Holla Forums blown the BTFO out again

Holla Forums blown the BTFO out again

How many of you are actually virgins here? That would unironically explain the terrible taste and inferiority complexes…

hhv here, never been hugged romantically, held hands or had sex, got kissed for like a second by a drunk girl when I was 18 and that's it.

Abstinence is the way forward, oniifam.

Hugless, handholdless virgin.

It all evens out, what you missed in ephemeral ecstasy you saved in heartbreak and emotional scarring.

I touched a girl's hand once.

They are a female sexual characteristic

kek

A girl brushed passed me once, closest interaction with a female for years.

I touched a breast but the girl was in her 40s and dead

Only a virgin would think that getting laid would make you a better person or improve your life immensely. Having kids in a happy marriage does but mutual masturbation? Lol

Level 27 here

Lel

So you think never being in a relationship with the opposite sex isn't making you into a bitter faggot?

Maybe, but fucking sluts sure isn't helping.

I dunno, I'm always in a good mood after busting a nut on a slut.

Well, I'm not. On the contrary, I just feel disgusted.

you never fuck anybody so you wouldn't know how it feels

i wish i was a virgin

Was she hot?

Why are you so in denial about people experiencing things differently from you? If I didn't like modern movies would you also accuse me of not watching them? Honestly I think that says a lot about your insecurities. You need to have your shit affirmed and when you don't you get mad and start trying to convince yourself more than anyone else of the universality of your experience.

when was the last time you fucked a thot then?

Is this better?

Saying boobs are ONLY for milk production is like saying automobiles are ONLY for transporting garbage.
The reason human female boobs are so much bigger than other similar species mammary glands is because they're a secondary sex characteristic used in the mating process to attract males.

Getting laid is incredibly easy in modern day America. The whole virgin as an insult thing no longer carries any weight.

Then calling someone a virgin would be an insult because then it shows how much of a failure they are that they haven't gotten laid despite it being easy to.

Every virgin's first paycheck is also the last, mate. Whores outnumber feminists a thousand to one.

yeah, ok

kek

it's more like acquiring easy sex is like eating shit actually, finding some slut on tindr on craigslist who's taken miles of dick is no challenge whatsoever, finding an honest loyal modern girlfriend who will cook for you and have kids, next to impossible,

A male virgin is more reviled and mocked in society than a female slut.

That's because a male virgin is worthless to women - he's inexperienced, therefore must not have any resources available for them to extract.

And what women resort to when they despise something they deem worthless? Why, they employ social-based shaming, of course. Because, for them, being a social outcast is a terrible nightmare. They cannot see themselves as being considered "unworthy" by the tribe, so they refuge their pathetic attempts to express disgust in a tribalistic way, which doubles up as an effort to make these virgin males to "man up" and become better providers.

Men, however, are much more prone to accept the idea of being outcasts - in fact, historically, many men engaged in outrageous behavior for philosophycal, political, or scientific reasons. Diogenes lived as a hobo on the streets of Ancient Greece because his phylosophy of cynicism prescribed a life of virtue according to nature. Newton never married, being busy developing calculus and classical Physics.

So, as men wake up to the realization that the weapons these women are employing to shame them into compliance have absolutely no power once they are removed from their social context, the power of the roastie wanes. Their days are absolutely numbered, and they are just now starting to notice it. But since they cannot think of other strategy to attack their problem, they're resorting to doubling down on the effort to socially shame men, seemingly unaware that technology, by large, is replacing the need for social cohesion. That's why they are getting more and more unhappy as this dynamic unfolds. They carved their own demise, and they will have to lay on it.

you girls really need to up your meme game

t. virgin

pipe down sancho

t. butthurt roastie afraid that her game is up

Are you the guy who thinks he’s going to build a robot woman?

You don't see gorillas with giant bouncing tits walking around in the zoo. Its purely a human thing.

Who would want that? A female sexbot is more than enough, and those are already being built.

In the first 20 minutes of the original Star Wars there's a milk scene…

Roasties really are this stupid.

Last week. I'm trying to wrestle control from the jew in my pants but it's hard.

report submitted. respect women sweetie