Doom Guard is the leader of white nationalism

youtube.com/watch?v=h04Ry1BpZpE&t=14s

youtube.com/channel/UCzl4qFWg-MC3migORQEdIvw/videos

doomguard14.weebly.com/ - high energy antisemitic rants

REMEMBER TO SAGE, HIDE, AND REPORT CUCKCHAN THREADS.

The opinions expressed in the video seem fine, but the sound quality is terrible.
Please compress your audio at a higher bitrate.
The high frequency distortion just gave me a headache.

Until these faggots start having white babies and large white families, their e-celeb faggotry is worth dick.

He may have a decent channel, but this thread is fucking gay.

What an excellent notion comrade, I mean compatriot. But remember we call ourselves alt right now. Will I see you at the tiki toarch rally? We have a buss split between us and antifa so we can pretend to fight one another.

I HATE E-CELEB THREADS!
Also a leader must survive duels as is customary to become leader, if he has no challenges to his reign or has not stopped any challenges then why follow him? At least for first blood.

Muh e-celebs. No, it just pisses me off that so many people have latched on to controlled opposition nationalism. Thanks for reminding me this board is for nihilistic incels only though.

ishiggydiggy
wow boy gee i sure do love trs i better subscribe to this based chad's podcast too :DDDDDDd

Quit shilling your channel, and if you hate it get the fuck out.

go back to 4/pol/ where you just came from because your love for cocks ecelebs is prevalent there

He's a faggot with no white kids of his own, and needs some faggot to shill his shit.

He can choke on a million white dicks for all the good he's doing the white race.

E-celeb garbage.

What have you done for the white race? Wrote some jaded messages on anonymous message board? Gj

I see naming the incel really set you guys off

How many white kids do you have? None? Oh ok

for the white race i have donated thousands of dollars to jewish controlled opposition leaders and i also shill them on 8/pol/ to further potentiate their ability to stiffle true dissent to zog

also for good measure

i like you doomguard, but please don't shill your channel on h8chan.

Reminder that complaining about "e-celebs" is a Holla Forums move.
Just consider that term and how it sounds: Gay as fuck.

Bumping this thread just to spite antifa faggots.

Not defending eceleb faggotry but Hitler didn't have those things.

No. Anyone who has ever shown their face will on camera is suspect. Destroy all ecelebs. Destroy all masons.