en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hammer_and_sickle#Legal_status
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_star#Legal_status
youtube.com/watch?v=48Gfzgxh3ZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bzbEWYi_CI8&
mega.nz/#F!DpAz2IgQ!nW7bPNnpJFk5CAV3ypiaHw
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Matthew Thomas
Matthew Thomas

No. The alt-right is all of those things and the distinction only came about when they started to get press attention.

Juan Scott
Juan Scott

The alt-right is all of those things
Really? Even SoA and Blair White? And Trump?

Hunter Nguyen
Hunter Nguyen

"New right" when I like it
"Alt right" when I don't

Henry Bailey
Henry Bailey

shit that guy looked like an idiot in that one TV spot
"h-heh i never liked him anyway! heheh!"

Jaxson Lee
Jaxson Lee

No, pic a just damage control

Jonathan Thomas
Jonathan Thomas

i don't know, but watching them engage in purity battles is hilarious

Ethan Nelson
Ethan Nelson

Sargon
Is a "skeptic" run of the mill liberal.

Blair white
Can't say. Never watched her.

trump
You guys still think he's alt-right? He is an opportunist that used whatever rhetoric would get him into the white house. He's not your boy and will turn out to be a fairly standard Republican.

The alt-right isn't one thing, though. It's an umbrella term for a bunch of different ideologies. That's what I meant when I said it's all of those things.

John Miller
John Miller

kek

Luke Reed
Luke Reed

we could us an alt-right version of this pic

Anthony Williams
Anthony Williams

shoe0nhead
alt right

Kek ok, she's a fucking liberal with an edgy sense of humor and that's it.

Stop trying to salvage the term "alt right", it serves no purpose. It was autistic stormfags all along.

Asher Reyes
Asher Reyes

Stop trying to salvage the term "alt right", it serves no purpose. It was autistic stormfags all along.

this, only real alt right is the neo-nazis and neo-reactionaries

Benjamin Torres
Benjamin Torres

i don't give a fuck if Milo isn't a racist douche himself, by his action he helped them.

its like catching a guy who worked in concentration camps and he's like "b-but i didn't directly kill people, i was just there"

Jose Campbell
Jose Campbell

It looks like entering the mainstream is having the opposite of the intended effect.

They're not pushing the center toward /pol/'s worldview, /pol/'s worldview is being dragged into the center.

Matthew Gutierrez
Matthew Gutierrez

Civic nationalist and egalitarian
not a Nazi concept.

Read about the Nazi Volksgemeinschaft, it is simply egalitarian but only to itself, anything or any identity outside of it is always a subject to be taken as a danger on the organic community at any moment, and to be exiled or removed just like the "jews slavs etc.."

le we will be nice with them
You can't, in right wing IDpol the only way to fix this problem "browns, fags, black, slavs etc…." is by physical removal "genocide" or subjugation "here is your black community you will enjoy living together and be closer to each other you blacks are good at etc…" in order "protect the community and it's egalitarian values",
This is the purist forms of IDpol you will ever see.

Cooper Davis
Cooper Davis

This was clear once traditionalists were deemed 'alt-right'

Logan Jones
Logan Jones

Rightist thought is actually dangerous to the ruling powers of the Western world. There's a reason no modern state criminalises (and in some cases like in Germany, actively agitates) leftist drivel.

Jose Harris
Jose Harris

this is what /pol/ actually believes
When did the German government advocate for the abolition of private property or worker control?

Your ideology doesn't pose the existential threat to capital that you think it does. It's simply bad for globalised profit. But if the choice is to salvage capitalism or be overthrown; porky is going to pick the former every time.

Brandon Wood
Brandon Wood

Rightist thought is actually dangerous to the ruling powers of the Western world.

Right, which is why you see Naziboos on CNN right now and there's not a single left voice represented (Dems aren't left)

Jaxon Gonzalez
Jaxon Gonzalez

no modern state criminalises

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bans_on_Communist_symbols
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hammer_and_sickle#Legal_status
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_star#Legal_status

Gabriel Cooper
Gabriel Cooper

Only on this day and age of mental retardation 24/7 and a love for mediocrity could such a thing as Milo could be famous.

Kayden Rodriguez
Kayden Rodriguez

who the fuck cares user.

paul joseph watson is not on this board.

Landon Cox
Landon Cox

believing the alt-right meme
Truth is, it's just a media invention. Spencer is likely a state agent.

Juan Cooper
Juan Cooper

guy acts retarded becaude he follows retarded ideology you believe in
h-he's just an agent

Dylan Williams
Dylan Williams

Fuck Spencer, he's a daftie even if he's genuine. I believe he is an agent, why else would he invite the media to see him go 'hail Trump' and do a roman salute?

tbh he could just be a retard, he is a burger after all.

Thomas Ortiz
Thomas Ortiz

SPENCER WAS CREATED BY THE JEWS

Daniel Sanders
Daniel Sanders

Nope, they're all white nationalists, just some milder than others. And no, they're not crypto-Nazis, they are often openly fascist. They are not egalitarian, and civic nationalism is a failed experiment in their eyes that needs to be put down.

Ryder Gray
Ryder Gray

Nazis
Civic nationalist
Well memed my friend!

Jaxson Young
Jaxson Young

why else would he invite the media to see him go 'hail Trump' and do a roman salute?
Because he's a retarded edgelord with overblown ego? After some years of /pol/ one should consider the possibility of some people interested in politics being actually retarded and overconfident due to staying in an information bubble.

Justin Turner
Justin Turner

I hope so, a divided right is the best thing that could ever happen to the left. Are problem is mostly that there are usually two or three progressive candidates to choose from, so the left vote gets split up. The right just always vote for the big centre right party.

Even better would be a three way split, the actually reactionary moderate liberals, the 'civic nationalists' (lol) and the 1488 crew. That would devastate their reactionary voting block

Levi Green
Levi Green

world filter for socially con.servative why?

Gavin Rodriguez
Gavin Rodriguez

No, it's a deflection tactic.

Mason King
Mason King

new right
contains non-rightists
When you have to take people outside of your ideology to do a bait-and-switch, your ideology really is in a degenerate state.

Asher Cruz
Asher Cruz

Almost all of the people in the left pic are just Liberals who are anti-feminism, SJW, and idpol but otherwise egalitarian.

Some like the guy in the upper-right believe in stronger gender role adherence but yeah, for the most part that pic is Liberaltopia.

Robert Wright
Robert Wright

Wasn't Alt-Right just a catch-all term for edgelords on the internet left over from GG, with their farious niche circlejerks (Libertarians, Traditionalists, MRAs, Paleocons and ocasionally neonazis) united by their hate of feminists and "PC" until the media started giving them attention?

Matthew Howard
Matthew Howard

various*

Juan Adams
Juan Adams

The "New Right" just looks like the same old Republicans. Tea Party 2.0?

Hunter Morales
Hunter Morales

Yes, but like exposed insects they're scattering now that the media spotlight has been directed toward them. Pathetic.

John Evans
John Evans

Tea Party was Libertarian, this is just sad tbh. Ron Paul would've prevented both Hillary and Trump from ever getting anywhere ever, but fucking Obama had to take it. Even Romney might've been better.
youtube.com/watch?v=48Gfzgxh3ZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bzbEWYi_CI8&

Evan Morgan
Evan Morgan

M'AGA

Carson Torres
Carson Torres

No. It's just /pol/ being cowardly fucks as per usual who will drop previously accepted figures in their movement at the drop of the hat when they become inconvenient. They have no spine, like most other racists, and will never stand by their own when they're in the firing line, but will instead do that insidious shit where they pretend they aren't fascist at all so as to trick dipshits into aligning with them.

Nathaniel Nelson
Nathaniel Nelson

Nobody is as "Jewish" as /pol/.

Jason Sanchez
Jason Sanchez

Nah, it's more that the left side are alt-rightists pretending to be "normal" people very concerned with how feminists are ruining the grand capitalist system, who then nudge people into going full alt-right or at least ally with them.

Juan Thompson
Juan Thompson

being hated doesn't always mean you're revolutionary. sometimes it just means you're behaving like assholes

Thomas Brown
Thomas Brown

fug, left the sage in my username :(

Cameron Cruz
Cameron Cruz

Because he's a simpleton who thinks he could get away with it now and Bannon will save him.

Bentley Martinez
Bentley Martinez

No. It's just /pol/ being cowardly fucks as per usual who will drop previously accepted figures in their movement at the drop of the hat when they become inconvenient

/pol/'s been in a schizophrenic civil war for years over people like Milo, Spencer, etc.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit