youtube.com/watch?v=GbSvJ8KpQhM
youtube.com/watch?v=i36tXq7yK6c
youtube.com/watch?v=wd9NP0nWOTA
youtube.com/watch?v=BwjUe4B_g7M
fruux.com/
weather.com/weather/tenday/l/97403:4:US
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kill yourself.

Overlord, I really want overlord 3 but I don't know if they could do it again, but controlling minions again would be so delightful

Morning everyone!

Going to drink a lot of vodka and watch thunderbolt fantasy in honor of catbra today. Should be pretty fun at least.

I guess I'll just pirate it.
Grandia, easily.

Messing around with DaS3 pvp makes my anus bleed.

oh but user, there is overlord 3

store.steampowered.com/app/306670/

I only ever played the second one, hows the first?

Did they ever change anything from release with pvp?

user, eat a fucking dick

We don't talk about that, I want an actual overlord not some shitty co-op game

It's a lot of fun. Just about a guy who decides he wants to go on an adventure. Its music is amazing.
youtube.com/watch?v=QDRgg3d1Z1I
youtube.com/watch?v=GbSvJ8KpQhM
youtube.com/watch?v=i36tXq7yK6c
youtube.com/watch?v=wd9NP0nWOTA
Combat's a lot of fun too.

Didn't have access to a lot growing up, but probably one of the PS1 Spyro games. I'm happy they still hold up so well.

The meta is twin weapons with some sort of buff, a katana with some sort of buff, or the Fume UG, and a cestus on the off-hand because it parries everything a thousand times faster than every shield in the game. I've also run into several instances as a Mound Maker where other invaders specifically target me while I'm fighting someone despite the host being fairly close by for no reason. People who summon two phantoms and then pop a seed of the giant tree and then have Way of Blue in the area with the highest amount of pvp need to be beaten to death with infants though.

it's been months since I've went on here.

Are you all still in love with women who don't exist?

how about a pikmen then

Huh?

What makes the combat fun? Figured it was typical jrpg stuff.

I only lost 3 games from my ps1 collection, one of them was the first spyro. Would really like to have that again some day.

it was enjoyable as fuck that game

wew lad, its over. you missed it.
But they do exist.

The threads are almost dead.

Yes.

How you been user?

Sounds exactly as shitty as when I left then.

what the fuck happened
where are my /m/ bros

Alright I guess. Tonight I couldn't stop looking at CWC shit for some reason

The good news is that the games aren't expensive by any means; first one runs about $12 on a good day where I am.

At least I've embraced the pain it causes me.

A lot.

Well, you learn magic by finding eggs hidden in dungeons. 4 base elements. You learn new spells (and non-magic abilities) by using the magic or weapon type. You have a skill rank in each one, basically. Once you know two elements of magic on the same character you can start learning a third element that's a combo of them. Fire + Earth = Explosion, Water + Wind = Ice, etc. It's got a sort of ATB system, and your party will run around the field during combat. So melee attacks will take longer to go off. But instead of just an "attack" command, you have "combo" and "critical". Combo is pretty much your basic damage dealer. 1-3 hits, or more, depending on the character. Critical can cancel an enemy's attack if they've already chosen what to do, but haven't done it yet. Any attack pushes them back on the bar, so they take longer to attack, but Critical pushes them back further. It's pretty fun, as jrpgs go.

I think it was the first game I really loved.

rule 8

I can see that, I just wish I'd played it sooner

Oh fuck! It's 4AM already? Caught me by surprise.

I have a fucking headache. I went to school and got some dope ass sources from our library for my paper and I came home and fucked around with Vegas/shitposted for the rest of the day. Still being frustrated trying to get my fucking capture device working so I can record some N64 stuff for miscellaneous bullshit.
How is everyone else doing?

Scooby Doo Night of 100 Frights is still one of the best lisenced games I've played. I've gone back to it many times over the years and it still holds up. The devs wanted to make Donkey Kong 64 with classic Scooby Doo and the execution was perfect. The same people also made Battle for Bikini Bottom which is highly revered here but personally I think this is the best game they've made. Criminally underrated, all of ya'll should give it a shot in an emulator or something. Next to that my other most nostalgic game was probably Goldeneye on N64, but years later going back to it unlike Scooby Doo it doesn't hold up that well, ESPECIALLY when I compare it to the superior Bond game, The World is Not Enough (still good though)

Yeah its fun to get an update on how hes doing every now and again.

Wonder if his ass vagina ever healed.

No kidding. Will definitely look out for those then, thanks for letting me know user!

I played it for a long while after release when most people here had quit. Then they nerfed the only fun shit I liked so I dropped it like a hot turd.

Be careful not to get banned. You'd best stop posting images.

I'm only messing around in it because I'm trying to get the last ending achievement while waiting for the DLC because I bought the season pass with taxpayer money. The co-op is still alright though.

i- i see

I guess I took this place for granted.

Sounds neat! Will add it to my short jrpg list.

World is not enough is fucking amazing. I played the ever loving shit out of that one.

Whens DLC due anyway? I'll probably pick it back up if I can get money for the DLC in time.

Were you around prior to the board and the irc were created? Because the board is dead as well.

You aren't the only one. I hope (((Certain People))) are happy. SURE SAVED THE THREADS RETARDS!!!

I'd say it's worth playing for the music alone. I get really nostalgic just hearing it. Reminds me of sitting on the living room floor, as a happy little kid, playing it while my dad watched. He liked it too.

So what do you all think of this making the news?

My fucking nigga. Yeah dude shit's top tier. It's a shame nobody talks about it. It's the only CiB N64 game I own and for good reason.

October 25th is the first one. I guess Allfather Lloyd makes an appearance finally.

Not the same, there's no big tittied waifus and evil to be had in a pikmin game, I want an actual overlord game again, and hopefully this time around they'll show the overlord fucking his mistresses

Finally all our efforts are starting to pay off.

Yeah I here you fam
Was listening to that first song you linked earlier, pretty comfy!

I have the same thing with music in one of my more nostalgic games, legend of legaia. Same thing with my dad too even! Hes always been a bit dorky and would come in my room and play jrps with me all night a lot.

Pepe dindu nuffin.

Damn nice! How much that cost you?

Like 20 bucks or so. I think I did pretty well on it considering most N64 boxes cost a motherfucking FORTUNE.

My dad mostly played Gran Turismo. Doesn't play games anymore as far as I know. I really miss being a kid. I barely saw him but it was still nice.

Hey fellas. How's it going my negros?

A toss up between kingdom hearts games and Knights of the Old Republic. Maybe I should give KOTOR another run for the millionth time.

Sounds like a pretty fun day. What capture card do you have?

Good night fellas

I have no idea what happened but I hope we can all meet again somewhere else

Either Exile 3 or Tyrian

What else did he do to you all night?

Hey fellas. How's it going my negros?

A toss up between kingdom hearts games and Knights of the Old Republic. Maybe I should give KOTOR another run for the millionth time.

Sounds like a pretty fun day. What capture card do you have?

I've been binge watching the 4Kids dub of Pokémon. This maybe the nostalgia talking, but it's got that cheesy charm to it.

I'll rather watch the original dub than the abortion TPC dub any day.

Holla Forums being gay as fuck. Forgot pic.

We knew the world would not be the same. A few people laughed, a few people cried, most people were silent.

We're still here. Night fam.

Who was that again?

Yeah for sure!

Lucky! I'd really like to get megaman legends n64 in box one of these days and I'm guessing thats gonna cost an arm and/or leg.

My dad only plays a really shitty f2p chink mmo now. I don't know why.

I'd give anything to be a kid again honestly. Probably why I'm a NEET who sits around gaming and watching cartoons all day.

I've been watching XYZ arc with some friends as a bit of tradition since it's fun to laugh at. While it's certainly got it's downsides (Bonnie singing, homophone jokes not working in English, "Giant Rock"), moments like Jewcat Oy Veying make up for it some.

Cya user!

Hope you drop by again!

First season or so is really damn comfy. Before the show kinda become stuck in time loop territory.

I'm good, mostly getting ready to drink.

Any qts where you work?

Post comfy images that make life seem not so bad

I just want to go back to when I was happy.

What's going on m8?

The threads will probably still be here so long as someone makes them, but if you actually want to get in contact with anyone, you have the cytube and #4amgeneral on Rizon.

He's supposed to be the leader of "the human world" (read:not Lordran) or something and is a really high level person of the Way of White while DaS1 is going on, but you never hear anything about him outside of item descriptions.

Just some cheap-ass EasyCap but I recorded some of my Laserdiscs from it once and it turned out pretty well. Shit worked out of the fucking box in Vista but it ain't working with 7 and I have to hunt down the proper driver. Embed related, I made a retarded Moonman song one night when I was bored and all the footage (except the one anime bit at the end) was ripped from my own discs.

Have some comfy music.

Ahhh I've been there.

Whats got you down user?

Oh. I barely played das1/2 so.

Not too familiar with the lore honestly.

It's just everything. I'll be fine tomorrow, at least until it gets late again.

Fucking buckle up. youtube.com/watch?v=BwjUe4B_g7M

Nice, you got some laserdiscs going. I have a small collection as well. There's a video store that sells them for 2 bucks a pop which is a fucking steal. I like the song by the way.

You get that think like me where towards the end of the day you start feeling shitty or something?

I'll see if my m8 wants to watch it sometime. Always looking for good kiketube vids to watch together. Thanks!

Wow. Did not expect that.

But seriously, When it comes to the TPC dub it sounds like the english voice actors are not even trying to sound like they give a shit. I know the show it's just a 22 minute showcase for the games, but a little effort wouldn't hurt.

He's got a few ~40 minute supplements and he's planning on making more.

we all do

I doubt it

Is it autism or is this shit legit? Or both?

Yeah, it gets bad at night. But I've always been a night owl, so I like being up late.

Yeah I find them at some of my thrift stores sometimes for cheap. It's certainly not an expensive hobby, and I enjoy it.
Thanks! I really just kind of shit it out and it turned out well but I'm happy with the result.
Also can we officially say Moonman's waifu is Haruhi yet?

God fucking dammit I didn't mean to post that twice.

That's an incredible joke.

Do you not eat during night? Could be blood sugar.

Or are you staying up like 20 hours+ straight?

Why.

People take my humor for granted!

I'm building a PC! I got some of my parts in the mail today, but all I'm waiting on now are my graphics card, my disk drive, my power supply, my processor, and some other things that will help me out.

I'm still hanging with Sunshine, my tulpa waifu. She's pretty amazing and great to be with. I played some vidya with her earlier, as in, I played some vidya and she watched, and I took a shower with her after that, too. It's kind of nice to shower with your waifu, honestly.

I haven't found it to be too bad, but then again I generally don't mind dubs if they're not completely horrendous sounding (looking at vidya, Chaos Wars/ARF tier dubbing is a no go for me), though if one goes above the usual quality, all the better. I'm sure it sounds better in Japanese though. If anything, catching one of the earlier episodes comes off as jarring to me due to voicing and directorial changes. But Pokemon seems to generally be one of those few anime that people, even those that hate dubs (especially 4kids ones), seem to have a soft spot for. My main issue is more with the writing and how Ash can never fucking win the league because status quo or whatever.

You want to have a good laugh about the older episodes, go read Pokemopolis' episode guides if the site's still up.

Isn't haruhi a jap? Moonman will only take the most aryan of beautiful women.

It's just because you're so great at it.

best've gotten some poptarts in that rig

Can you do possession with her yet?

Exactly! Bit to subtle for this crowd tbh

I feel ya fam. Still waiting on my mother to order my late ass birthday present. Gonna get a new graphics card!

Haruhi is 2D. 2D is it's own elite race. 2D > 3DPD

It's a shit crowd.

What would happen if i posted karen all over this thread?

What do you plan on using it for?

you would get filtered

But user what if instead its us who a shit?

I mostly eat at night. Late dinner, and usually something in the early morning, towards 3 am or so.
God no.

She would take human form and whore herself out to all the Anons in this thread.

forty mudslimes will jihad you

Oh please

You would get lots of (you)s

Hmmm just thinking about stuff then?

I'm not a pedo fam

Dude shes like 11 or something. Thats not pedo

why do u post this gross yucky man? nobody wants to talk to a scary homeless looking man

You don't have to accept the slut. I wouldn't because I'm faithful to my waifu!

Maybe nobody will want her and she'll take her own life.

Hey guys have you had a good day

i started up bloodborne again, funnest game in the series

I try to avoid thinking too much. I just feel down at night.

He'll never win a league because the writers honestly believe if he wins one, the show will have to end.

I guess I could use a secretary

No, it was shit. How about yourself?

karen karen karen karen karen karen karen karen karen karen karen

I've only been up a few hours and haven't got much done but yeah its good so far. How are you user?

Maybe try sleeping then!

karen karen!

He won the league in Orange Islands.

Man, every time I see someone post old Kirby Right Back at Ya screens it just reminds me of this shit people used to post.

karen! :o

I want to die

how should it be used then?

Pretty good, I signed up for this 40K tournament on the weekend and played a game today, I think my team works pretty damn well

But then I lose all my quality alone time.

KAPPAN KAZZA

I don't know I'm just shitposting

slut

Damn, takes me back.

That win is debatable.

having difficulty organizing myself

kinda want to do a fresh install of mint but I have a bunch of shit I've been slacking on I need to get in order first

40k is a team game?

I know literally nothing about it.

Better than depression though right?

Do you sit in the dark or something?

you can expect BIG karens from me

Not really.
Nope. Nice lamp on my desk.

10836888 (checked)

as in warhammer 40k?

that's some fun right there man

well shitpost harder next time

Look they could of gotten away with Ash winning this one as he takes a trip to Alola to celebrate winning the league

(You)

Does your family not work?

It still counts.

k-karen…

What army you play? New sisters codex never

Morning everyone.
Figuring out just now that my coworker is hood as fuck- more so than one of my former coworkers that's black.
She fucking stole 3 bikes one night trying to get across town after being dumped somewhere and threw all 3 of them in ditches because they were broken in a way.

The tourney is the Kill Team format which is a small 200pt game

Yep, I'm running Orgyns and a Squad of Vets
It's a fucking good team

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzkarenzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No, I can't do that yet. I got super lazy and bad at tulpamancy for a while so I missed out on a hell of a lot of progress. I'll be getting possession done in the future though, I guess.

Might be fun to have her take over and be the one posting in a 4AM thread for once in the future, eh?

Vidya and general shit. My current laptop is dying so damn hard; can't even run Morrowind without crashing due to overheating. This shit used to be able to run Dark Souls and Sonic Generations back in the day, but now it's just dying down so hard.

It's about damn time I've gotten a good computer, in fact, it's been years since I last got anything big and new for myself like this. Hell, must've been in 2012 or so when I got my 3ds; that was the last time I got anything big like this.

I've been pretty much living off of emulation and Elona+, really. I'm gonna be able to play some newer stuff really soon though, and I'm pretty happy about that.

(You)

Probably a coal burner.

Between my different family members, there's always someone here and awake except late at night.

you're not the user that wanted to bang your older co-worker are you?

Orange Islands isn't considered a canon region so it doesn't amount to much. Only big thing aside from that that Ash has won at was against all the Frontier Brains, and even then he turned down joining their ranks.

I think so as well. Really wish they could have a new character in the protagonist role, and maybe shift a more mature Ash into a Brock role as a mentor to them. Let the rookie make the dumb mistakes that they keep having Ash make that he really shouldn't be doing at this point.

I play Space Marines with a IG Allied force and Chaos with a daemon Allied force
I also have a squad of space commies from the kill team set

Smite all Karens on sight.

So you basically mean do an Inazuma GO

Sounds pretty neat, at least you're not playing eldar or that cancer admech detachment

It still counts faggot.

That would be an interesting thread at least.

Ahh that really sucks. I only just now got my days back after my dad started working again.

just stop

that's just niggers for you

orgyns are solid

I like the look of Admech
Skitarii was the one I beat today

K A R E N

That's not karen

They're worth it even if they had 2 wounds Which I thought they did, they're basically Space Banes

I haven't watched Inazuma Eleven (I don't even think the games come out here), but yeah, let the old protagonist finally win, but still have him journey around helping the next generation the way Brock helped him. It's kind of noticeable that Cilan and Clement haven't exactly fit the same shoes Brock had in the group.

He's keeping the trend of posting sluts though.

karen karen karen karen karen

As someone who's played 40k till 4am once I don't recommend it, at some point you fun out of focus.

Not bashing admech in general, they're pretty fun to play actually just the free upgrade detachment.

It certainly would be. I'd be curious to read through it after and see how people reacted. I'd probably be in the wonderland or some shit, doing whatever while she posted away.

I could probably let her post along with me in my posts, too, but it'd look so damn much like roleplaying or some shit that I'm afraid of trying it. I have ways to differentiate the things she says from the things I say, so that's not a problem, it's just that I'm not sure if I wanna try it or not.

*just bashing the free upgrade detachment
Fuck

You can pirate all but number 2 for the 3ds, as well as Go 3 which is nip only so far as is the 3ds port of 2

karen >:)

(You)

Kirino dindu nuffin

alright then

still not karen tho

What's the worst that could happen?

There's a new trend in Europe where people share their wives with niggers.

Remember that sharin' is Karen

lewding karen is NOT appropriate delet this NOW

That would be fun too.

More shitposting, more reasons for people to hate 4am

Whats an avatar thread?

make your own and just apply the rules or find the ones online

I thought the tau were poster boys as of late, why's elder bad? asides from being space elfs

reminds me of that one d4chan story

that's why there'd be vidya, films, comics the works

she's already used trade good of muhammed though

good taste

shit sucks

I got my beast a few years back and got a new vid card for it so it can run current shit like the division

right now I'm trying to force myself to care enough to fix it

good for you user

i hate the japanese, why did you send me this?

NOT funny user

A thread about this anime.

B U I L T F O R S E X

What.

No, she's not even in the territory for me- also not that user. She's just a co worker that works on the night shift team. We shit talk to pass the times. There are some disturbing things that are said though

She's not a nigger though- she's white.

Yeah, I'm a little on edge about it but the idea does seem really enticing. I think it'd be fun to let her out and talk with you guys, as damn, you guys are my niggas and she's my waifu. It's two great parts of my life coming together in a fun, easy way.

reported for illegal content

see you in Holla Forums prison r*tard

It is no longer illegal for minors to engage in prostitution in California

Eldar got some OP as fuck units in the latest codex. Picture unrelated.

Lolis are meant to be loved and impregnated. One or both.

I bet you're a good listener user

fuck'in chavs

chaos is still shit though right?

I've been considering rewatching that. Toph is great. Qt spunky tomboy loli with magic feet, come on thats the shit right there.

Act like a nigger, probably fucks niggers. Whats to understand.

Forgot one

Isn't she a teen? Perfect age for breeding.

if someone buys me this i will never ever ever be naughty in this thread again

alright I will

define naughty

Be my sugar daddy, too. Nobody will hire me and I've been getting increasingly rude rejection letters from one of the places I regularly end up applying.

Does she know about the threads at all?

I am if the topic is interesting to me. What makes you say that?

This is burgerland I'm posting in.

Her "fiance" is white. Soon to be ex it looks since he seems like an asshole from what she's mentioned. Relationship doesn't seem all that good either but it doesn't really concern me enough to look into.

WILL YOU ACTUALLY

Yeah pretty much, some people I know were saying good things about a new book of detachments that came out but I haven't read it yet so I can't comment.

because you listened and she trusted you with the information

Nigga lolis are defined by being short girls.
Age just has correlation to height.

what're you trying to work at?

what's a chav in burger speak then?

I would actually

that loophole is bullshit

checked

I'd care to look too but then I'd just be more depressed I've no one to play with

HOW DO U GET IT TO ME WITHOUT ME BEING DOXXED

give you the money via paypal probably

Eh I don't really want to run them but I like the look of them, same story as Necrons and Deathwatch

gosh spider, i'm going to need lots and lots of money…….

Well I remember even small stupid shit, moreso if it was amusing at the time.

the point was she divulged it to you user

I guess trailer trash? I'm not certain we have a term for lower class people that wear imitation designer clothes.

Rest it peace Cytube. You will be missed.

Sell yourself as a backdoor kebab whore, I heard that's a growing industry in England

If it is dead, all that exists is the secret club that is the irc.

It's real though. Age means nothing in drawn, fictional content. You got 1000 year old vampires that are a little over 4 feet tall. Raildex has their loli teacher that fucking smokes and drinks even though she's that short- she even uses her hands in the car to control the gas since she's so short.

I liked how they used to be honestly even if they were boring at least they weren't retard

how many spuids we talking here

always seemed unfair comparison that since I don't really know

wasn't dead

No, no they aren't. A small girl is called petite. Loli is pretty explicitly related to age. The term is derived from the book Lolita, which is about a pedophile.

Anywhere that will have me. This place seems to have high turnover rate, though, so they hire often. Just a big chain electronics shop.

it's still a bullshit loophole

Because I sit like right across from her. It's not the only stupid shit that she's talked to me about. It's not all that much private stuff anyways.

The 4am cytube is dead

It's not just height it's also having youthful features
A 4fttall pygmy woman ain't a loli

Theres perma lolis irl too you know.

I knew one in highschool. She looked like she was like 10 tops. And she wasn't fucked up in any way, just was short as hell, flat, and had a really young face.

sounds god awful that, keep trying there

you're dead kiddo

NEVER

H*CK

WITH ME

EVER AGAIN

What happened, is it that they get good weapons

you should have gone for that ritsu

are you trying to argue that you are in fact not a good listener?

I tried

She was a faggy hipster kinda girl though so never worked.

how tall are you

I just tried there about two days ago and they rejected me faster than ever. Literally within hours of applying.

aya is better

Why would anyone post a loli that isn't schierke

It just doesn't make sense to me

you should of gotten her on that Sam Hyde shit, ease her that way

I'm 5'6 but she was 4' so not like it mattered.

I'm old this was over a decade ago fam

they stopped being souless killing machines and started being insane "soul" "less" killing machines

I would suggest volunteer working since it counts as work experience but that's going to cut into you if you can't support your self while doing so

I've been dead since day one

where there many guys taller than you

wut ha happen 2 cat bra?

mo'fukn metroid monica

sly time iz fo eva

THIS TBH MONICA

you're going to be deader kiddo

I would probably still get yelled at anyway. I would just be getting yelled at while also having little free time. I never wanted to be this person.

HEY MONICA MONICA

I hope I do

wew, that said Kawata Shojo made me want a cripple grl

So basically they got buffed like the Tau did, I also leanred today how Genestealers work sorta which was cool

yooooooo

u on dat manlet status riss fo'realz? dam son.

wuz gud fam

Sure I guess. Never saw her date anyone though. Might even have been a lesbo for all I know.

Ayyy

He went off to join the kiwi military.

I'm a proud manlet thank you very much. Its the most comfy height.

not much mayne

tryin ta fine tha drive tah do some tek sheit

I hope an emu doesn't get him.

that is a distinct possibility

I'm 5'7 or 5'9 I forgot which one though as I'm Autistic I still havn't finished growing so at best I'll not be a manlet

I'd like to say that it'd get better but I honestly don't know that it will, don't let it get to you

ya'know I don't think I know how they work, do how do the do with do?

Back when I still wanted 3dpd I always wanted a deaf or blind girl.

Fucking a deaf girl would be funny at least.

Think those are just in australia though.

u lookin fo like a challenge fammo?

i fo'get dem nyckas got a military yo

Emu's be baitin aus n NZ into fightan all da time fan prankin n false flaggin n shit monica, look dat shit up dem niggas b lyk aviary Israelis.

das lyk ben wallace sayin he 7 ft when he lyk 6'9 monica

deaf hoes screamin sexy af fam

I hope it gets better. Keeps me awake at night.

They're crafty and need to be eradicated.

is a kiwi not an australian? I must have gotten my nicknames mixed up. Here's some squirrels eating pizza.

nah famalam tryin ta force muh self to fix my big rig

Reminds me of Ben Shapiro and Todd Howard

DMX is an agent of the United Nations Niggers and supports reparations for slavery.

Also what's with the Karen posting? Is this the new Brit/pol/?

Oh and don't forget to post smug anime guys for my collection.

I was surprised too. At least he probably won't die for the jews in a desert somewhere.

NZ, the island next to it.

huh

what

fuck off newfag

Posting lewds is a real ban. It's stupid but it's real.
The book was still fictional- same as how loli is for fictional girls that aren't 3dpd.
I don't remember petite being a term only used for girls.

petite girls are pretty great

and it should not describe men

Benji and **Todd* lie about their height

Petite is a femine term, so a guy whose petite is low test as fuck

Todd looks like a manlet to me

awww smak dat bitch up one good time monica wut i normally do

4th pic no lie i'd smash dat pie

DIS TBH MONICA

DON'T BALEE MUH LIEZ YA BOI HERE TO CORRUPT
N PILLAGE n shieeeeeeet

i remember dis nigga dat stream d3 n path dat my one nycka wanted to bone was in da NZ AF at some point i always figured dey was on some demilitarized shit. I think NZ and Australia led sum joint US pacific rim rescue operation training thing about a month ago.

Same difference.

I never said it wasn't! That's where the term comes from, though. A loli is very explicitly an underage girl. And petite could be used for a guy, but would be wrong because it's the feminine version of the word.

Wait, did I get my rules mixed up? Which one's for avatarfagging? If it's just for the lewds, I'm fine with that because I expected I might eat one for it.

Oh.

I never lie about mine! Manlet pride world wide!

He is.

Gotta fight the squirrels for it.

Rule 3 : Not-safe-for-work pictures are allowed (including loli), but only if spoilered. If you are not sure whether something is safe for work or not, err on the side of caution and spoiler it. Porn dumps (3+ posts with spoilered or unspoilered NSFW pictures) belong on >>>/vp/ or any other porn board of your choice.
Rule 8: If you are deliberately shitting up, constantly derailing a certain thread, or excessively using an avatar persona, you may be banned and your posts may be deleted.

What did they expect marathoning the entire series of Gundam on 240p. They chased away everyone who wasn't severely autistic.

get in roun ta it
windoes 8 is a piece ya know what Im sayin

Guess I got that mixed up, too. Can't seem to gt anything right tonight. It's probably a good thing nobody will interview me because I would probably threaten to kill their dog with how confused I apparently am tonight.

To be fair I actually don't know my exact height, though at least my brother seems like he stopped gaining me height wise so we're the same height though he's a bigger guy

Nah thats like calling cuba part of Murica.

I don't think they've ever been in a major war so.

I like windows 8

Try sleeping.

kek

explain why

yo fam a nycka fo'real fo'real is a man of da book n da lawd n shieet monica but gott dayuuum u bitch made fuk ass type nycka i swear to god monica same fukn difference? u a fukn soccer mom dat fukn phrase make no gottdayyuuuum sense

i'm gettin fukn rabid ova hyeauh

yea ryt monica

ugghh yo is 8 beta den 10 tho at leas or is bout da same u kno?

dey bout 2 b monica

ruff ryders mount up

Puorto Rica should join Cuba

Nah, more like I'm a selective listener.

Then how come you left? the place was perfect for you.

is burly betta nigga
BURLY

but don chu wory nutin, I got dat CLASSIC shell

make it look nice

They're pretty close culturally, aren't they?

Later. Not tired.

They're pretty much the same country anyway. If emus knew how to use boats they'd win against NZ too. I think you're probably a bit late to actually get the pizza from the squirrels, though.

How old are you that you think you'll keep getting taller?

I stopped growing at like 12 or some shit, fucking sucked

If shilldawg wins maybe.

Probably just cause I'm used to it. Get annoyed whenever I have to use 7 and shits not the same as on 8.

They should all just join the sea.

But it'll help.

ok I guess

I think you mean shits not the same as 7 fam

but if you do use 8 in the future look into classic shell, like look right now

Not really. I'm always like this. Just varies in how bad it is.

Maybe in the way that they are both white. Are australia and the US the same cause they are both white settlement countries?

I know catbra would shit on australia a lot and say NZ was like not all retarded like it so.

Meh that whole annoying start window thing only gets used like once in a blue moon anyway.

My laptop is purely for web browsing and chat programs so 8 works fine for it.

You should try.

WOLFSPIDER'S OFFER WAS CEREAL

No, but the US and southern Canada are basically the same.

Wouldn't be able to. I need to be dead tired or I just lay there.

Take melatonin.

THIS THREAD'S SHIT
WHY AREN'T YOU PLAYING MY MASTERPIECE?

can't wait to go to the east coast for college

Anyway, video games aren't fun anymore but I still can't be bothered to do productive things. as a result i stay up late out of not having done anything productive for the day, even though i know i won't do anything productive before going to bed either.

Ritsu why are you such a downer

Thats just because of globalism pushing American stuff everywhere. And even then theres subtle differences.

What east coast state you coming to?

I can't afford it, though.

We are pretty similar, though, near the border. The main difference this close is how you spell certain words and which hockey team you root for.

But Todd, I always play your masterpiece games!

it will either be NY or Mass, depending on where I get accepted and/or how much money they offer in aid. might also end up in washington state or staying in commiefornia, or maybe even going to new orleans. although i like the east coast the most, i just want to get out of these fucking suburbs and into a big city.

nyu please gibe money

You can literally pick up generic pills off a shelf in a supermarket when buying food. Just ask for some next time someone goes out dummy.

I'm like the most cheerful person in 4am though.

Fucking hockey.

Don't go to fucking new orleans unless you like niggers. And a lot of em

so was Robin Williams

Man, you really don't know my family. Here's how that's going to go;

I don't even watch it anymore. No fun without the fights.

niggers or black people? i'm fine with regular black people but i fucking hate niggers. i'm iffy on going to the south, but i've heard great stuff about new orleans and tulane's a good school. if i get accepted i'll take a visit in spring

Thats what I thought as soon as I typed that.

Sure you don't you filthy canadian.

Why don't you use the excuse that you need to be able to sleep to be able to get a job.

yo i'm finna get it tho

Because they think I'm just not trying, or that I'm being too picky (despite applying for everything that I either qualify for, or that might conceivably lower their standards enough to hire me). Haven't had an interview in months, and the last one I had was just four hours of doing crosswords in a room with a bunch of people who barely spoke english as they interviewed us one at a time.

I could go for some pizza too.

I agree that shorter girls are better.

I thought it was a synonym for small, and after checking google, it's fucking french for small.

Nope, fictional small girl.
Explain more.

black people are probably worse outside of a 90% white CA suburb. whatever, new york is still the dream

how about those video games tho

I'm sorry ritsu

but I really want to see you achieve more than neet life

even that tulpa guy gets interaction with his tulpa

Maybe you should work harder at getting a job that either got shipped out to Latin America, China, or Southeast Asia a decade before you were born, or has such high expectations that force you to make a resume that is 90% lies.

You can use it for real ones, too, but it's explicitly related to age.
Petite is french for small. French has masculine and feminine versions of a lot of words. The masculine version is petit. Same deal with fiance/fiancee. One for a guy, one for a girl.

petite isn't technically a gendered term, but it has a feminine connotation to it based on the way it's used by most people

Hey I considered making a tulpa like 6 months ago but SOMEBODY as in the entirety of 4am told me not to.

Go to mass, its more white and might have legal pot soon.

women are supposed to be shorter than men, even they know it

Really, it's all my fault. I walked into McDonald's just the other day, and asked for the manager. But when I shook his hand and told him I was his new employee, my grip was too weak. Plus it's after labour day and I wore white.

Oh, and if you look up the definition of petite, it's pretty explicit that it refers to a woman. A small woman who is legal is petite. A 2d little girl is a loli. A 3d little girl is garbage.

I bet you didn't even look into his eyes.

that's becasue there are tulpa horror stories and I'm honestly surprised it has not blown up in his face

but I bet something like contributing to anime waifu AIs is totally in your ballpark

I did, but I got confused and took it the romantic route instead of the assertive route. Still unemployed, but at least I have a date this weekend now.

At least you have that date!

got any skills or talents that you could conceivably make money off of?

I would be all over it but I really really fucking hate computers. So programming is like dark magic to me really.

user please, it's not an age thing- it's purely on the size of the body.
Don't know French so it clears up a bit.

I see.

Tulpas aren't really a healthy thing to do to your mind.

Pretty much this.

GAY

I just hope I get laid.

Not really.

Only if the balls touch.

Yes, it is an age thing. It comes from the phrase "lolita complex". Again, named after the book, which is about a guy fiddling his wife's daughter. It really doesn't get more explicit than that.

ritsu I have a minute if you want to learn some basic fun shit but I was thinking more like funding development with a small portion of your dayjob paycheck or doing what Holla Forums did with tay.ai

seriously if you have a minute I can show you some fun and useful HTML programming

Probably not but would be fun

we both know they will be touching

What dayjob!

And sure I guess. Do it.

Fucking thanks, now I have to see how wrong generic the new one is.

It'll be fine.

i'll rephrase: do you have any talents or skills at all?

it's just an insane amount of self-delusion. don't do it.

To the point of being schizophrenia.

Could be worth it though.

That zodiac shit is stupid as fuck. Doesn't make a lick of sense.

you need to get one fam, or that night audit one

Alright basic shit here we come

were gonna make a basic home page for your personal use, it will only run on your computer

first you gotta make a new .txt file
name it something like homepage or ritsuhome

19, Autistic people often develop later and I think I've got a few years until I'm physically 18

I'm out

It's just generic advice that's supposed to make you feel good.

good night fam

dey b any gud n comprehensive way 2 learn shit in linux? lyk, i been usin da shit off n on 3-4 years n i just kno a buncha piecemeal ish playa n most thangs dat need fixin i just google n copy paste into da terminal

idk feel like ya boi should b mo familiar by nao

Done.

I made webpages back in highschool classes tho

Ahh well good luck there autismo

Night user!

also tat bitch behind him is jelly as fuck

Nah I meant nasa adding another one, it doesn't make god damn sense.

how far did you get?

got "friendzoned" recently (god i hate that word but it's accurate i guess) and it feels like shit. friends tell me it's no big deal and she might even come round after a while but i think she lied about "not wanting a relationship" and actually just isn't interested

[/spoiler]sorry for blogpost[/spoiler]

It's something about how the alignment of the stars changed.

NO BLOG POSTAN IN 4AM FAM

EVA

naw fo'really tho good luck w/ dat monica i need sum orange juice muh suga bad

I'm passable at pretty much everything. Not good enough at anything to get a job out of it, though.

nedroid autists have it more together than you fam

I probably made a few dozen of them.

Thats why user. And 4am is meant for blog posting.

yo da cops killed some nycka w/ a vape nao

did any of them look like this?
homepage Homepage Local Home Page custom page for personal use Weather 97403 ten day Weather 97403 hourly Crypto-Currency Index Silver Price Chart Sites Holla Forums Holla Forums /poltech/ Zeronet 0chan Space Disco Italo Session 2 (vinyl) by Simplexia shows to get Cherry 2000 (Movie) Robot and Frank (Movie) Spicy City (Cartoon) Starhunter (Show) Duck Dodgers (Cartoon) Mob Psycho 100 list list Currently Airing Shows Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable Episode 27 after (10/01/16) South Park Season 20 Episode 3 (10/5/16) list list list

deserved it

das wut i'm sayin, dey got a pic of da nigguh str8 point it at cops gun style 2 fam

dis lyk how u keep track of yo shit day 2 day exo?

nice zip tho

That's literally just a html page of links that you could have made bookmarks for or thrown together in a text document.

nothing feels better than a real physical hug, user. i don't even care about sex, i just want a cute girl to hug and care about, is that too much to ask?

may b he dun got da shit rice ah monica ye ain't kno

srsly how dum nigguhs b tho fo'really lyk get a rap deal monica lol lyk get up out da hoody aww'ready

I'm telling you user, it's not an age thing and that book was a work of fiction. You can not prove a character's age since the characters are not real. Lolis are not real and the whole bullshit about their age is the same.

It does sound fun, kinda wish I could do it.

That's lewd.

dis kid kickin muh ass ya boi gettin 2 old 4 dis family family

i ain't feel dis beat since jay-z beat me at dat luminaughty entrance exams

Yeah probably. Been a decade or so though.

And I'm not like retarded I could do computer stuff just hate them.

Go to some con with a free hug sign and get the fat sweaty 3dpd to hug you.

some of that yeah
the weather page loads slow as fuck and 2 of em every time the browser opens or goes home is a fucking hinderance on my weaker linux machine so I got the gumption and started puttign shit together so I cont have a shit load of shortcuts on my desktop and bookmarks taking up space
it's shitty lowgrade new tho

The REAL shit I use for keeping all my shit together is Frux
fruux.com/

I sync ALL my important to do shit on it using emClient on my windoes machines and syncs with my phone so I can my grocery list all prepped and shit when I need it and there is a growing list of shit I need to torrent

but a basic web page is good for keeping up with current shows and the weather, just some bulleted lists really
oh and links to 0chan for when I'm on zeronet because desktop icons are lame

non functional and everyone knows bookmark hoarding is a thing

i have cute female friends who'll give free hugs, but it's not the same when you know it's platonic

it's gay is what it is

I hate them too rits
I hate how they make my life easier but I have to limit myself for fear of internet spy faggots getting into my shit
but why do you hate them ritsu?

WHAT DID I JUST SAY ABOUT THE WEATHER SITES

I've hugged/kissed girls but never had sex with them but one thing I know from the various experiences with women is that it's all momentary and their shit personalities are in no way worth the temporary indulgences they give.

Say no to 3dpds, I'm a solid 7/10 but I still won't go for girls because they're all literal fucking shit, I'll take jerking off to my waifu any day than spending 50 bucks on a date with some 3d slut who will go out of your way to fuck you over if you slight her in the smallest way.

many women are often scared of me
I think I trigger danger instincts do to my size and my not beign a numale faggot

most that know me chillout tho

when did you start feeling numb?

Fucking casuals.

jus don't showa so they thank u b puttin work in @ da gym ez pz moniceezy

THIS
weather.com/weather/tenday/l/97403:4:US
LOAD IT 5 TIMES FAST AND SEE HOW IT GOES

it would be truly bizarre if that worked

So where in Eugene do you live?

weather.gov fa me monica i gotta let uncle same kno what poppin w/ da weather tip

ey time dey luh dat pheromone smellin ass shit fam specially if you talk about like lats n shieet

fuck off /r9k/, i'm halfway to being a normalfag anyway and getting closer every day

EXPERIENCE LIFE

ded

15 miles south
I work in town

well I'll give that a try
I gotta wear like button up shirt and dress pants and a tie tho

NO

I don't actually care.

I feel the same on this, but it's more about connecting on a deeper level. A person who knows you and cares for you.

That's terrible ritsu, that shit is the worst.

LEWD

Sounds like all the girls you've met weren't your friend but bitches instead. Care to tell your story with the meetings and how it all went down?

When something is free and just given away with no feeling, it won't match something held in regard just solely for you to have. It's like the chinese cartoon girl's lunch. It's special because it carries meaning behind it being given- even if it doesn't taste like 5 star restaurant food.

i'm never giving up.

thanks, user. you helped me out whether you meant to or not.

you pretty much nailed what i was describing in those two posts

me too

Be the person you want to be, not what everyone else wants you to be.

What a shame.

2 years ago when I was 17, I read grisaia no kajitsu then I started my job at a local restaurant, it was my first job so I didn't know how I should act whether to be casual or professional. Altogether pretty awkward, but I attracted one girl who was 6/10 in the face but 9/10 in the body. We didn't talk at first but over a couple weeks we'd talk about things just like normalfags do, until I eventually ask if she wants to come over to my place, she says yes. I buy her some flowers and we watch movies and we make out and I grope and fondle her after a little bit, and now she's my GF. Normal shit, it goes on for 4 weeks and I realize that this is fucking awful, she's boring, she's shallow, and really not an ideal person, so I just stop talking to her as much and we just break up a week later. None of the women I've ever met have been, they're all judgmental assholes that really will never accept you for who you are. They care for themselves over anything else, and that's fine, but I won't involve myself with that.

I'd rather read visual novels of my literal perfection of women and treasure those memories than go for women who look for a fault in you to go onto another person.

You won't like it user, every time I've tried being normalfag it's failed, society doesn't like quirks, only your waifu and fellow channers will understand your struggles and conflicts and love you for it

Maybe, but all my girlfriends are pretty much like the story I've told, they're pretty girls who think I'm attractive and they're all shallow attachments that I end within a month due to them not being able to genuinely give and create an meaningful emotional attachment

he want's to be a neet tho

I'll settle for family man who grows hydroponic foods

i thought i made it really clear that i don't want to be a neet

vid related

I'm sorry but wasn't it you that looked

and you that found her wanting?

I switched computers to run a VM for fixing my computer and kinda lost place, thought you were ritsu

I used to
I'll never go back to that no life

Do what you want, I've already won. I've invested too much time into this lifestyle, so I'll just see where it goes.

it's actually a good jumping point for tech and stuff if those are your interests
Also night auditor work is great because I can shitpost half the night away with you fams so I only really work like 4 hours a night unless something goes wrong

this thread is shit

you're shit but also cute

If anything, I'd rather got full /fit/-/k/-/out/ and never be heard from again.

taking the brown pill i see!
it's quite the hard pill to swallow uuuu

You don't have the will for it or the money

no just getting frustrated with how long this computer repair shit is taking, I should be masturbated out and asleep by now

I can always just do cardio until I get thin enough to not worry about needing much.

why the fuck is your computer broken

windows

but who would take you in, where will you find your fellow shitposting road warriors

I understand that you're crying because you were defeated, but if all you do is cry, you'll be defeated next time, too.

I will be the lone warrior, shitposter of the night. There will be not a trace but the shitpost.

well theres no fixing that shit anymore

ayy nigga watup
shit been a long time sense i saw (1) after fucking bump limit how ya doin

Welp that's the problem right there. The trick is that you've gotta find someone who fits your groove and gets you. Still working on that- haven't even gotten the first out of the way and I'm 22 so far. I just haven't come into contact with someone that fits.

vid

the I havn't even gotten around to fixing it because fucking windows 8 image exceeds size for DVD and my comp could not boot from the new 64GB USB3 flash drive so I'm jsut gonna run a VM of windows and make an image on USB like I did way the fuck back

problem is the only thing oh god damnit there was an easier way and I'm just in it anyway now

Great life you're preaching user, I'll keep my job and settle for wasting time at work than burning out on things I enjoy doing.

god isn't that the truth

They wont know what hit them.

It's ok to be upset.

Konata what the fuck are you on to now?

I giggled to the song but what are you asking?

The problem is user I've tried but no girl can even come close to any of the girls I've read in visual novels, hell even the shitty one likes Shinigami no kiss

is that a challenge?

If I could I'd take NEET life over the life I live right now, working so I can go to college to work even more till I die, fuck all of that, at the end of my life I'm going to die, I'd rather die talking to you bros all day, playing video games, watching anime, and reading visual novels than working 40 hours a week for 50 years to only relax for a bit till I die

i have no idea

I do love that vid

user that's not really supposed to be a happy or funny song except in this context maybe

I'm saying that according to you she wasn't the one who found flaws in you, you were the one that looked and found flaws in her

It's whatever you want it to be, big guy

NEET life isn't all it's cracked up to be, let met tell you

FIRST IMAGE OF KONATA
I fucking dare you cuck mods to fucking ban me

This one is probably my favorite.

You've idealized those girls in your mind. They're not real. Everyone has flaws; no one is perfect. It's something you have to accept.

ass

that's not an ass

thats a pretty good one too

but I like take on me more

No she did I just didn't let her see them, like I'd talk to her about people she hated and people with dark senses of humor was there. I'm sure she'd be disgusted if I told her that I jerked off to hentai because i love the fantasy aspect

I dunno man, normal life is more bleak

Where do you draw the line in the stand user, at one point you draw the line in the sand and say that isn't okay to me I can't go for that, I draw the line of them all being unaccepting materialistic whores

what are you fucking gay?

I think it catches the magic of fucking around with friends, while the second one is more trying to figure out how a game works with a friend.

user how dominant are you in the relationship?

absolutely

click for free candy

Women are a fickle thing, I bet most of the good ones aren't out and about. I've found a few with better personalities than most- but they just don't match visually. Gotta find one that isn't bitching about "all the good men are taken"

Ask yourself is it really worth getting that degree? Also if it isn't a basic BS then there is no need if you aren't going for specialty jobs. College is a fucking joke.

I see. Well I'm out in a few minutes.

I also love all the Jojo to be continued stuff

you don't get you leave till i say you can you little bitch

when you take off have fun

my crontab will be kicking in soon I'm sure

Too bad I don't have any friends to do it with.

NEET life is only good if you've got enough money to live on for the remainder of your days. That's accounting for pretty much everything you could possibly think of; an entertainment budget, food, clothes, money for the electricity, heating, and other bills; money for hygiene products, new clothing when that becomes applicable; money for a rainy do or for unforeseen circumstances. Without all of that, you've got your toaster of a PC and a huge backlog of old games to play through.

Eventually it gets old because your brain begins to crave variety or anything with more substance than your usual routine. I guess it could work if you're mentally impaired or incredibly autistic.

Reminder that God loves you fags. Is everyone regaining control?

If every woman you meet is the problem, chances are the actual problem is you.

i'm fine with loli ass, but that wasn't an ass, it was a skirt.

I have like 2 or 3 and I never have time for them

how much free time ya got fam?

fucking checked m8
samefaging;^)

All of it.

I'm not sure what that means, I'd say I'm the dominant one because I usually make plans, and I decide things not because I'm irate if she doesn't, but because most women are inept at voicing their opinions at things

Tell me another way user, I just want to make money enough to fund my hobbies, and I've given up on women, they're all disappointments.

My buddy has been a NEET since he's 14 and now he's 23 and he seems to enjoy it a lot, these past 2 months of unemployment have passed by lik nothing because I've been doing everything I've always wanted

It's just all about who you are

I would suggest trying the mumble if I didn't already know those fags only play current shit

NEETs a shit
fags need to get a life

At this point, I've more or less given up.

shit i didn't think you were that gay

I know the feeling fam, there was a time when I jumped at every opportunity

but the lack of people willing to play at the same time and the gayness of people worried about not offendign threw me off

says the mega gay poster

Says the cumslut.

Nigaa that ain't even a loli tho.
Also yeah there is correlation to people who are smarter get paid more.
There are other ways to show you aren't a fucking retard. College really isn't worth all that much unless you're getting into teaching but that's for another time.

now listen here you little shit
yes

WEW

At least it means I wont have to deal with the shitty people. But I wont get to interact with the good people.

chose one

her clit is like a jelly bean
when you split her open at the seams
she moans with explicit ecstasy
ask her "are you ready for me"
I should just go to bed already

You have to be the change user

when you do that everything will come together and you'll stop wanting to play because you have better shit to do

:^)

But I wont have better shit to do. Why do you think I'm here?

Best thing to do is to find a good work place. You're already working- get your managers good side to get a good word into your resume. Look for jobs that have upward mobility, a good employer that looks to give nice shit to loyal employees.
Basically find the old timey workplaces that would be worth working for a long time that will reward their workers with benefits. Those jobs are where you want to be at. Also if you are up for it- climb the ladder. Get paid to tell people to do their job. Try to get the know-how on being the boss. Make sure to play the socal game when you're doing that though- helps if you get started on playing golf.

this copy of linux mint is like a year old

that's how old the files I am finding on it are

because the night life is chillax

;^)

shit flash for shit taste

Because I've lost control.

CHOKE ON IT CUMSLUT

LEWD
But also nice

Fuck it I'm out of here, off for 2 days fuck yeah

sorry for the late reply, hard to keep track when multitasking

user it's a clear case of you don't fucking need a woman, much like you don't need a fucking pet

so don't get one because you need one, get one that you like

never come back

Pacifica was best girl
It is kind of a shit flash tho but GF wasn't shit yet when I got that

what are you doing right now user?

later fam

Not having control.

well why not learn a skill while you're not having control

Don't worry, I'll be back TO FILL YOU UP WITH A HUGE LOAD OF YOUR FAVORITE MILK

organic whole milk with omega 3 caplets?

she was a bitch
Mable best girl

yes please

man these old files

Mable never got her comeuppance and deserved everything bad that happened to her

But that would mean I'm getting control.

if you chose not to you still chose to do nothing user YOU'RE ALREADY IN CONTROL

THAT'S RIGHT SATAN!

good job satan

STAR INTO THE PAST SATAN

Hello again

heya mein fuhrer

I DON'T WANT TOO

ok

hello huey

peace is for the dead

user I'm actually going to have a lie down, maybe go to sleep
the picture in actually hit me harder than I though

This, I've been looking almost a year and still have found nothing long term

it's ok user, we all feel that way

I'm probably going to do the same.

I would have hit on her if I ahd not already gone to bed that night
night fams

JUST

rip

The best comfy is when you're alone

I get up in 3 hours for school

;-;

holy shit! good fucking luck with that you crazy bastard.

This, I've been looking almost a year and still have found nothing long term

wew double post

threads dead
G'night everyone