Yandere simulator

He actually did it, the absolute madman.

This game could really use a goddamn voice director.

reported

I bet all the voice actors are fatties

I'm not watching it. What did he do?

Just a video showing off the rivals (and some sound bites) for Senpai's attention. Feels like the voices are either flat/lifeless or way overdone.

That said, I'd plow the goth girl into the next decade.

go away yandev

This is the second time this thread has been posted. What serious discussion are you trying to slide?!

anime is trash kill youself

all me

This is the second time today that you posted this thread.

Now for the thread to lead a long, full life because people are too autistic to just not respond instead of saging and drawing spite-posts or even genuine interest

post pics

Yanderedev. Seriously. Stop posting these threads faggot.

fuck off

GTR is fucking trash. Post some actual competitive racecar like Corvette you weebshit.

I honestly wonder if the final product will come out in 2017 at that, or if it'll get delayed to who knows how long, and if it'll still have the same visuals.

It's got the same release date as Overgrowth.

So never outside of milking the audience?

He'll milk his patreon as long as he can, start up a kickstarter and then after multiple delays release the game with only a 10th of the promised content.

The whole point of why someone would want to play a game like Yandere simulator is that it's about JAPANESE GIRLS IN A JAPANESE SCHOOL. So why would I want to listen to a cunty Americunt voice?

Why the fuck was there ever faith in this game anyway? It's a shitty, self-indulgent weeb game made by narcissistic, autistic, faggot.

Because of anons who keep saying to themselves that they choose to be alone (not because they're fuck ups who no woman would want to be near), and that 3D is PD but somehow 2D is good because they're the kind of women who user would settle for nothing less than.

But in truth, if your anime waifu was real, she would think you're a creep and titter with the popular girls about it while laughing at you just like the popular girls do.

I was referring more to the people who said the gameplay was going to be revolutionary, not really /r9k/

Oh, that. Well if Yandev had truly been in it for the love of the game, maybe it would have, but he has said right from the get go that he considered modern adoption and shekels far more important than actually making something that you or I would enjoy. Ironically that's stupid, because he's on shaky grounds on Youtube, and his game is completely banned on both Twitch and Hitbox (the two big streaming platforms), which means that he has already lost a HUGE percentage of adoption rate by big name streamers who could make the game popular.

If he were to go back to concentrating on the niche audience, it could go somewhere, but he's already screwed the pooch.

Did he literally make this girl as a character?

LOL

Is it weird that I want to tenderly kidnap and rape that girl?

No, that is if I can keep peanut butter girl and tenderly love her for the rest of time. She's my 3dpd waifu.

I'll never understand yellow fever. Asians look like shit.

I used to be subbed to them both, but one is an annoying cunt, and the other hardly ever posts videos.

That's why I'd only rape her, she's annoying even without acting like a tsundere.

I'll never understand racists and bigots. Stupidity makes you look even worse than you already are.

Is this bait?

newfriend

Some gooks are qt tho.

I'm not going to say that it isn't…

Lol no. 3D is indeed PD. Yandev is a faggot regardless of that fact.

Yansim threads are no welcome here anymore.

They all sound like trash, go figure.

Linking directly to his channel should be bannable.

Bait like this should be banned publicly.

user, you forgot to write your post
Nice digits, though! :DDDD

I always doubted this project from the start, but I was still disappointed when it went the way it did, because I WANTED to be wrong. But in my opintion it was doomed from the start because it was developed by an outsider who doesn't really understand that which he's basing a game on.

He should have done it sooner. I love seeing you bitches whine.

This too.

I want this banned. Stat.

all me btw

This is me

I just wanted a decent game featuring yandere girls.

Should've killed yourself long time ago fam :^)

Fuck, what a way to go.

Alex Mahan please go away.

i thought you meant facebook friends and whatnot, its k then

fgt

How about you stop shitposting? You probably wouldn't know the difference between a Yandere and a Tsundere anyway.

We are the architects of our own demise.
Now I'm worried about what will become of Galatea.

this
in fact he shouldnt have admitted that he ever visited 8cuck.net/v/whinykikes.shoahtml
nowdays it's just a fucking cancer community of circlejerking nintendofurries and nothing more
post some more maymays

You can't DMCA a game concept, just like you can't copyright a game concept or trademark a game concept. This is why so many "Doom clones" came out after Wolfenstein 3D and Doom came out. Because a gameplay concept is not something that you can prohibit the creation of. Further DMCA only applies to using assets which don't belong to you, if you make your own assets it's fine.

Under the law it's not illegal to make a game depicting a minor in compromising and/or sexual scenarios, so long as the character is not real. Although if you want to get your game out to a wide audience, Steam is the best way to do that, and then you need decensor patches.

b-but we must blame yanderedev for something otherwise we will look like a bunch of chimping niggers and we cant take that!!! what dat shitlord thinks of himself!

Oh i'm sorry, did i hurt the fee fee foo foo of your beloved cuckdev faggot?

Yandere is a type of girl with fanatical obsession towards a target to the point of mass murder, tsundere is a merely pretending to be mean to you "I-I DIDNAE DO THIS FOR YOU B-BAKA" girl, there you go you massive fucking faggot now fucking off yourself

He's already tried that once with that one game for Android, what makes you think he won't try something similar again? Nigga's crazy.

antloggers and jealous nodevs don't get to make the rules thankfully.

If my life was so terrible that I would have reason to be jealous of yandev, I'd commit suicide.

You can thanks Mark and the newfag clique for that.

How about the fact that he gets over $5000 in donations every month on Patreon?

Why would he prioritize YOUR enjoyment?

In RL work is either for the monies or for your own enjoyment. Someone elses enjoyments doesn't really factor in (unless you can make shekels out of it).

Fuck, and I thought Ace Attorney's Dedd Mann and shit like that was bad. These names are cringy AND weeb as fuck for anyone that has basic moonspeak knowledge.

Also the voice acting sucks too, but I expected nothing less from a guy who couldn't handle critscism.

YanSim has gone a farcry from the game he originally described that he wanted to make. He's making a lot of compromises.

Yandere Sim, I have been meaning to actually play this so this news is alright to me

This is one of my fetishes

Annoying cunt squealing?

Exactly why I like jav so much

Should have added some dramatic music its about to be a bloodbath.

HOW DO I SAGE A YOUTUBE VIDEO?

sage

post his terribad programming that'll eventually cause the game to tank

The relationship between Yandev and both 4chan and Holla Forums is so fascinating.

Never have I seen a developer bend so far over backwards to take feedback and implement ideas from one community only for said community to turn on him viciously, over nothing, and it happened twice in a row, and both times you could see it coming months in advance with the growing percentage of shitposts in every thread.

It's easy to see why few developers ever do give a shit what 4chan, or by extension Holla Forums, want in their games, and when they do they tend to keep their distance, not actually coming to the boards and being vague about their association or affinities.

Same thing sort of happened with Katawa Shoujo, but there you could at least justify the vitriol with the long development cycle and that back then visual novels didn't have a perfectly defined home, not really being fully welcomed on Holla Forums, /a/ or /jp/, and didn't really change until /vg/ happened after KS was already out.

Now feel free to accuse me of being Yandev or a cuck or whatever, because you're that damn predictable.

Why the fuck do these people keep finding work? Are there really no decent VAs outside of japan for these kinds of things?

THE MINORITY OF THE POLL WINS, GUYS
There's always a bit of shitposting in every thread, and it only went up when yandev did stupid shit like the Kotacunt interview or the undertale easter egg.
The thing is, it's really easy to ignore the shitposting and engage with the posters that actually have interest in the game. We've had other devs post here and they deal with the shitposts much better than yancuck ever did.
In the end, yandev being unable to contain his autism is what made Holla Forums reject him.

Also, for good measure
THE MINORITY OF THE POLL WINS

You just answered why the shitposting has been steadily increasing over the years. I can't see why you'd think it was applicable for katawa but not this game. Beyond that, no one could've really known yandev was a lightweight that took every little criticism and shitpost to heart, to the point he had a breakdown.

Are we sure Sempai isn't a harem protagonist? Seems like every female in the school wants his dick just for the crime of existing.

It's a bait, you don't bite that hard. Also you're ignoring that moment when he said "i's one of yu's i be Holla Forumsirjuns fur yers i wuz agenst sjws nd shit but shit cucktaku is be fine yo"

What planet you from, son?

I wonder if the game will be mod friendly to unfuck all the shit the faggot yandev did, like the skirt one.

user yandev was evaxephon, one of 4chan's original lolcows.

Yeah, it's not like mark cracked down on shitposters but that autistic faggot still had his meltdown because not everyone was sucking his dick and I quote "everyone is bitter cynical and pessimistic", unlike reddit and the jailbaits at the anime expo.

His game might not be shit at some point, who knows, but odds are it will be. If it's not utter garbage I'll pirate it without shame, that kike is already getting way more patreon bucks than he ever deserved. I used to tell metafaggots to fuck off from the threads, but they were right

why even make a poll then you fuck

Why aren't you tearing Dorf Fortress then?
It's still isn't finished

To see what people think?

What for? If what the audience wants has no bearing on what you're going to put in the game then the poll is pointless.

Because toady isn't an attention whore, and because toady never promised anything to anyone, nor did he ever advertise a particular end goal with the game besides it being his own pet project. Because his game is free and will forever be free and he never had any intention of selling it for a profit.

That's one thing that's understandable from all this, but it happened pretty late in the "Yandev interacts with #chan" timeline, so it can't explain a majority of the hate the game was getting prior to either of his departures, particular the one from 4chan which happened before that even happened.

Anyone who has actually made anything, that wasn't a mobile game?

Because it was in development for a lot longer than YS has been and probably ever will be, and after the demo there was almost no new information to go on and sate peoples appetites. There was months in a row where we'd get nothing in the form of news, and when we did it was sketches or an announcement that KS devs would be at some no-name con.

Everyone was being bitter, cynical and pessimistic by the time he decided to fuck off though.

Also, there is a middle ground between "sucking his dick" and "shitposting and shit talking relentlessly", which was where both boards were at before both boards gradually shifted to the shitposting side of the spectrum.

I sincerely hope YanDev is using his status to fuck jailbait weeb pussy, because otherwise it was all for nothing and he's super pathetic.

is this really how people think

it's pathetic even IF he gets laid

Weeb pussy exploiter here, that is literally some of the lowest tier most likely to be std ridden pussy you can slam. Only hit them if you're a desperate neet virgin and want to lose your wizardy license, because they are worthless and have already thrown their cooch at dozens of guys before you. For yandevs sake, I hope he isn't hitting that stink.

Honestly, if you post on any chan and you're not expecting trolling and shitposting, you are fucking blind or retarded.

However, if by some miracle, or by listening the sound of useful advice and critique between the waves of shit, you do something good enough to be praised here, then you've won.

Sure, reddit might give you the most topvoted halfassed answer, but here you can and should troll people into answering you with autism so strong a full lab of scientists wouldn't be able to replicate the research in a year.

The game was always going to get hate, first for being weebshit, second for being on patreon and third because yandev is a thin skinned faggot. That last one is the most important, every time he'd whine about the shitposts only made it worse, it only made him look like more of a faggot. I'm convinced that most of the shitposts were just trolls looking for a reaction instead of people who genuinely hate him or the game.
American McGee, for one. We had one of the Looking Glass devs as well. I recall people posting images of others but I didn't save them.

Makes sense, neither of them have anything to lose at this point.

This is the pic you wanted, we had RWS posting here too, they even made a board here. Also just ignore that faggot, it's either leddit YIDF or cuckdev himself doing damage control

What did yandev have to lose by posting here besides his masculinity everytime someone called him a cuck?

Time, patience, effort, sanity, and obviously a desire to come back.

Also

If anything the parroting of shitty buzzwords just made him think his time was wasted here, more than he otherwise would think. It's the lowest effort shitposting possible.

get rekt le cuck m8, haha, it’s that funny meme word I learned on the internet haha I’m cool too right my fellow red pill aficionados

And it still got to him.

Then I'd be jealous of pewdiepie or some other retard that makes more than him.

Just confirmed it with shill alert, 7d2469 is a shill

Did it get to him, or did he see no value in it from a developer standpoint and went elsewhere as a result?

It gets brought up a lot that he should've just sorted through the shitposting to find the actual feedback and useful criticism, but is it really inconceivable that the amount of shit needed to be sorted though before finding said useful posts, wasn't worth it anymore?

Would to me too if it was the first and by far the most posted thing in literally every thread ever made about my low-effort game (or anything else on Holla Forums really) because it's the currently dankest meme

Woah, careful there mateys. If you break away from the hivmemind, you'll get called a cuck and told to go back to cuckchan.

He could've just stopped posting and lurked as user, like most devfags that actually visit. No need to burn bridges like he did, but his autism just had to shine through.

In the words of yandev himself,
Meme machines and retards spouting cuck and other low tier bait got to him. If one removes themselves from a community because there's any amount of retards and idiots or shills, then perhaps he should just removed himself from life, because there is no corner on the internet or earth they do not pervade. If he couldn't sift through some bullshit to get to actual feedback without flipping his top, then he's not be cut out for being his own pr guy.

Nobody on Holla Forums deserves to have any dev cater to them if they'll turn on the dev the moment they do something Holla Forums doesn't like.

What the cuck did you just cucking say to me, you little cuck?

He could've, but when has Holla Forumss opinion of something ever had a sharp reversal that would make someone think "things are bad now, but maybe it'll get better in the future"?

Human Revolution and it's leaked demo is pretty much all I can think of when it comes to a positive reversal, and that was obviously years ago.

Again, "got to him"?

If you had to dig through a big pile of dog shit to get to a dollar bill that was hidden underneath, would you wanna dig through that to get that dollar?

Now imagine instead of a dollar, it's potentially useful advice, also there's potentially useful advice to be found that isn't underneath a pile of dog shit elsewhere.

Holy shit it has been 4 years since I last heard something so anti-climactic. Everything, from the muted drum to the annoying trebley synthesizer, everything was so fucking grating.
Did yandev do this himself too? If that's the case, he only made it even more obvious that he's only good at ideaguying. He should get someone to do it for him.

It takes two clicks to filter someone you don't like.

That's it. If that's too much of a struggle to go through so you can have actual meaningful conversations with people, I don't think any of us would be talking to each other in this thread. Is that not evidence enough that yandev, at his core, was just a delicate autistic flower?

I've always been of the philosophy that if you have to mute the majority of the people in a community in order to tolerate talking to them, they're probably not a community worth talking to.

He'd be filtering out almost the entirety of every thread he had to get to the criticism and even then what he'd get usually wasn't of much value

Realistically speaking, why should he force himself to dive through a sea of shit to see the occasional useful feedback, when he can swim on a sea of confetti and saccharine and eventually find a similar useful advice, probably even more often than in the sea of shit?

If I were an indie game developer, I surely know what would I do. Don't act so tough and mighty, I am sure you would do the same, unless you are some sort of masochist.

Something>Nothing.

It doesn't make him a good person or justify his actions obviously, but it's like even judas got thirty pieces of silver to betray jesus.

He has fans, recognition, and if he sticks through to the end of this, money. That's more than what the majority of people can say, here or anywhere.

Sage is not a downvote, friend.

Filtering people isn't a task worthy of jack shit, man. Risk of rains devs did it. Anyone can do it. They didn't garner the degree of shitposting yandev either, because they didn't add memes into their game. When they got shitposts, they played ball and everyone fucked off after shitting around and no one had any hurt feelings.

Why would you stick exclusively to reddit and not a chan or any similar mostly unmoderated website? Because you'll hear and get criticism and insightful feedback you will literally never see on reddit. That's not to say you can't get feedback on reddit, but it'd be of a different kind from a different community. He didn't have to pick one as being mutually exclusive, but he did. He burnt that bridge when he said fuck you to everyone on this site, including the people who stuck through with him despite copious amount of shitposting.

Except the whole bit we're going over here is that he didn't get anything resembling that for the vast majority of his time here, all he got was dank cuck memes and justified blowback after the vote.

Your post seems to be missing! Don't worry, friend, new members are encouraged to realize their mistakes and improve from there. Your posting history on 8 Chan will be a rich and rewarding one.

And he still doesn't get that on reddit or youtube. He just has to sift through thank you's and ass kissing and 12 year olds trying to solicit sex from their favorite e-celeb instead.

Here's an insightful comment my dude. It doesn't devalue the good criticism to be found though.

He isn't exclusively on Reddit though, he has his Youtube page, his Patreon, and every one of his sites points to his email, and probably more.

I imagine when it came to the polls and such, 4chan and Holla Forums were actually a small minority, especially given the amount of female fans there were when he polled about peoples personal info.

It's really not a great idea to get all your feedback from any one source anyways, whether it's Reddit, 4chan, Holla Forums, or fucking Something Awful even.

Every site has it's flaws when it comes to providing feedback, the chans have their shitposting to sort through, Reddit has their vote system biasing, Youtube is full of retards, and based on how frustrated he gets when it comes to the emails he receives, I imagine that's just a sea of useless shit to sort through as well.

If there was any one good site for a developer to go to for feedback, they'd all go their, but as it stands now developers have a lot of options and none of them are perfect, so all they can do is find the ones that suit their needs best, which whether you like it or not is most often not Holla Forums, or any chan.

You're acting like there was zero valid criticism in the threads. I was there, I know for a fact that there was plenty of discussion amidst the shitposts and the bait.

No longer his audience, was told to fuck myself

Holla Forums shilled for him like crazy until he had the nerve of not following every single demand of the bipolar and retarded fanbase here, so he fell out of grace.

But that doesn't change that he's valid in leaving for lack of helpful response, even if it's blatant what his intentions are.

I was there too and it was about 95% shitposting, 4% discussion and 1% meaningful discussion to a dev.

They mostly posted on old /agdg/, where people shitting on each other weren't much of an issue. Yandev got too big on the memes not to derail any /agdg/ threads whenever he posted, so he had to expand to his own threads.

Basically, the main difference is Yandev got popular, and RoR devs didn't. Since we must hate anything that's not strictly niche, and Yandev's work is so fucking memetic, his threads were soon filled with low effort greentexting and "pls dump your reaction images so I can post to /r/4chan" posts. Main difference between RoR and Yandere Sim was the density of shitposts they got; RoR wasn't nearly as dense as Yandere Sim.

That's not true. We like to think we are special, but the only way in which we are different is the tone of our message. We don't have any deeper insight than Reddit, but the main difference is the "I like it" of there is the "it's shit" of Holla Forums. But in the end, both mean the same, because we are hypocrites who shit on games and recommend everyone else not to play it, as we play said games for hours (just look at Mark, or anyone from the Holla Forums Steam group). People who bother giving insightful feedback will be fairly similar in any community.

What I am trying to say is that YanDev is a faggot, but he is an excusable faggot.

tl;dr you are all closet tsundere redditors who try to do the opposite of Reddit to demonstrate how not Reddit you are.

Jesus Christ those voices

Wouldn't even pirate this piece of shit

Who sez it has no bearing?
But that doesn't mean that the final decision MUST follow the poll

And why should I care about any of that?
I only care about the game.
And it's not finished.

When time and effort are valuable commodities that could be used elsewhere, like actually making the game for example, having to spend both to sort through bad criticism in order to find the good criticism does in fact devalue the good criticism.

We're not really having meaningfull discussions. Just shitposting and circle-jerking.
Imageboards like this are just time-waters for people with too much free time on their hands

Because those things are intimately linked to whether or not a game is worth your time or money. Because if he stopped developing for the game tomorrow, he would've lied to zero people and left no unfulfilled promises. Because there is more content within dwarf fortress then most high budget releases developed by teams consisting of hundreds of people.

Why should I have to do your thinking for you? Are you a reptile?

Does that OCD faggot still waste eight hours a day reading every single one of his emails?

I'm convinced this is the sign of someone subtly trying to put others below him because "I use words properly." It doesn't work because you look like a retards incapable of understanding the evolution of a word, particularly as an insult.

Cuck as an insult remains related to the primary meaning. If you're observant you'll notice the different contexts developing.
etc.

The other aspect is that it's understood to be an insult. Even if an insult in a particular circumstance doesn't adequately fit that situation by meaning, it still has an effect on sensitive/thin skinned people. Or even the average person. Simply because they know they are getting insulted, things are getting heated, and depending on the type of person they are they may get swept up in those heightened feelings.
Some even sit there and wonder how they fit the description of that insult.

Shunning a word because it's become popular to use and you're too mature to use those new hip meme words, that is what's actually immature.
If you weren't you'd also now be whining about faggot, bitch, and pretty much every other insult outside of the obscure.

If you want to talk about a misused word, talk about literally. The informal managed to become the exact opposite of the proper meaning, but at least if you try you can understand how it got twisted in that way. Do that for homework.