Racist chinks BTFO!

How will they ever recover?
dorksideoftheforce.com/2018/01/13/last-jedi-china-says-actors-un-pretty/
According to Chen Tao, the Star Wars expert and liaison, of sorts, in China expressed the reasoning behind why The Last Jedi is failing in China:
Um, we beg to differ. Every single one of the actors in The Last Jedi is incredibly beautiful, diverse, and flawless. Whoever shares this ridiculous opinion needs to get their eyes checked or change the lens in which they see the galaxy.
If that wasn’t offensive enough, Tao expressed that if Finn were a particular actor, the film would have impressed the Chinese crowd a lot more.
John Boyega is a stud, with good looks rivaling Will Smith and any Hollywood elite actor. It’s dumbfounding and reveals a more prominent issue. It’s not surprising, with China’s differing cultural views, but this is way over the top. The beauty of Star Wars is the wide variety of diversity, which The Last Jedi has in spades.

/ouryellow/

Okay, but you're not the Chinese market. So either Chinese people are part of a massive conspiracy or you might be wrong. I think you might be wrong, Neil.

Based chinks have improved while Amerimutts have turned to shit. How the mighty have fallen.

niggers are fucking ugly and disgusting
how is this news to anyone?

THE SOY FEARS THE CHINAMAN

How can tub of shit American girls even compete?

They can't. Cheeki breeki, cyka blyat!

i want to rape her corpse

Nuke Hollywood.

It's called convergence.
When USA dealt with communists they started to resemble one another.

Is this what's happening with nu-Holla Forums?

shit taste tbh

/ourchinks/

t. homsesexual

Go back to your cartoons, lad.

2D>3DPD

Dubdubs confirm, nothing beats 2D as it is the manifestation of ideal beauty.

Rau, rau, raus!

Hey genius, you realize you can move to another country if it bugs you that much right?

No, failing to reproduce isn't "cool"

No one is keeping ya, feel free to leave the country anytime.

lol angry goons detected

I never said don't procreate with 3DPD women, simply understand that 2D is superior.

She should pursue a career in ventriloquism.

BEAT IT TIL IT BLEEDS BROTHER

Are you too poor to move or something?

Yes, actually.

why do so many little white soyboys get angry about the fact that their women get far more sexual satification from the great yellow dick?

Same thing that happened to gamergate.

Go home Asian Masculinity, you're embarrassing your self.

Is this some form of """we want the Chinese audience"""?

Nah, it's all one guy. He's literally the only one posting this stuff.

In order for a meme to spread it has to be believable. Woman desiring to be fucked by literal pigs is more believable than yellow fever.

Sure is funny being in a thread where Holla Forums actively supports not having white gf's or a future for white people. What a whacky turn of events The last year has been.

you will never get rid of anime goon

>muh cartoon drawn by japanese men

pfft I bet she was flat as a pancake at 12

Is that Tori Amos?

Neat

um, no sweetie.. men aren't the only ones who draw cartoons. :)

I'm dying. It's like it's his sister and he wants them to go away so he can finish watching Soy of Thrones.

makes sense, you've got trannies and homo erectus as stars.

Where did Western civilization go wrong? Why is Japan such a better place?

Not one of them looks remotely human. Also, I thought these starts paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to fashion designers. Did someone point a gun to their heads and told them to wear that garbage?

The asian chick honestly looks the most bangable

That's a funny way to say "least horrifying."

My guess is that it has to do more with the dress than anything else. At least the goblin decided to dress in something feminine.

She's a little more thicc so I think she would be a good fuck

Gotta agree with the chinks.

Dumbo over here wasn't much help either.

Jap girls love him

But it is the chinks we are talking about.

Well, that explains why he wears his hair long.