We Wuz Lion Kangz

Disney releases an image of the new cast for the remake of The Lion King. It seems like Disney is doing some major virtue signaling here. There is only one white/European in the cast and that is John Oliver. The rest of the cast are black and the other two are Jewish (along with Eric Andre who is black and Jewish).

First off, does Disney normally release a picture of all the cast members with a new movie? I don't recall them doing so, so it seems they are doing this just to show off how many black people they hired.

These are the people they hired to spew propaganda to children:

I don't know enough about the other people. Maybe somebody can enlighten us?

The reason I post this, I think there might be a subtle way to "redpill" the masses or make this take a turn where the film seems racist. I have already seen people complain that that a black person is playing a monkey, and that an orphaned black child is raised by two white men (who are actually both Jewish). I think some brainstorming should be had.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZW5LGbzl6jo
archive.is/haeXK
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't see how you can have scar without Jeremy Iron's. dumb fucking kikes and niggers

a comparison with the original would be a good start

peoples = pictures

Not to mention also fondling another guy's naked penis in a video.

What would you use from the original cast to help?
Obviously you could say they didn't hire any latinos and that it was more diverse.

Was the plan to just chose a bunch of meme actors and hope it be hip with the kids? Even nustar wars had more sensible casting then this.

sage since no one is going to care about lion nigger

except the rest of society is hyped about it

At least they won't be able to confuse kids with Nala like they did to me.

TOPLEL

I wouldn't go too heavy on the nig-washing angle. It kind of makes sense that an African story would feature a lot of niggers.
The best thing would just be to hope it sucks, then roast it mercilessly. Like what happened to nuGhostbusters, if normalfags see the criticism as coming from the quality of the movie rather than some political angle, they'll be more open to rejecting race-baiting faggotry in the future.
Also, play up the "not as good as the original" angle. People are suckers for nostalgia.

Is it some kind of money laundering scheme? Because it would be cheaper, easier, and more profitable to just re-release the original Lion King in theaters than to shit out a remake nobody wants or asked for. There must be an ulterior motive.

AYO TYRONE HOL UP
SHIEEEEEET

good point on nostalgia

However, it could be played as that one Pepsi commercial, where people felt it obvious pandering to certain groups to make money. I think the fact Disney is promoting the cast in the picture might show they are trying to exploit black audiences out of their money, but of course, unlike the Pepsi commercial, these are celebrities and people probably won't turn on them.

Imho the best angle to play would be to parrot progressive lines and shame the white actors for participating im what “should be” an Afrocentric, black pride production.

ESPECIALLY John Oliver. I want to watch that faggot squirm and apologize for his imperialistic presence.

If they won’t eat their own, we should do it for them. That should also create blowback, people will feel weird about going for one reason or the other. The “omg gay Lefeu” meme didn’t effect Beauty and the Beast because conventional disney fans are soft libtards already. Cuckwars also didn’t effect Force Awakens sales. It’s the wrong angle.

I didn't know Disney themselves released this pic. That's great. No other movie that I know of has done this. You could definitely push the pandering angle. Also laugh at people who see the pic and say they're sooo excited: "Man, you're easy to sell to". People don't like feeling someone's taking advantage of them.

This would be nice to see, too.

Apparently the word "comedian" has a very broad definition these days. I think that you meant to type the word "clown".

The lion kanggg

Instead of daddy getting trampled by animals a brave single mother raises the nignog

Timon and pumbaa teach him how to eat watermellon and get EBT stamps

Scar becomes a pimp

They released it on their twitter. Probably elsewhere too.

LET THEM BE LIONS; WE ARE MEN ABOVE ALL

pretty sure le current year man is a merchant

They are all jews and niggers. Not a single one of them is white.

Keen observation.

Choose one. Lion King is just Macbeth with animals.

Mac or Mc?

Reminder that Disney stole original story from older japanese cartoon called "Kimba The White Lion". Lion King always had japanese roots.

Macbeth, Shakespeare’s play
No.

I'm confused why do you need to even make another lion king, i don't get why you'd go see it when you've already seen the original.

Disney does that a lot. I don't think any of their ideas are original.

Excellent.

Boo!

These live action remakes are all cancer, anyway. Can't wait to see how they shoehorn in a translion.

ARE WE NOT MEN?!

Because it's been 20 years since its release. Yidney must have thought to bring it back because they saw how well remaking Beauty and the Beast did. For a remake, that cancer raked in 1 billion at the box office, and probably a couple more with their merchandising, easy money for a movie with a 150 million dollar budget.

This did not surprise me in the slightest. Steal assets from a different IP, mix it with classical literature, and you have critics drowning in semen and the company drowning in money.

Im excited for donald glover tbh. He makes good art.

Probably because voice acting talent doesn't always translate to acting talent. Not to say any of the choices here are actually talented.

They didn't fuck up the Jungle Book adaptation but that's really not saying much given Beauty and the Beast.

No one will ever convince me that John Oliver is less than 90% Ashkenazi.

Hollywood is so desperate to prop up plummeting ticket sales, they haven't made a genuinely new movie in ages. Just re-hashing old brands that were popular 20+ years ago (see: Star Wars, Transformers, Marvel, etc.).

DUDE HAKUNA MATATA LMAO

yall albino cave beasts just mad cause yall dont have the gift of melanin n sheeit

What a fucking farce.

WUZ

LIONKANGZ

TWO SCOOPS OF CRIME

Apparently clown has a psyop meaning these days. I think that you meant to type the word cryptokike.

Honk.

It's Hamlet; everyone on this board should be familiar with this story. Hamlet's father is murdered by his scheming uncle, who then takes the throne and Hamlet's mother. Hamlet reluctantly has to get revenge for his father and take back the throne instead of shitting away his life eating chicken tendies at school.

WE

WUZ

So it's all niggers, kikes, and faggots? What a surprise. The Disney kikes deserve a fate worse than death for what they've done to Walt's legacy.

Isn't The Lion King just a ripoff from Kimba?

I miss slavery.

yep and Disney's Aladdin (1992) was a ripoff of the anime Aladdin and the Wonderful Lamp (1982).
youtube.com/watch?v=ZW5LGbzl6jo

forgot embed

Simba, everything the light touches is raciss.

Wasn't Aladdin just like Ali Baba an arabian folk tale? Arabs were a den of thieves and raiders who created religion just to justify muhomo'd the pedo goatfucker raids.

We are Devo.

the original historical aladdin story takes place in china.
disney copied the aesthetic of the anime and also copied a few unique character designs.

haha. I haven't seen that before

His father's side has massive English background, but his mom's side I can't find anything, except that she was a SOCIAL WORKER. hmmm.

Why does LK need a remake?

apparently because it wasn't black enough

archive.is/haeXK

Just finished this movie, it's fantastic. Blows that corny Disney shit right out of the water.

Pick one and only one. IT'S A KIKE.
Look how dievoice it is, goy.

Even if it were an african story (it isn't), why are there jews in it? Jews aren't black. Rile up the niggerliesmatter crowd.

Jews aren't white. Stop peddling disinformation.

animals portraying animals

what's the problem?

To the user who brought up money laundering. That's brilliant. I am amazed every day I log on here at some of the different angles you guys look at. I wasn't even thinking about that. Good job, guys.

A remake of a ripoff of a Japanese movie that's just a retelling of Hamlet?

Webm that please. It's "blocked by country" for me (US).

Nevermind I'm retarded, I can just youtube Kimba

Same here, it works with hooktube (a youtube proxy)
Just replace youtube by hooktube

People now never grow up when it comes to arts or media consumption, so even 35 year olds that remember this movie will line up to see the new version. This is why we get capeshit after capeshit, "adults" no longer have adult tastes.

Sage for anything movie/TV related

Thanks. I only ever knew about pwnyoutube, which only gets around the login

>MSM making a big deal about black voice actors in (((Disney))) films

Gasp, ohnoes, not that.

Because apparently all of their movies need a remake.
>>>Holla Forums934197

They worship some random chemical that prevents their skin from burning because they didn't use clothes? I live in Australia, and can confirm that Whites can live quite comfortably in sunny environments (we do tend to build up a tan pretty quickly though). Also, Whites do have the capacity to build up Melanin (not to the extent that Blacks do but still significant) when exposed to the sun. Tell that to whoever posted that garbage.

Why is Disney making a remake of The Lion King? I liked the orginal when i was younger and it still worth watching today. I was also a big fan of the Timon and Pumbaa miniseries and was one of my favorite series to watch as a child. For what i remember there was zero propaganda and cultural maxism in them. I also liked the sequel even if it was not as good as the first film. I just dont see why TLK need a remake.

THIS

(((ULTERIOR motives )))

KANGZ O SOCCER NIGGA

another movie ruined

Just a reminder
LION KING WAS A RIP OFF OF AN OLDER ANIME

Japan created Kimba the white lion
the Disney animators thought they were doing a remake, but Jew Disney stole the whole idea
"jews are so smart" - Steals every idea

so we can destroy this before its even popular kek

/watch?v=wOHjktwvqdE

I wish I lived in the timeline where they never caught The Order and he ended up getting Alan Berg'd

Oh and, obligatory.

In the jungle, the mighty jungle…

I tried and got bored.