What's the best mario party and why is it 2

What's the best mario party and why is it 2

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/bertyo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who is the biggest faggot and why is it you?

i think its you fuccboi

because cowboys were the shit

Don't know why people say this game ruins friendships. I'm not retarded enough to stop a friendship over a game.

this game really does ruin friendships

sounds like you don't have any friends.

If you ever wanted to figure out who the biggest kike out of your friends is; play pic related

Nah the faggot definitely is you, OP.

You're retarded.

I have friends… I didn't give them up over fucking Mario Party.

Why are you even posting in a thread that you don't like cuck

Nope you definitely don't have friends

Dumb neet spouts bullshit on 8ch

Because Mario party 2 is shit.

Oh shit that things a blast, really nice board game as a video game game. The thing is that it dosen't sacrifice that board game feel at all and thats why its such a fun fucking game. Really overlooked, loved it though.

You're a fucking faggot,

whats your favorite mario party user

im sure a guy that calls random people faggots has a lot of friends. go to bed honey

same

Too bad the AI blatantly has the upper hand as soon as the game starts, you're forced to play with human players only if you want to have a good time.

You sound upset, maybe your friends can cheer you up. Oh wait, you don't have any

As the old saying goes in MP threads: Mario Retardy when?

twitch.tv/bertyo dont tell anyone

I have to admit, I've only played it with other people, same formula I apply to mario party games. There's some stuff that I just can't see being fun by yourself so I leave it for multiplayer sessions only.

The ai is either a cheating bastard or clinically retarded in mario party, its like they can't decide on one to stick with.

Oh, well the AI in fortune street don't technically cheat; It's just every roll they get and all their actions are planned once the game starts. The only thing that changes their plan is what you do in the game that affects them. People tried save states to see if their results change but they always end up the same regardless of how many times you reload.

Also; Your rolls are already predetermined when play with AIs

no they arent you can manipulate the dice

I love Fortune Street, and I know a lot about economics and finance. 100% white.

I played it alone, though. No friends.

ive never tried it im gonna check it out

Yeah, (((white))). (((They))) are always fucking white when it's convenient for them

but it doesnt have playable boo or toadette

That's horribly merchantphobic, goy. I demand pecuniary compensation for your insensitivity and slaughter of 60 trillion of (((G-d's chosen people))).

If you don't give me your money, the terrorists win.

2 has the costumes, minigames, items, boards, it has it all.
If I had to rate them, I'd say
2>3>6>4>DS>1>8>7>5>10>9
Advance doesn't really count since it's a bizarrely single player focused game. If I had to place it I'd put it between DS and 1

I rate 5 so low because it's pretty much 100% chance, and 6 fixed all the issues with capsules.
5 had random capsules/no item shops, no boo shops, boring boards, etc.
6 on the other hand, each board is really unique and they throw in some really crazy ideas, like Fair Square and being able to purchase multiple stars, or chasing the star at day and running from it at night in clockwork castle.

4's the gamecube one that still feels most like the N64 ones with its structure (items, shops, etc)
DS is surprisingly good, but really limited in size of things.
and the rest I just rated based on how least disliked to most disliked.

Are you genuinely autistic?

there was a stream a few days ago, but it was shit.
It was full of cuckchanners, as in actually saying "BUMP THE THREAD ON 4CHAN", and the guy was blasting YTPs and shitty music over the retardy.

Does anyone have that Mario Party tier chart?

twitch.tv/bertyo

MUH Holla Forums

You're ignoring the very valid criticism of blasting YTPs over the retardy.

I'm gonna have to go with 2.
Peach in a cowgirl uniform from western land
Tasty
Also what has been your total blister count from from the abuse of this with the n64 controller Holla Forums?

Nah I had songrequest on which has since been disabled. I post bump the halfchan thread because on Holla Forums I can self bump.

The game is more fun to watch with more people.

You're the one trying to ignite "website wars", dude.

no im trying to diffuse them…

I could set up a Mario Retardy, instead of music I'd have an overlay of Kung Pow. What game works best with retardy? The first one?

2 does.
Honestly I'd take a Kung Pow overlay instead of dealing with this guy.

stay pissed

wew lad

bomp

twitch.tv/bertyo its time. no whiner babies allowed

Mario party 4 was the best. I rented that shit so much when I was a poorfag kid. I've never played Mario Party with friends because I never had any

come here >>>>>10840490
its funner than playing with friends.

haha i wonder what his eggs smell like haha

haha

haha

Mario Party 10 is the best because the matches are quick and nowhere near as frustrating as the older games

one of the only times waluigi was a selling point

twitch.tv/bertyo

My view is 3 is the best in terms of trying to balance a Mario Party like an actual fair game with some semblance of strategy, 2 has the extra polish of unique item and duel minigames, also costumes are fucking great and I wish they just carried over into minigames too.

Obviously it didn't become until the cars or possibly 7 but I think the moment they made 4 without almost any interesting items was when it started dropping hard.

Items in MP4: Mega Mushroom, Mini Mushroom, Better Mega/Mini, Mega/Mini hammer, Zap Sticker, Magic Lamp, Nothing else shows up 90% of the time. And Capsules are shit for the rest of the games

*become shit until

Why is there not a SaltyBet for Mario Retardys? Bonus points if you get more of a payout for betting on and winning with a lower AI difficulty character. Really the SaltyBet stream format should really be more prevalent.

Personally I like Mario Party 5 the best, just because it has Super Duel Mode.

twitch.tv/bertyo

Try actually playing it with friends and not your imaginary ones. The original one was pretty sinister cause you could actively steal coins from other players during certain mini-games, which lead to people ganging up on one another. This can lead to a lot of resentment. All your hard work can be thrown away in an instant from your friends being dicks.

hi please

yea

ALWAYS BET ON JEW

WAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

NO

yes

I feel like Mario Party 1 doesn't get enough love. It was rough around the edges, and a lot of things got fixed in the sequel, but it had certain things going for it.

MP1 had 8 boards, secret usable items to unlock, and Mini Game Island.

MP2 had more minigames, and the awesome MiniGame Coaster. The Mini Game mode in general was awesome. Too bad there weren't many boards, so the game felt kinda short.

MP3 had a fun little story mode, and it introduced the Duel Maps. What I don't like they removed was the system of buying minigames to gradually unlock them, and there weren't too many secret modes like the first two games. Still, I think the third did a lot of things right, and i feel they were arguably the best games on the series by far.

Has anyone in history ever actually gotten into a fight over Mario Party? Punching someone just for stealing one of your stars?

wow thats pretty unfunny

It's not suppose to be funny. It's suppose to be an example of bullshit

That's just fucking wrong.

/autism

I honestly really enjoyed Mario Party 9, it was really fresh after a decade of the same shit, and having all the players together so you can fuck with each other on every turn is more fun.

It's usually my go to if I have people over

Why are the best mario party and mario kart in a series with no good games beyond like 2002

because your mom didnt love you enough to buy you a nintendo when you were a kid so you're stuck with shit nostalgia

Nah I have no horse in this race actually, I played warcraft 2 and was too poor to even afford a PS1. I was 17 at ps1 launch so it's not even nostalgia.

dude

I gave up trying to find people my own age to relate to when it comes to video games a long time ago.

twitch.tv/bertyo
doing 6

Do you have some kind of brain damage

do you?

brain damage confirmed

quads confirm

brain damage confirmed further.

thank you

ty

The only two acceptable answers, basically

ty

ty