Waifu Wednesday: "Holy shit, its wednesday!" Edition

It's that time of the week again, almost forgot what day it was. Post your waifu and tell everyone why you love her.

I LOVE JURI
SFV
Teddyloid with some Parov Stelar on the side.
JoJo part 4 and Stranger Things
Overworked and tired

Other urls found in this thread:

rinmarugames.com/games/421/421.swf
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=581547390
youtube.com/watch?v=BT1ircqQklo
youtube.com/watch?v=btPJPFnesV4
youtube.com/watch?v=1e_tWq4a11o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Isn't it Friday?

window girl > all

Is it finally time?

The best

kill urselves

I meant to be prepared this week, but ended up making some inappropriate things for a completely different board.

Oh, you beaten me to creating a waifu thread. Well then.
Remember that Nu-Fire Emblem is good and Tharja is best girl.

Bloodborne and Fire Emblem Fates
Hotline Miami 1+2 OST, V A P O R W A V E , and SiIvagunner
The Presidential Debate on Monday
Tried from college and worried as fuck about the ICANN issue.

Hey, I didn't know that Juri-user made a thread be for me.

It's Wednesday fam

DVA goblin, please leave

I refuse, my for the kimchee goblin is pure.

Why is she so perfect?

Divinity OS.
Dvorak.
DR3. The twist was terrible and obvious as fuck but at least it was nice to see my waifu is having fun in the afterlife. (5th pic related)
Tired.

Starlight Stage with a little dab of Insurgency when I run out of stamina ingame.
Porter Robinson's stuff.
Nothing. Thinking of picking up Amaama to Inazuma again though.
Pretty good but with a little bit of despair because midterms next week.

Changing my ID's because why not.

I must've only beat you by a couple minutes.

sounds like fun at least.

Playing any good games lately? Picked up Revelator on sale. Found out that I completely forgot how to play Bedman, I'm almost always better at animu fighters, and Jack-O is pretty fun. That user who had waifu'd her had good taste.

I love her because shes a qt with an adorable voice.
Rabi-Ribi
Mother 3 OST
Videos of cut content from various vidya
Better than yesterday.
Question time
What do you do to show affection to your waifu?

I like to give her kisses when I snuggle with her.

I got editing software so now I can make movies of my waifu.

I LOVE LUCINA

Blazblue, Nights of Azure, Ultra Street Fighter IV and Final Fantasy XIV

Aqours

Wrapping up airing anime, and beginning newer anime like Kaiju Girls. Which is adorable.

Alright. Today was pretty comfy. Went and met a bunch of people who played Blazblue whom I played USFIV with (I played Juri and did pretty good). Gonna go play it on Sunday. Looking forward to it.

Headpats

Where would you get the source material?

This model came out for SFM and Gmod today.

I don't really have a waifu, but I do have a favourite character to fap to.

What board you, triple nigger?

The Yangbro has arrived!

The Warriors for PS2
Yakuza and RWBY ost
New YouTube system shit's hot garbage yo.
Drained, but not out.

Well, Yang got two models for SFM.

I want to go running with Emi.

Peko and I reporting. I've been awake way too long but I still have things to do before I can curl up with her and sleep.
She's beautiful, kind, and she's a very warm person once you get through her intimidating exterior
Serious Sam
high pitched vrooms
Singapore Grand Prix. The race was a week ago but I like to pretend I still keep up with Formula 1
Tired as fuck. I nearly fell asleep in class

Hardcore bullying.

Alright I'll bite. Just this once I guess **I love her because I'm a manlet and she's huge and because although she's a cold bitch I feel her heart can shed the ice.

Used to be super autistic about her a couple of years ago but I cooled off, mainly when I stopped playing the game. Having your waifu as a main and losing half the time is suffering**

Doom II and Burnout: Takedown

Juntess - Under the Red Moon

Wolf - Edge of the World

Screeching Weasel - Anthem for a New Tomorrow

A.D. Police OVA

Nauseous, probably due to anxiety, otherwise quite apathetic.

>>>/vp/
you giga niga

Oh I forgot… The reason I love her.

I've made this fuckin post twice with both spoiler tags and none of them work what the fuck is this shit Hotwheels

You need to put the "" on a sentence or word without pressing enter. Like this**

As for your waifu, your tastes was good yet cold.

Teasing and headpats. Even if she gets angry ruffling her hair and petting her head usually calm her down. Then I tease her again.

Know how that feels like. Though she was never my waifu, I pushed myself to get good just to win with Tira, back when Soul Calibur was still alive. My fault since I tend to veer towards the weirder designs in fighting games.

what happened here, it's like a disaster zone

Well that's quite ridiculous, a year lurking and I thought it was the same. "Please let it work now fuck"

Likewise to your waifu, however I believe both Pyrrha and Ruby are better, the former has a nicer rack and the latter has the perfect face to cum on

Oh, I forgot OP's question.
She's beautiful, a qtpi, OP in magic+defense, crazy in a good way, and the best girl in Nu-Fire Emblem.

Don't you mean "for my"?

>mfw the Undertale SFM pron that will come out soon (Last pic related)

Hugs and kisses on the lips

Are you that user who makes the XPS shit on /vp/?

I want to passionately make love to a FROG while she's still wearing the suit

A lot of cuddling and I tell her I love her pretty frequently.
I don't always look the part when I tell her. It bothers me a little but I know she can relate to looking grumpy all the time

kisses and foot rubs

looks neat. Eye-patch master race is alive and well.

I know that feeling. But thats why you get better and stop losing so much. At least, thats what I do.

Only the most sick vile degenerate way possible like hugging her in the exact moment I would come home and praising her cooking skills.

Im glad you spoilered that, but god damn you are filthy.

You guys need better taste, in both games and waifus.

The only problem with XPS is that everything looks too shiny.

I gave up after a while, wasn't worth the emotional damage anymore y'know it got pretty bad

I wasn't half bad with her tbh, but what really fucked me over was that I wouldn't take any advice on her or use any tech that I didn't discover by myself. That was an incredibly stupid and autistic decision from my part.

Here's a old combo vid I did with with her

It's Wednesday already?
Finally started watching FoTNS.

Read the manga friendo, it's better and a lot gorier

Hey GoatBro, how's the day?

Tru, but I want to tend to her because of her current condition. Losing an arm and all.

Oh yea, changed ID

Found a good website to do so, I'll get on with it, fucking good shit.

same old same old

you?

give her headpats and hugs, and rely on her within reasonable amount

Hold hands while snuggling.

Yeah, i can completely understand that. There are days when I just get so discouraged and want to just hang it up, but she has a way of just keeping me going and Im getting better every day
The way I look at it, useful tech is useful tech. Doesnt matter where it comes from, its just a tool to help you get better. I can guarantee that the guys finding all this tech dont feel for her like I do. Besides, Im the only Jurifag that matters anyway.:^)

Neat vid though. I never really played that much SG, I stopped just after Eliza came out. I really liked Peacock, that black and white Steamboat Willie palette was great. I made a webm of some meaty set-up practice in SFV a while back, I guess I'll post it.

Lyn will always guide me towards tomorrow.

Bit of One Piece Warriors 3.

The only thing I know for real - Revengence.

El Cazador.

Tired, always tired.

Once in a generation storm moving through the area. Been awhile since I've seen rain like this.

On a scale of 1 to FUCK, how much rain is there fam?

Welp after finishing The Warriors game, I might say it's pretty good. The Armies of the Night was neato.

Just work, now I got a two day off tomorrow from work.

Dolores is best mechfu.

Quake.
Nine Inch Nails.
Nothing.
So fucking lonely holy shit I wanna cry.

Woah fuck that's loud

Which song?

About a 6. Tail end of the storm but still dumping alot of rain.

Got so bad in South Australia yesterday that pretty much the entire north of the state suffered a power outage. 1.7 million people. People couldn't call triple zero (Like 911) so they were asked to walk to the local station if possible.

top tier tastes

You can thank High Voltage for that.
This one
It fits pretty well with my current state

Are custom waifus okay?

rinmarugames.com/games/421/421.swf

I'm playing through the Saboteur right now, never have before. The climbing is sort of better than AC and Infamous, but everything else is kind of average. Pandemic was clearly in a rush to push out this game before they closed.

(checked)
a pair of dubs does not lie. Thank you, brother.

Yeah, I dont know. I recorded it at source resolution, and on my end it sounds no louder than the game does normally so maybe thats it.

didnt mean to spoiler that, excuse me.

Don't kill yourself user, please

That's pretty intense. Good luck not getting flooded man.

that's not too hard to accomplish

The tit bounce in that game, every time. Even the French sister girl has it and it's hilarious.
>mfw the first time you realize Skylar was a dirty whore playing you so you can be the dumb paddy soldier for some English fag

(Double Dubs Checked)
Thank you

Why do you live in such a shit country?

Is that the WW2 game were you play as some French that's trying to spot the Nazi or something?

Alright, if your waifu had a kid. Which trait would your kid have from your waifu?

To answer my own question, I would have a kid with Yang's blond hair.

Don't remind me. I'd rather live in Finland or Midwest America. Somewhere cold.

But mechs can't have kids

Charlotte the ultimate crit monster

Pikmin, was doing incredibly well until I got to Distant Spring and for the first time playing the game encountered Smoky Progg. I had no idea it even existed until this point.

Unfortunately not very hard for to imagine what Charlotte's child will inherit.

Probably his horns?

Tharja already has children with the avatar. She would give her magic stats to her children.

OR
Random vidya OSTs
Nothing really
Tired, fuck exams

Petting, cuddling and finding strong opponents to fight!

Eh, low self esteem does a number on you tbh, never really considered that valid plus she's a cold bitch, who in her bio, states she hates weak people, why the flying fuck would she give a shit about what I feel and not go for the strongest player? (isn't autism wonderful?)

You didn't miss much, SG at it's base is pretty kusoge and it doesn't look like it's gonna be updated fully with an actual roster and story soon.

That's a nice setup btw, get many people with it online? Tbh that combo is pretty much showing off, cuz it's not super practical, positioning has to be exact and the actions precise, plus it's corner only so it's not that useful.

Green hair, probably blue-green eyes.

I imagine our kid would be a little angry tyke, possibly worse than Ram. They would likely inherit some of Blanc's abilities considering she's a goddess.

Her des-pair, probably.

Team Fortress 2
PTR 2 soundtrack and the beautiful /cyber/ sounds of my computer.
Worried.

Glad to see everyone doing well for the most. Hope it continues to go well for everyone and for those who are not doing well, I hope things get better soon.

She was one of a kind and was the most amazing person in my life. Unfortunately, her game's canon had other plans that have resulted in shattering my hopes of being with her, and having no choice but for me to move on (couldn't do object-oriented waifuism. Didn't feel right)

I hope to god no other waifuist will ever have to go through that.

You'd be surprised how many people I get mashing crouch jab after EX Release, especially late in the game. There's a person under there somewhere, user. You just have to have the patience and a little bit of thick-headedness. The way I see it, there's a reason she chose you and not them.

The Warriors for PS2, pretty much GOTY back then.

DMC4:SE. Goddamn I love playing as Vergil.

Killer weapons are pretty good since introduction, though I think the only game where they were average was Awakening (used them once, unless you were over-leveled, they blew ass).

In Fates, it's ridiculous how somewhat easy it is to get high crits. Though only a handful of characters can really achieve that. Everyone else can barely just get to 40%, fewer get pass forty (and that's with S classes).

my waifu is toriel xD

imagine getting cucked by female huey

Been playing a lot of Paladins. Its neat

I don't blame you at all. HDN as a series practically encourages object-oriented waifuism considering how it involves multiple dimensions each with subtlely different versions of the same characters. I tend to imagine Blanc with a few similar traits, but I try not to stretch it, and if the series ends or she for whatever reason ends up written out, I'm not sure whether I would stay or move on. Back when I thought "waifus" were just favorites I was pretty fickle and switched depending on my tastes, and worried I'd be the same with Blanc eventually. But hey, it's now been a little over a year and I still have Blanc, so whatever happens, happens I suppose. Hope you're doing well.

Does your waifu lift?

How you doing FishBro?

Yes, if she can stop a punch from a mech she can be strong enough to handle everything.

She could lift me, all my friends and my entire family, so yeah I guess.

Probably a thousand swords swings every morning with the occasional lesson in horse archery.

things might get better
they never do

imagine cucking someone who did nothing wrong xDDDDDDDDDD

does lifting himself off the ground count

She lifts, a lot…

Wednesday is already almost over, and I haven't told everyone how much I love Sakuya!
But that's okay, with packing things and moving all my shit it's pretty much down to me, her, a laptop, and a bedsheet on the floor.

Bravely Second

C90 Touhou playlist

Star Trek: The next generation
although it's getting kinda super preachy with the 3rd season

tired from moving my shit, and I'll feel worse sleeping on the hard floor.

Our child would inherit her silver hair.

Cleaning, cooking, and learning how to take care of housework so she doesn't have to. Frequent hugs and surprise kisses while working.

No

im just giving toriel the big human cock :^)

well see that's the thing user, I believe she never 'chose' me. She found me, and I fell head over heels for her, but I had to prove myself worthy, so to speak. So in the end I had to go out there and fight the good fite to win her heart (god the autism is palpable). I failed so despair set in. Eventually I stopped caring and playing, and my life got better. IDGAF about her anymore, but I still keep the good memories, as a nice memento of the time passed.

Lol, that's pretty nice, you'd think people wouldn't push buttons after getting lambasted by a combo once and falling for that setup.

I've got this question during our relationship, is really troubling to take care of someone with a lost limb?

I LOVE TIFA
Mountainblade
Heavy Metal
YouTube letsplayers
Like taking a 7:30am class was a mistake

I want to hold hibari down by the neck, choking her while shattering her teeth with a hammer before bludgeoning her skull. I'd prefer to roll her over and crack her open from the back. I can pull her brains out while keeping her face somewhat intact to let me gouge her eyes out and remove her jaw. I'm very particular about empty eye sockets and broken mouths vomiting blood.

BlazBlue Central Fiction demo. I'm getting used to Rachel's new combo pathways and they're really cool, definitely a lot better than she was in Chronophantasma.
Been listening to a lot of Grimes lately. I blame /mu/
Haven't really been watching anything lately. I downloaded some movies but I don't know when I'll ever get around to watching them.
Pretty tired, just going to laze around today, maybe do some more writing for a little erotic CYOA text game I'm working on.

Man, Tifa is so hot. I really hope she doesn't get fucked up in the FF7 remake in some way.

So is Charlotte, I can't not use her in Fates. I always marry her to Leon so Foleo is her son as I think that makes sense, also Foleo is my favourite male character and I want him to have the best mum.

Yang is smoking too even though I don't like RWBY I really like Yang's design. I just have a thing for /fit/ 2D girls.

Hey TifaBro, I do hope that the remake doesn't get botched. I hope they keep the Honey Bee Inn.

It's true, I have to admit the show is not perfect. I have to give Monty Oum some credit for trying. I love all of Yang's designs tho.

HELLO MY DUDES

some friends recently got me into the FF mmo so there's that
nothing really exciting happening

Yeah the remake scares me too, but as far as I know Squeenix has yet to bow to the SJW's, so hopefully I wont have to bare witness to the love of my life being defiled like that.

Your waifu is really lucky to have you. I wish Junko did something like that to me.

I wouldn't know, my waifu only lost her limbs after death.

She's a big girl.

He trains really hard everyday.

For you.

I was about to say how fucked Forrest was going to be, but the mods would make him as nice Dark Flier or Butler (the other hybrid magic classes are average or outright suck).

Could be doing better to say the least, but could also be doing worse. I think it's more of how this new job's been affecting me over the past few months (I thought getting back into my field of study would be better, but I think I got my confirmation that I'm not cut out for desk/office work and setting if my mental state's any indication. Currently looking for something more physically active and not be as isolated from people as I am now. Maybe something that has me outdoors more).

To say that letting her go was painful would be the understatement of the year, but over time and having time to think of the situation and factors (as well as finally facing the evidence of how she was planned on being with Sol from the get go, fusion with Justice or not), I've come to better accept it but thank her for caring for me and giving me one of the best years of my life. Still, I can't deny I've been dealing with a lot of stress, anxiety, and depression (even some existential crises moments) dealing with work and having to let her go, but It's gotten better to an extent. Hopefully working on getting a better job and pursuing more things in life that make me happy will help more, and seeing everyone here happy helps.

I'm glad to hear that you two have been together for a year now. May you two have many more in the future.

Night folks.

HITOMI IS MAH WAIFU
[email protected]/* */ Starlight Stage, Gurumin and nuDOOM (might as well try it since denuvo is cracked)
some Bowie songs
Dragon Ball Super
tired

Her beautiful greyish blue eyes.

She's a Karate instructor and is always taking care of her body, so yeah.

Also, DR3 ends tomorrow, i just [Hope] its not too shit.

I wouldn't keep my hopes too high if I were you.
All I want is for Kohacka to make this trainwreck non-canon so we can all forget it ever existed.

I mean I get it, otherwise you wouldn't be able to explain how she ends up in DR2. I'm adverse to something happening to her though.

Her beautiful hair and eyes

I can relate. For all I know today is our last day together since the show ends tomorrow. I didn't even do anything for her today since I was in class half the day and exhausted the rest. I don't even know what to feel. I've dreaded this moment for so long I've become numb to it.
Object oriented waifuism doesn't work for everyone. Some waifus fit it like a glove but ones with a strict canon have no choice but to go on with the threat of their relationship getting nuked at a writer's whim.
It may well be tempting fate but I'm going to take tomorrow to be with her. I'll cook something nice and wait and see if this is the end or not.

She does but she's still not very big

It might be difficult but I don't think it would slow her down much and if it did I'd do whatever needed to be done for her.
Hardest part would probably be keeping her level in the case of something really debilitating. She would hate feeling like a burden given her very utilitarian attitude towards herself

Eh, it's not that bad. She only gets a few cuts here and there, that's all.

Morning HitomiBro.

Alright thanks for the advice PekoBro. Right now, there's problems from having her sister fight monsters that thrives on negative emotions. Making her happy again is a priority.

Not posting best girl? This Threads dumb

Morning to all the Waifubros
I was thinking of playing some The Warriors, and Crash Team Racing.

have to hide the neck because the seam between the retextured suit and the head looks like a harrowing poorly stitched scar

You tell me

Good morning!

Demolition Company.
Atrium Carceri, little bits of Julia Eckar.
The Truman Show.
Comfy.

Heya

I can tell from all the boulders she suplexed.

Morning.

good morning guys.
even though it's a little over midnight down here

whoops, wrong pic for the second one
oh well
polite sage

How do you find that character? I've beaten Undertale so many times and I've never before seen that vector-rabbit.

Also, Undyne is perfect waifu.

Yang did get herself a model for SFM. steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=581547390
Now I can see there's already a model rip from the game.

Morning, how you doing? I'm just doing some Crash Team Racing, collecting CTR tokens.

I've been bummed because I recently found out that God Eater Resurrection and God Eater 2 has Denuvo in it. Well, everything has Denuvo in it lately.
But otherwise, I'm feeling great, thanks for asking.
Still can't remember my dreams very well, but I'm already grateful for good sleep these days.

Chihiro Fujisaki is mai husbando. I fell in love with his kindness, intelligence, and cuteness.

Pokemon Y, when I get time
Death Grips "The Money Store" album
Archer again
Tired but fulfilled. Started some Java development classes last week, and I'm still a bit ahead of the curve from most of the other students. But I'm learning new things, and I can't wait to get to work on something particularly meaty. Chihiro's been super supportive of my decision to take these classes, even though it means I have less time to spend with him.

Yes (3rd pic related), but I think it's mostly to maintain aesthetics. He's not very strong.

Kind of an odd question, in this case. We're not really capable of having children in the normal sense. But Chihiro has made multiple sentient AIs that were all pretty darn intelligent like him. (4th pic related) So we could feasibly make a virtual sonnu or daughteru with any trait we wanted.

If we went surrogate or some other means, I'd think that our kid would wind up with green eyes of some shade. Chi-san has green-brown, while I've got grey-green.

My hopes are raised.

And a PNG version is made, notice that the flowers in the background must've mean something… Possibily Marigolds

Finally got a moment to check this thread today.

I'd have to say her eyes above anything else.

Noice without the thigh cut-out's looks better

at least the good memories are there for you, I suppose.

always good to have you here man, good to see you taking the time to keep coming back. I hope everything straightens out for you and things continue to get better.
you and me both.

Very nice

Damn I love Junko's new theme. I can't wait for the OST to come out.

We are approaching the zenith. Soon, she will realize herself, but what will I become afterwards?

Are you saying that your waifu is an entity that bases itself off of other existing characters?

If you give her a name, then sure it might.

Plutia is a qt.

A mechanical arm would have been better.

We are but hours away from the subs. I really wish they don't drop the ball too hard.

This isn't Jade Cocoon user, you can't just merge all of your favorite 2D crushes to make an ultimate waifu for yourself. Shit doesn't work that way.

AND WHY NOT? waifu sciences are a new field he…or I could make a new discovery…

I AM MAKING A PERFECT FRANKENSTEIN WAIFU AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO STOP ME!

This board ain't big enough for the two of us.

Didn't Squenix censored the Western version of FF Type-0 HD and Star Ocean 5? Also, there is a rumor going around that Squenix might had censor FF15.

also

It's a worrying sign, especially if it's a rumour.

smh
tbh
fag

Doesn't work that way.

This is why you don't play god. And I agree with JuriBro

so anyway how was you fags days

you're both getting cucked

We having a boulder suplexing contest?

Deviantart tier autism

I'll put the fix on the to-do list.

Wondered if you could do something with that Yang model in SFM? I got the link in the spoiler at

Oh you.

Why is this thread still up, isn't it Thursday, or did I miss something?

This thread was used to be lively with JackOBro, and WeissBro. It's really tragic seeing them separate, it really hurts with them gone.

It's not at all uncommon for these threads to last a few days.

They'll come back hopefully

Jack-Obro, I know, is still around. He just doesnt post as much, which is understandable given the circumstances.

fuuuck

Welcome to the "Your waifu's game got censored" club. Enjoy your stay.

Thought the FF15 censorship might be a rumor based on one image of that princess getting her breast smaller in the official release and there is no proof yet that it's totally censored because Cidney was not part of the leaked images. But how things are going on in vidya right now, I have no hope for the FF7 remake to be uncensored

Taken from /rwby/ I must've noticed the promo art got some symbolism going on…

Looks like I can and it certainly looks interesting. Lighting has no effect on the model and the look is very distinct.

And just to be clear, I'm using XPS (Xnalara Posing Studio) which is why it might look different than in SFM. XPS also can't open SFM models directly, but luckily that model had been ported for XPS too.

It's very late now, but I shall return if the thread is still alive or next week

I dunno. She does look older than a teenager.

This club sucks

Honestly I have no hope for the FF7 remake at all

All these censors were unjustified, and happens for no reason. Bully Treehouse localizers when?

Well it's nice that Yang's model is XPS compatible. Didn't knew some SFM models are comfortable to XPS

I need to mention these models aren't good looking with lighting enabled. Pic related.

I think that person was shitposting in his reply. Reads like "I don't know about post ID's"

also post your waifu or fuck off back to your meme board. It's like you're my stalker or something

Just finished watching the episode.
>hurr everyone is alive and gets a happy ending
Eh, it was about as bad as I was expecting it to be. Literally anyone would have been a better "final boss" than that whiny beta faggot.

So hows that cucking doing fam?
:^)

There is a reason for all of the censorship; Money. 2nd pic related
A Nintendrone was calming that people were bullying Memehouse/NOA employees at E3 2016 for the censorship in that Fire Emblem Persona game. Last pic related (even though it's only pic that I have with that nintendrone's Miiverse post; but whatever.)

Fuck, I forgot to post the last pic. Sorry.

How's that dead forever and you can't do anything about it ever fam?

Waifus are for losers.

pretty good

Sometimes good memories are what you need to carry on, despite the suffering of current existence and bad memories, a good memory is a breath of fresh air.

Good luck on your future fights user though, may you carry the Juri banner high and proud. Don't forget, Don't believe in yourself, believe in the Juri that believes in you. and as a fellow waifufag that mained his waifu in a fitegame, I believe in you too.

youtube.com/watch?v=BT1ircqQklo
youtube.com/watch?v=btPJPFnesV4
youtube.com/watch?v=1e_tWq4a11o
have some cool tunes for the training room.

In all honesty, I'd take that fate over being anywhere near trash lizard any day of the week.

I know, it's great!

Woah, slow down your roll, you're pointing out too many obvious things at once.

I'd rather know now. Am I done?

i'm in the mood to do some drawin
mind you, i'm pretty shit, but practice makes perfect and all
i'll draw the first person that responds

Draw some product placement for taco bell.

Was it necessary to bring Kirigiri back?
Couldn't Naegi go to pound town with Asahina?

Welp, overall the anime was a disappointment but I had many laughs with the amount of absurdity and stupidity it brought.
At least Im free from Danganronpa, until we get DR V3 that is.

My waifus

good taste

You just wanted your waifu to be ruined don't you?

Cyber bullies go home.

it's thursday, go back to your steam groups

nah

featuring goat boy just for you

let me know if you see a radioshack

Nah, at least I don't think so. They seemed to have the same relationship they had in DR2.

Yeah, same here. It was so bad it was actually kind of funny.
V3 looks promising though. I hope Hitler-kun doesn't die too soon.

Why is her eye colour different in the two models, Yangbro?

Hitler-kun is already dead on conception, not even the Japs are free.

Well shit, I guess that's that. Barring some unforeseen development in V3 we're in the clear.

There's a thing I followed in the source material on some details.

Well there's two moods Yang will be in, depending on the eye colour.

Purple is her calm form, and pretty much a fun loving fighter.

Red is pretty much "Fucking pissed" mode, it only happens when someone drop a small strain of hair from her. She'll be mad over this.

It only happened to me once, and I can say it's scarier than it looks.

What?

I'm guessing it's because of her Goldilocks

I have a theory that Yang might be a quarter Grim. Might explain why her mother carries around a skull and her angry temperament.

The jews fear the samurai, and Kodaka in particular doesn't give a shit about triggering people. Ultra Despair Girls had child prostitution and even a "don't get raped" minigame. And the best part is that SpikeChun forced NISA to localize it 100% uncensored.
I wouldn't be surprised if Hitler-kun turned out to be one of the most likable characters in the game.

According to Kodaka, V3 will have nothing to do with the other games so I think you're safe for now.
>implying she won't be the mastermind again

Yang doesn't like people who mess with her hair, others paid the price.

Thinking about it, I doubt Yang would be a Grimm. I can understand that she has anger issues, but I find some theories interesting.

Hilter-kun dindu nuffin.

How the hell would someone even become part Grimm anyways?

lel

you bet your ass
Hopefully you're right and it won't be fucked.

From my trip to the FNDM, I've seen a few austists making OCs that are "part Grimm" and it's pretty cringe, the most infamous goes to "Garrett Strider."

Seeing OCs like this is more common than Alicorn OCs, and that's just scratching the surface.

I've already made an OC, and had a drawfag commission it for me in pic related.

fuck that took a while

inb4 votekick

Kek, you want a real laugh though?

Look up some of the shit on FanFiction.net.

My personal favorite is the one where Ruby is betrayed by almost fucking everyone and becomes some kind of overlord for the Grimm

So, you know how Salem looks like a human right, what if there were other intelligent Grimm that could walk around in a human form. Said grimm falls in love with a human, yadda-yadda, Yang could have beast blood in her.

Kinda like Ninian in Blazing Sword.

Is it any good? The trailers looked cool but I never bothered to watch it because I hate RT.

I can understand it. Season one is setting the team up and is rough over all. Season two is kinda confusing as to what happens. Season three is a bit more structured and has some ball-kicking despair stuff happen at the end.

RWBY has always been kinda meh for me. It's just something to watch at this time of year really.

I thought I'd be really happy with this outcome but I don't feel any different. A little relieved but apart from that, unchanged. I'm still going to have some celebratory drinks

So I was playing DW2003 and I have to ask, what's the fucking point of forging those five legendaries for anything other then fighting the real leaders of the Amaterasu server?

The signature items for each partner digimon pretty much boost like 90% of their stats when all four are equipped with no downsides.

you just answered yourself

Oh boy, if it's funnier than "Cloud mows the lawn" I dunno what can top this.

I honestly don't want my Yang be a Grimm. I can see some people having a Grimm trait along, but the Grimm's colour scheme is from team RWBY itself.

Some of the good fights Monty Oum has to offer, but a Faggot named "Jaune" will make your viewing experience as miserable as possible for four episodes. Junko would enjoy torturing this whiny cunt.

Shows some improvement, and setting up a arc for next volume.

AKA the story picking up, and now characters die. But only three and Yang losing her arm to a Vergil Rip off

It's an alright show, and I had to praise Oum for trying. It may not be the best, but it pulled through decently.

If I can muster up the resources, I should recommend a torrent site for all the episodes, or share you my blu rays.

I see. Maybe I'll give it a try someday when I have nothing better to do.

Sounds like a good plan to me. I wish I had something to drink besides sparkling water and tea.

I fully haven't decided yet, I'm so indecisive when it comes to this.

Although Ciri is bretty qt

I am already cumming.

i already did my cucked friend
see

>his waifu isn't the shoah master himself Phil Collins

cuck is meme, cuck is dead

long live cuck

So, if your waifu were real for a day, what would you do?
I'd spend the entire day cuddling and watching Charlie Kaufman films.

Cuddling, definitely cuddling. It would just be nice to be close to someone for once.

no thats my god

oy vey, get a load of this goyim
I bet he isn't even one of G-d's chosen

IT'S ANODDA SHOAH

I think I'd go for a repeat of the zoo date but go downtown to this sushi place I know instead of straight home. We can look at the animals, hold hands, eat, get drunk, then back home to cuddle and all that

It is fixed because that's a good use of my time.

It's almost nice having a waifu belong to a game in a series that's ended. Sure there's not going to be much more official stuff of her. But that means her story is at an end and can't change anymore.

Morning again Waifubros.

looks great man, thanks!

With numbers like those, they are despair.

Woot.

It's late, I'm bored. So might as well count them up.
There does seem to be a great concentration of dubs in a waifu thread, maybe because the thread doesn't burn out as quick as a dubs thread and stays up for a few days, thus gaining more dubs over a longer time.

Keep up the good work XPSAnon.

Good morning fam

Nice work there, do you have any other models?

Morning TifaBro. Having two days off is really comf, now I got the time to draw Yang.

I should get back to drawing, really unfortunate that I don't have a tablet, so I might resort to my pencil and notebook.

Hey, fam. Nothing wrong with paper and pencil from time to time.

Today is Friday, this is 100% circlejerk and all other board culture threads manage to respect their timeframe. Mark protecting you guys was a mistake.

d.va user had the right idea spamming till bumplock

Okay I tried, I should get back to drawing more.
I had a hard time on anatomy itself.

Traditional methods of drawing are a whole lot easier imo. Something about the disconnect from what you're drawing on bugs me.

late as fuck on this but still
I appreciate the words of confidence (and the Gurren Lagaan reference) and I have no intention on quitting and I'm even doing well. Been dancing around Ultra Silver for a couple days and hopefully I'll get it before too long.

inb4: thread lasts until next Wednesday

You'd think Tifa is a character who'd have a good model available. Then again what do I know, maybe one of these looks better than I give credit for. Probably the middle one, although that and the left one have some pretty glaring flaws.

I can see how, but I think the right side is better. Requesting Yang and Tifa tho.

I'd say the middle as well, the lighting effects on two look like dogshit

It happens, I already drew my waifu so there's that. DvaBro should start shitposting by now. Meanwhile I might assume RubyBro is away.

Gonna check those.

>Thunderbolt season 2
Just another quiet day really.

I'm not too surprised, the waifu thread on /a/ has been on for two weeks and will probably last for quite a bit longer

T H I G H F U
H
I
G
H
F
U

I LOVE THARJA!!!

I LOVE YANG!!

Quads confirm your love for her

I love Peko and those digits

I'm here to tell you your waifu is a shit but that's quite the nice get

I love Lyn's thighs. But also her.

I love Charlotte.

I love best goat tbh

I want to torture and kill Hibari so bad. I'm heartbroken knowing I can't just abduct her and record her whimpering and crying in fear, blindfolded in a basement somewhere where I could slowly take her apart.

I hope i'm not late to post my waifu.

Super Mario Bros. X 2.0

London Philharmonic Orchestra - Greatest Video Game Music Album 1

The End of Evangelion

I have chips and peanuts so i'm feeling fine.

Juri needs this to be her swimsuit outfit

(checked)
I LOVE JURI

I LOVE TIFA

(fukken checked)
I love Junko!

I LOVE VALKYRIE

I LOVE EUGEN

I love naoto

Dude spoiler it.

I want Junko to break my legs and arms with a hammer and then hang me upside down, slit my throat and watch me bleed to death with a smile on her face.

I LOVE IKAZUCHI

Do you really? That sounds really, really painful.

I want goat to help us get to the bumplock so we don't fucking keep this thread up until next week

Yes, because that would mean she really loves me.

I-I see. That's quite the devotion, enduring that just for proof of her love.

Relax dude, it isn't like someone's gonna get triggered for a vag slip.

what are you, fucking gay?

The user already did get triggered.

I want to hold hands with Yang, and cuddle her.

My bad, but nice Waifu.

All you gotta do to redtext is add two = around your text.
easy

kek I somehow figured out the second one

Alrighty then

Testin'

Just lurk more newfag.

Fun fact, most anons don't know about.
Redtext works on the same line as other text, you just gotta add two - in front so the server knows.

Thank you! Yang is cool too.

>you will never do any of that____ with your waifu

That's super lewd
I want to go on a long trip with Peko, riding around on trains and holding her close if she falls asleep beside me

I'd go flower viewing with Lyn. Seeing sakura trees lose their petals in spring is pretty.

it's time for the most spooky month

Time for spooks!

I LOVE HITOMI
Welp, see you guys next week.
Be safe.

Would Lyn be scared of anything? She was when she faced Nergel and the Fire Drake but after fighting dead copies of people, I don't think there would be much that would scare her.

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

Why ain't Jack-Obro posting as much?

Yeah, now that you mention it. A certain lantern is missing from these threads. Last I heard he was getting a new job or something but that was months ago.

Yes.

Not sure about that, wasn't it in DR IF where a situation was created where she felt despair. I forget the specifics.

I was wondering the same thing about Peko. As far as I know there isn't anything she's particularly scared of. Anyone can be startled though, so there's that but for both of us all it'd be is a really good way to get hit

They aren't together anymore because of what happens to her character. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.
He still shows up from time to time. He made a few posts in this thread

That sucks. Jack-O bro is always positive.I'm glad he still visits.

I'm not sure what you mean. Feeling (and causing) despair is her favorite pastime, that's why she killed her own sister in DR1 and her childhood friend in DR/Zero.

That's a lot more gentle than what I was imagining
And then we'd laugh since from what I gather it's pretty hard to get seriously hurt by one of those

You're right. Don't know what I was thing. I'm tired. I'm going to bed.

Yeah, cause they do wear protective padding when handling bokken, which is the other type of wooden sword. Maybe shinai are more soft or something.

I actually don't know for sure what she carries, I just searched for kendo stick to get the proper term.
Shinai are several pieces of bamboo assembled that spread out on impact. It acts like its own cushion so even a very large person couldn't leave anything worse than bruises

feels bad man

Guess who's late. Nice to see the thread up. I looked on Wednesday and didn't see, not that I looked very hard.

If she did that, you'd probably end up in the hospital because her shinai has a real sword hidden inside it.

ID change due to after work things. I might assume RubyBro is busy.

Hey HikageBro, good to see you here. How you doing?

aw well i missed it

It wasn't up until pretty late on Wednesday

Oh right. I imagine that would still be subject to the way shinai disperse their impact force so I doubt it'd be life threatening

Oh well, might aswell…

Remember to love your waifu, and prepare for a spooky time.

Looks like we're done for now. Hold those waifus close and be sure to let them know how much you love them

Lyn~

I LOVE LUCINA