Beyond Good and Evil Prequel Confirmed

archive.is/g1Rc5
twitter.com/UbisoftFR/status/780687861246984192
instagram.com/p/BK2aRqvAC2S/

Other urls found in this thread:

nichegamer.com/2016/10/04/ubisoft-is-actually-working-on-a-new-beyond-good-evil-game/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice try Ubisoft. I'm still not giving you money

Whats with the ugly looking square-like brush strokes I always see these days. Is this what digital painting looks like?

Quads

Now

I wonder if they'll actually make it or just have enough dev time to build a trailer for HYPE and then throw it in the back burner for all eternity.

I'm so sorry, Michael.

Five years too late. If that's enough.

Reported

Can this get any worse?

Checked

So if it was a prequel it would be about how Jade's dad stole her from the DoMz or something?

Inb4 pandering to SJWs

Same guy is behind it so I wouldn't worry too much

Thats why you should worry

Yes it can an it will. Nu-Beyond Good and Evil will be like every Open world sandbox shitfest that [current year] Ubisoft ever made but this time it will shove more progressiveness than Watch_Doge 2 with a Cis-white male as the villain and a swyong Independent Wyoman that needs no man on top of that.

Bump

Do you not remember how pozzed the first game was? You're a mulatta leftist journalist rebel who adopts persecuted biracial furry children and protects them from the manly white doof empire.

My fucking illustrator boner!!!!

You know it's going to be disappointing.

Excuse me for being positive in this dying world.

Depends on the brush shape settings. Comes down to stylistic choice.

Uh, you can't be positive. Tha's against the rules.

You can be positive that it's going to be disappointing. Stop hurting yourself with expecting good things from a bad company.

Found your theme song.

this is your eyes on LCD.

Where there's life, there's hope. We are nothing without that which we dream of.

It just hit me how slim the chances are of this actually being any good. Thanks Ubisoft.

Then pray that I am wrong and we get a good game.

WWTAO: We Work Together As One.

Sounds gay

If the game is handled by original devs, there is a hope, Rayman Origins and Legends were the only good recent Ubisoft games which I tend to play even nowadays.

The catch is, Legends was released in 2013 and IIRC there was some story about development hell regarding of both games too and the best part is that Ubisoft wanted to go mobile with Rayman.

Personally, I'm sure Ubisoft going to fuck this up, AAA industry became utter shit to the point that it's not worth to play AAA games even for free and I'm going to say it again, Legends happened in 2013.

Just let it be dead.

They just have to rape everything huh, I guess ill prepare for a timesplitters ravaging too

they deserve what they get, and i'm not even gonna pirate this shit game

user, I think Free Radical Wants to make another game in the series, they're just stuck to shit right now.

How do you even pronounce Michel?

Ubisoft is in hot water they've been hostile takeovered, the Guillemot family still hold the board but they're not the majority shareholder anymore, this will probably force them to actually take a few risk for greater reward under pressure of getting fired from their own company, instead of shitting the same shit over and over.

Ubisoft general assembly was literally yesterday (or the day before) the announcement.

The only hope we have is that ubisoft doesn't fuck with Montpellier studios, which I don't think they have before.

this gameā€¦ i almost don't it to come out.

its going to be fucking horrible, you all know it.

always on line , DLC ridden, SJW mess

It's stylistic choice, pretty fun and quick to render with those types of brushes. They also give a good inorganic look to any inorganic object like guns, clothing, and vehicles.

Circular brushes are generally slower and difficult to render with.

The art style is mainly inspired by 20th century illustrators like JC Leyendecker.

I'll be hyped when I actually see some gameplay videos. I hate when a company teases a game early before they have something concrete to show. Just reminds of the game that was teased at an award show but never was made because Del Toro is cursed to never have a game made when he is involved.

Where happened to the strong wymxn of colo(u)r? Could it be this is phallocentric fem*le erasure? UGH even the pig is white I can't even

I guess we'll get one in another 15 years or so.

Wait, when did Big Boss get a pet pig?

Fuck, I love BG&E's soundtrack so much.

I know that any new games in the series made now would be shit, but I'd at least like to get some kind of summary telling what would've happened with Jade had they made a sequel.

Fuck I hate cliffhangers that are never resolved.

To be fair to Ubisoft Beyond good&evil sold very badly. Unlike Half-life 2.

mie shell

It's the French Michael.

It sold so badly that they included free copies of it with some brand of string cheese to get people to play it. I can't think of any other game that's done that.

I remember I went to the movies one time when I was young, and there was a tiny CD for a game in the lid of my fucking drink. I forgot the name of it but I remember thinking it was a gamecube game because of the size.

My mom hid it because it was rated T and my grandmother bitched.

Years later I remember it existed and grabbed it, realizing it was actually a PC game. I had no clue how it would work putting it in my CD drive so I just put it somewhere and left it. I wonder where it is now.

Reminder that Michel Ancel has 100% control over BG&E and everyone trying to say it's going to be like all other Ubisoft games are ignorant.

I hope your right user, but when it comes to this industry something like that just seems too good to be true.

Every 2 or 3 years Ubisoft pretends they're going to do something with Beyond Good & Evil and inevitably nothing comes of it. I'll just say, I'll believe it when I see it.

Me-shell

Those mini-disks? I got pokemon and bionicle ones back in the day. They go in the 'little' disc tray within regular disk trays, the slightly more indented section, working like regular disks. I remember even getting some that looked like they had the sides cut off (but were intended to be that shape).

It's technically unpleasing when mixed with a realistic style.

*aesthetically

Just watch get destroyed by recycled textures and models.

No it's called "not being a nigger and going to school" spacing.

Admittedly unusual considering the setting and Holla Forums userbase.

You have to go back

I guess they want to take advantage of the recent publicity this game got.

Expect it to be a "current year" idiocy feast.

Go back to reddit.

I said the same thing about so many things in the past only to be proven wrong, assume everyone is compromised until proven otherwise.

But the issue is that he may personally want to weigh the game down with heavy handed current year progressiveism.

wouldnt this make it just regular good and evil then?

dropout

niggers

detected

He's clearly trying to get a rise out of you.

Fucking this.
BGaE was a shit game from the start, if was done in current year Holla Forums will die of bile cause of it, but instead is a good game because nostalgia

she didn't trash or ignore it because the game is actually decent? surprising

go back to >>>cuckchan angry blue dog

Fuck off

Please release it on GOG, like the original one.

i was thinking the exact same thing

>>>/tumblr/

What if it does a 180 and has a alt-right message? There's no way in hell though.

I see. It's type of thing that you appreciate if you paint.

From what I remember square brushes allow you paint faster and lay a foundation down more quickly than round brushes.

No silly user, you send to tumblr if people say things that hurt your feeling. If the say things you disagree you send them to Reddit or halfchan depend if you like more one or the other and as last if they say thing that don't coexist with you narrow political agenda you send them to the boogieman of the week this week is Holla Forums telling them they are of Judaism religion or shills

Now that you know how to fit perfectly you will get many +1 on your post here we call them (you) enjoy your stay

>>>/gulag/

nichegamer.com/2016/10/04/ubisoft-is-actually-working-on-a-new-beyond-good-evil-game/
More concept art got released. No sign of Jade, so hopefully this is a spin off that will be far removed enough from the original game that any changes that are made won't make you wish the series never existed.

Confirmed flop

she felt Jade was decently covered

Can you go back to half chan Holla Forums user?

It could be a sequel, or it could be both with flashbacks

Gee it sure is Holla Forums around here

sure thing bud

I don't expect this to be good, but may I ask what the problem is with Nintendo funding it? I mean outside of the few fanboys who would care about it not being on their system?

This just sounds like them trying to secure a exclusive title that's otherwise fading into the back of people's minds.