President Trump will nominate Jerome H...

President Trump will nominate Jerome H. Powell as the next chairman of the Federal Reserve a none Jew a Welsh matter-of-fact is this another Jewish trick or a Changing of the Guard ?
I will be pragmatic on this pick because the dude is rich and rich will eat the rich in the new type of revolution i can be wrong on this.

archive.is/hYKtQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O6ayb02bwp0
(((youtube))).com/watch?v=W52gAyNAU4Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bipartisan_Policy_Center
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Robb
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Institute_for_National_Security_of_America
jinsa.org/professional-staff/dr-michael-makovsky
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_K._Glassman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Glickman
youtube.com/watch?v=gmVuGK-3vg4
youtube.com/watch?v=KDUqO5WZlgI
youtube.com/watch?v=T-FEZ1MLYys
money.cnn.com/2017/11/06/news/economy/fed-leaders-retiring/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's a Jesuit.

So was Gorsuch btw

Oh no the vast Jesuit conspiracy strikes again. Those goddamn Jesuits own all the banking and run pedowood and are genociding white people with their Jesuit teachings. Have you read the Protocols of the Elders of Jesuits? Shit is really fucked up. We need to stop these damn Jesuits user.

I understand what you're getting at but many people like to claim jesuits and freemasons are the kikes shabbos goyim. If Trump only appoints Jesuits and kikes I guess it's better than just kikes, but how much better? Perhaps i'm wrong. I mean even the Pope is a Jesuit. Could easily be JIDF shitting on their best competition.

Many people like to claim a lot of things. The one thing that we know for certain is that the kikes are the main problem we currently face. Everything else is secondary to eliminating them and can be dealt with after they are gone.

How can dat ebil Hitla do dis?

Traitors that serve their ends are even more dangerous, perhaps. Can the kikes be removed if the traitors aren't dealt with at the same time? The NSDAP moved against all three at the same time iirc. I need someone to redpill me on Jesuits. Pope seems to be serving international kikery quite well.

Jesuit agents = MOSSAD/CIA

This whole Trump/Kek/identitypolitics movement that has memed this board into the abyss, including yourgoy himself, is a CIA kike psyop task force. This board is an experiment run by the kikes and natsoc anons are being turned into honorary marxists/judaizers. The only reason it is such an astounding realization for us is because we are golems too. Not trying to demoralize, but this is the reality of this timeline we are in, and our ancient memes required to stop these kikes were destroyed/stolen/lost centuries ago.

>wat is Vatican II
>wat is Nostra Aetate
**>wat is Trump was educated at a (((jesuit))) institution

E. Michael Jones (3 Files) >>>/zundel/1358

Culture Wars Exerpts (5 Files)
L'affaire Williamson; The Catholic Church and holohoax exposure
Libido Dominandi - Sexual Liberation & Political Control
The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit And It's Impact On World History

Make sure to check out his interviews on goytube (especially with Peter Helland aka. Tim Kelly) too. The kikes are in on this whole jesuit thing - even loyola was a cryptookike.

Anything short of abolishing the Federal Reserve is worthless. Come on now, we should all know this. There is nothing good about debt based currency.

Don't you mean compound interest? Or just usury in all it's manifestations?

:^)

This recent election and the aftermath has made me realize that things are much worse than I previously imagined. The controlled-op far right, is literally no different than the "alt-light" You've got jew, a literal Jew, Andrew Anglin, who fucks Asian girls, Richard Spencer, who's an admitted bolshevik and married to a Eurasian Stalin loving whore, Nathan Damigo, a genuine spook who data mines his own people, Nick Fuentes, a boomer conservative in a 19-year-old's body, and many many more.

It's all just so absolutely pathetic. They go around talking about how we're winning because Trump got elected, while Trump signs resolutions condemning white nationalists and filling the highest offices in the land with Jews and the servants of Jews. I have to them credit, the Jews really did a number on White People, they mindfucked nearly all of us.

It's far worse to falsely think that you're winning, than it is to be aware that you're losing.

You couldn't misunderstand a post more than you just did if you tried.

he did try

I typed out We ev, but it was replaced with Jew. I don't like a word filter that stops us from discussing subversive elements. We ev is a genuine piece of shit who is actively subverting white men and women. We need to be able to name him.

Just use alt+255 for the space before/after filtered word:

Holocaust Denial
Gate 
jew 

Looks like (((someone))) went the extra mile with the jew word filter.

It's really suspicious. The guy is the most obvious Jew in the world, and yet I never hear anyone talking about it. Just watch this video, it's like a case study in Jewish mannerisms.

He's like Sam Hyde and Mark Passio infused, definitely a Dugin-tier pleb. I never understood user's fascination with this rabbi, especially given his comparatively small amount of content.

He personally knows Sam Hyde, and knows Anglin, and has ties to a bunch of other supposed Far Right figures. He's clearly a handler of some sort, and the fact that his name is filtered shows that people don't want us talking about him.

Oh sweet odin, I just remembered this pic. My sides are in orbit right now.

Also note his attached earlobes, you never see gentiles with this.

The video I posted where he kvetches non-stop about how white groups that aren't controlled by him or his friends shouldn't be going out in public because it's "bad optics" and how he keeps on mentioning the Nazi helmets is very interesting considering he has no problem throwing up roman salutes. It's almost like his actual problem is with the goyim organizing outside of clearly controlled groups that he can oversee.

-Heydrich

In order tobe able to overcome him, one must learn to recognize his changing appearances and his means of struggle. We must not allow ourselves to be deceived about his precise evaluation by the numerousness of the apparently feuding groups with their divergent programs. All of them are only clever subordinate or parallel branches of the great opponents. They are intended to serve as advance posts or as collection organizations. When, therefore, Freemasonry was mentioned after Jewry, it was only done for the sake of better understanding. In truth Freemasonry is a service organization of Jewry, so that in the final analysis we only have to view the Jews and the political clerics (in their most pronounced form called "Jesuits") as the foundation of all groups of opponents.

Thats the full quote, and its in that pic related. He mentions Freemasons further above.

Yeah it's a hereditary thing with the ears.

what is the deal with sam hyde anyways?

I don't like posts like that, it's all blackpill. Maybe, we got fucked with Trump. Personally I think that Trump tried to be independent, still is trying, but they broke him or are close to it. Does that change anything we fight for?
No.
Does that make all our efforts to redpill people useless?
No.
What do posts like these give us, then? Absolutely nothing. Only demoralizes us.
I think you guys are the ones that would say in 1933 taht Hitler is a big-bussiness agent, and had a jewish mother. We all know that the best way to win a war is by never having to fight. Do you think that the kikes don't know this? That they are all-knowing with their above-human IQ (already disproven)? No, they just like to demoralise us. By letting us feel that all we do is useless, that there is no hope, that we already lost, and that they know all our moves. That's simply not true. That marching on the streets with torches and memeing Hitler into an internet celebrity is all somehow part of their master plan? That the outrage over migrants across Europe and people beginning to wake up to the JQ is all part of their master plan? I doubt it. They have not lost, maybe even are ever-all winning. But with every new convert to our cause, with each one they lose, the distance between them and us is shortening. We are beginning to catch up, but we mustn't lose hope. And posts like these are what stops our momentum. So, kindly contribute something productive to the thread, or go workout, read or redpill people. We don't want to know how everything is fucked, we already know that. That's why we're here.

I don't know. He makes some funny stuff, but I'm inclined to believe that he's bad news.

Seems like a friend of the cause, although hes obviously not someone you would want to associate with personally.

You should stop posting.

More people aren't waking up to the jew problem or "JQ", they're regressing on it. Outlets that used to be semi-jew-wise like Red Ice are now claiming that zionists and globalists are different parties, and the former can be our allies against the latter. We're losing ground, no matter how much faggots like you want to pretend we're winning.

You shouldn't like them, but the truth is the truth, and right now we are losing while countless idiots think we're winning.

Okay, I'm done reading, you're an idiot or a shill. At this point anyone who still supports Trump just hasn't done their homework, as simple as that.

Quick rundown on Trump:

1. Father was a shabbos goy

2. Was mentored by Roy Cohn, the physical embodiment of Jewish nepotism and corruption.

3. Married off all his children of marrying age to Jews.

There's far more shady shit about Trump than those three things, but those three things are enough to throw him in the trash.

I believe you are misinformed, user.

Wake the fuck up user. This is the Pope's official audience hall.

So, your all powerful, omniscient, all wise deity allowed that to happen? Doesn't that raise a red flag for you?

I don't want to pretend that we're winning, because we aren't. There is still a lot of work to do. All that we have won is in the mind, we didn't destroy any bank, any pro-jew goverment (although Poland and Hungary have been causing assblasts), or gained any military support. It is in the mind, but don't underestimate the power of the masses. If we can lead them and steer them into the right direction, instead of the jews steering them against us, all could be retaken. And you are not right about JQ, it's not about the media, but about each one of us converting a few people, they converting others and so on. In my circles I've accustomed everyone to the JQ, some agree, some disagree but none shout "antisemite, get out!" anymore.

I know that Holla Forums isn't one person, but we were never "for" him, a few of us maybe jumped on the astroturf wagon, but we knew that realistically noone who was an enemy of the jews couldn't win. But Trump was, and still is, more useful to us than anybody I can think of. He embodies a white man's vigor and productivity and if he was a role-model for all of the world's white men, with a thousand like Trump we could overthrow the jewish regime now matter how hard it would fight. It's like Pierce said with Rockwell "I'm sure that if there had bee just a thousand like Rockwell in America in 1966, we'd be living in a healthy, progressive, all white America today."
And, back to my point - even if Trump was the one that would bring New World Order - how exactly does that change our position. Do you see anyone here wanting to put up Trump posters on campuses? No. Do you see anyone trusting him completely and letting their guard down? No. If you tell us that all hope is lost, because we have elected the wrong guy, you'd be preaching to the choir. We've already been there a 100 times, and know better that we need grass-roots, not Trump-worship

Get out.

Not black pills, nor red-pills, but infrared pills, user. Learn to redshift. It is the shady spectrum in which the jew occults himself and his schemes - the native domain of aryan consciousness that has been stolen by the Talmudic priest class.

Here we go, down the rabbit hole of jewish confluence in the Trump election. So, there is no gain from exposing the zionist Trump administration and the massive cultureop/psyop behind it (conducted by the (((kushner))) dynasty), the NY port authority, Lansky, Mossad assassination/deception, pentagon MSM lies, CIA infiltration of Holla Forums and creation of the alt-kike legionz, etc? This seems to me, to be the uninformed user's reception to the truth about Trump. I would recommend Ry's goytube channel Anti-Neocon Report if you want to learn from such videos of his as Trump's Zionist Ball and Chain and 911 and War by Deception.

MDE is definitely jew-controlled. How do you think they got a spot on Adult Swim, and were riding the Trump wagon so hard for attention like all the other alt-blighters. The only inkling of criticism I have seen about jews from Sam was his comedy act at the twitter convention, and once again it is a mystery how (((they))) keep letting him get away with it (and pay his bills). What gives them all away is their artificial personalities, kaundler twitches, and constant overreaching to try to relate to me/you. Agents of the zionist political industrial complex, just like many anons here who are unaware of their cuck status.

'What is hilarious though, is that anons think that twitter bans and getting zucc'd on faceberg confirms their bad goy status. They just do that to prop up astroturf ideologues/movements and sucker Holla Forumsacks into stupid memes like white sharia''.

We knew nothing good would come on the Fed front back when trump basically dropped it and said yellen was doing a good job or whatever (it's been a while, don't recall). Appointing a non-jew probably means they want someone to pin blame on, but who knows.

Powell is a common Anglo name as well.
kys

the jesuits are like the like the catholics version of jewish lawyers and scholars. That does NOT mean they oppose the jews though. I'm not sure they ever did, but certainly not in the last century.

this is not trs. and 2nd at least was not demoralizing in the slightest but a statement about who the judas goats are.

do a search for "william luther pierce", "trump", "mccain", and "bush", I don't have link saved
tell that to hotpocket. criticism of trump or his policies is astroturfing and banned, but spamming of random pro-trump/winning/maga stuff is not

I am seeing ground gained on the jq front, at least in my field, but certainly not in the realm of e-celebs. Red Ice always acted like disinfo

Whole show was pro-white propaganda. Pull your head out of your ass, he was booted off when all the Jews got uppity and tossed him out. Some Buzzfeed kike made it his lifes goal to ruin Sams career and Tim Hideker or whatever etc pressured the heads. He included the Life Rune/National Alliance symbol in one episode, and in the next mentions Moonman and David Duke. Clearly thats Jews trying to screw us over. Clearly Jews want people like Jon Corzine and Ben Bernanke types on everyones lips, and media jews getting shot.

Then why am I banned when I post real life photographs of Trump?

Because you’re a paid shill.

Many chairmen of the (((Fed))) have been non-kike. It's still owned by (((them))).

He was heavily involved in the, er, "glory days" of Encyclopedia Dramatica. All of the staff members of that site are dygenic trash, but his lulz to butthurt ratio was much less insufferable than the rest of the crowd.
This was back when most of the oldfags were still in their Holla Forumstard phase, so we weren't as jew-wise, collectively speaking, so he found it pretty easy to curry favor with his shitlord behavior.
tl;dr - W E E V is an old meme.

>trump appoints gentile albeit jesuit head
Typical tricks.

This gets posted all the time, but every time it's posted it's in threads full of blackpilling shills. The evidence to disprove your assertion is literally ITT.

What am I shilling, reality?

Here is my take on the Jesuit thing.
I'm sure that Jesuits have some shady stuff going on. But Jesuits are not pathologically anti-White. A Jew will ALWAYS be loyal to his tribe. A Jew will ALWAYS push for more White genocide and more crippling banking practices. But a Jesuit is not inherently loyal to the Jewish elites. He has his own elites. And if given the opportunity & some incentive, he will sell out the Jews so quickly it'll make your head spin.
It is our duty to give them that incentive and the opportunity to turn on his Jewish masters.

Do you really think anything is going to come from a shabbos goy in charge of the fed, besides us no longer being to point out how long the chairman's been a kike?

If reality is blackpilling, it's not the people talking about reality that are the problem.

While we're on the subject of the Fed:

The fed was technically audited in 2013, with boiny sanders (ex-commie jew) bringing down the hammer on ben schlomo bernanke who was responsible for the loss of trillions of US dollars to unknown offshore sources. Why does the (((alt-media))) continue to push the 'end the fed' and 'audit the fed' memes when we can clearly see the jewish involvement in privatised usury of the US zionist jew/anglo-american establishment? To me it is no mistake or incompetence, but a message in blood from the fed jews and rothschild agents saying There is nothing you can do about the society industrial complex, goy, and we can rub in your face on c-span.

Red Ice Radio? Well poisoners.

That's some in sync shilling boys.

Nigger
At least you're right about something.

The Rothschilds (merchant kings, lords of all jews) own the vatican and the catholic world. Of course the jewsuits (opus dei, the society of (((jesus)))) are anti-aryan.

more aptly should have been titled "freedom to kike-istan"

RIP aaron russo

>youtube.com/watch?v=O6ayb02bwp0

You've gotta be pretending to be retarded.

>Why does the (((alt-media))) continue to push the 'end the fed' and 'audit the fed' memes

Only for you user kun

Well, it doesn't really matter who chairs the privately-owned Fed if the shareholders are all Rothschild/Warburg-tier Jews. Whatever the inflation rate is effectively what these people make per year. The Fed has a "target rate" of 2% inflation which is what Jewnet Yellen was trying to achieve. I don't know what this guy's deal is.

Satan, apart of the MSM cover-up is using the (((alt-media))) (Alex Jones, Paul Joseph Watson, Molyjew) to push those memes as if it didn't actually happen when it did. Comprende?

They own all institutions. However that doesn't mean that given the chance to free themselves, principled Jesuits wouldn't break away. As much of the Catholic church did during WW2.

you mean like when people criticise trump but happen to agree with each other, and a certain mod starts insinuating collusion? Yeah, if you're still pro-trump then I'm sure you just call them shills and never look into what they're saying
got stay whitepilled fellow fashy goy
what?

who tf cares the FED shouldn't even exist

sage for meta

these were all banned at once recently. Just before the logs showed 6 pages or so of ban removals

Sorry to pollute the conversation with references, but you should really watch this - E. Michael Jones Interview - Notre Dame, Americanism, Enlightenment - (((youtube))).com/watch?v=W52gAyNAU4Y Jones talks about the cucking of Notre Dame University regarding the Jesuit/Catholic agenda there. He also has a great book that is relevant to this topic >>>/zundel/1360

They have improved their tactics. Fortunately most of us already know what should we do and focus on really delving in what happens at the backstage and not falling for simple demoralising tactics.

Whay you shills don't realise that you can put your efforts here, but there are a thousand non-centralised group already working on grass-roots and there is a thousand future fuhrers studying on how to gas you better.

fag

Genuine autism.

To get back on fucking topic, from kikepedia:

So…

I'm gonna say I hope this is a trick, that he nominated this guy to have him rejected so he could put up the real pick, but otherwise, not looking good. UNLESS he is on Trumps side in the deep vs. deep playing out rn.

Its a wait and see either way.

Thats good.
This not so much.

Your right user, only time will tell.

Yes, lets just wait and see. Trump is certainly a good guy, it's not like he's been in office for an entire year or anything, it' not like there are mountains of evidence that point to him being a complete piece of shit. Lets just wait and see, because hey, maybe it's 4d chess!

Only time will tell. Don't want to make any judgements, lets just wait and see.

An honest Jew? Is this even possible?
And with a fitting name. "Ravage."
Anyway, thanks for the vid.

In the above mentioned post ladies and gentlemen, we can clearly see that sharejew has learned rudimentary formatting.

.00001 sheckels have been transferred to your account.

You realize that being a redditor is a bad thing, right? These are your kinsmen.

I was just replying to on the subject of people being critical of trump getting banned. There have been many threads where a mod alluded to connections by posting screencaps of their history, but I never saw it. Either we can talk openly and honestly on this topic, or we can't.

Probably more chutzpah than anything, but there are a few who tell the truth, at least part of the time. You can never remove your 'this is a jew talking' distrust though. It's good to read a few jews who are open about how they are different, to better understand their alien-ness. Maurice Samuel comes to mind.

and yet your reply and formatting are CTR-tier. Intredasting.

Ah it's just because they have money control. Here's the deal. These fucking NYC kikes are literally going to get their foreskin eating kike asses lynched hard in a matter of weeks if they don't bend the fucking knee.

You're not fooling anyone with the dog shit yarn you've been spinning ITT.

clockwork.jpg

Going by past nominees it's obvious that the majority of his nominations are there to fill seats and do nothing.

Why is this?

So what are we supposed to talk about? We know about the Fed. We know Trump's appointee is not any sort of change other than not being a jew.

This guy is shit.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bipartisan_Policy_Center

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Robb

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Institute_for_National_Security_of_America

>jinsa.org/professional-staff/dr-michael-makovsky

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_K._Glassman

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Glickman

Indeed. Or reading Jewish newspapers for Jews. I wish I could read Yiddish.
I believe William Pierce could. It's such an ugly sounding language though. It makes Turkish sound soothing.

STOP BLACKPILLING, GOY!

(((Mnuchin))) even made contributions to Obama & Hillary, yet Trump still nominated him.

I feel dirty just using their common words, even when applying them to jews. We need more people staying on top of their newspapers and magazines, but it's such a timesink.

Very interesting interview.
It's a shame he's "anti-racist"
Or at least he says he is against "racial discrimination"
In this environment you can do whatever you want, so long as you say the magic words they (((they))) want you to say.

There is no shame in speaking the language of an enemy. 80% of war is information. Anyone who can speak Yiddish may be very useful in the future. Of course, as you say, it's a time sink. So I'm not going to be very useful there. I should learn Spanish so I can interview POWs should things break down in the USA.

Trips have never been truer.
Those who choose to struggle will struggle. Those who do not will perish.

the blackpill narrative is getting very stale. you arent fooling anyone. we all know the kali yuga is ending and we see it for ourselves. the stars are aligning in our favor.

Good work, user.
In his CNBC interview Trump actually said "That position [FED chairman] is actually more imp-" before he caught himself and said "The Fed is a very important position" He knows that the FED chairman is at more important than the president, at least when it comes to the economy.
He still nominated Steven Mnuchin and Jerome Powell, two wall-street inflationists.

No one has ever banned you for posting pictures of Trump.

The "I GOT BANNED THE OTHER DAY FOR CRITICIZING TRUMP" meme is false and one of your organizations shill tactics.

Unironically kill yourself you miserable swine.

Banned people tell no tales.

Apparently that's not true, because according to these people, the mods have banned every single user ever to browse Holla Forums, but they keep coming back for whatever reason, instead of just staying on their oh-so-great bunker imageboard and we're all bots and jews. Or, y'know, they just want you to go to endkike, because they have 2pph.

Sam is just a contrarian e-celeb riding on the backs of user to enrich himself, because he can't cut it in mainstream comedy. Guy's a closet case like a lot of right-wing ecelebs (Gavin, Spencer, Milo (though he's out and proud)). Take him with a grain of salt.

Pre Vatican II, Catholics are natural Jew haters. In fact, book burnings (see Talmud) and the inquisition was mostly to try and rid the world of Jews. (get rid of protohippies for good measure). Jews are the antichrist according to old school Catholics.

So the important thing to find out, is if he is disgusted by the current bullshit vatican or is he in favor of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=gmVuGK-3vg4

The Pope condemned the Third Reich years before Vatican II.

No one buys your bullshit, hotpocket.

Pretty much.

youtube.com/watch?v=KDUqO5WZlgI
says otherwise, why do you think world peace got shoa'd

The spectacle. It's all a show.

I forgot to add, Louis Theroux is doing a documentary on Sam Hyde. The show getting cancelled only made him more famous. He'll continue to fill the niche of bad goy entertainer.

But what about this youtube.com/watch?v=T-FEZ1MLYys

Look up Vatican assassins. It was a pretty extensive site run by some Protestant guy. His theory says that after the reformation, the jesuits were created under Ignacius of Loyola as a sort of insurgency group hoping to return countries to the church. He claims all presidents have a direct line to the Vatican. The head of the Jesuits is actually called the black pope. Also the current real pope is the first former Jesuit to ever be pope. There’s more that I’ve since forgotten.

Your logic is shit. Yes Jews are the biggest problem but we are legion, we can be in many places at once and do many things in concert with the hive. Furthermore with great skill we can manipulate the masses into doing our bidding a force multiplayer if you will. This in fact is the end goal; the red pilling of the masses. When the red pill is taught in schools instead of blue the kikes will have lost for good.

This. I just learned about some major ongoing butthurt first-hand from kikes about muh oppression by the Catholic Church in the 16th and 17th centuries. They are still butt-tormented by what happened.

Apparently one of their own jews went Bobby Fischer and helped the Catholics censor the hell out of jewish holy books, especially materials related to kabbalah. His name was Domenico Gerosolimitano.

There were many more like him. Mostly gentiles.

I read through a bit of his career some of the jobs he had when he was younger imply he is fairly far right, while some dont really serve much of an indication either way. But some of his more recent remarks like the way he discussed the fiscal policies of the past 10 years strongly imply that he might do some good shit there.

Every appointee has worked out in our favor.

lol

Is that a female to male tranny in the first pic? Looks like they had some tits cut off. Haven't people said before that Sam was into trannies?

You don't understand what the Jesuits are. They are not the Catholic masons. They are just one of the Catholic mendicant religious orders, like the Franciscans or Dominicans. Talking about a Jesuit conspiracy is no more founded then talking about a Franciscan conspiracy. The reason why there is so much conspiracy theory around the Jesuits is due to people playing on Protestant fear and animosity toward Catholicism in general, the Jesuits being a particularly prominent force in the Catholic Counter-Reformation.

Also, the Jesuits are a religious order. Members of the Jesuits are religious priests or brothers (non-ordained, but still take Jesuit vows, such as poverty). Not everyone who has attended a school founded by Jesuits is a Jesuit, just like not everyone who receives medical care at a Shriners hospital is a Shriner.

(trips of truth checked for kek)
I think you're right. Whether Trump succeeds or fails at completing his campaign promises doesn't matter. What matters is the fact that before he was elected we were preparing for a war we would almost certainly have lost. Everyone was against us, we were scattered and few. When Trump began campaigning we found like-minded people beginning to get riled up, rather than staying silent. As public opinion began to fissure, we were given the opportunity to get the truth out to the masses like never before. We've implanted doubt in the minds of the wakening populace, and hope for a future. In these last two years we have watched the world quake as our ideas have eroded their power over the people. We bought ourself some time electing Trump. But the war is still coming. Only now even more of the population will know what it's truly about and (((who))) was the cause of it. I believe kek allowed us this extra time to prepare because he heard so many anons worrying about unawakend friends and family. He allowed the Happening train to take a detour to pick up more passengers, but it hasn't stopped. Do not falter, do not grow complacent. It is coming. My the ogdoad guide us.

I knew jew before he was famous, he would stick around on the GNAA IRC, back when goatsec wasn't even a thing, he was just fucking with people on the internet, when he got arrested and later left prison, nobody on IRC wanted him because he became an informant.

Now that I am seeing this, what if by believing, memeing, Christianity's God we are at the same time memeing all possible evils that come within that ideology.
Just as many anons who accept the difficulties in life and from that learn to appreciate the small moments of happiness, what if by the amount of normalfags praying only to god as in the goodness, are memeing the evil within, principle of polarity and such if you follow me.

There's also pic related written by two Jews that mention the 150+ pardons to Jews that Lincoln gave and more

Still a jewish organization, jews will still have overwhelming influence. Federal Reserve is a cancer no matter who is in charge.

But it is a sucky thing to remember

I'm 100% scandinavian and I have attached earlobes. It's not a jewish trait.

money.cnn.com/2017/11/06/news/economy/fed-leaders-retiring/index.html

whats a secret wing

shilling for Jesuits. shocking. this pope is a fucking heretic and the entire Vatican knows this but are perfectly ok w/ it b/c Catholicism is absolute heresy. the corruption of Christendom began w/ Catholicism.

ditto that
t. krautscot

anti slide