WHAT THE FUCK?! CNN HOST THREATENS TO TAKE AZIZ VICTIM'S JOB!

We need to get this bitch fired. This is literally victim blaming. Just watch it. She threatened to take the job of the girl who was raped.

hooktube.com/watch?v=y4bAULTwAJU

She signaled she knows where the girl works. That's a very badly veiled threat to dox and take her job.

CNN IS AIRING THREATS TO TAKE RAPE VICTIMS JOBS!

You posted outside your containment board, pls go back >>>Holla Forums

What part of "allegations" do you not fucking understand? Is there proof of Aziz raping the girl?

Holy shit. CNN is brazen as fuck.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/reddit/

OP, you talk as if this was in any way a new thing for CNN. It's not.

where's the proof any of the white men accused and had their careers destroyed did anything?

Literally none of them did anything wrong. Not even Louis Cuck K. himself.

all indians are rapists

I said White men not jews

This. Not even Franken did anything wrong. It's clear as day he is joking, his finger tips are barely touching and there's A BULLETPROOF VEST between her and her breasts. Holla Forums is just a bunch of dishonest kikes. Not to mention she spent that tour sexually harassing multiple people herself.

The thing is, even if the "allegations" are 100% correct, Pajeet genuinely dindu nuffin wrong, he just went on a date with and made some moves on a girl who later decided she didn't like that so she's now accusing him of rape/sexual harassment. The whole #MeToo and #TimesUp crap is getting so ridiculous (and hitting so many "allies") that even fringe leftist media outlets like CNN are saying it's too much. So now, and only now that it's affecting their beloved celebrities, regret rape is no longer considered real rape. If you get thrown out of college for it then tough luck, suck it up, but famous people shouldn't have to put up with that kind of bullshit, you know, they are important.

To bitter virgins this is a crime punishable by death.

What do you mean?

Technically your pic isn't wrong, going out or even wrongly interacting with the average college womyn nowadays is like playing russian roulette.

Well in that case shouldn't both of them get blamed for it?

It depends. If it's just for being a friendly chat, then it's harmless, but if it's a relationship then yes, he has a point.

Other than the MGTOW crap in his first sentence, I agree with that post. I don't care that he's innocent, seeing male feminists get their careers ruined by bullshit sexual assault accusations is a beautiful thing. He was pushing for this kind of thing, only hoping that it would happen to other people and not him. Serves him right.

fix'd

You forgot the Beyoncé gif, sweety.

Joke's on you, my mom's right downstairs.

Pretty much this.
That he was pushing himself as some relationship expert on top of all his virtue signalling when you peel back the curtain a little and it turns out he's horribly inept with the opposite sex makes this much sweeter.
I hope they keep going after his dumbass accuser hard too because it's going to draw out other girls who actually were assaulted by him, there's been rumors swirling around him for years.

You do know that this TimesUp group is working on lobbying lawmakers to pass draconian feminist laws, right? Both in the workplace and out of it. It's only a matter of time now. This is what Mark Wahlberg donated 1.5 million dollars to.

you're literally a simple minded nigger who can't see past his, probably very large and very crooked, nose.

So when it comes down to femcunts or currynigger rapefugees they would choose their precious diversity.

I was in your mom's downstairs last night nerd

OOOOHHHH

He's a curry nigger.

Oh yes, we should stand with the Based Hollywood Jews and Pajeets who are the first line of defense against feminism, and definitely not its biggest supporters. The more retarded the witch-hunts in Hollywood get, the more likely people will start doubting the whole rape culture nonsense. Defending Ansari would do nothing to stop whatever law proposals that article is talking about.

ITT anons realize that a brown 'man' is more important than a woman.

PLEASE DO NOT THROW FEMINISM BACK AT US
t. lefty

The fact that any of you care about this trash makes you cucks.

In fact, the whole point of the CNN clip in OP was that these type of dumbshit accusations could end up damaging the whole movement. Great then, I hope they keep coming. CNN and most of the media sure didn't give a fuck when this shit was sweeping across most universities, only now they think they have to fight back.

This is top-tier kikery, schlomo. I commend you.

SHUT IT DOWN