SELF IMPROVEMENT IS LIFE

Hello /pol, I know how much people here are dedicated to self improvement despite being called basement dwellers etc

So Iv'e been working on an app for self improvement for the last few months.

It basically allows you to track anything you want to improve on in life over time and gives you metrics about how you are progressing.

Its pretty alpha atm, but hopefully some anons make use of it so i can keep updating it.

Cheers

velocityapp.io
velocityapp.io
velocityapp.io

really makes you think.

hey nice bump man cheers

LMAO it was the BO who started that dumbass forced me. a literal schizo.

Nice pic btw.

>(((app)))
foss or btfo
anyway self improvement is a meme. go for self discovery (without generalization or humanmetrics bias)
Actually there's a lot more discovery with astrology alone. I'd get into detail in case anyone wants to hear about it.

Favor what favors you.

Do both; plebeian.

It is interesting how some wonderful animals get muscular eating only veggies isn't it.

you get nothing.

for me self improvement, is synonymous with discovering your inner self.

Therefore i built this app to be nothing more than a tool for self discovery and knowledge.

Also, i'm always open to hear about astrology esoteric knowledge

astrology is the shit, can you give me feedback on a particularly difficult aspect configuration I have?

too bad the mods will probably delete this thread like they do all things valuable

ok nvm your app is shit

Yea sorry about that mate, had trouble with the email config on the server

It's fine for normies but it will deter anons. Also your website could use better web design and copy. Last thing, install the facebook pixel so you can track and do advertising. I like the idea but it needs refining.

Cheers mate, yea Im definitely not a copy writer or a designer haha

Will do I'm trying to make it user horny friendly and will spend more time on it if people start using it.

Any other ideas for marketing strategy?

Fuck your advertising kike piece of shit

In a perfect world it would be accessible in web browser and have a mobile app both with clean UI. For marketing, find your niche. Who would use this? Think specific. You want a customer avatar that you can reverse engineer your marketing efforts towards. SMM and retargeting are your friends.

also ignore basement dwellers who cannont produce value like this cuck.

Self discovery is worthless when the day comes that you end up going toe-to-toe with a cracked out giga nigger. You'll wish you had improved your body and spent less time "finding yourself".

enjoy your anchor

Yea I think the sort of anons who lurk /SIG are my target but I'll try and branch out in the normie Sig circles

mens sana in corpore sano, pleb

It's not that fucking hard, anons.

This man gets it

What's an anchor?

Pissed of yet yah texas dumbo eared harem shit genetic face?

way too beta
Kek. Who wrote this shit?

the first and second images are good but the 3rd is half shit

i just installed it and will be tracking my every move now. what would i do without velocity app! right, fellow white /pol,sters?

merchant

happy merchant