Redpill/blackpill etc. stories

So few are born red/black/iron/whatever-pilled. Few have red-pilled parents. So how'd you get here?

Me:
Raised conservative evangelical,
Cheered the Bush wars.
Watched Loose Change in '06 which sent me into a massive depression for months…but that led to Alex Jones and Infowars.
Then worked for the MSM and saw the lies first hand working with the gov.
Then Ron Paul…
Then the God Emperor announced,
Then discovered Reddit T_D.
then T_D led to Holla Forums and the rest is history. I'll expand if interested.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y3GMDcFOq0g
rollingout.com/2017/08/16/young-white-and-wearing-this-symbol-means-that-person-is-a-racist/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off with this blogposting garbage.
LETS TALK ABOUT TAX REFORM

Go back to reddit. Lurk a minimum of 4 years or fuck off you useless piece of shit.

I love you too darling

LURK YOU STUPID DOUBLE NIGGER FAGGOT

Go back to T_D, or lurk for 2 years before you post again.

The absolute state of nu/pol/.

you are part of the problem.

link to your blog?

I'm not a part of this shitty website anymore don't include me in this.

Why are you here?

Really makes you think

Someone forgot to wank this morning

I'm here to laugh at you.jpeg

Really makes you think

Been on imageboards since I was 11. Now fugg off with this shit thread.

The real problem is posing pictures with gibberish names. When this little piece of entropy is tolerated it grows into the lack of quality throughout the entire board.
Making things nice and keeping things nice requires the fine art of giving a shit.

sage

Bump some more shitthreads while you're at it you autistic nigger.

We are here because the world is wrong. We are here because we are right. We are here because right exists outside of us all. We are here because we must work to make the world right.

Who we are does not matter. If history does not record us at all, we will be fine with that as long as we have done our duty. We do not seek fame. We do not seek glory. We do not seek self-aggrandizement. We seek only truth and the execution thereof.

If this bothers you or if you expected more than this, you need to leave and never return. You are not suited to be here. You do not understand why we do what we do.

i dont have any gore, goreposter please spam gore

i hope you reddit fags arent on nofap, you'll blow a load in your pants with this one.

Fucking disgusting. You should've spoilered that shit, cunt.

This does not bother me. I revel in this and laugh heartily.

Speaking of duty and honour, here's a great quote from 40k:

"The warrior who acts out of honour cannot fail. His duty is honour itself. Even his death - if it is honourable - is a reward and can be no failure, for it has come through duty. Seek honour as you act, therefore, and you will know no fear."

David Duke redpilled me while I was playing Prison Architect. I was listening to organized crime docs and came across his video.

youtube.com/watch?v=y3GMDcFOq0g

gibs rare pepe for gore

It was the most active board.

KILL YOURSELF

You guys know almost everyone hates us and is hopelessly brainwashed by the Jews right? Most people want whites to die.

Just look at this comment section: rollingout.com/2017/08/16/young-white-and-wearing-this-symbol-means-that-person-is-a-racist/

The silent majority is a thing.
Just remember where we were 10 years ago, and where we are now - there's progress and (((they))) are afraid.

If you've got a point, make it.

My point is we will only win if another Great Depression that sparked WW2 wakes people up again. They're too comfortable. Easy times create out of touch liberal pussies.

of all the various groups out there IE is probably the most chill.

Side note, now triangles are racist 👌🏻

IE is the white version of BLM but more peaceful. Yet they get all this flak and BLM has a free pass to murder people in the streets.

Your plan is to wait for something that is out of your control and that may not happen in the way you need it to? That is a poor strategy. The least you should be doing is redpilling people now, forcing them into the uncomfortable reality.

What don't you understand about lurk more? Its a very very simple concept. You are annoying. Nobody wants to hear your shitty jokes. Anybody posting in this thread, even if you are saging, including me is keeping it alive just that much longer by allowing this faggot to reply.

An actual non-trolling reply!

IE should do a police appreciation march. The Media won't know how to cover it.