Post the most ridiculous/fun weapon/tool from any game

Post the most ridiculous/fun weapon/tool from any game.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SZaE7QkME38
youtube.com/watch?v=MktPVfMrFmg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Call me an autistic kid if you want, but the dubstep gun from Saint's Row 4 was the shit.

For like three minutes, but it was a blast.
youtube.com/watch?v=SZaE7QkME38

haha le loss never gets old

I dunno, usually when there's loss it's pretty blatant, with a person copied into a
| ||
| |_
pattern, but there's two figures in the first panel, the second panel makes an H, the third panel isn't even people and the fourth panel doesn't have anyone lying down.

It's 2016 in a nutshell
You don't see:
- Harambe
- Police Brutality
- Gender indentity issues
- Alahu Akbar

The only thing missing is Ghostbusters movie (though it could be the 1st image)

The Sakugarne: Still the only fashionable way to kill your enemies with a pogo stick.

Somewhere, Commander Keen is crying.

The Real Mega Buster from Dead Rising
The Buster gun from Saints Row 3
The cerebral bore from Turok 2
The razorwind from Turok 2
Rico's hookshot in Just Cause 2

How can a rotted corpse cry?

what does the pic with spongebob attached to a bomb refer too? Was there a bombing I missed?

Cerebral Bore from Turok.

Serious question, are you retarded?
There was absolutely no point making that list because since you didn't give any description, the only people who know why those weapons/tools are funny already know about said weapons/tools.

It's kind of like preaching to the choir, except that you're preaching at random in a way that only the choir can understand which is even more retarded.

Where do you get Xian Plant from? Tower of Magi?

No, it's in a locked storeroom in Sharmik.

porkalator from hexen, or morph ovum from heretic

also if enemy deflects the projectile and you get hit by it you transform yourself
in hexen this enables you to squeeze through small spaces which are too short to pass normally, though Im not sure if this can be used to bypass puzzles

That really applies to any weapon that allows you to push enemies off the cliffs.

Like Dark Messiah kicks.

Step it up fam.

the helicopter winch in the 2 mercenaries games. picking up smaller vehicles and swinging them around like a flail

It might be a cane, but for Scrooge McDuck it did the same job.

go back to cuckchan

Ah i see

I never played much past the island of bigail because of demo limits and then when i got the full version i just excessively healed to win fights

Im sure you know this but any items sold to what's his face the quartermaster in fort emergence will be resold in infinite quantities. Good for books for the portal fort quest, unicorn horns for turning in at krisan, rate herbs or potions or tools, etc

Quack-o-Ray from Ratchet and Clank. You could rule the Colusseum with that bastard.

I'm not sure I ever actually realised that, I think I always sold him too much junk to ever end up buying back from him.
Still hit level 80 with countless extra skillpoints on a single-character Torment run though without grinding for too long, which makes the final fight a hilarious cakewalk.

Project Brutality - Flamethrower
>they kill and ignite other enemies, that then proceed to run around and ignite even more enemies

Priceless.

Bloodborne has a lot of fun ones, but this is best.

The Phoenix Samurai was the Spartan Laser plus AoE blast comparable to a rocket launcher before the Spartan Laser existed. And there was no pussy "oh you can let go of the trigger to stop the charge up". No, nigga, you hit that button, THIS SHIT IS HAPPENING.

You could use it as a battle rifle, too.

Vigilante 8 had some cool weapons.

Sheila's Tantrum Gun: So, you shoot enemies. And it does damage. So far so good. But, what is that, the enemy is losing his weapons? Yeah, this weapon will detach every weapon on a enemy's car, will push him away and deal quite a bit of damage too.

I hade so much fun with both games, damn.

Dildo sword from one of the saints rows in multiplayer

Blowing up enemies with TNT sticks on Blood is extremely ecstatic, especially when doing it on the axe zombies when there's a group of them.

Is that Loss?

Dropped in to mention Blood, and yeah. It definitely has one of the most satisfying arsenals in a game. Combating cultists and the undead with a flare gun, a double-barrelled, and a bundle of TNT brings satisfaction not found in other games.

The other weapons were pretty rad, too.
This is aided further by how satisfying the weapons sound, and how blood-curdling enemy screams.

Force Grip from Jedi Academy.

TFC's sniper rifle when friendly fire was off.
Send your teammates flying over ridiculous distances. Because why fire bullets at the enemy from across the map when you can fire a big fat guy with a fuckin' chain-shotgun in their face?

Unlike cooperative grenade jumping, besides demoniggering and detpacking that explode folks into the opposite corner of the map without fail, there was very little coordination needed between the catapulter and the catapultee. On top of that, good air control meant that corrections could be made on the fly.

I forgot how fucking amazing the weapons in that game were.

just a lot of terrorism this year

Just hit those fuckers with Jesus.

Isis and the moderate terrorism in Europe.

Yes, that was mildly amusing.

Dallas 13's mega collider is just brutal. He just says DRRRAAAAWWWWWWWWW and boom, you're being smashed to pieces and thrown across the map. Trashman or Bob O can fuck you up and chuck you into map hazards.

The black hole bomb in Chaos Deathmatch for Quake 2 was hilarious. Just chuck one into a chokepoint and EVERYBODY DIES, AND ALL WEAPONS AND AMMO IN THE VICINITY EXPLODE. Also the laser tripmines are comic evil. Banned from pretty much the entire server network for boobytrapping a whole map with them using the power of imagination.

>Storm Bat: run of the mill baseball bat that could slog enemies across the map on hit or kill them in one hit if they weren't dirty cash shop whores

I miss S4.

jesus fuck that takes me back
Was there ever another game like it?

wew
>inb4 retards don't realise the image is from after 8ch already switched to hexdec

I'd like to mention some of the new weapons too

I still play the game because i'm a hopeless addict. If anyone's interested we can play together.

Wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole, unless it got statless mode.

The Turret was a flawed concept on release since it was the bastard child of HMG with no upsides. MK2 fixed some of this which is bullshit. Had a lot of potential.

I was always more of a team Katana guy. Still hate how the new melee weapons drain SP for no good reason. They're both pretty satisfying weapons in their own right, but the Sigma needed beefier hit SFX.

I mainly use FP Shadow Turret for invading purposes. No one suspects a thing when i sneak from the back and mow them all when they're too focusd on the striker and backers, but yeah i still agree that it's not a good idea to have a stationary weapon in such a fast paced game.

The Land Shark Gun from Armed and Dangerous is certainly up there in craziness.
youtube.com/watch?v=MktPVfMrFmg

Wait, you can wear a skirt in S4 League?

…Can you customize panty color?

No. They're all preset costumes and skins. It's ridiculous when you mix different sets together.

Are there any active servers nowadays?

I didn't play it a lot but it seemed fun.

i dont recall weapons affecting teammates at all, and wasnt friendly fire off by default?