ITT games that couldn't get made today

ITT games that couldn't get made today

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VgHlFMHVgc4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kingpin: Life of Crime.

I was just talking to a friend about it today, and how it was one of my favorite FPSes growing up. I sent him a link to a video and he thought it was hilarious. I hadn't thought about it in a while, but the dialog would never be approved today, simply because it would probably have to be ported to the consoles and it would never be approved there.

link to some gameplay: youtube.com/watch?v=VgHlFMHVgc4

I miss that game.

Postal 2.

Game looks cash.

his face was swimming

game was pretty cash. obviously the multiplayer is dead, but for a while it was really going. lots of fun online.

lol, yeah, the animation is some of the weirdest Ive seen in a game. but remember its pretty old, based off the Q2 engine

RWS recently released an expansion for it, Paradise Lost.

I don't think this game would fly today, at least in the west(without some serious "localization"), because the people in favor of open boarders are the bad guys.

Video games never was so untamed and devoid of morals as everything else in the multimedia entertainment in the past decades, mostly because the technology didn't allowed it and kickstarter is still a thing

Plot twist: girl who made that game is now super SJW and gives feminist gaming speeches you shitlord

devs had way too much fun designing all those costumes for the loli

Every game before 2007

How fast things change in the span of only a few years.

Mafia 2

by your logic, even GTA V is an exception

GTA V can get away because its MUH GTA HUR DURR.
But they went back and removed shit from the game, wihtout anyone saying anything, to show how progressive they are.

Half Life 3

All of them were sacrificed to the almighty god of profit. Be happy it's not as highly regarded ad literature or music.

No, they didn't

Surprised this wasn't posted

I want to capture one of them and fuck her to the point of complete exhaustion and then fall asleep in top of her.

too thick

I have a fetish for this for months but I can't figure out the name or if there's, like, a site for stuff like this.
I've just been writing and commissioning stories involving this kind of thing.

I don't know who that hag is, but Wizardry VI was made by a man named D. W. Bradley.

Maybe I can help you with that.

It's part of a larger collective for me, basically everything "tribal" related. So that means sexual domination, women with curves (bbw fetishists pls go), tribal wear, woman who are hairy in the right places. I personally am not disgusted by woman with armpit hair or pussy hair. On legs idk how to react to that, but tbh pussy hair and in the armpits would kinda make me hard on that sort of tribal level, if you know what I mean.

Other than that I also like women who do weightlifting. Weightlifting. Btw it's really obvious to see which kind of female bodybuilders do steroids. If you feel disgusted by what I just said, you are probably a pleb who think women can get naturally that big and mascular. Well they can't.

I liked how the negro neighborhoods were portrayed accurately. It's no coincidence that after Vavra left, they had to make Mafia III race-baiting shit.

Is that Patrick Bateman in the middle?

I guess it is

There was an ammount of people angry at this game because of that kind of characters. They were too offensive because they were naked all the time.

she made the manuals. i think she used to do all the manuals at sirtech back in the day, at least she did the Jagged alliance manual too.

You know what I mean user.

RWS is the only company that can still make postal games.

Good games.

Nice try.

no snes fighters into 3d

Even then, Kingpin was heavily PCed up. It's obvious that you're supposed to be dealing with niggers but most of the characters ended up rendered as fat Italians who talk like niggers.