What games have clowns in them?

What games have clowns in them?

I don't mean like edgy crazy clowns like the Joker, I mean actual good 'ol "trying to make people laugh" clowns?

Crono Cross has two clowns in it.

honk

Have you ever actually laughed at a clown? Clown's are the antithesis of comedy, tied with ventriloquism.
I can only really think of Harle from Chrono Cross.

Harle is a qt, but i have experienced funny clowns.

Some clowns are actually pretty funny, it's a lost art though.

Anime girls are just clowns with tits

I'd fuck her

Hey, do you like my baloons?

i heard she was a camwhore

Isn't she engaged to Pochopin?

every day we stray further from god's light

I imagine some of them might have the know-how to work it in the right context, but they're very far from an universal funnyman.

You don't know unfunny until you've seen a clown in a minors' cancer ward.

Adam did literally nothing wrong, don't let anyone tell you he was crazy or edgy.

He was a real hero and a real human bean.

just finished Dead Rising 3, it baffles me in how much they shit on the series.

What's so terrible about a clown wedding?

I heard a lot of shit about it on Holla Forums and decided to just skip it. It was that bad, huh?

it will become the precedent and fags will point to it and say "they were allowed to do it, why can't we have a gay orgy wedding, where everybody gets their neg holes pozzed?"

the gameplay itself wasn't that bad, but it wasn't great either. Certain weapons where neat or felt good to use. But there where a good amount that felt like it did jack shit. Weapon lockers hands you everything if you have picked up or crafted the weapon so some of the fun of running around gathering things is somewhat ruined. Cars are apparently made of glass and get destroyed very quickly, even the ones you craft together. The map to for an entire city feels small, but i like the fact on how many stores you can go into and finding "collectibles". Fun to explore. Standard mode is laughable at best, i never died once. Not only that but you can save anywhere, so save scumming is easy. Nightmare mode fixes most of that and makes it more like the original, but still a tad too easy considering there is still tons of food laying around. The psychopaths are beyond ridiculous, with obese women on scooters to a guy flying around pretending to be an astronaut, i don't think there was a single serious boss besides two in the major story line. Hell there is even a side mission called "Single White Male" who turns out to be a psychopath. They also fuck with the story by making Chuck into a mob boss, which seems out of place for him considering the second game. Also Isabella Keyes turns out to have started the outbreak to find Nick (main character), who is the cure so she can clear her families name. What family name? Was her family famous before Carlito started the outbreak in Willamette? How does starting a new one make it any better? To me, considering she had a change of heart in the first game, seems out of place. Not only that but the last boss Red (before overtime mode) is a huge joke, not hard at all. One thing they didn't seem to understand is that on the first one it had a nice balance of dark tones and funny ones, with the funny ones being almost entirely involving the survivors. DR2 put more "lel so rundom xD" and humor into it but didn't overblow it as much as DR3. Also, the pc version is horribly optimized with some glaring bugs and crashes. I would be lying if I said I didn't have some fun with it, but as a Dead Rising game its a huge joke and on its own its so so at best.

user, anyone can marry the way they fucking want to. Besides the legal and religious side, a wedding is basically an overrated party. Be clowns or an orgy, as long as it doesn't happen on the church or the courthouse is ok. Although, there's nothing particularly wrong with a male and female clown signing in the courthouse with their costume on.

i shouldn't say an entire city, but a part of one. Still feels small.

if there is one thing the internet has taught me it's that if I don't like it, it's wrong!

Mah boi

You've never seen a clown funeral I take it.

I want to cum inside her while honking her nose.

Is it depressing and comical at the same time?

Someone explain this new clown fad where clowns now stalk people and terrorize neighborhoods, its happening in all over southern PA.

There were clown sightings last night in a town right next to me and I'm scared.

people wanting attention

I have. A combination of pantomime, physical comedy, and sleight of hand can be pretty funny if they're skilled and put it together well. But the combination of skill and willingness to put on the meme clown costume is rather rare.

They are probably trying to kidnap and turn other people into clowns, I'd watch out user.

Borderlands 2 was written by a clown.

This thread doesn't have enough pictures of best clown girl

There's the decoy of Zombies Ate My Neighbors… aaaand… nope, I don't think I know any other game, the rest is just edgy clowns (Kiss Psycho Circus, Painkiller, Super Punch Out, etc.)

It's like compiling a list of games including mimes that you don't want to (and cannot) shoot.

I can't really call a Jester the same as a Clown. Same family sure, but still distinct.