Twitter Admits Podesta Email Coverup

As Daily Caller's Peter Hasson reports, Twitter’s systems hid 48 percent of tweets using the #DNCLeak hashtag and 25 percent of tweets using #PodestaEmails, Twitter general counsel Sean Edgett said in his written testimony to the Senate Judiciary Committee on Tuesday.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-01/twitter-admits-it-buried-leaked-clinton-email-tweets-last-two-months-campaign

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-01/why-has-las-vegas-massacre-disappeared-news-cycle
lgraham.senate.gov/public/_cache/files/4766f54d-d433-4055-9f3d-c94f97eeb1c0/testimony-of-sean-edgett-acting-general-counsel-twitter.pdf
redstatewriters.com/2017/10/28/massive-fraud-scandal-rocks-chicago-found-liberals-speechless/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-02/twitter-russia-collusion-new-email-reveals-twitter-pressing-rt-ramp-election-ads
youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
mewch.net/pol/
twitter.com/jbro_1776/status/926597811063357441
twitter.com/jbro_1776/status/926583912620490753
gb.se/dela-gladjen/nostalgi/nostalgi-2000/
twitter.com/Timrasett/status/926903967027785728
anonymousconservative.com/blog/touching-the-raw-amygdala-an-analysis-of-liberal-debate-tactics-preface/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

inb4 it all just blows over in a day

Bump so it doesn't
That dorsey fella is a canibal spirit cooker too. Oh man , we haven't forgotten about it by a long shot
SKIPPY WILL HANG
DORSEY WILL HANG
ALL KIKES WILL ROT IN MASS GRAVES
THE CUNT WILL BE BOATED
Etc on down the line

Somebody get that child fucker

Drag his carcass behind a truck through Washington, D.C.

his name was seth rich

zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-01/why-has-las-vegas-massacre-disappeared-news-cycle

My dodge would pull his scrawny ass to a pulp just fine. Excellent idea

heiled
HIS NAME WAS SETH GOOD ENOUGH TO FUCK YOUR MOTHER RICH
Skippy will hang for being a serial killer when this is all said and done

Y U NEED $10 MILLION in order to expose hollywood pedophiles Corey?

I only make $28 milion per year and could fund the entire expose in five months.

STFU. you don't need $10 million dollars to make a movie exposing pedophiles. Film students make movies for far less.

Checked truth trips
Kikes will kike every fucking time for shek hells
This particular kike benefited from millions since childhood and still refuses to name names
Get fucked this particular kike , or name your six names and let shit fall where it may

for real dude. Shit, i could make this on my iphone, no joke, thats ten years of entertainment experience talking. This kike needs to put up or shut up. never trust a jew

25% for what reason?

are you suggesting hollywood movie stars act IRL in order to distract the goyim?

I think we need a campaign to remove exploding Mercedes off the road.

all i could gather is that they blocked it for their automated filtering of automated retweeting/posting.

it's an issue whether the same was applied to other tags and it wasn't a discriminatory thing.

innocuous

i'm with the government. i'm here to help.

How many of those 48% were automated posts????

I don't see the answer in this document:
lgraham.senate.gov/public/_cache/files/4766f54d-d433-4055-9f3d-c94f97eeb1c0/testimony-of-sean-edgett-acting-general-counsel-twitter.pdf

(Checked for kek)
(Checked for heh)
He stated that it was for the movie, personal and legal protection, as they have already threatened him and scared off his bandmates. He's lost everything, so it's put up or be shut up for good this time.

a very good question but an esoteric question that can only be answered by twitter tech insiders.

best i remember, when wikileaks dropped the emails most internet users with IQs over 89 were searching and discussing. dems and their pedo supporters probably used other hashtags in order to distract from the pedo hostile hashtags.

it's a fucking game and we know who makes the rules.

if corey dropped the hammer and hollywoood (((moguls))) fell, then corey and the other victims could buy all of hollywood.

woke af

They literally tried to hack the election, still lost, and tanked their reputation and future ubiquity. Someone should meme a little russian hat on the twitter bird. Criminal anti-trust charges should be filed against these election-meddling assholes.

>>>/plebbit/ nigger

smh tbh fam sometimes it's ok to rock the ironic ebonic like sonic

>>>/nofun/ faggit

more people voted in many selected california than registered voters.

now, it's chicago's turn.
redstatewriters.com/2017/10/28/massive-fraud-scandal-rocks-chicago-found-liberals-speechless/

When I see an ugly creature like the one in the picture you posted I often imagine what it would be like to grow up in an all-white environment and then see a non-white for the first time. Our ancestors must have been disgusted.

Dorsey's used to hide things. He hides DeRay Mckesson cock on his ass everyday.

THE JEW CRIES OUT IN PAIN AS HE STRIKES YOU
zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-02/twitter-russia-collusion-new-email-reveals-twitter-pressing-rt-ramp-election-ads

She's a woman, they are functionally retarded at best. This is why they shouldn't have careers and instead just stay home and take care of babies

>>>/plebbit/ bait nigger

What with the "Blue steel" look DeRay always has? It's like he was fucking brainwashed by a microwave.

I'm happy this happened.

a.) Twitter is shit and only good if you follow Japanese kemono artists

b.) We had insurmountable odds against us in the election and WON

horseshit

winning in the enemy's home field is extra satisfying tbh

I noticed FDA has a logo that uses concentric stripes. The A looks spot on. Coincidence?

Twitter is infamous for this, use this opportunity to let people know the extent of the situation

Half the shit they do is discriminatory. They have block lists for everything they disagree with. A block list is by definition discriminatory.
Let's not forget all the pedo Twitter accounts that just happened to not get flagged by coincidence even after some of us pointed it out to the Twitter mods.
Making concessions is for faggots I hope these fucks burn.

Democrats strategy:

Cheating, dirty tricks, voting fraud, lie, promote fake news for months, give questons before the debate, try to cover up all trash of hillary clinton and invent bullshit against trump in hope to manipulate their brain dead DNC voters, invent fake polls with 90% for hillary, invent fake polls about trump popularity to try to influence people for the narrative of the propaganda in their media and websites of DNC, hide everything about wikileaks, hide hillary clinton scandal with uranium in their media after months of fake news about Russia, everything to make people have only the wrong things recorded in their brains if they watch things and propaganda made by democrats in all these months instead of abandom them

And worse, the most important, you need to make the possible before 2020 to destroy any posisibility of voter fraud and cheating from democrats, and don't let the cancer leak from california (Also have good people in california too, not all of them are blind zombies or slaves of hollywood who sell their ASS for their DNC masters to be promoted or have lobby in the repulsive disgusting industry of partisan propaganda of disgusting democrats who should be a dead party now after everything made by them)

The fake news from democrats for months, should be considered crime and intentionally try to manipulate the people

It's disgusting how democrats get way with dirty tricks, cheating, frauds, fake news and still having their repulsive industries, lobby and try to manipulate people and are cancer in USA and i don't want their CANCER DNC influence, but usually even here people feel disgust of the media now because of candidate of our country, and people also know that some media only used as sources fake news media from democrats like Buzzfeed, new york times, salon, cnn, huffpost, washgintonpost, tmz, usatoday, rollingstones, msnbc, in USA you have thousands of repulsive things to sell the same propaganda, fake news and try to manipualte people for the narrative of democrats, and democrats tyr to use non-political industries to try to bundle the partisan manipulation, subversion, narrative and try to brainwash and manipulate some people

Please, before 2020, make everything to be sure to destroy any possibility of voter cheating and voter frauds from democrats, but their repulsive media and fake news will always try to cheat and manipulate people, i hope more people feel disgust of them every day.

Implying they won't be turned into fine ash, which doesn't rot.

I dunno man, like some areas need that loam from rotting kikes while ash would do wonders in other areas.

>it was later (((reported))) that these tweets were being used to influence the election
What the fuck kind of logic do these people claim to have command over?

Friendly reminder that's illegal as fuck and Facebook and company met with Trump's people to see if he'd buy the excuse it was accidental. This is going to get good.

Too be fair a lot of #DNCLeak tweets were from phony accounts. Still doesn't change the fact twitter and facegook are libshits.

PLEASE LET THIS BE TRUE

PLEASE LET JUSTICE PREVAIL

Aren't they owned by arabs? Wouldn't that make it a foreign body interfering with an election?

With how much a judge is overstepping their line and gambling their own fate, and the adamant defense for Fusion GPS; it's as if it's being treated likewise to the inner workings and money trail to the clinton foundation. That or the two could be very well have obvious and damning ties to one another. But the democratic party is done for. And the left are creating a clear and concise legacy for after the 4 years that only spells out more doom for them.

Why not mix the ash into the soil, increasing its nutrient content?

I don't want to eat vegetables that grew on kike ash personally

DA GOYIM KNOW

It depends on the soil, some will benefit from rotting fucks while other soil will love the shit out of some ash.

their ashes should be sealed away in a box somewhere deep underground in the pit of darkness where they can become a fairytail for children about monsters who begged for money and then loaned out the acquired money to other people at interest, who did everything in their power to rob the populace by taking advantage of their penchant for kindness, monsters who were made up of an amalgamation of different races and all equally resented the pure.

Even with all the social media rigging from faceberg and twatter, HRC still lost.

Is Hillary the biggest loser in political history?

In that image it says "criteria for Russian linked accounts" - what exactly do they mean by this? Have they released their "criteria" ?

In this so far pretty accurate larp the user said this. Was there a Podesta raid?

If true, I have to think back to all the salt-lefties screeching that Mueller would crucify Trump for firing Comey. Turns out it was Mueller's idea.

Holy shit, this timeline.

It would also mean their only winning move would be to implicate Obama and bring down the authority of the presidential office.

Which, if Trump is really clear that he doesn't want to do that, becomes a bargaining chip in Hillary's talonlike claws. Enough to cheat the hangman, perhaps, while Obama carries on asking his former roomates from Harvard Law to obstruct Trump in the courts.

We here at Holla Forums sometimes LARP about monarchy, but this is what it looks like. The fallen King must not be touched, which means we can never truly drain the swamp.

I say we bring it down. The normal fags will screech in shock at first, but after the cuffs are on Obama, and the weeks roll by with the revelations of corruption and treason tumbling out, that whole gang will look less like fallen statesmen and more like plain old jailbirds.

It's heresy, but I think Trump is wrong to leave a loose thread dangling off of this tapestry.

Twitter claims an exiting employee deactivated Trump's account for 11 minutes today. They're going all in on this futile resistance bullshit and I don't think it will end as well as they think.

How is it illegal?

Get. Out.

How. Tho.

How is this not illegal?

A part of me think all this is because Trump doesn't want this to end the way it did for Caesar, where he'll be forced to be an "interim" dictator of America and only president in name while the swamp is being drained. He's a patriot, not a tyrant.

fucking aol all over again

Hmm. He does seem that way, more of a Brutus than Julius

This would also clarify that any employee has access to administrative powers.
But for now, who's the employee that was fired?

we've really got to do something about this fast and loose, transient, instant gratification culture we've got here.

Checked

Is there a thread for this? I was looking for it

Use catalog

Feminine logic, that is, win at any cost employing deception, dirty tricks and manipulation rather than rational debate of the facts.
The media is controlled by the left, the left is controlled by communism and communism is controlled by the jew and all are feminine in nature, hence the lack of rationality, morality, decency and honesty.

I did. Nothing came up, thats why I came to this thread

I love how every single one of those bots use profile pics of young women.

Those are problably missing women (((they))) kidnap to supply Tel-Aviv whorehouses.

great observation

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc

certain postures, particularly using hands, are often used by particular personnel to give off particular vibes or entice particular emotions in people. I'll let you fill in the rest of the gaps

uh… guys
https:// en.wikipedia. org/wiki/List_of_ U.S._security_clearance_terms

so by what right did they violate everybodies rights?
if corporations can ignore part of the law they can ignore all the laws oh wait they do

Yeah and all the names start with A as well. It's like the system that blasts out the tweets across their sockpuppets loops through accounts alphabetically. This is actually even more of a sign it's automated from a single source then the images all being young women.

I wanted to inform you all, in order to prevent memory holin' news information that there is an option for you all on Holla Forums. I am the BO of mewch's Holla Forums and would be happy to help you keep news articles you feel are important for a longer period of time. Many times sliding or short term life reduces the ability to get to news. I am not promoting migration to mewch, I am not here to shill and promote the board just to get activity.

You can post it in a way to archive it and leave. While you may get courtesy responses, you have no obligation to stay. You can even request a sticky, or cyclical thread. Or sticky and lock.

And its just a friendly visit to my old grounds to see old user friends. Keep up the good work you all.

mewch.net/pol/

whoever says pizzagate isn't real must respond to what this means.

t. libtard

Still very disturbing.

(checked)
Don Jr. should just fucking buy Twatter, let them sabotage it before he takes ownership, and then recoup his money by suing the ever-loving fuck out of the former twatter employees (before the DOJ charges them for crimes associated with corporate sabotage, of course.)

That's why they were slaves

checked. No one talks like that.

As this is a sticky the shills can't slide I'll post this here..

The fire rises

Holy fuck
I am actually excited

Can someone translate that? I've been innawoods for 7 weeks because fuck normies.

it's part of the PROPHECY, user, the PROPHECY

Previous link:
twitter.com/jbro_1776/status/926597811063357441
This related pic link:
twitter.com/jbro_1776/status/926583912620490753

Relates to Q user mega dumps

Keep your fucking LARPing out of legitimate threads.

Also all the usernames are [First][Last Name] format, sometimes with a 1 or 2 at the end, Im assuming just if handle is taken

Not really. Their definition of 'ruskie' basically boils down to anyone who ever had a russian IP address. Whether it be from a VPN or a reclaimed address that was held by a spammer and released back into the wild, or the release of an address held by a government agency or business. If your account ever had one, they marked you out as a russian bot.

What is MIKO?
Same logo as GB Glace (swedish ice cream maker) have used since 2003 same form different colors was adopted 98.
gb.se/dela-gladjen/nostalgi/nostalgi-2000/

Just like the legends, the Golem has turned on its master.

The camera dude is waving a chicken wing to get him to look in the right direction like a dog with a ball. Common technique for photographing animals and kids.

This is why they were bitching and crying about the electoral college.

To be fair they only bitch when the electoral college doesn't favor them.

As if this isn't a daily occurrence on pretty much every (((Social Media))) platform.

If you want to kill Twitter then get an account and retweet this - twitter.com/Timrasett/status/926903967027785728

Wew.

He was suspended, and allegedly so are the 35k accounts that retweeted it

Could make the argument that Twitter ipsum is the new Standard Oil, but I don't think that would really hold up with Gab, the chans, plebbit, Tumblr, etc. even if they're so different. If anything, the argument would be better used against Amazon or Google.

This

Glad you think so too, Satan

They have a different name in every country because ??? profit
To those unfamiliar, it's an icecream brand

What about Faceberg? The only reason they don't go full censorship is because people would notice

High dopamine = underdeveloped amygdala = easier amygdala hijack (aka being triggered) = negative stimuli avoidance x100 = REALLY don't want to be proven wrong = use emotions more than logic
Here's an excellent read:
anonymousconservative.com/blog/touching-the-raw-amygdala-an-analysis-of-liberal-debate-tactics-preface/
(this whole site is gold, btw)