TrumpDoom - Make America Great Again

Sup Holla Forums I thought you might enjoy this Doom Mod.

mega.nz/#!8gxATDiY!Yr_PUwk1xCy1KYaehl6tRGfx0AFvzoE_T1--9o9RKxs

Enjoy!

Other urls found in this thread:

www79.zippyshare.com/v/oe52gEZW/file.html
mediafire.com/file/4r6fe1sbxhw2gbe/Moon_Man_v1_1.pk3
wad-archive.com/wad/2781793ecb5b60b0dc40ba37c1572c05
archive.is/kh3Ip
archive.is/jlIc9
archive.is/IhgYm
allfearthesentinel.net/download?file=moon_man_v1_3_1.pk3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Which Doom?

shit thread

Doom 2

pics or didn't happen

Looks legit.

check mine

impressive

An actual working pac man machine? this is way better than those shitty ACS arcade ones. God bless you OP, today you were not a faggot.

Doom thread exists though maybe posting it in there is a better option than making it it's ownthread

meh I did it for op

pretty cool

Oh hey what's this, IDF DOOM?

This mod also works with Zandronum 3.0 all you need to do is removing the +DONTTHRUST flag and that's it. Because 3.0 doesn't have stuff from ZDoom 2.8.1

Also why the hell has this map pack no version number?

This, I'm sure plenty of anons are willing to play your mod in there

WHERES THE FUCKING MOONMAN HATRED MOD?
GET ON IT
FUCKING GAME EVEN HAS AN FPS MOD NOW

easiest way to remove that?

Someone should make a Duke Nukem pack with Trump quotes.

And this. I am very disappointed there is no nigger hunt mod for Hatred.

Blergh , call me when they make this for DooM 4

(checked)
1: Download Slade3
2: Open TrumpDoom.Wad
3: Select Decorate.txt
4: Ctrl+F type in +DONTTHRUST at the first field
5: Press Replace all

This looks like shit, fuck off

Can anyone link me the most recent version of moonman wad?

thanks

Damn, I was making a basic Trump mod months ago but gave up on it. Yours is way better though.

Mirrored: www79.zippyshare.com/v/oe52gEZW/file.html

Shouldn't that be "Make Mars Great Again" or "Make Hell Great Again". Step it up OP.

Why not make a Super Mario 64 mod where you replace all of Mario's wahoos with Trump's bing bing bongs?

The mod takes place in America though

Good job, OP. You did good.
inb4 Holla Forums shitters

I think we're safe, Holla Forums doesn't actually play videogames anyhow

More like Trump is DOOMED this coming election.

DOOMED to win right amigo?

Not according to the after debate polls

I'm sure you'll be one of the first to be deported, Carlos.

You can't joke your way out of having to BUILD WALL

You have to go back, amigo.

Fuck outta here.

It's good, but it's also a missed opportunity, it needed to have Trump saying stuff like Duke Nukem and more custom enemies, still, a good effort.

No one's working on your meme wad anymore m8 :^)

Yeah, the wolfenstein enemies for bernie supporters need a recolor so they look like commies, at the very least.

Trump and some of the level textures should be added to MoonDoom, they'd both fit well together

I wanted to add this, I really did, but I had a hard time finding usable quotes that didn't sound like garbled ass.

I also wanted to give him an alt-fire for the Firing Glove so that you could "hire" monsters to fight for you.

If someone wants to do that, be my guest. Use any of the resources as you see fit.

Bump to get more politics threads on page 1 to slide video games.

Don't know why you didn't pick the LOW ENERGY option, because that's exactly what this mod is.

He admired his wasn't as good as the one in the OP. Guess you must be low energy if you didn't catch that.

Trump pretty much choked when Hillary called him out on the whole 'false birther' thing. This is your candidate, people. No, Hillary's not any better, and for different reasons, but the truth is that Trump is just a shitty forced meme that will die when he starts making the same boneheaded decisions that plague every other dipshit that tries to hold the unfortunate position of ruling this shitshow for a few years.

This mod could be fun, I guess. I mean it is fucking DOOM after all. Still, there are a multitude of better crafted mods out there. Whatever, have your fanfare, it makes no difference.

Trump is what Ron Paul used to be in 2012. The Holla Forums meme candidate for the elections.

Saying "wasn't as good" implies you actually put any kind of real effort into his mod to begin with.
This mod might as well be called Jeb!

This is a thread about a Doom mod, don't know what the fuck you're rambling about

People liked and memed about Ron Paul and Trump for the same reasons, they're both the underdogs the media is sent to shit on. The only difference is Trump is both aware of how the media shafted Ron Paul (as evident by the fact he hired Ron's campaign manager) and has the money to fight back against the media, unlike Ron Paul

And its glorious because the media is fucking pissed evidently

Thanks for correcting the record!

Yes i know you're a hillary shill, that's why you're trying to slander trump with shitty games

Good stuff, maybe merge it with some of the assets from MoonDoom or Holla Forums.wad for extra Jewish tiers.
mediafire.com/file/4r6fe1sbxhw2gbe/Moon_Man_v1_1.pk3
wad-archive.com/wad/2781793ecb5b60b0dc40ba37c1572c05

Nigger Hillary's people started the Birther thing.
archive.is/kh3Ip
archive.is/jlIc9
archive.is/IhgYm

polls are mostly rigged anyway

Some problems I noticed:
Also I still can't figure out how you're supposed to reach that air duct in map02

das old mayne

here I gon spoonfed u you fucking commie nigger allfearthesentinel.net/download?file=moon_man_v1_3_1.pk3

There's a vent you can bust and crouch jump in.

Backpack will always do that. Randi has stated there was nothing he could do about this it's an inherited part of Zdoom unfortunately. Unless I'm not understanding you.

For the firing glove, change r_maxparticles from 4000 to something higher in the console.

Pacman, I found out that if you hold down the key before you get to the spot, he'll almost always go through the path, unless it's broken on a more recent GZDoom.

All doors will unfortunately. If they don't have crushing mode on, ZDoom will occasionally push the door out of bounds.

Polls are rigged so international financiers can bet on the outcomes and make mad dosh.

Found another big bug: loading a save at the start of the time attack map fucks up the crushers in the next room, totally blocking off the hall.

A pretty easy workaround would be to set the crushers to only start when the player approaches.

I wish it had custom quit messages, like "Are you kidding me? Is that a joke?" or "But there's already safe spaces in the game!"

I had no clue about this. This sounds more like a ZDoom bug though, IMO.

I wish I had done that now that you mention it. Good idea though.

Difference is Trump is fucking unstumpable

10/10, OP actually did something.

Well where's the webm?

Grabbed it and gonna give it a try later tonight, should be good for a few cheap laughs if nothing else. Glad to see some more OC coming out of this board.

Butthurt larpfag or retard nihilist?

It's a full mod user. 16 Maps, plus two endings. I hope you enjoy it. Let me know if you can't find all the secrets on Map12.

Is the bad ending triggered in any way other than beating the game in SJW mode?

Shows how stupid they are that they jump from a libertarian to an authoritarian. They can't think for themselves and follow memes.

No, only if you beat it on SJW mode.

You could also do it like this: Type Skill 0 into console, then type Map16. Walk into the office and talk to Hillary.

Here's your (you)

Are you retarded?
Being forced to jump form X candidate to Y another candidate is fault of the "democratic" system which forces people to support one of 2 parties. you're the one that can't figure it out.

Even if that's true, Trump is still miles better than War With Russia Clinton or Open Borders Johnson.

Remember, Fight like Trump.