? Fuck off back to cuckchan, retard.

Arkham Knightis pure garbage, i can said that because i actually played it.

Ok. I guess you're right. Let me bend over so you can fuck me in the boipussy.

Why do people keep fucking this up?

Its garbage, just like your taste

I had fun with AK, it was really cool, specially the tank/car physics and how it handled. I said that based on Holla Forums always dismissing AAA games, because it's true, they always do and I understand why. But sometimes there's a good game out there that's being dismissed purely on the basis of the AAA meme. And I'm currently enjoying mad max, it's what the faggot feminist movie should have been.

I guess I'm not jaded enough to hate every game out there.

I managed to configure it in a way that it wouldn't crash, but I had to get into the ini file. After that it played great. I bet you just put it down because the riddler's bants were too much for your weak ass.

the D doesn't care either way.

mmm yes fuck my boipussy hard!

I geniuenly feel that MP1 was just a fluke. Because MP2, they Jeffery Rush couldn't do the Payne voice as good anymore, the writing was trash(Woe is me I got revenge for my family and walked away scott free AND got to be a cop again AND no one seems to actually remember the valkyr parts AND Mona Sax has the hots for me for some reason), it was way too easy(infinite shootdodging, bullet time makes the game a joke and the fact that there are no bosses and 98% of everyone dies to one headshot, terrible weapon progression(Max Payne 1 they save the best weapons like the nade launcher, assault rifles and auto shotguns till the last chapter, Payne 2 had enemies carrying AKs from like the second or third level and they don't feel as special anymore or as powerful, because again mostly everyone dies to one headshot)…
Even the nightmare levels were trash. Not as spooky, and you sat there seeing max shift around left and right while you stood watching the television instead of, y'know, having it in the graphics novel cutscene. As much as I dislike cutscenes I hate psuedo cutscenes where you have limited movement control but are forced to just sit there listening to two people talk a lot, like Half Life.
I don't know about Alan Wake but the gameplay didn't look appealing to me.

Fuck off and die.

Are you alright? Holla Forums is not a hivemind but the majority of people here hate games that are still fun despite their faults.

Ok. So? Doesn't deter any other point, nor what I said about them. Its literally not relevant and if anything just proves that what you're saying is stupid.
If you actually cared about the Mad Max universe then you wouldn't be saying that. Considering every movie besides Fury Road. Besides I already told you how retarded your argument for Holla Forums hating the game was. You posted a stupid strawman and I called you out on it.
I get it. You want replies. That's the only reason you're posting. Feel free to post your next lameass bait post.

You need to calm down. You're making words up nobody is saying. Go play a game.

Oh boy, yet another pleb not liking Max Payne 2.
Bullshit, his acting was actually improoved.
Your taste is trash
What are you talking about? Valkire referenced several times and it's the plot point that nobody trusts Max because he mysteriously got out of that mess from the first game.
They had chemistry between them in first game too, not unlikely that they eventually hook up
It's not that different in MP2 too, Ak's is the only exception.
What are you talking about nigger, game literally ends with the boss fight.
Implying it wasn't the case in the first game too.

I bet the next thing you're gonna do is to imply that Max Payne 3 was better.

So does The Wire. Watch that instead.

Not for me!

This is the kind of people that likes these games and don't say it's an AJPG, it's way too light for that

didnt this come out a while ago and no one cared?

seriously, what the fuck is their problem.

It does? I only watched season 1 but don't remember him.