| archive.is/noLmQ
| archive.is/G7Bpp
| archive.is/4LBin
| archive.is/E8gS1

Other urls found in this thread:

seeingyellow.com/
ceddit.com/r/RPI/comments/7a9bs9/to_the_person_who_put_its_okay_to_be_white/
tightrope.cc/catalog/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7a194u/its_okay_to_be_white_is_racist_nazi_propaganda/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7abq01/its_ok_to_be_white/
123stickers.com
fox25boston.com/news/its-okay-to-be-white-signs-found-across-cambridge/636367206
washingtonpost.com/local/education/signs-saying-its-okay-to-be-white-found-at-maryland-high-school/2017/11/01/92013a26-bf3b-11e7-959c-fe2b598d8c00_story.html
blogto.com/city/2017/11/racist-signs-surface-university-toronto-campus/
wnd.com/2017/11/its-ok-to-be-white-stickers-spark-police-probes/
unz.com/isteve/is-it-okay-to-be-white-asking-for-a-friend/
ultrasshop.com
footballflags.co.uk/products/stickers.html
z6.invisionfree.com/UltrasTifosi/index.php?s=83ca0355cb45dd9f493768d02ba55cde&showtopic=3378&st=4301
z6.invisionfree.com/UltrasTifosi/index.php?showtopic=25897
en.ultrasshop.com/Regulations.html
en.ultrasshop.com/gal/ACCESORIES/Stickers/
sbnation.com/2017/11/2/16554340/italian-soccer-racism-lazio-supporters-anne-frank
tulanehullabaloo.com/32450/news/its-okay-to-be-white-signs-stir-controversy-on-campus-around-country/
knowyourmeme.com/memes/its-okay-to-be-white
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/147649165/god-bless-you-faggots
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/147635220/whats-pol-think-of-my-defaced-its-okay-to-be
reddit.com/r/CringeAnarchy/comments/7a61sd/nazi_propaganda/
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/147659112#p147662866
boards.4chan.org/qa/thread/1685971#p1685971
washingtonpost.com/local/education/signs-saying-its-okay-to-be-white-found-at-maryland-high-school/2017/11/01/92013a26-bf3b-11e7-959c-fe2b598d8c00_story.html?utm_term=.fd90db63c11e
ibb.co/evR0Sb
youtu.be/IXsOJsXpDcE
archive.is/ajaiJ
archive.is/mXAeG
archive.is/nQezd#selection-1861.0-1861.136
archive.is/lpnmO
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html
rt.com/news/stone-age-america-archaeologists-445/
google.ca/search?dcr=0&tbs=imgo:1&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=SMH7Wf6qBujojwSklIjgDQ&q=Steadman 4chon&oq=Steadman 4chon&gs_l=psy-ab.3…13464.15273.0.15485.8.6.2.0.0.0.249.1043.1j3j2.6.0….0…1.1.64.psy-ab..0.4.499…0j0i10i67k1j0i67k1j0i8i30k1.0.gze0_Vxz29M
youtube.com/watch?v=ox_DruDszVY
twitter.com/ABC7News/status/926189800599715840
nbcwashington.com/news/local/Its-Okay-to-Be-White-Flyers-Found-Outside-Montgomery-Blair-High-School-454702403.html
archive.is/NolMK
8ch.net/polmeta/res/26581.html
airsign.com/aerialadvertising_california_oakland
hatreon.net/itsokaytobewhite/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Any posters other than the OP are shitposting. Do not shitpost, you faggots.

Nonposter OC is fine.

has another date been decided yet or no?

Thanks for doing your job.

printed a few out, going to put them up @ the uni. doing it without being seen could be hard.

nice image, op, you faggot

reminder:

seeingyellow.com/

In the other thread someone asked about shirts. I can mass produce shirts for $12 a shirt and 5$ for a window decal.

Email me at [email protected] if interested

thanks OP

checked and gird your loins, you're doing kek's work user.

FYI it'll be the font from the OP pic. I'm making samples tonight that'll post up later

repost from the other therad that had more posts in it, but whatever

plebbit censoring, as usual
but here they cut even neutral posts that don't fully agree to be triggered by the evil nazi bullies posters
ceddit.com/r/RPI/comments/7a9bs9/to_the_person_who_put_its_okay_to_be_white/

if you're triggered by the bypass-2nd-pic it's your own damn fault

If you live in a town with heavy antifa activity, use Karbon Light (the same font as the poster) to post HUEY LONG WAS RIGHT.

This is a temporary measure and is an adjunct to the ongoing campaign. It is not a replacement. Keep posting the original, unchanged.

I think the major rags have a hush on this..get on your socks and accuse them of whitewashing the racisim.

I salute those who brave the retarded normie hordes to craft redpills that only last 10 seconds before deletion.

You don't need a printer, stop making excuses.

Grab a sharpie and a ream of blank paper, and write it on the paper. Honestly, that's better for preventing you being tracked.

It's going to happen organically. Anons will do the right thing at the right time. My thinking is this should happen of the course of a couple weeks else they may develop some immunity to the association.

>seeingyellow.com/
people are well aware of this

>seeingyellow.com/

A great victory will be achieved when simply posting a blank 8.5x11 sheet of paper conveys the message that trggers them and no printer is necessary.

About Europe:
We need to use the local language and the local nationality. It's okay to be Dutch in Dutch works a lot better.

Or It's okay to be you in German with the "you" in Fraktur script.

It's okay to be white only works for the US as this is where the term white has a meaning, as American could also mean negro or jew or whatever Something-American they use it for.

In Europe the Nationalities the people have are what they identify with, not just white.

If a plain white sheet of paper becomes a """""hate symbol""""", then it's going to change things.

ITS OKAY TO BE ARYAN

Idea, shop original to 25% fill, so libshits eventually get triggered by a blank sheet of white paper.

Brinting out a bunch of 6 sticker sheets of the original. It's dank.

Underrated

other bread filled up and I'm not gonna waste all this shit I just typed

>the police come in to take down the flyers
kek

current year law enforcement is a fucking joke for even responding to this; we have gangs, drug cartels, rape, murder, rioting, and what are they doing? smdh

what a shame and an embarrassment to the cowboy sheriffs of the 1800's and all other truly badass cops that ever lived

Leftist opposition to traditional holidays that are beloved by normalfags such as Christmas, Thanksgiving and Halloween is not marketable. It makes them look bad which helps us. You say "doing the kike's work for free" as if people are actually going to be convinced that going over their extended family's house for turkey and stuffing makes them a bad person.

tightrope.cc/catalog/

This site sells based shirts. Perhaps if enough anons signal that there is a demand for "It's okay to be White" shirts, they'll answer to it.

Needs moar Trump signature tbh

We need a lot of these up in Spanish in California. Shit would be hilarious.

. MEEM IT.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7a194u/its_okay_to_be_white_is_racist_nazi_propaganda/

The plebbitors are in on it. They've set their background picture as "IT'S OKAY" on a plain white background.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7abq01/its_ok_to_be_white/

KEK

Bad idea for two reasons:
1. Use of Fraktur (other than in old logos) is associated with nazis.
2. There's no white guilt in Germany, so nobody would give a fuck. There's german guilt, however. But nobody would care about that either since most people are germans there, at least on their papers. Even most of the shitskins consider themselves german.

Checked. The future we've chosen includes blue haired proto lesbians refusing to turn in assignments on white paper.

Here's the original. Remember to follow the law and dress blandly
If not, just go around and put them up in broad daylight and OWN IT. Don't take shit from anyone and if they question byou about it, ask them if they are "racist or something". Play the buzzwords against them.

Good idea.
Also when is the date for this? I haven't been following the previius threads

TORpedos away, right Schlomo?

Sieg heil.

wew love it

Whenever you get a chance. There is no specific date. Just don't get hurt, and if you get arrested refuse to talk to anyone but your lawyer.

REMINDER

THERE IS NO "OFFICIAL DISCORD" FOR THIS CAMPAIGN, ANY DISCORD SERVERS CLAIMING TO BE CONNECTED TO THESE POSTERS IS A SET UP

Good.
Also can it be traced to a printer? I mean I know it can but I doubt cops would care

kek's will be done

REMINDER: YOU DO NOT NEED A PRINTER. WRITE IT ON BLANK PAPER IN SHARPIE TO PREVENT PRINTER TRACKING. BUY THE PAPER YOU USE WITH CASH SO IT DOESN'T SHOW ON YOUR CREDIT CARD STATEMENT.

When you guys are sticking these around can you sneak a few of these in for the lolz.

Yes, it can. Just write it in sharpie.

Fuck off, CIA.

((( >>10838364 )))

Nobody's gonna remember huey long tbh

He was probably killed by fdr's goons

What about posting some inspirational shit from Hitler to go with it but have it be a different person so that they'll be quoting Hitler.

you can tell he split his link up so it doesn't show up as "honeypot.com"
fuck off kike

top kek what the fuck is this absurdist shill narrative

Why would anyone but Jews join up with a White meet-up group, not meant for nationalists or the altright?

That makes no sense? I mean, who else would identify with White, unless they are White Nationalists or the Alt-Right?

Borderline crazy.

Fuck off, clearnet shill. I'm going to create a script that automatically adds ">imblying TORpedo" to all my posts

>imblying TORpedo

But you ARE a Jew.

Also guys look into this.
123stickers.com
There are various options
Ultras across Europe use this all the time. The more you order the cheaper they are.
It is sticked anywhere faster than a4 paper and is harder to remove/lasts longer.
Retail prices are around 5€/100 stickers, bulk of.course cheaper

no you

We've had a ton of success on local news, twitter, and reddit but major news has been surprisingly quiet.

Are the top news stations having a complete blackout on this?

I remember reading in that pdf posted here a week ago where Jewish NGOs were investigating 4chan that they were beginning to realize how easily misled and baited they were. Maybe they are finally starting to evolve and learn from their mistakes?

Do you know how I know that you're a shill?

washington post have made comment.
someone needs to phone some major news orgs and ask them why they arent commenting on this evil nazi flyering campaign.

Do you know how I know you've never been to germany?

fox25boston.com/news/its-okay-to-be-white-signs-found-across-cambridge/636367206

washingtonpost.com/local/education/signs-saying-its-okay-to-be-white-found-at-maryland-high-school/2017/11/01/92013a26-bf3b-11e7-959c-fe2b598d8c00_story.html

blogto.com/city/2017/11/racist-signs-surface-university-toronto-campus/

wnd.com/2017/11/its-ok-to-be-white-stickers-spark-police-probes/

unz.com/isteve/is-it-okay-to-be-white-asking-for-a-friend/

Why does everyone have meetups but Whites? Too bad asshole, things are going to change.

ultrasshop.com
footballflags.co.uk/products/stickers.html
z6.invisionfree.com/UltrasTifosi/index.php?s=83ca0355cb45dd9f493768d02ba55cde&showtopic=3378&st=4301

;)

why do all bad shills IP hop? too bad cia, things will never change :^)

Won't they report you?

Why does the meetup explicitly exclude white nationalism?

Try again, Goldstein.

The only cancer here is you and the other CIA cunts in this thread

They don't give a fuck m8.
Look through thread for best deals
Or maybe I will get back to you with the best option/price site in a day. Gotta ask my m8s
Generally you should not have a problem especially with ultra vendors they are used to it )

Do it faggot oh and be sure to photograph your face and the place after all it makes it easier to find your shill ass.

Put up more flyers. Saturation is key.

Do it……

Are you sure you want to meet other whites?

this is probably the only one of these I like

(checked)

CIAnigger is too pussy

Best timeline then.

>123stickers.com
Do it faggot

Checked n kek'ed

Kek

This could work
first wave: fullsized
second wave: 66% size
third wave: 33% size
4th and subsequent waves: blank paper

you're so clueless, shill-kun.
Reported.
< fedposting level: maximum

I got you covered famalam
z6.invisionfree.com/UltrasTifosi/index.php?showtopic=25897

I think I'm a white too

Let's see you do it, faggot.

So… white doesn't count as 'anything'?

So…. it has to count as 'racist'

what bigoted person wrote that

en.ultrasshop.com/Regulations.html

Best thing?
It is in Poland
Top Kek

en.ultrasshop.com/gal/ACCESORIES/Stickers/

Post pics of the starbucks

>tightrope.cc/catalog/
Whoever they are, they run a good store. I got a nice "Ein Volk, Ein Reich, Ein Fuhrer" flag and some stickers from them. Sent me a bunch of freebies with it. Sage for off topic.

WEAR A SUIT WITH A FLAG TIE

Filter all faggots who are modifying the poster with retarded shit.

top lel
We wuz white n sheit

sbnation.com/2017/11/2/16554340/italian-soccer-racism-lazio-supporters-anne-frank

Checkcheck

good man

tulanehullabaloo.com/32450/news/its-okay-to-be-white-signs-stir-controversy-on-campus-around-country/

Jewlane students are doubling down on their insanity. This is the official school newspaper with legit student quotes.

I see I triggered the fuck out of you in the last thread kike. your back for more beautiful white woman? OKAY! hahaha annnndddd filtered

The CIAlt-Right control agent of this campaign thinks the swastika is "retarded". Thanks nigger, we'll try to be more PC for you next time.

do you even know what that symbol on the first picture means you false flagging cock sucker?

Fuck off, Filtered
The purpose of the OP is to bait Leftys and Media into sperging out over bland, innocuous statements

it's not PR it's a viable strategy because people getting offended over a poster will get more attention and make the opponent look crazy instead of people getting offended over a poster with a swastika and everyone siding with (((them))).

You're missing the point.

Might want to look in the mirror if you're looking for people that cause problems for whites. Of course you've been shilling divisive bullshit for months here which means you're mentally ill or a shill. Either way, fuck off somewhere. No one here wants your glowing bullshit.

He's a CIAnigger they glow in the dark

Dude you really know how to fit in.

its strategic simplicity. Its not about the PR, who even gives a shit about PR. Its about the simplicity of the message and its effectiveness and anything else will not be as effective.

It's working. Keep it up anons.

Niggerfaggot.

Filter AND REPORT all faggots who are modifying the poster with retarded shit.

/thread

The apparent CIAnigger seem'd to think so

I haven't seen threads so heavily shilled since this thing. Its apparently having a much bigger effect than anticipated because they are sending their absolute worst shills in hordes to damage control right now.

The only good one you made was "It's ok to be smug"
The rest are shit.

(checked)
They're scared man, scared of our autism, scared of Trump, hell scared of everything.

Posting white paper on walls = white supremacy dog whistle. Its like drinking milk oh vey

Reminder to paste a new poster on top of any vandalized poster. IT WILL ALWAYS BE OKAY AND THEY WILL BE REMINDED OF THAT.

The fire rises

Could you/somebody upload this font? I could only find strange pages trying to get my money.

I'd agree with him on the white part though. Should probably use German instead, so something like:
or
(would probably go with the first one)
Without any Fraktur-stuff. The original poster is powerful because it's simple.

bitching about it doesn't help. step up and practice more senpai

white paper == literally anuddah shoah

This

Another idea: make small german flag stickers (the black-red-gold ones) and stick them over leftist stickers. Or just about anywhere. This would have to be done over a few months, however.

To the user's that came up with this idea that then went out and had the balls to execute it, thank you very much it does take courage to undergo even a small action like this. I would like to quickly add in some of my thoughts and feelings of how the event went down and what we can learn from this collective action.

One: Being active in some way or another (especially if you go to a college in America) is a lot easier than you think. Despite the shills, we can organise a small political action on a chan bord. You don't even need to join any official organisation.
Two: Lefty are so fucking predictable it hurts sometimes.
Three: We need to be planning something like this again already. If there something normies do get, it's repetition. In fact repetition is so simple even babies understand it. If we do this just one, normies will think that it was just a joke and those behind it were just pranking the university faculty and the people who put those posters up don't actual believe what they say or hold any serious political convictions. That's not what we want, we have to keep push the slogan and forcing people to talk about it.

The only negatives that a have to share about the action is mostly around bad luck and bad timing. Unfortunately, we chose to pic a day not only just after Halloween, but just before a terrorist attack as well which really derails our message. It doesn't make us look bad, but it does suck a lot of the energy that we put into the project since much less people are going to be paying attention. But as a I said in my third part, this doesn't matter so long as we continue to keep pushing the message repetitively. I would like to say that we should also want independent political commentators that are to our side pick up on the message talk about it, think people like Stefan Molyneux and the like. Now you might not like ecelebs, I certainly don't like people whining about them on Holla Forums, but they do have a large outreach and an audience that they can get on our side. So in sort, right wing ecelebs talking about us = Good thing overall.

I don't have much else to say lads other than good job! Another small battle closer to victory, don't listen to the shills and keep it up!

just keep posting anything irl. As they crawl deeper into their safe spaces on line, force them to face the truth irl. This is going to happen naturally anyway as they push for more censorship on-line.

Great work lads

This didn't suddenly end user. This shit is continuing and there's no reason for it to stop. You're talking like the op is over when in reality it's ongoing for the foreseeable future.

the left one is fucking hysterical

Don't change it, you idiot. The original poster is super effective, your modifications are pathetic.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/its-okay-to-be-white

These fucking faggots at know your meme are fucking us over here

this is for you

Solid fundamental point user. Perseverance has always been the key to success in any endeavor.

not bad…

how? by giving credit to 4chan?

Calm down. The Truth can't, in fact, ever be 'fucked with'. It's Okay to be White.

GOOD

I guess I need to lurk the threads more. This has to be the beginning because it can only get better the more you force anti-white hypocrisy in people's faces. This is good news, keep going.

The same shitty modifications are being spammed on halfpol:
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/147649165/god-bless-you-faggots

Hey rabbi i found a better version

You're right I got too rustled, primarily because it's top of the google search and implicating Holla Forums, which is true, but could've been done without, as many of the articles below are more ambiguous. Maybe it would be a good idea to post some of the salt on their website. I guess I'll sign up now and get to work…

I don't think giving credit to those retards at 4chan is a bad thing.

Good lad.

Wow user I love your post, I'm definitely going to print this tonight

(checked)
Kek, reading that filled me with great gusto. Plebbit niggers admitting they are insane is something I don't often get to witness. Nice dubs.

Yeah we definitely did something right

Don't these weaboo faggots ever use a European male in the idealic pictures? Weird seeing girls in positions that we should be in.

worse case scenario is 4chan gets shoa'd and we get an influx of e-celeb loving bluepilled newfaggots

What are you going to do when the 4th Reich rises and swastikas get posted?

At first glance I thought that was a real cosplayer
>tfw can barely draw symmetrical eyes

Heil victory and ask for a rifle

I'm going to have to do this in a couple of hours. I need to work out now before it gets too late and I cba.

I think we should change it to "there's nothing wrong with being white" it's harder to make it look like white supremacy thus lefties will look even more deranged when they try

You know what, that's the first proposed change that hasn't been complete and utter shit.

I'd still say keep the original. This isn't a bad change down the road.

so you're already unprepared

I bet he isn't even fit yet.

even more shilling: boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/147635220/whats-pol-think-of-my-defaced-its-okay-to-be

Do Turks count as whites?

What kind of fucking retarded question is that?

So thats a yes, good

Pretending to be retarded is still retarded.

Fuck off filthy Turkroach.

so is feed blatant bait

Okay man my bad, heil fourth reich heil aryan godess

Working on it, but why is this about me all of a sudden?

Can't do much about that

we haze each-other if you didn't notice

They've genocided a white population (Armenians).
But they aren't white.

And he's using exactly the same phrase including capitalization 'CIAlt-Right' if someone disagrees. Take a careful look and learn, newbs :3

That's good practice but pls no bully

Where do you think we are?

How about something for Christmas?
There's bound to be a way to get a few asses clenching over something that is traditionally the most important day of the year for the white man.
Something like "Merry Christmas!" posters in places that are extremely PC.
I don't know, obviously we'd have to come up with something better, but you get the idea.

Armenians arent even white they are just christian

I’m dreaming of a white Christmas

An indonesian mango packaging forum, for all intents and purposes

it's working lads

Post images of 50s and 60s era christmas adverts when families were either completely white or completely black. Print out, spread both.

I hope you are Drawing with the right side of the brain
the original is a picture, if it helps your ego

showoff

???

Heres some i posted in Community College

Yeah, they're batshit insane

You sure this is safe? What if someone sees you?

(((you)))

So what?

Shirts and decals in 3 hrs. I'm throwing a black sun on the back of my just for fun

It's not mine, just saw it while browsing reddit's headlines it's actually got 18k upvotes here

reddit.com/r/CringeAnarchy/comments/7a61sd/nazi_propaganda/

So the normalfaggots are definitely seeing our work.

Oh no! Our weakness has been found!!!! What do we do if we get caught doing something completely legal?

If we keep this up long enough eventually it won't be okay to be whilte. Top kek.

I frequent that subreddit alot, the mods there are nat socs.

holy fucking shit, the white version of elliot rodger looks EXACTLY like me. am i gonna be alright, anons?

You shall be a general in the beta-uprising.

more reddit salt

As a Turk, I will re-establish Turkestan legion and conquer america show them what we're made of

How by being a radioactive roach?

Was verstehst du nicht an "black-red-gold"? Bei jeder anderen Flagge schaltet sofort die Konditionierung.

Come on man give me a chance, I hate them as much as you do

Have you not been paying attention?

just buy shipping label stickers from amazon. 5 bucks for a pack of averys.

Since when has that stopped the nutters? We (should) have no rights, according to them. They're getting emboldened.

Deebly goncerned.

In the good ol' US of A you're pretty safe with this one. You really can't be charged with much unless they want to make a very public mockery of the justice system.

You're probably right though, some antifa kid's gonna see you and run you through with the dildo/bayonet strapped to his moist nugget. Best stay home and post alternative poster designs for the rest of us :^)

Ich mag diese Flagge.
Hier, hab was nur für dich gemacht.

4chan already evolved the meme.

I don't know, just how far do you want this to spread? I can't see this flying in say, New York. Also, the alternative posters suck.

Made shitty is evolution?

"supersoldiers"…jfc these faggots are cringey as fuck.

Do you know how memes work?

It seems Im not getting that chance

You mean a third party is trying to co-opt the operation and you're promoting their action or you aren't acting indepedently and you are that party, whether that party is 4chan or a leftypol salt brigade or a government intelligence agency or whatever else.
Eat a dick.

The first one is interesting. Can we make one that forces leftists to take a clear stance on whether jews are white or not?

wew, the irony cannot get any more subtle. how can they live with such a cognitive dissonance? if they were willing to admit that they're wanna-be totalitarian commies i could at least commend some sort of intellectual honesty, but i guess they're too retarded to even understand their political spectrum

Aside from that the notion of racism as a sliding scale is absurd.

ON A SCALE OF 1 TO 10 HOW MUCH DO YOU HATE NEGROES

Yes. But do you know what a meme =is=?

11 or 8 dependa on the situation

Racism is fluid just like gender, shitlord. I only hate niggers on tuesdays and thursdays, and I hate kikes on the weekends.

What the fuck does this even mean?

Has anyone tried using laminated posters/stickers so that they can't be written on? Does being able to be written on help us or hurt us?

that's the Netherlands for you

Write "white ∈ (anything \ racist)" under it

kek you beat me to it. here is a look at some of those super soldiers…

i'd argue that it helps us. the whole point of this operation is to show how the left cannot fathom to tolerate such an innocent-looking message to the extent that they have to throw tantrums and\or vandalize it in order to demonize the idea that is trying to convey.
now imagine the reaction of neutral white person seeing an "it's okay to be white" message being teared apart compared to what it would be if it was left intact: chances are that the first case scenario is a much more effective redpill because it would lead him to question the double-standards of the leftist political system

Think I've seen the original one before actually I prefer writing to drawing however so I do that more often. Still pretty shit

That the posters are vandalized is helpful. It's like those sperglord reddit posts IRL. It also alerts normies to the notion that there is a conflict over the posters which more or less proves their necessity. Postering over a once-vandalized poster is good too since it will bother the leftist who defaced it and generate even more deranged behavior. Any engagement at all is good for us.

It means the odds of any of these signs lasting in a liberal state are slim to none.

Drown yourself in semen.

So you're unafraid of surveillance then. One ought to assume that cameras are everywhere.

Explain to us what’s illegal about doing this, YOU FUCKING KIKE.

You should see halfchan. Shills are going all out.

what angle are they pushing?

Variations that include swastikas. See

Nevermind, their mods are doing their jobs for once

You know it's working because shills are going all out. It's too late, tho. Normies are catcing on with all the bans and anti IOTBW papers that they're questioning.

What the fuck. The quality of a shill is directly proportional to how much it is paid. The Dems must be completely out of money.

gassing kikes, nazis, etc.
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/147659112#p147662866

HAIL HORTLER

It's really annoying that "glow in the dark cia niggers" is such an adept description.

Why do the liberals want to gas jews?

Kikes evade direct antisemitic and perpetuate pseudo-visuals, hence hortlers. For them it's like saying "no homo"

Does “glow in the dark” come as a variation of “spooks”, or has it always directly related to their visibility as shills?

Because they’re white, of course.

(((white))) Jew trickery…always using antisemitism

NO

I'll hit you with my car.

I'm surprised how well this shit is working and reaching normies, any detractors at this point are likely shills trying to stop the momentum.
But it's clearly pointing out the blatant hypocrisy, of the one-way street the left has created with being remotely proud of your identity.
The more they try to enforce their bullshit the bigger the push back and awakening of the general population.

it was a phrase perpetuate by some skid hacker called "Forchann"or however it's spelled

/qa/ being gay again
boards.4chan.org/qa/thread/1685971#p1685971

They've finally realized that the "1%" are kikes.

Because kikes neglected to teach that kikes =/= white and they claimed to be white so much they memed that image in the eyes of the golem. They dug their own grave.

Probably just posting a white sheet of paper will do it at this point

Damn straight it's ok to be white.

No. This is retarded.
The whole point is to show the left's chimp out to a benign statement. A vandalized poster is a much more powerful redpill than a new one.
Put a new poster next to a vandalized one by all means but not on top.

Do you want to know how I know you have never posted on the site before?

Ideally, keep posting the original until this media cycle finishes. Including arrests, if any. After that change it for the Nothing wrong with being white, let the cycle happen again and then just spam the white pages.
This should take from two weeks to a few months.

Fuck off CIAlt-Right

I like how obvious the shill media reporters are by posting edgy shit so that they will have more fake news to write about. Keep trying though.

the number of fagots in this thread triggered by swastikas is fucking amazing(Hail Hortler)

for you

Stop being a nigger, the purpose of what is happening right now is to show how fucking autistic people get when you literally just say that white people are ok. Adding a fucking swastika is ruining the whole thing.

That swastika is facing the wrong way kike, reported.

Are you inbred, after all you are being a CIA member of African descent.

Stop replying to shills/derailniggers.

Report and filter.

Stop trying to modify the original and stop being retarded.

calm down faggot. stop being so gullible
卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐

hail hortler

Fucking kill yourself, you do this every thread. It's a nuisance to post as a TORfag but it's all worth it to tell you to hang yourself from the rafters. Personally I don't think you're actually a CIAnigger or salty leftypol boytoy, but you're certainly not from here and you need to fuck off.

Says the "Hello Hortler" with a backwards swastika

Keep trying Moshe.

literally just said hail hortler, you fucking autist

You sure are giving us a lesson, kid.
I'm sure someone will be smart enough to print those and post them in public spaces.

ask how I know you're new here

the amount of shilling in these threads shows us that they are absolutely terrified of this campaign

ignore
do not respond
how hard is it for you retards?

I'm saging this as a way to show I'm being off topic. Try again.

scripted response for CIAlt-Right

how does this make you feel?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Makes me feel good seeing how you don't even know how to mirror an image properly. Try again though kike.

The amount of butthurt coming from this campaign is glorious. Everyone, keep doing what you're doing. If we push this thing further, we're going to trigger enough lefties to start making signs countering this to bring to the Nov. 4th protest. Can you imagine the red-pilling that would happen if there's a contingent of Nov. 4 anti-Trumpers wielding "It's not okay to be white" signs?

We're on the verge of blowing an insanely huge hole in the narrative. I'm not tired of winning yet.

Fucking retard. Congratulations on completely missing the point.

pretty confidant this thread is filled with civnat TRS faggots now

A good thing that the idiots who are probably paid to be too stupid to understand the whole thing is fairly manageable.
Good luck trying to dilute this thing, you're gonna need it.

give me a break our posts were 30 seconds apart come on

He's just a media kike user. They wanna ruin this thing.

I'm not though, now you're shotgunning with arguments that have nothing to do with this at all and thinking you belong here for posting swastika's. You're obvious a kike trying to disrupt this campaign with shitty low quality images so that you have scoop to write about. You also type like you don't belong here. I know how you idiots work, you're nothing.

Reminder that the key reason every single poster who posts any variation of the image is an idiot/shill is because repetition is key in making this a long standing statement, it's basic psychology. This needs to be a phrase they are faced with constantly, it needs to be burned into their brains and make them lose sleep, they need to fear seeing this exact phrase whenever they leave their house
NO DEVIATION
IT'S
OKAY
TO
BE
WHITE

Reminder to not use any image in your posters except the original, OP image.

Don't bother replying to him anymore or the other guy who deviating from the original message. Pretty sure it's just the same three people in each thread not being capable of understanding the point. If you do then just give him a smug anime girl at least

Nothing wrong with swastikas.
But your are an obvious rabbi.
Its not hard to follow along with what OP's intent.

Sure I'll stop. Kikes can suck it.

Exactly this.

I dunno, sometimes I like to see a swamp of replies on them calling them out, even if it does often fill the thread with too much off-topic. Like a display of our immune system. What's more is that the newfags get to see what is and isn't acceptable.

filter and report you fags you are fueling these retards by responding to them, how fucking stupid are you?

Remember to use the OG image from

That is a good point but at the same time it'd be better to just report and ignore them otherwise like the guy who keeps posting different fucking pictures he probably spent a short while on each of those for literally no reason they'll just keep continuing.

first this

soon this

You don't belong here, friend.

Got my spray glue. Headed out to the San Diego hipster faggot neighborhood later tonight. It's OK to be white Whole Food cashiers. You too barristas.

Sorry, I'm late, completely missed this goldmine. So does anyone have a summation of what happened?
Also is this a worldwide thing or just for you burgers?

WHOA! Washington Post is covering our little project!!! Maryland High School principal has called the cops: "We are taking this seriously and are investigating this incident".

TRIGGERED

washingtonpost.com/local/education/signs-saying-its-okay-to-be-white-found-at-maryland-high-school/2017/11/01/92013a26-bf3b-11e7-959c-fe2b598d8c00_story.html?utm_term=.fd90db63c11e

Good lad. Be safe.

WAPO declares it's so NOT ok.

lurk for 2 years

All of this butthurt…
All because
of these little
five words

Whoever's idea this was… You are a genius.

Worldwide and ongoing. It can and should continue indefinitely. Just print a bunch and put one up now and then in effective spots.

:)

How did U know?

We should find out when major "diversity" training events are happening at various universities and organize postings on those campuses around those times. Serves as a sign of resistance and a means of disrupting anti-white programming.

People sure do seem to have an (((interest))) in turning this operation into Skokie-tier shit.

Just postan a glue recipe. Don't mind me.

Wheatpaste is a very simple glue that will cost you under a buck a gallon to make. It's just flour and water. The main advantage of wheatpaste is not only its cost, but if you need large quantities of glue, you probably already have everything you need in your kitchen. No need to run to the store and buy anything.

Step 1: Background (skip to Recipe Below)

There are lots of different ratios for flour to water posted online, but people who make it in large batches, and actually know what they're doing for recommend a ratio of flour to water 1:4.
(As in one cup flour and 4 cups water.) This ratio is suitable for glue, and when dry it will appear fairly clear, so it is the ratio I will use.

Wheatpaste is known to be just as strong as diluted white glue (stronger than straight glue) when used on paper or pours materials.

White flour is recommended over whole wheat flour, although whole wheat can be used. Whole wheat contains all parts of the wheat: fiber, protein, and endosperm. White flour has been processed to contain only the endosperm which is almost entirely starch.

Step 2: Basic Recipe

Combine 1 part flour to 4 parts water in a large saucepan.
Whisk constantly to prevent chunks from forming.
Heat to just below a boil until it has reached the desired consistency.

The glue can now be used immediately. If you plan to use your glue when it has cooled, be sure to make the glue a little thinner than you want it, because it will thicken up.

You should use the glue soon, because un-dried glue will start to smell after a couple days if nothing is added to prolong its shelf life.

Step 3: Adding Things

Wheatpaste will work completely fine with just flour and water, some say you can achieve better properties in the glue by adding things, but others argue against adding anything to it, therefore I cannot confirm or disprove the flowing, it is simply all the comments from wheatpaste recipes online rolled together:

Salt: one spoonful or more of salt per 1/4 gallon will increase the shelf life of unused glue, and dismiss any chance of the glue rotting while drying. People also use it in freezing temperatures to lower their glues freezing point, but some say it but increases dry time exponentially, especially in the cold. Add anytime as long as it dissolves.

Sugar: two spoonfuls or more of sugar per 1/4 gallon will make the glue "stickier" when wet, and could increase dry strength due to the crystalline structure of glucose, but most say it is completely unnecessary. I think it slightly caramelizes to help thicken the mixture. Add near end of heating to prevent carmalization.

Cinnamon/Peppermint extract: 5 drops per 1/4 gallon will make the unused glue rot slower, allowing it to keep for several weeks. Add any time.

Alum: one spoonful per 1/4 gallon will also make the glue rot slower, allowing it to keep for several weeks. Possibly a thickening agent as well. Add near end of heating.

Vinegar: one spoonful per 1/4 gallon is also known to make the glue rot slower, allowing it to keep for several weeks. Also known to increase the durability of the dry wheatpaste. Add near end of heating.

Borax: two spoonfuls per 1/4 gallon may help reduce the smell while the wheatpaste is wet. May also change consistency for the better. Add near end of heating.

Glue: Adding glue or a powdered glue such as wallpaper paste MAY strengthen the glue, but also add to the cost. Wallpaper paste is sometimes know to be weaker than wheatpaste. Don't add too much or the glue will be too thick and wont soak into pores. Add near end of heating.

Step 4: Microwave Wheatpaste

If you don't want to bother cleaning a sticky saucepan, or don't have access to a stove, small batches of wheatpaste (suitable for an entire paper mache project) can be made in the microwave:

Use 1 part flour with 4 parts water in a Mason jar or any other microwave-safe container.
Microwave for a minute at a time until it reaches the right consistency.
Whisk the mixture very well in between minutes to prevent chunkiness.

Once the glue gets ever so slightly thicker, microwave for less than 30 seconds at a time, because the glue thickens exponentially fast.
Step 5: Uses…

Wheatpaste will glue any porous paper to another with ease and dry to a rock-hard finish. It will also stick to many other porous materials such as concrete and wood. You can apply wheatpaste with a paintbrush, foam brush, roller, or just a piece of cardboard will work fine. Like all glues, apply only a very thin coat to both materials and stick together for best strength. If you are doing anything like paper mache, soaking your pieces in wheatpaste and using them will create help create very rigid structures. The glue will harden fairly quickly (an hour or two), but the paper will still be very wet for at least one day. A fan can speed up the process.

My current goal is to have as many of these posters up in areas I know antifa will be on the 4th. I will be doing last minute placements on jewish and black owned businesses in their path the night and morning before.

Think Holla Forums can spin this and make that flag come down because of outrage?

That’s an idea. Identical font and presentation, but…
It’s okay to be white.
It’s okay to hire white.
It’s okay to be straight.

Please, post this for me.
ibb.co/evR0Sb
Also,
JOEPA FUCKING KNEW!

Be sure to pay particular attention to mud and jew owned businesses.

Does this have too much potential to backfire in such a way that msm will try to say antifa are white nationalist? Should I change my plans of jewing antifa?

youtu.be/IXsOJsXpDcE

thread theme

I know Halloween's over, but I want to try this.

Euros have no racial consciousness. aren't even white.

If you live near an area that antifa has declared they will be fucking around on the 4th you have all the time in the world to.

(me)
Little help for the torfag? Post muh OC please

archive.is/ajaiJ

we do have racial consciousness. A lot actually and more then you burger will ever have. We regard the pure as the best… At least us not brainwashed ones.
There isn't "white" or "european", there is "French, Polish, British, irish, German, Swedish, Norwegian, Italian, Hungarian, Austrian, Greek, etc…
We take it even more serious as you can see. Although I can't speak for cucks from western europe.

You write like a faggot!!!
;) xD

I got his autobiography the week before last, it's called "Every Man A King". I haven't read it yet though.

Where was the bottom left photo on the first picture taken?

TRUMP’S TWITTER IS GONE THIS IS NOT A DRILL
archive.is/mXAeG

DAMN CIA NIGGERS

It's not on archive.is. It's still up on twitter, though.

still shows up on my end

Seems they JUST brought it back. Wonder what they wiped from it…

Wew. The archive is from a few mins ago, but I don't see any strange tweet.

Hrm, should I try it in Bavaria too?
Just a german version of it, because the term "white" doesn't mean anything here.

Cops force Ohio lad to take down fliers.

alright lad

even in the west they still have a sense of nationality, its mainly just the middle class education cucks and the ones smart enough to be brainwashed by marxism who have no identity. the working class are still very identity based and so are most of the aristocratic classes.

For poorfag anons
This is what graffiti niggers do all over NYC. Have fun poorfags.

Holy shit man they just keep digging and fucking digging.
Imagine being attained by the police for putting up such an innocuous poster.

I hope some of you niggers have been archiving this salt evidence
I've been archiving it myself but only in one huge photoshop document.

Good idea. Sieg heil.

The fewer syllables and the simpler the message, the better. The original is perfect as-is.

>seeingyellow.com/

So that user giving me shit about hand writing mine was probably a shill? Sharpies are okay

>unz.com/isteve/is-it-okay-to-be-white-asking-for-a-friend/

Fucking love unz review

This is too much like vandalism. Lots of mine got ripped down, which means someone had to do a violent, intolerant act to silence my speech.

Now public money is being used to show being white isn't okay.

Preview released

It pretty much is vandalism with the glue. I would suggest telephone poles and non store fronts of buildings for that method. It's just when a poster that is just taped up is tore down no one sees it.

Checked. Shadilay!

5 words….
count it on your hand…
it's a roman salute!

You have to be smart when you vandalize. Public transportation, USPS mailboxes, street lamps, utility poles, and restroom stalls are fair game.

Here's your shirt Holla Forumsacks

(fucking checked)
A million times this. Five black words on a white page. No pictures, no deviation. Adding natsoc imagery or anything else is missing the entire point.

Repeating this because of retards and/or shills.

that's fantastic but beware violent leftists (though I'm sure you're aware)

Reminder that if you get your ass kicked by a bunch of angry dindus over this shirt, you saw it on reddit. Always blame it on reddit.

nice

yes fam, great work

When you say French do you mean Normans, Gauls or Bretons? Do you really mean Polish or a melange of Ests, Yams, Deutch and Rus? I assume by Hungarian you mean Magyars or… are you really a Eurocuck? Could you possibly be a semite?

Well done.

Good job user. Looks great.

You kikes could not be more fucking obvious.

When you say French do you mean Normans, Gauls or Bretons? Do you really mean Polish or some melange of Ests, Yams, Rus and Deutsch? By Hungarian you mean Magyars, right? I hope you get the idea that I suspect you aren't actually an eastern euro but a Semite.

For sure. They're just spamming these in hopes that someone here will use them.

Let’s crowdfund an interstate billboard

Bad idea. I'd rather some of our more criminally inclined anons graffiti it on a pre-existing billboard than get suckered out of shekels.

It is 6 words user.

Could any other anons with a knowledge of chemistry agree with this? After seeing ammonium+bleech "magic crystal" instructions and @echo off del system 32 for super hax0r powers, I don't trust chan DIY instructions.

This would really be a great side victory. Coming up with subversive ways of gradually memeing a plain white piece of paper into a hate symbol would be the height of madness and redpill potency. Normies seeing that you can no longer put up a piece of blank paper without being called nazi and hu-white supremacist could cause mass visceral negative reactions to leftist propaganda gone amok.

Or on an overpass say over I-95. On a side note could a billboard ad be purchased anonymously?

archive.is/nQezd#selection-1861.0-1861.136

What happened, Alberta? I thought you were the good province.

Absolutely.

I am repulsed

The salt must flow.

Just google wheatpaste recipes. Thats what I did. This is a straight rip from instructables. My understanding is reds use this or something similar to paste their agitprop up. It is supposed to be a bitch and a half to scrape off.

NO MORE JEWISH TRICKS SCHLOMO

good luck finding a useful idiot with the balls to do something like that lol.

Nice of these useless piece of shit mods to sticky this AFTER the campaign. Good going, shitheads.

user what do you mean after? MSM hasn't lost it's spagetti yet.

Yeah that is shitty. It would amazing if you could pledge X amount of BTC to a specific purchase, and the transaction would only executed when the $ or BTC amount needed for the purchase was reached. If not enough people pledged, then no execution of transaction, and thus no risk. True crowdsourcing, no kikery

It never ends.

Next dubs or trips names where I put these first batch of 4 stickers.

noted

On some lefty’s car bumper

Local University Restroom, A Bus Stop, A Park, and A Synagogue in whichever order you prefer.

I might throw some signs up Saturday morning /friday night

I don't want to diminish the original idea. It's top kek. This innocuous phrase to a world in which posting or placing blank sheets of paper convey this message is not a huge leap. More than a side victory, it is the holy grail. I think it may be happening.
Is this happening?

Right on top of a bernie or hillary sticker.

Bike past a parked bus or delivery truck and slap it on the back

Starbuck's bathroom

I still might do this one

Speaking of Shia, any NY or NM bros want to go to the old HWNDU sites and stick this up as a friendly reminder of our reach?

It's by a technicality but it looks like you have to post it in the UN.

Your local liberal arts school

THIS WEAPON KILLS KIKES

Temple
Near a middle school
A stop sign
Sports bar bathroom

I was going to post this on 4chans Holla Forums but I'm banned for the next 3 days…

After seeing a thread with pic related in the OP it got me thinking.
I think we're going about this the wrong way… Perhaps it would be wiser to do multiple versions of this "It's okay to be X" but with blacks, native american, asian, christian, jewish, muslim, heterosexual, homosexual and transgender and so on. My thinking is that actions will speak louder than words when reports show that only the white/christian/heterosexual posters have been damaged or thrown away.

This has enough attention right now for this idea to take off and still get noticed. Thoughts?

I'll be back user. I will not disappoint

Anyone here in Ontario want to hit up Waterloo, University with these things? Also Laurier?

And why would we want you?

I think that is wrong and you should regret existence.

Are you retarded?

Our memes are powerful because they are the truth

You're memes will never be powerful because they are lies.

archive.is/lpnmO

Better watch out, the police are coming.

Why do people keep suggesting this gay shit. Shills?

I know you snowflakes need a creative outlet, but this is not it. A simple 5 word message.

Now you are banned from here as well.

>>>/back/
what reason?

with those dubs you better not

I believe in you.

Guys what is best way to print this stuff out and should I wear gloves to make sure no fingerprints get on anything?

Honestly I would recommend making stencils. Almost all modern printers have tracking dots.

Anyway this could be used in other countries? Something like, England/France/Germany is a white country, please respect that.

You can't be serious, user…

I just used a public library and gave no fucks. You really think you're going to do time over this shit? A fine at most. Just do it quick and don't stay in the area any longer than you'd think it would take for someone who saw you to report it to the police. Unless you actually attend the college you probably don't even have to worry about being seen on camera.

"white" is kind of an americanjewish concept, invented to destroy the heritage of whites in america. I recommend using "native" or whatever nationality is appropriate.

Nigger if you are in the USA you are a gigantic pussy. Just fucking print the shit out and go put it up. You're not going to jail for putting up fucking posters. If you're in Canada all bets are off.

"Oy vey! Goyim, white is a jewish concept! We hold the copyright on white." KYS

You have no power here, schlomo.

>>>/ovens/

US? You're fine. Canada? Prepare for jail. Europe? Prepare for snackbars to give you their justice for being haram.

HE WHO CONTROLS THE SALT CONTROLS THE UNIVERSE

Native means native American-Indian dude.

Especially if you go to uni you can get expelled without compensation even if this isn't really violating any guidelines.
Also judges who fancy law is an interpretive suggestion could fuck you over regardless.

Not only is this fucking retarded, it's patently untrue.

It got circulated pretty god damn hard for months here in 2014

pay a hobo $20 top put them up then, say it's a perfume ad

Go the fuck back to leddit kike.

I just noticed something else, this may be working far better than we ever anticipated: ledditors are now repeating those 5 words among themselves as a new meme. It's starting to snowball now. It's okay to be white now.

I think we've accidentally given permission for every white person to not hate themselves for being white any more. This feels like one of those times we've torn a hole in reality and kicked the Overton several notches to the right.

I hope you'll find out that the average ban on here is longer than 3 days.

if you posted "Jews are God's chosen race" then I would say it might work.

America is going to be the first White Nationalist superstate while Europe is going to attack fellow Europeans while ignoring the shitskins. e.g. those various succession movements like IRA that wants to kill anglos and embrace shitskins and Catalonia that wants to kill Spaniards and embrace shitskins

Whites are the natives of the Americas.
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html
rt.com/news/stone-age-america-archaeologists-445/

we're creating millions of jobs people! Jobs for Americans, believe me!

I feel it too user.

Big if true.

You mean left. Uncle Adolf was a socialist liberal who loved his people.

This song has gone from 20 views to over 2,500 on youtube in the last 24 hours

kek

I don't like that meme since there are actually enough retards (good old Christians who never even looked at a Bible) who actually believe this trash.

Probably, since it would greatly diminish the efficiency of this of this lovely little campaign. Maybe they're just retards who would like to be "part of it" without putting any real effort in. So changes for the sake of being the one who suggested the change, not for improvement.

tfw no qt redpilled woman in New Hampshire.

Don't give a shit to be honest. The "native whites" of America aren't related to modern fucking Americans anyway so what's your point?

Lurk more, apparently. You don’t seem to understand the importance.

Do whatever level of security you're comfortable with.
I was gloved up and dressed like the unibomber in the middle of campus, lel

Be fair now, look at his other posts, I think he is mistaken, not a liar.

I think niggers would chimp to this

Just get in and get out quick. As long as they are found and reported on that's what counts. Don't get caught by cameras and so on whilst doing this user.

Antifa at the higher deepstate echelon has actual soldiers installed by DynCorp, these guys have not yet rolled out to protest since berkely, that was a teeny teeny little nibble of a taste of the civil disorder training they have. Most likely these nov4 protests are gonna fizzle into nothing. But maybe all those small arms the CF bought will be out to use

Nigger what the fuck are you trying to say? That because Hitler was socially liberal by 1930s standards somehow getting white people to not hate themselves in CY+2 is a leftwards shift? Do you understand how fucking dumb that is?

lol

Guys I'm thinking about doing a variation of this except it says "It's ok to kill whites" with antifa logo

Should I? This way if I get caught they will do nothing to me in my area.

Reading comprehension involves the context.
In your context "it's okay to be native" referring to "native whites" but there are no native American whites anymore so it's moot, faggot.
And don't forget you're posting to the public with the poster not an eastern basket weaving chat room with a 2 year evaluation period.

If I get caught with "it's ok to kill whites" antifa posters nothing will happen to me.

If I get caught with these posters though my life is over.

Not sure it's worth it.

remember when winter comes everyone can cover their faces with scarves / face masks more discretely

You're a fucking idiot, end yourself.

Stick to the script

Kill yourself instead. False flagging Antifa is a terrible idea. You don't understand the point of this op and you belong in a bog for being such a massive faggot.

No, bad idea. That is subversive to do, dishonest, and dangerous if someone actually followed it.

Get used to being a useful idiot and stop trying to think for yourself

Ok fine. I however will go on a rampage if I do get caught putting these "it's ok to be white" posters around. I've planned for decades for is I get cornered I'm just going to unload everything on them. I have 0 chance of avoid life imprisonment just got putting these papers around when they find out I've also been denying the holocaust and so on.

So one of two things will happen. I'll either manage to paste these around successfully and not get caught… or I will fail and you'll read about in the news how I gunned down university staff and random shitskins while fleeing.

Die, faggot.

It might be for the better for me to just sit this out tbh I have some pretty active far-rights sites I maintain and a lot of people depending on me and it will all be erased if I go down. My whole (internet-based) propaganda network will be fucked.

Fuck you antifa.

HOLY SHIT NIGGER TURN OFF YOUR GLOW
It's hurting my eyes!

It really isn't related though. When people hear "Native" that's what they think, the American Indians. He (68b2b6) wasn't talking about "What race first lived in the Americas", he was saying that "Native American" wouldn't be interpreted as a white American if you put it on a poster.
Stop arguing over pointless irrelevant things like this, all we really need to do is look at each of your previous posts to see that none of you are hostile elements in this case.

Nobody cares. You're not special. Fuck off with your blogposting.

You're sounding a bit melodramatic there, user. Do you live in Sodom or are you just overrating?

No you won't Agent Tinypenor, we all know you're paid too much for that.

Unfair, user, they can't not glow.

they already put up stickers with shit like this

I live in my own country's equivalent of California. I am in the very heart of the neo-liberal degeneracy. I have carried a weapon with me every day of my life for years, always armed, always ready.

Reported.

Dude I'm not changing the message. It was just a suggestion and I've already dropped the notion. I am trying to delete my posts in this thread but can't. I think I'm just going to abandon this IP now since I know how this is going to end already and resume posting in here with a different IP. Fuck.

well in that case here's some tips that could be of use:
bombmaking.net

You don't need to help Antifa be crazy user. They do that without your help.

Guaranteed they will do this so you don't have to.

I'm not even American so it may be entirely pointless for me to do this.

Get out.

Neck yourself.

I'm a leaf and I did this
Do it user

Checked.
God, one can only hope. If they start saying whiteness is not okay, we have our in.

You are right.

Dude, I already have had a huge collection of holohoax exposure literature, weapons manuals, etc. for at least a decade now.

I already am armed.

I already have made bombs (sparkler bombs).

I don't know how you guys are falling for such obvious attention whoring.

You are probably just trying to dissuade people from actually putting any posters up by pretending that exercising your 1st amendment rights is some terrible dangerous crime.

I fucking hate how I can't delete my own posts.

All Americans should do this.

I'm not America.

I have no freedoms.

Getting caught = death for me.

Reported and filtered. I suggest other anons do the same.

My band of merry men and I are preparing for round two of our part in this reign of paper terror.

We've learned from our first swing at it, and this time we intend to get some pictures of our work as proof.

We plan to make our little fun run sometime next week. Pic related is our IOTBW weapon of choice.

why do you come here?

Alright just going to drop this IP then.

Shadilay!

if you can slip these behind glass displays somehow, you might get some hilarious destructive chimping

It really is pretty ingenious. If you object to these posters, you're explicitly stating that you feel it's not OK to be white. And it would appear that none of the loony left that are triggered by this realize what they are doing when they start loudly crying. Priceless.

Go Robin and Your Merry Men!

That's a nice Moonman you've got there user. Good luck and godspeed. Have a rare Mac Tonight for your trouble.

I'm surprised you don't have a thousand modcucks yelling at you right now for "changing the message" to be banned because you included the moonman image there in addition to the regular posters.

Meme Assisted Chimpening

I made small ones and put them in the paper towel dispensers at work, did a mass flyer dump at a park full of soccer moms, and am going to put some in the blank lottery ticket holders at the gas stations on my way home.
Most fun I've had in weeks.

You out yourself so easily.

I guess the Nittany Lion of Penn State fame does look a bit like a bear. especially on the Al toona campus

Do it and be a martyr. Even the maplefolk did it.

Fuck off back to your containment board, lefty nigger.

Checked and I have to say that paper towel dispenser idea is hilarious

we have the hearts and minds of the youth now

WE PRIME TIME NAO

wtf there's no racist tunes in that webm at all it's just a McDonald ad

gtfo zog "food" shill

Local news really has nothing else better to cover in LA, huh?

It's clear you don't belong here. Fuck off.

Long Live Holla Forums!.

I myself change IPs every single time I start my day so I never ever see any bans that may or may not have been directed at me before so I wouldn't know I'm evading or not.

Go search "Stallman".

I did this before it was cool.

google.ca/search?dcr=0&tbs=imgo:1&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=SMH7Wf6qBujojwSklIjgDQ&q=Steadman 4chon&oq=Steadman 4chon&gs_l=psy-ab.3…13464.15273.0.15485.8.6.2.0.0.0.249.1043.1j3j2.6.0….0…1.1.64.psy-ab..0.4.499…0j0i10i67k1j0i67k1j0i8i30k1.0.gze0_Vxz29M

You're a newfag.

Nice digits and kekd.

youtube.com/watch?v=ox_DruDszVY

yes yes boys, the first break into the big league for this campaign.
i hope this young Holla Forumsack manages to evade the feds for this outlandish hate crime (!)

Steadman not "Stallman" wtf.

Damn it, I'll give you a begrudging chuckle.

you did post a video of literal poison m8,..

See? Security cameras. And folks say I'm shilling. To say nothing of potential witnesses.

>Edit: Grammer and clarification
top kek

sorry for not posting the link to the twatter page. here it is:
twitter.com/ABC7News/status/926189800599715840

if you have a twatter account, go ahead and admit that it was you that did it, after I admit it too.

Checked!

Lurk for two years before posting, kid.

Are you autistic or just stupid? I posted a rare Mac Tonight. Without Mac Tonight there would be no Moonman. I cannot believe I'm having to spell this out for you.

Lurk more.

AMERICA FIRST TALKING ABOUT US RIGHT NOW

Post a proper moonman webm next time faggot.

Go and be a butthurt faggot somewhere else.

You're embarrassing yourself.

wew

He looks familiar.

God damn that chat is pure cancer.

NBC reporting this too, apparently they've been reporting this for a few days now. I unfortunately can't fucking figure out how to extract the video.

nbcwashington.com/news/local/Its-Okay-to-Be-White-Flyers-Found-Outside-Montgomery-Blair-High-School-454702403.html
archive.is/NolMK

What's really getting me is that even the first nog interviewed had to conceed that it was in fact okay to be white. The second nog wanted to say otherwise but couldn't quite do it. We just altered reality, the Overton window really did just shift. I couldn't be more proud of you fuckers, we're winning. It's okay to be white.

vid?

That AmericaFirst guy needs to stick to the format. Don't go thinking your some creative person that can do better you faggot.

that 4th pic, these drones are seriously brain washed.

Muad'Dib'
Keep your memes spicy.

Oh that's good. Fiendishly good.

More of the chain. As another user noted it's more interesting seeing how the normalfags are reacting than what the kikes are writing.

"We don't think the person that posted these flyers is really meaning that it's okay to be white, we think they mean that they want to kill all non-whites, since that's what white people do."

"10 of them?! Whoah…I can't even count that high."

Well done, thanks.

Is "It's ok to remain white" an ok variation for maybe next month?

nope? ok then. don't gas me.

She's appropriating kogaru culture, that racist!

Alternatively you could just consecutively make the font smaller and smaller over the course of several months (or until the message is ubiquitous) until it is just blank. Could it work?

We have been over this. How do you think we're going to respond? You know damn well you're going to be told to stay on message, think for yourself.

wewlad

Let's make paper racist.

Except that's exactly what it is.

We need to keep it up, even niggers understand hypocrisy, and forcing them to admit it is a good first step.

They must look so dumb to their audience right now. It's pretty obvious.

Then why do the jews only want to blend everything until it's brown?

pffft
that's a technicality!

Going to get some shipping label stickers and print a few dozen of these up. Much easier to slap everywhere.

Autistic. I didnt even watch the video tbh I just saw McPoison, I didn't realize it was a McMoonman. My bad.

lol they showed a screen from Sheeky Forums

criminally underchecked

lulzd

ishiggydiggy
Sure, most people that vandalize a mailbox don't get hit with anywhere near the max penalty, but what if someone wanted to make an example of you? And remember, ALL mailboxes are considered federal property when in service- even the ones you buy yourself.
Title 18, United States Code, Section 1705
Not fearmongering, promise. Stick 'em everywhere else. This is wonderful, anons. I'll do my belated part this weekend.

Never too late, user. Let's keep this going.

Checked; the Guild requires salt.

Quads for turks are repulsive.

halloween was just the date it begins. it never ends.

They will denounce this while exclaiming black lives matter without a second thought.

Anons, You did great. But, if you want more salt, if you have and I know some of you do, even if you act like you do not have nonwhite nonkike friends who do sympathise, ask them to help too, the cognitive dissonance of a nonwhite nonkike posting the flyers would hurt leftists more, especially a black or hispanic. Double points if its a female of either.

says the guy using tor

Did you count it on your fingers to be sure too? I did.

i still chuckle every time someone starts posting WE outside Holla Forums, and seeing something similar with this phrase would do the same.

To be fair this would be a pretty good hill to die on if someone wanted to martyr himself.

/thread. And for one basic reason: it's the Truth. It's Okay to be White.

Good thinking, I'm sick of replying to obvious shills.

Either be cautious or don't touch the mailbox then.

I like this meme, let's help this meme

I love how a simple poster is triggering the libtards so hard.

put the posters in the newspaper part of the mailbox if it has one, people do that all the time in my area.

I suppose they have deluded themselves to the degree that cognitive dissonance would literally prevent them from seeing the dichotomy if these were all niggerblack lives matter posters.

WRONG. That's a federal offense in Burgerland doofus. The whole point is to stay in our land with this simple idea.

That didn't even come up as a suggestion, did it?

To be fair, I meant the niggers that aren't so stupid as to not understand that they're still the minority and whites are starting to act as our own racial group.

Start with White Nationalists, the biggest hypocrites on the planet.

8ch.net/polmeta/res/26581.html

White Nationalism needs to die first before Whites can defend themselves properly.

It saddens me that they imagine these horrible things because it is that which they themselves would do. Which of course is why they must all be gassed.

/he/ can't keep okaying away with this

how many times are you going to ban evade today?
your thread is fucking retarded, you don't even know how to link, fed, get the fuck out.

tenoudaten

An hero, faggot.

Bullshit. I can't even get a simple fucking meetup thread to stay up for 10min. And you assholes shit up the thread.

Not "acting as our own racial group".

reported again, enjoy your 6 millionth ban

they wish
PEE PEE POO POO

Really? then I need to report some faggots who keep putting shit in there..

Reported.

Ban evade on Holla Forums is more important that millions of poor, homeless and dying Whites to White Nationalists.

Saving the White Race by reporting a pro White.

This. Remember the "Don't make Me come down there. -t. God" etc billboard campaign a few years ago?

Reported.

Hahahaha we could not design propaganda as effective as leftists just being themselves. I'm glad to know they have their own version of 'purity spiralers' who will fuck up all attempts to look good to normalfags.

yes, i think this is a great idea

The reason this is effective is because it kills this Jew's protection from criticism.

fuck off you retarded fed, the kikes are responsible, we're trying to stop this shit. you are cancer.

It's not a side victory user, it's the end game.

>not realizing white paper is rayciss
plebiean.

Of course not, because it would obviously be sabotage. Those posters are there to be martyred, we want them to be vandalized and ripped down in fits of (preferably recorded) leftist rage.

Wonder what the reaction will be

the fact that they feel compelled to edit it at all is what shows their absolute disdain for whites

removal is just even more disdain and hatred

something tells me this is going to become a bigger meme than any of us could have ever imagined

I've been thinking about this a lot. Memes that appear to be made by Jews kvetching that they are always lumped in with whites when it's really them who are the leaders of banks and entertainment.
It could work really well as long as it seems totally legit. It should make the normalfag say to himself, "Oh I guess Jews don't consider themselves white. Oh shit… does that mean it's Jews fucking everything up and getting away with it?"

MOAR!

imagine capturing a few crates of those inthe coming racewar

Genius.

THIS HAS TO HAPPEN ANONS
airsign.com/aerialadvertising_california_oakland

Oh yes, oh fucking please yes halfchan now is the time to redeem yourselves. I really hope this happens.

wtf cuckchan

It's because you want a "meetup", stop glowing in the dark and you cianiggers won't have to worry about it.

probably being hitting up campus this weekend

It's quite alright lad. Carry on.

This is brilliant. I cannot wait for the ensuing volcanic eruption of salt.

SPOILER THAT SHIT DUMBASS!
This is a violence-free zone.

Imagine the lefty howls if her sign said Pro White Isn't Anti Black

Checked and checked

Don't fuck this up, halfchan. The dubs have spoken.

We really don't have to imagine anymore.

Mass fucking hysteria, possible category 3 chimpout

What fucking hole did you crawl out of?

WEW

Has this new Holocaust religion become essentially the modern version of religiously motivated circular reasoning? What would happen if you gave a liberal the following task:
< difficulty level ‒ pretend that I know nothing about WW1 (aside from the historically accepted view that ww2 was more or less the direct result of ww1) so you will need to thoroughly describe that one to me as well.

Fake news, false flag, 0 surprise.

We are very good at what we do.

this isn't how it works, you need to lurk 2 years before posting.

he may be just drunk and saw the 99's

No idea if the same laws apply to these things. Still, I wouldn't put it past ZOG to charge you under the notion that it's included in the mailbox's sphere of federal protections, and force you to spend extravagantly on legal services in order to disprove it.

lel.
High energy. You wouldn't believe.

Stealing the mail is illegal, not delivering extra mail, you fucking idiot.

Still a bad idea.

No, it's actually a federal crime in Burgerland to stuff mailboxes. Check it out.

Better yet, find a way to take down the flag and replace it with a "It's okay to be divided" one.

guize, this was mentionned in the last thread

Wew lad. Stop posting and lurk. I'm glad you're enthusiastic about this op but god damn man you just made it clear you are fresh off the boat from the_donald.

Hmm. Fair point. Probably OK to use the white box, just not the blue one. Still not likely to engender many redpills by 'forcing' the issue in this way tbh. Still advise avoiding this route entirely.

Missed it. Limited hours in the day tbh. Still, bears repeating. This must happen.

From what I've seen, this could be the opportunity Holla Forums has been waiting for. The media's reaction is pretty much amplify the memetic potential to a level that could reach a flashpoint of mass redpilling.

The genius of this meme is that it's a simple twist to the propaganda slogans they usually attempt, making it so that the more they attack this, the more they undermine their own efforts. So if wielded right and more memes are devises to further this effect, you could dismantle their entire propaganda operation by probing for weaknesses like this.

they're not fucking training you dumb kikes well are they

*devised

Anyone else here super /comfy/? It must be something about this season or something

Looks like some normalfags are also making oc with the slogan

lucky thing that dude was making some attempt at disguise and had it at just the right angle to not be seen, he dodged the gulags knock on wood

This. It's just a simple, passive statement but overly passive; it's making a clear point. It's the very essence of effective memeing. The fact that it's opposed by shills and low IQ spergs who literally aren't intelligent enough to grasp the concept behind it, should embolden us all the more.

Saved, thanks. Not too bad tbh.

i woke up feeling the most /comfy/ i have felt for a long time.

I just noticed my above comment. Holy shit that is some nigger-tier sperg.

Forgive me /po/, I have sinned.

I need to go the fuck to bed and sleep this shit off.

i c wut u did thar

BTW this is the official themesong for next bread obviously.

my brain getting ahead of my hands there

what was also mentionned was a possible future evolution, altering the poster in the course of a few days/weeks, to try to get SJW snowflakes triggered at the sight of a blank white paper sheet which would be a hilarious and awesome success
it may only work in a densely libtarded area such as a college, however, where kids have the opportunity to roleplay in their safespace as if they were on tumblr

Missed the last thread due to work and carving a glorious pumpkin.

I don't think he's a shill, he posted a pic of stickers and hand drawn moonman earlier saying he and his friends were going to go out on another stickering op next week. I think he's a genuinely clueless newfag trying to fit in and failing miserably. He'll be fine as long as he doesn't post again for 24 months.

Autumn is best season. It's an implicitly white time of year. Harvest time. Reaping the rewards of past work and toils while preparing for the coming winter is a high time preference thing that white people have done for most of history. Niggers and shitskins not so much.

it's a pretty far fetched idea but may have potential in the future. for now let's focus on uniformity until we can gauge the response we get and adapt from there.

Agreed I would certainly think there are more effective places anyway, why court the risk?

Last year I saw where somebody had placed a Trump poster so high up as to prevent take-down by virtually any leftie. Not a bad idear…

Great idea. Even just progressively shrinking the font down as mentioned ITT would work in just a couple of generations most likely.

This is working great.

Meant low time preference.

user, I am laffin. Go to sleep. /po/ will still be here in the morning.

You could also cut a blank piece of white paper into a human shape and just write, "It's okay" on it.

I don't have my computer, could somebody screencap 0:11? It's perfect.

Forgive me Father for I have sinned M-maybe you could spoiler that stuff user?

well

you put in a shift spreading the lord Adolf's work, so good work for that
if you are a newfag though, youre in a good place here, the /comfy/ zone where its okay to be white, just lurk a while so you learn the rules and dont look like an asshat again. not that it matters since we're all anonymous anyway and nobody is going to remember this tomorrow.

OG OP IS FAGGOT WHO KICKED EVERYONE FROM THE DISCORD BECAUSE THEY WOULDN'T GIVE HIM MONEY

I'm surprised this halfcuck meme played out so fantastically.

which font-face is that? asking for a friend.

Kudos to whoever did this.

The Peoples Republic of Montgomery County is a cesspit of mindless liberalism. Hiding your power level is paramount here, especially given the nature of working and living in the metro area.

screenshots? sauce?

it might be Gill Sans or something like that.

the phrase "it's okay" has already started to catch on around normie sites like faceberg and jewtube. i think at some point this will be the next instantly-recognizable meme like WE WUZ.

karbon light

I think a more powerful progression would be the following:

I see what you did there user.

Think this is a winner.

"IT'S NOT OKAY" can be a nigger meme.

"IT'S NOT OKAY"

is the "white" implied by the paper?

Even better outcome tbh.

not good imo, people are just going to write whatever they want in the space where white is. a better progression is to leave white on there until last.

Found on 4chan Holla Forums its in a bathroom stall at a community college

is that real?

the discord part

Yep.

I don't even think we should do a progression, I think we should stick with the original.

S-sorry bruder, was it the apples or the bare shoulders that did you in?

this meme will be the spark that starts the war lads

keep posting these everywhere, everyday

seconded

genuinely who gives a fuck about this guy crying on his honeypot?

to small and too low res for me to give a fuck. even if OP turned out to be a total faggot it's irrelevant. the hive mind continues to function regardless of individual blunders.

what is that picture from

I actually legit have poison I can use to spread on these posters and put it up. I would of course include a warning they are poisoned and they can't be taken down. I have an extra of deadly nightshade I can soak the papers in. I will have to be very careful putting them up. This will make it hard for anyone to take them down and will make it extra newsworthy. It'll force them to stay up much longer.

Should I do it? I think it's ethical as long as I add a warning on each poster that it's poisoned.

go glow elsewhere, nigger.
big if true. do it.

All sightings are being reported to the police and they are gathering pics our people and posting it openly

Because I don't want user to fall into a trap that could lead to a vanning

if you want to be declared a terrorist, yes. imagine a blind guy accidentally touching it because it's a light post to use for support or some shit.

>using (((discord))) in the first place
Enjoy giving your IP and personally identifying information attached to everything you post to companies that want you dead, you fucking nigger.

The lunacy of these people is palpable. Amazing.

also, what is up with the shitty h'white eyemakup on the nigress? i'm offended at the cultural appropriation tbh.

no, you retard, this totally defeats the point of the entire campaign. how stupid are you?

reasonable enough

Agreed. The arguments over the progression would hinder the operation.

nooooooo

THERE IS NO DISCORD, THIS POSTER I A FAGGOT OF POSSIBLE JEWISH HERITAGE

Reported. Tell your boss at the agency you need extra coffee in the morning to prevent fuckups like this, Agent Smith.

gtfo.

Sure, sounds good. Go for it.

Fucking wrong shithead. Do. Not. Poison the signs or this will be labeled as Terrorism

You can't kill yourself fast enough.

global report tbh

But are you a supreme gentleman?

not by the OP there isnt. He went out of his fucking way to say no Discord for the express purpose that they can track stupid shits like you through it.
Oh vey if Jewish
Fuck tard if genuine.

haha nprb. all of the above and more tbh.

That would immediately undermine everything been done. The idea is that the mundane nature of this is triggering the media so much that it redpills onlookers by the absurdity of it. Doing things like that gives the media a way out to hit the brakes on this reaction with a distraction.

It's Moonman not DriedUpMelonRindMan

hatreon.net/itsokaytobewhite/
they were shilling this has I left

Look at the other posts ITT by 640d0b. He doesn't belong at all.

yea sure, every good op could be enhanced with a little homicide but really no, how about something that just makes them shit their pants instead? and what the fuck are you doing with nightshade?

whatever feds do with nightshade. jew shit. murder people.

I'm angry, angry about jews

It's always bugged so I rotated the image.

seems more likely some autist is growing deadly shit in his bedroom then some fedfag making obscure suggestions. A fed would more likely suggest making bombs.

Don't let this type of faggotry derail a perfectly simple OP. Print a flyer, tape it somewhere, done.

Fun fact: nightshade is one of the primary ingredients in nerve gas antidotes.

Exactly, but be careful don't post at the same time or place has before.
AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T POST PICS

Agree.

I can't wait til the yt compilation of you dorks getting beaten bloody posting these things comes out

huh, I just learned a whole bunch about nightshade. So basically that user is just going to rub the posters with tomato sauce

I thought it was collected as part of the quest to cure vampirism

talk to the hand bro.

how many dorks did you beat?

Great optics, comrade.

That's one spicy meatball

RIGHT WING HEARTBURN SQUAD

Get fucked, Kevin.

It occurs to me that something we lack is images/video/audio etc of people tearing down the IOTBW posters.

Perhaps put up a sticker, then put up a poster over that sticker w ductape. That way it takes them longer to take it off, and it frustrates them more. And do it during the day so we can get good audio/visuals. Then linger discretely (and without raising suspicion) catch them on vid.

triggered, no fair.

Thanks for the 6 yous lads

You could tape the posters with clear packing tape. Completely cover it. That would be a pain in the ass to remove.

Good point, I'll get some packing tape. Also you can pre-tape everything of the poster but the edge, so that makes it faster to deploy.

Valhalla awaits those brave enough to print out flyers. All who can't even do this shall not pass the gates. Join me in infamy Holla Forums

but which yous did you liek the most though? pls be me

ARE YOU RETARDED?

holy shit I got an idea
need to compile a how-to on finding open printers

lol ok. Go eat some soy or better yet drink a gallon of soy sauce.

You're going to be waiting for a long time lefty nigger. Your kind are notorious cowards and physically frail, mostly due to ingesting large amounts of soy and AIDS semen.

It's not my printer btw, it's someone elses I'm using, so go ahead and do whatever you want with it lol.

alright if anyone is going to do this make sure you are behind 7 proxies or tor. let's go global with this motherfucker

it's fucking brilliant

It gives people a general location

…putting up the signs kinda does that as well.

We literally /po/ now.

criminally underchecked

fug does anyone speak frog?

Fewer syllables/words = better

The message is simple and powerful. What do you think "Make America Great Again" was?

What the fuck is up with these retarded rabbis trying to undermine this whole thing with the same stale bullshit? Nothing has come of it, no edit has been printed out and posted, not even halfchan has newfags naive enough to take the bait.

Just stop shitting up the thread, rabbi Goldberg