Tribes Ascend is officially dead

Time to milk ASSFAGGOTS AND CRAPCUNTS before abandoning them for the next cashcow trend.
archive.is/q0xCv

Other urls found in this thread:

tribesnext.com/
t2forums.com/index.php?topic=166.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also, still no mod support, still no source code.

I liked it when it was fresh out of beta.

RIP skill shooters.

Now is the winter of Modern Warfare.

Never 4Get, RIP in Peace.

but hey guess faggots are trying to shill that new overwatch wanna be.

Its literally the same faggots that play Overwatch, including Mark.

That guy did not play the game.

Still, what a shame.I don't know if I should have hopes for Midair, because at the moment I do not but I guess I'll give it a shot if or when it comes out of whatever state it currently is.

Tribes: Vengeance's singleplayer was a pretty neat mode. Vengeance's grappling hook was actually a really good mechanic

Except it isn't.
Source: I play Overwatch and not shit rip offs

Are they gonna release the game and server source?
or are they gonna hold onto that shit?
I'd be down for private servers.

want to play user?

Get with the times old man.

I was always surprised when people thought Vengeance was shitty. I actually liked it better than Tribes 2 mostly because of the streamlined (i.e. less, but more balanced) weapons and vehicles.

Good one mein friend.

I also play overwatch but I don't play it much but have to keep playing once every week so i don't fall out of ranks

Play tribes 2 you stupid niggers, as I'm posting now there are 14 people in snap crackle pub. Which isn't the greatest thing ever, but it's all you need for a fun match considering the game is 16 years old.

It has no grinding, the server admin isn't a power tripping faggot, and you will get challenged, in fact you'll just get demolished. Good luck.

tribesnext.com/
t2forums.com/index.php?topic=166.0

And yes, I'll happily shill for this free game.

this
would play myself but my ping is always pure dogshit during peak EST hours which seems to be when SCP is active

That's because Hi-Rez fucked the game up and then stopped updating it altogether. Whoever thought it was a good idea to have a speed cap should have been lynched.

The ping sucks I know, I have about 200 ping myself, but at least the netcode in t2 is good. You'll get used with the ping, eventually…

I never got to play Tribes.

same

I'm sad now.

you poor poor bastard
*here lies user,he never went fast*
vgta
vgs

It's not fucking fair. This game was so good. Why couldn't they just leave it alone?

They are leaving it alone user, thats the big fucking problem.
They cant even give us mod/server tool to keep it company.

I meant why couldn't they leave it alone in 2012 when it was still good

user, the Beta was god tier
The Beta is the best version
Just like Battlefield 3 expect that last one would still be a shit game.

RIP Tribes.

Guess its time to see how long Paladins lasts before Hi-Rez fucks it up

rest in fast friend

When left 4 dead clones become the new Crapcunts

Why did that mix so well? power of SHAZBOT

We got Evolve and Warhammer Vermintide, the former is getting some numbers back, the latter is stable.

Gmod update with subtitles.

I played 3 matches before I forgot about it and when I remembered it was too late.
At least I have a 100% win rate.

You're right, but at least in 2012 it was still fun

Is 40 bux the new 10 bux?

I pity you my child, Tribes 2 had well done physics, vehicles, maps, gamemodes, built in IRC, clan tags, a fully functional server browser, and mod support.

Only people that didn't like it were hardcore starsiege fags but those old cronies either blew their brains out with a plasma pistol or were exterminated around 2004 during the Vivendi wars.

at the Tribes scale? No, not really big maps. But if you were to walk them on foot like any other shooter, they are quite large.

I never played Tribes Ascend

I only touched Paladins because it was free. Paying for a game of this genre is just stupid, and you're stupid for doing it.

There's some guy from Australia who plays at god awful ping, and he does alright. The "Interpolate" script might help, but I don't really understand how to configure it.

It was pretty good and skiing was fun as hell. If you played infiltrator then you're instantly a faggot

VGS VGTB hirez? VGTA

I didn't stop playing Starsiege until 2009
I started playing it in 2005 when I was 12 and didn't really have any idea about the internet at the time so I didn't know they had released new ones

Why does this keep happening?
Now UT 4 which has shown itself to be the best FPS out is suffering the same fucking fate.
What the fuck is happening?
Why does every none Moba/COD FPS die like this?

Kill yourself fam.

I always played as a fat bastard having disco nights at enemy generator room.

Now games want you to walk across them, no more fast

let's hope midair doesn't flop

It probably will. The reason being is none of these games have an advertising budget.

Quake Champions will be the only successful arena shooter because all the others are either being made at a snails pace or because they have zero advertising.

I would be mad but this retard shot himself in the face. How can anyone be this retarded?

Of course it had to be a woman.

Oh shit, i just noticed that after all these years.

That wasn't the case in the closed beta, or early open beta.
It made fucking plenty with microtransactions, weapon packs, cosmetics, alternate voices/voice packs.
It lost it's beta players because of the constant rebalancing of weapons and addition of new weapons, removal of good maps and addition of shit maps, imposed speed caps/nerfs on the class that was supposed to go the fastest, failing to deliver on the promised port to linux, then completely abandoning it to work on their new shit game that nobody cared about after BRs took over the servers.

Corporate sabotage and collusion to prevent quality games from pushing low-effort korean knockoff shit out of the market like it deserves. Same way mmorpgs were killed.

Remember this shit?
Had this happen to me in GA too.