Conan O’Brien Is Taking His Show To Haiti In Response To Trump’s ‘S**thole’ Comment

smokeroom.com/2018/01/15/conan-obrien-is-taking-his-show-to-haiti-in-response-to-trumps-sthole-comment/

cheeto hitler btfo

In a week we'll hear that Conan O’Brien was attacked or raped.
And how that is all white people's or Trump's fault.

I used to love Conan. I can't go near late-night anywhere, with anyone. Massive trump butt-hurt fatigue.

These are classics. RIP

RIP

Can't wait for the selective footage of the only non-shithole studio in Haiti.

His Cuba and Finland shows a few years back were solid. Now it's all laced with propaganda. I'm afraid to watch. Didn't he just get back from Israel?

They'll find it. Like when the MSM goes to a migrant camp and finds the three kids that exist.

If dubs, this happens.

let it be so.

You're doing God's work user, keep it up!

Well… used to like you for making that "Lookwell" pilot with Adam West, but it looks like your future is rape and strangulation Mr. O'Brien.

The icing on the cake is that they still haven't even confirmed if that line was actually said, and one of the CNN faggots running with the story said that he didn't hear that Trump has said anything about Haiti at all.

So Conan is going to a shithole country for no reason to protest something that didn't happen, and his retarded staff are going to end up causing problems for a country that's already falling apart and can barely sustain itself, let alone an entire production crew of California faggots and kikes.

I swear I'll do no fap for 1 month as a sacrifice to Kek if that happens

Do nofap forever, friend

INb4 Haitians kill him beleiving ginger brains are made outta gold

That faggot would probably film the Dominican Republic and call it Haiti.

or Florida or California

Hehe

I'm really, really disappointed with you bigots. This is truly a new low. Don't you realize how much the people of Haiti are responsible for your good lives? Who do you think made your laptop? A bunch of Japanese people or someone? Do you think the cure for polio was found by some white """person""" or something? Absolutely hilarious. Go hop in your car and remember to thank God for Haitians because Europeans would have never have engineered it from their caves (probably too busy eating mayo and not letting women have rights to even think about cars lmao).

Even celebrities are more enlightened than your stupid cracker asses. Remember how it was in the months before you idiot Americans elected Hitler?
Stupid imageboard troglodytes. Sure, they were posturing because they're just patriots wanting to make a point but why didn't they threaten to move to Canada then, eh? Or Europe? That's right: because they're SHITHOLES.

kek'd hard.

Goodbye, Obrie

Exactly.
Conan is going to do a silly dance on a pile of garbage and pretend he's doing this for the Haitians. Meanwhile, the natives half a mile away are eating dirt cookies and still waiting on the aid the Clinton Foundation promised them. The reason this dumb rumor sticks is A) the media sucks and B) everyone knows Haiti and Africa are shitholes so it seems plausible the shitposter-in-chief would say it.

One of these days the media's obsession with controlling the narrative will get them killed. Hopefully it's like predicts.

Since it's impossible to show that country as anything else but a shithole, Conan's going to sidestep the issue and talk about how great the locals and the CULTURE is. You know, the culture that shits in their drinking water and picks through trash. Then the video will end with some sappy "See Drumph? Haitians are great" montage from the only acreage on the island for tourists. Then the rest of the incestuous media will retweet his show like it wasn't a pathetic photo-op that's offensive for everyone.

because his visit to Finland was so succesful at showing that country isn't a shithole, amirite?

Finland is mostly white so it's okay to call out its faults. I don't even ask this ironically, but do you even know what year you're in? The rules are: white bad, brown good and oppressed and criticism is racism - no exceptions.

Nice meme.

Pretty sure that's what this faggot is going to do. Turn the camera 180 into DR film it.

I'd put money on reality adhering to at least 95% of what your post says.

Yes, I know it's a meme because I've been there. Perhaps you should leave Ohio or wherever you've never left and discover these things for yourself.

yep, white as fuck. no mongolian in there.

Yeah and if you Google "White couple" you'll end up with a bunch of white women getting blacked. Maybe I was using the US version though to be fair.

Of course no liberal would ever point this out.

>(((finish man)))

those are germans fam. look at the insignia.

Well then that raises another interesting question…
>(((german)))

Not like Google is owned by Jews and has an agenda or anything.

why would the jews want people to think finns aren't white if they really are?

To alienate them from the rest of Europe.

I'm sure this will not go wrong in any way whatsoever.

Of course it won't. He'll have a veritable army of rented thugs following him every step of the way to ensure none of the enrichment meant for the plebs ever touches his saintly robes.

Finns are 80% mongoloid, at least

I hope he gets fucked up really badly in that shithole.

aren't they the ones that literally make food out of dirt and butter? i'm gonna find it hard for conan to tell us it isn't a shithole
even uganda is better

They're probably building a Potemkin village for them to film in as we speak.

That is the Finnish volunteer ss battalion. Finland was an axis power if you didn't know that

I am Finnish and I can confirm this.

Are you trying to imply that's a kike nose? Because their beaks are usually a bit more hook like user.
there actually were some jews in the SS, nuremberg purity laws were a lot more lax than some might expect.

i used to think he was redpilled because of that news segment, but i guess that was just a blind hen picking corn.

good

Even if one of their crew members doesn't get killed, Conan may accidentally end up learning a few things.. Like the fact that the Haitians hate the Clintons. There's no way he will be able to set foot in Haiti without immediately remarking "wow, what a shithole!" which might even force him to work that in as a joke in his awful monologues… But you're absolutely right. He'll try and make it about the people and the culture, both of which will reject his most desperate attempts at glorification.

IMBECH FLOFTRF

IMBECH FLOFTRF

t. retard Holla Forumsyp is retarded

But if they're white shouldn't they be able to handle themselves?

Why the hell are people still so offended by this? Russia is a shithole too, as is Detroit.

All these Haitians who immigrated to the US kvetching about it make the least sense. Their actions reenforce Trump's statement.

This is exactly what will happen. They won't move the cameras too much or we'll see a hundred of people from private security around a group of fake haitians paid to promote the MSM narrative.

Finns aren't white you cucks.

the guy who lost a job because how unfunny he is? that Conan?

yes

Or.

That was a good read. Wel don.

I TRY SO HARD
AND GET SO FAR
BUT IN THE END IT DIDN'T REALLY MATTER

Checked for great justice.

Of course Uganans kno de wah.

Bretti gud.

Hey Conan, why not take your crew over to Studio 6B in Rockefeller Center to film an episoo–

–ooohhhhh wait

who couldve thunk?

The merchants have completely broken him. Tragic, but not surprising.

They can't keep getting away with it.

He's also taking his security detail.

All this over something they hasn't even been proven true. They're not even disguising their Trump hate so they make shit up so the "comedians" will have material to work with since the Nazi/ white supremacist joke is getting old at this point.

kek

I mean, we did elect Trump

Riceniggers smell like piss no matter how many times they washaday. Shadilay.

Wew. Back to cuckchink with you.

nah they adapted their slit eyes to avoid snow blindness

wut

He's gonna go to a place run by whites like a cruise ship stop and say "ZRUNGF IS WRONG". He won't go to downtown Port Au Prince or Cap-Français.

And hes going to go to some heavily guarded safe zone or tourist destination which is completely isolated from the rest of the country.
Sort of like a gated community for the rich, in which he is accustomed to living in his entire life.

>inb4 he goes on a VR safari tour like (((Zuckerberg)))

Conan is a pretty shitty joke killing host, I bet he only gets work cause there's no one else.

let it begin

I don't think Haiti has a 5 star anything

5 star wanted level? (^:

kek

Holy shit Conan the Kike is fucked

SHITHOLE COMEDIAN WILL TAKE IT IN HIS SHITHOLE

Live Haitian Audience during show or No Balls

Has he thought about… retiring?

???

He lost The Tonight Show

Take note here, user. The kike doesn't just have a big nose, he has a specifically shaped nose. Wops can have a nose the size of a shovel but it doesn't mean that they're kikes.

What is he even on now? I vaguely recall him trying to be hip videogame comedian dude for a while which was absolutely embarrassing.

Of course, anything to get their hands on some more of those orph- (((DON'T LISTEN TO ME I'M SPOUTING FAKE NEWS)))

TBS "network late night talk show"

Video related
Video still related
>The channel's daytime schedule is heavily dominated by reruns of current and former network comedies, with these shows also airing in the evening and sporadically during the overnight hours. These programs are Family Guy, Friends, (((Seinfeld))), The King of Queens, Married… with Children, The Big Bang Theory, New Girl, and 2 Broke Girls. Starting in 2018 Brooklyn Nine-Nine and Mom will join the lineup as well.
Oh wait, it's that station that always has Seinfeld on when I'm taking lunch at work.

HA