Ace Combat Thread

We need more Rule 34 of Pixy!

Other urls found in this thread:

buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/index.php?m=get&rev=v1.5.0-dev-1366-ge511265&platform=windows-x86
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You mean rule 63 you dumbass.

CUM HISTORIA!

Please quit making Ace Combat threads, there's nothing to talk about

What the fuck is wrong with you?

sage for double post

ey fuk u mang

Oh shit I'm sorry, I didn't realize the faggot patrol was out in force today?

I agree

A aircraft game thread would be better as there would be more to talk about.

Have AC Infinity downloaded, haven't bothered with it yet. Is it worth a shot?

If you enjoy the grind and only 3 missions every 12 hours, sure thing.

Thing is, those usually devolve into Ace Combat discussions anyway or ignored.

Greetings Osean scu- I mean, fellow Oseans. Those Belkan pilots sure are brave, we should be givings of rightful clay back to Belka, don't yuos all agree?

Revival when?

I miss playing Infinity with halfchan /vg/, back in Feb 2014 onward.

Those were fun days, shitty fuel system aside.

CUM HISTORIA

HOW IN THE FLYING FUCK DID YOU GET HW!?!!!
CONFIG SPECS NOW!

Was it finally patched?

I just want to play my favorite games again.

Get
buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/index.php?m=get&rev=v1.5.0-dev-1366-ge511265&platform=windows-x86

Go into the inis folder, open GSdx.ini and add
UserHacks_mipmap = 1

Fixes AC5,0 and 4 (partially for 4 since your plane is still black and the explosions are still missing)
Also fixes R&C, Jak, AE2 to various degrees.

You're just being bad user, you could have emulated them in SW mode forever ago, you don't really have to anymore though.

Thanks a lot, user. Works great.

Did she wet herself?

Statement based on her pants being off? Because I don’t see any other indication. If so, odd question to ask under the circumstances; I’d be more likely to ask if she forgot her belt.

THE
ABSOLUTE
F5MAN

Girls aren't allow to wear panties in the air force and she failed the inspection.

A few questions before you begin.
1) Do you have a planefu? Are you loyal to her, no matter what perceived tier or how expensive she might be?
2) Do you have a busy enough life that 30 minutes of Ace Combat every day is good? Alternatively, do you have the patience to save up fuel for one good tournament?
3) Are you okay with your planes acting like flying bricks firing pellets, but worse, until you level them up some?

I fly vanilla F-15C, F-16XL, and F/A-18. It took a long, long time to get my jets to level 10+ because I was leveling other planes for specific events. I regret spending credits on planes I don't fly often. If I ever start over, my choices of planes will receive every credit and bit of love I have, instead of having a bunch of planes at level 4-7. I also lost millions to an event F-15E, I think it was the wingman's from Ass Horizon. Fuck those challenges and that F-15E. My main birds are level 13, 10, and 11, and they don't compete with the people who have been playing for two years. Regardless, they're fun to fly now that I have them at high level and their special weapons are max level.

It took me a year to reach that point. I met a couple cool pilots. I even tried flying wingman to one of them in my F-15C and F/A-18. I had my share of fun. I say if you've got that one special bird and 30 minutes a day, try it. Chances are Infinity will have you bird of choice and if you give her all your love and money, she'll tear through the skies with you.