This was a preddy interesting read

This was a preddy interesting read.

Implied martial law. Rennaisance 2.0 ahead?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147433975/

rolling for friday

The nigger loving was off the charts in that post.

Get the fuck out and go back to the donald.

Not likely, given that he has wanted to do this for 30 years
If this faggot had even a SUPPOSED answer, he would have posted it.
What’s his implication here? Obviously–as the narrative goes–she was to be next in line after Obama. She exchanged not challenging him for the DNC nomination in 2008 for a “guaranteed” presidency in 2016. OR does he mean “Whoever asked Trump to run would have asked Hillary if Trump had said no”?
Of fucking course. We have them on film admitting it. Jews have rigged all elections since 1945.
The US military. And?
There aren’t any.
Secret Service
Kikes control the government.
What’s that?
No idea. Anyone? If this faggot had even a SUPPOSED answer, he would have posted it.
A lot of shabbos goyim and low level jews.
Again, no LARPer has ever been right.
DON’T CARE. WE WANT THEM ALL DEAD. NO DEALS. NO REST. WHEN THEY GET CUT, WE STILL TRACK THEM. WE WILL KNOW THEIR NAMES, THEIR FACES, THEIR ADDRESSES. WE WILL HAVE OUR DUE.
They didn’t. This only furthers the LARPing.
This only furthers the LARPing.
This is decent info, at least. It’s a start.
Votes, obviously. “I’ll have these niggers voting democrat for 200 years.” Guaranteed 13% of the population’s vote means that democrats don’t have to rig elections as hard. They’ve been rigging since 1945. IT’S THE ONLY WAY THEY’VE EVER WON.
What’s the NG?
Uh… Lincoln? The Civil War? Unless he means something else, but it’s just a cryptic faggot LARPing.
Again, we will have our due. If we don’t get to dispense justice ourselves, we will never know that it has actually been dispensed.
MODS BAN THIS USER PERMANENTLY AFTER NOTHING HAPPENS
Yeah, obviously. And?
More LARPing as though Trump’s a free agent.
Did he? I didn’t hear that.

Sweet. Should be fun
Pee pee poo poo pisssssss and such
CIVIL WAR 2.2

just came to say this

So the 4th, we either see a (((take down))) and the republic restored!!!! or …. disarm the public, and forever boot to human skull…

Ok.
Unknown.
Treason? Actual treason. "Aiding an enemy of the United States"
Unknown.
Unknown.
Guess: To offer his loyalty to the new administration.
If NSA is cooperative with Trump, yes.
If NSA is cooperative with Trump, yes.
He mentioned Melania told him to run.
Unknown.
Unknown.
Judging by the drop off in donations to CGI and CF, yes.
Yes.
I wasn't paying attention, sorry, I was too busy being the happiest I've ever been in my whole life.
To root out voter fraud, the DNC's MO for election rigging.
Never, much to shareblue's disdain.
The entire military.
I would say military, I actually want to say Marine Corps. but I'll give the armed forces the benefit of the doubt.
It's a really big stick, and the public will do anything for their armed forces.
They answer to him and they dispatch the power of the US Military.
Secret Service.
They work for the deepstate, the office has been subverted, they cannot be trusted to serve Trump who is ultimately a coup to the deepstate.
Unknown.
The people who fund them used to run the Federal Government through lobbies and subversion of offices.
The people who fund them used to run the Fedearl Government through lobbies and subversion of offices.
I'm sure there's some legalese for "Fuck Soros in the ass, take his money, and make an example of him".
Please say the federal government will remove them from office.
Unknown? I'm not aware of any power not already granted to the President regarding all branches of the military.
I wish you'd tell me tbh famalam.
I thought Mueller worked for Obama and Holder before resigning in 2013.
Are we back to the NSA?
NSA, spent the last 15 years planning and getting support and planning.
NSA.

I don't know. Probably not for Trumps benefit.
Obama's a traitor.
I DO NOT KNOW ALREADY.
Uh…UCMJ?
I still don't know, and now you're making me feel stupid.
She's going to jail famalam.
A lot.
Kickbacks, bribes, grease.
Prions, or maybe it's not and she's trying to be not held accountable.
Yes.
Something about being mentally incompetent. Along the lines of an insanity plea.
You mean what if he fled the country?
Because JM is deepstate slime who dances for foreign masters.
Brain Tumor could be same strategy Pelosi persues.
A high end network of state of the art medical facilities.
I bet who you're talking about would be obvious if I looked.
Keep them dependent on the state.
Keep them dependent on the state.
Standard D&C still tactics.
Money, Pizza, lord knows what else.
Whitewashing History via the Department of Education.
Racial divides in America can finally start to heal.
Narrative control and Soma. Is CIA now synonymous with Rothschild?
Yes.
There was no internet, everybody only got their news from Newspapers and Television. At that point it was "common knowledge".
Vince McMahon. Long time friend of Trumps. Has a successful television network, but isn't in the "in" circle.
Vince McMahon would be pretty fucking funny tbh.

Unknown, the fag who capped you didn't leave the date.
How would any of us know that?
Can we even see that kind of shit? I'll guess: All of them.
You're implying they were.
Sekrit talking places. Trump found "Gold in the walls".
Likely in one of the rooms that was renovated.
Vault 7.
Unknown.
The state governers.
Unknown.
They did during the hurricane in Houston, so yes.
State of Emergency? Some lawerfag needs to look into this.
This is probably the most important question you've asked so far but Common Core has failed me.

I would believe it.
If you had told me a few years ago the government was kidnaping and raping children I would have said it was Fantasy.
Unknown.
I dont understand. Why trust the SS when Trump has Academi on payroll?

BUMP
This tingles me in a good way. Plus Ultra please. I hope there is a giant rabbit hole of post war NatSoc leaders and Kennedy bloodlines connected.
I really hope he is not "the next in the line" and this was the case.
Probably because the millitary has its own "deepstate" which has always been "fash" in nature as it always copied the germans in every way, even if they are not supposed to be allies. (I would risk to guess that former NatSoc people did infiltrate)

I may be going very sideways. I am a wishful thinker regarding potus and its probably not the case. US history in the 40-50's is a big anomaly for me because of paperclip. As many know here, a lot of generals and politicians from Nazi Germany fled to America and I deeply believe that they did not just live their last days growing corn, rather secured a new plan.

I think the Antifa is allowed to operate (meaning by POTUS) is because
1. They totally ruin the image of the left
2. If they start to revolt with guns POTUS can martial law the shit out of them and gives more power to the millitary which would not be allowed to respond otherwise.

user is pointing at martial law by all this. Lotus will bring martial law to engage his buddies to take care of the situation

This isn't an over the top ask: prep the public with understanding of posse comitatus laws.

How can that be used against the President? How could understanding of the laws injure President Trump? My brain isn't seeing a downside to that ask.

Before anyone starts blackpilling, read it throughoutly with all the knowledge you got anons and Put "Yes" for most questions because these questions are pointing questions. Pay attention because 3-4 questions later it rules out some other answers asked before. Very intelligently written so AI can't just shill the thread automatically as someone with human logic can see the big picture. I am fucking hyped.
Trump is doing God's work. Bookmarked, saved, archived, remembered, checked.

REMEMBER:
Always be the smarter one. You wouldn't hurt the movement, right? Think twice before acting.
Let potus handle it this time. Sit back and enjoy the show.

The fucking Clintonians?

ᴠegan-tier shit

It's basically assumed that all of congress is blackmailed

Torfaggot please.
The potus doesn't need congressional approval for declaration of martial law.

TICK TOCK, MOTHERFUCKER. YOU HAVE 24 HOURS BEFORE YOU’RE BANNED

Get out.