It's just a game, bro

quit getting mad at video games

Fuck you.

go to sleep user
you´re only getting mad because you havent played the game for long

>pixels on screen is the most only important thing in his life

any fag who gets mad at a game is the worst, that being said though what's worse are the faggots who get mad at you for telling them that they're shit at the game and telling them a better way

Yeah I hate that whole thing where people don't want to learn they just want to stay stuck at being awful at it. There's always a way to get better until you start to plateau.

Up until the late 2nd century Christianity was considered a sect of Judaism. The Talmud was written to try to dissuade the Pharisaical Jews from converting. Essentially the Pharisees were like the Catholics and the Christians were like protestants.

Eventually the christians gained enough political clout and had integrated with roman culture enough that they split off into their own religion after absorbing parts of Roman cults.

Whoever you're quoting is right, you know

Well it is.

Cool fanfiction.

The earliest verifiable evidence of the New Testament is from 130AD-170AD. Due to the inconsistencies between the 4 gospels the belief that they were all written by people who personally observed the events of the NT or even written within the life times of Matthew, Mark, Peter and Luke. A more solid idea is that all 4 were based on one account a century or so later for various different political purposes. It doesn't help that there is no third party records from the time Jesus actually lived that weren't tampered with at a later date.

All evidence points to Christians being Jews until they eventually splintered off to for their own slightly plagiarized religion.

He is right.

It's the excuse butthurt faggots make to hide how pooper pained they are about the fact their opponent is better than them.

have fun convincing yourself you're having fun

haha look at all these tryhard faggots

You got a source to this ayy?

Take a basic history class retard.

VIDEO GAMES

So?

It's just a game, bro

I have a younger brother who screams whenever he fails classic mode on Smash Bros, and I fear he may be autistic.
He's 19 and he still does that.