Another Nigger Gets Accused of Sexual Assault

HAHA I FUCKING LOVE FEMINISM

yahoo.com/entertainment/seal-investigation-sexual-battery-125826163.html

>>>/reddit/

Juuuust a few days after he called Oprah a hypocrite. No, it's not suspicious AT ALL.

This. It's come a long way from the Anita Sarkeesian days and it's actually pretty alright now. I can get behind this.

it's gonna be funny watching (((usual suspects))) changing the narrative every few days based on the race of the accused

lol

Came here to post this. Also reminder ZOG media invented the shithole story to take Trump’s MLK memorial out of the news cycle.

I want reddit and leftykikes to leave

Based nigger in a MAGA hat!
>>>/reddit/

Why is Trump honoring dead communists again? He did the same thing when that fat shit Heather Hayes died he called her "an American hero."

BURN THE COAL

Lel. Cute projection, so cute I’ll throw you a redpill: King was murdered for embed related, not for anything related to civil rights. Arguably the greatest speech of the 20th century, won’t hear it in any public school let alone Holla Forums or plebbit.

Sure thing fellow 1488 aryan user
>>>/israel/

Commie or no he had the balls to speak his conscience and was murdered by the same lot responsible for the USS Liberty a year earlier.

he was literally a kike commie puppet, fucking retard

Communists killed their pet shill because his reputation was about to be destroyed. It was far more valuable to make him a martyr.

But he literally did nothing wrong, but shit on Oprah you nigger.

Yeah he was such a puppet he had to be silenced and his murder covered up after the fact right? Notice how threatened you faggots are by MLK, Cosby or any other black who tries to elevate his people out of a victimhood mentality.

is there a board for retarded boomers we can direct you to?

He was assassinated for going off script, same thing that happened to JFK, doesn't mean he wasn't a kike puppet, he was financed by Moscow ffs.

Lurk for 2 years before posting newfag

Don’t you have a first post to go get?
>>>Holla Forums

Kikes or useful retard libshit democrats (like you) need niggers to stay niggers, a permanent underclass voting block to keep the id political machine running.
Been 50 years time to come up with a new strategy, rabbi.

Just goes to show what subcattle entertainers are. Absolutely no forethought.

This is your mind on nu-Holla Forums

I know since the r/the_donald invasion nu/pol/ hasn't been the sharpest knife in the drawer but come on.

funny how it was never a problem until white people were perceived to vote that way

I have a feeling (I hope) he's just pretending to be retarded

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What does women ass taste like?

Like ass.

STDs

Lewd. I think I'd still kiss women ass even if they didn't kiss back. 😚

I didn't say slut ass.

Oh look he was obviously a muslim too.

Didn’t call him a hero or a saint though I wouldn’t disagree with the former.
So being pro-Trump makes you a nigger lover now too? Ffs you guys need to stop, even sargoy’s added “purity spiraling” to his list lexicon.

That would be putting out disinfo and propaganda in order to avoid any discussion of the ideas. Keep everyone distracted by race if that doesn’t work use gender if that doesn’t work use sexual orientation et cetera. What are you pretending to hate him for anyway, integration? If that’s the case why would you use the same tactics to shut down whites who are pro-segregation?

I'm sure niggers will stop being niggers instantaneously if we ignore race (as if that's possible)

BASED aids patient in a MAGA hat!

Is this the state of Holla Forums now? Where it's been overran by plebbitors who think a degenerate nigger communist is BASED? What a shame.

This is your mind on nu-Holla Forums

UGHH
how the great have fallen

If he was subhuman and willing to die for his convictions what does that say about you? Also
Muhammad Ali was called those things too, guess that means you must be for racemixing then right? Look forward to your answer since only a dumb nigger would reply with muh dick sans any kind of logic.

Are you a bot?

Not being NDF but I don't think he has ever nigged in the media, he's educated and he could actually sing. If anything him having his career and banging Heidi Klum would be considered playing whitey by most murikkan niggers.

I wonder if that nigger and this sow share a dermatologist.

Why did you crumple the photo before scanning and posting it?

The irony in this shit, you're talking about dumb nigger logic, and here you are with some dumb nigger logic. Me calling a racemixing communist nigger degenerate what he is, somehow conflates to me enjoying racemixing and something about Muhammad Ali? What in the fuck are you smoking there? You know what I take it back, that's not dumb nigger logic, that's a lack of logic. That's schizophrenic delusions. Fuck off back to reddit, nigger lover.

Lel, thanks for proving my point. Logic is always the best Holla Forumsack repellant.

You're right that logic is kryptonite against commies, but you don't have any logic you schizo retard.

See if you can follow your own logic abraham
Right? Now
Hence, racemixing must be great since a degenerate commie nigger thinks otherwise. Now you have 2 choices
1. Disagree with a lucid, coherent argument (which isn’t really an option since you’re a larping Holla Forums halfwit) or
2. Use more buzzwords to win best edgelord itt trophy
Don’t let me down user.

That's not a fucking argument you retard. You are making things up, I never said "anything MLK should be ignored" I never said "Ali was also a degenerate commie nigger" the only thing Ali was really was a nigger muzzie, that's it. Where are you getting these ideas? It's like you couldn't find an instance where MLK said racemixing was bad so you just lumped in Ali, for no fucking reason. You could've had an easier time stringing together an argument with Malcolm X. But whatever, we've established already that you are a schizo with no argument. I want to know, seriously answer me this to the best of your ability, where Ali fits into this? Outside of being a prominent nigger in the 60s. How does me calling MLK a communist, degenerate, racemixing nigger and calling you cuckold, as you rightfully are, for liking him have anything to do with Ali.

You are stringing together two different people and acting if they are the same person, you have no argument, you have no logic, and the most insulting part is you have the balls to be pretentious and smug about it. How far up in your asshole are you right now redditor?

Got you all in knots huh? You don’t know whether to defend Ali, shit or go blind. I brought him up because the exact words you used were used against him, except with more than just kike tier listen and believe to back it up. So I’ll ask again: was Ali right about racemixing? And again your shriveled kosher brain will be unable to devise a response
This is due to the fact you’re literally unable to think for yourself, only able to take prescribed sides formed through a lense of SJW/MSM identity nonsense. The whole point of political correctness is to shut down logical discourse and the whole point of Holla Forums is political incorrectness, a concept that’s anathema to you and your lot. Doesn’t matter which side or colour it’s on - MLK, Dickie Spencer, Ali, Jared Taylor, Brother Nathaniel - you’ll be first to post with a macro full of lies and an ad hominem to shut down anything approaching fact or logic. And of course when you’re not shitting up Holla Forums you’re here bitching about how shit up Holla Forums is. Could give you more examples and questions easy enough for a 5 year old to answer but won’t just in case you actually are JIDF. Wouldn’t want you to have to actually earn those shekels.

You're literally sucking up to that nigger MLK, and you brought Ali out of fucking no where, why? Because you have no fucking argument. I of course agree with Ali on racemixing, just as George Lincoln Rockwell did. As for Holla Forums I stopped going there a long time ago because of little redditors like you coming in and shitting it all up.

How do you live being this fucking stupid? It boggles the mind.

all me tbh

Thanks for proving my point again, moron. As to MLK: if he hadn’t been murdered he likely could have caused the vietnam war to end sooner, you know the war that was initiated by a hoax and masterminded by (((Henry Kissinger))). Tens of thousands of young white men could have been saved from death and dismemberment but who cares right? Definitely not a larping little fagget like yourself.
You mean non-retards using it for digging and ops while you just want to edgepost a wyatt mann maymay and scream nigger like the spergy little bitch you are. What do you think about Q user? Oh that’s right, you could give a shit since his identity is secret and you can’t D&C against him. Probably lying but if not, good. Stay the fuck out kike.

Don't bother trying to reason with nu/pol/.