You can say goodbye to Russians

In case you forgot. VPN ban in russia comes in power today. Together with browsing habits search ability of stored traffic on provider's servers.
The only way for a russian to stay afloat here now is by buying payed VPN service before it will get banned, to get a unique ip.

Other urls found in this thread:

tails.boum.org/install/download/index.en.html
reestr.rublacklist.net/search/?q=8ch.net
reestr.rublacklist.net/rec/227475/
reestr.rublacklist.net/rec/218926/
meduza.io/en/feature/2017/07/06/russia-blocks-the-nationalist-website-sputnik-pogrom-according-to-a-familiar-vague-censorship-formula
unz.com/akarlin/country-282/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wew. No more ruskies on EU servers. Neat

Oh well, so will the White Lives Matter, It's OK To Be White, Generation Identity is bas bro!, and all that (((Alt-Right))) bullshit calm down or has Soros taken over since they're using his strategy?

What the fuck are you on about? Group identity has always been a part of human nature. Hell, it is plainly visible in animals even. One of the main issues of today is they attempted to rob and destroy the natural identities (your race, country, religion) and replace it with absolutely bullshit useless and degenerate ones. Or am I misinterpreting?

you can thank the CIAniggers for this one. they stirred up too much heat for the ruskies with their IPs

He's just trying to be a troll shill - a bad one at that.

Here you go Rusbros tails.boum.org/install/download/index.en.html

Isn't the VPN ban mostly to fuck over Soros NGOs? Last I heard the entire reason for the ban was because the kike NGOs use the shit out of VPNs.

BTFO

Its only for "illegal content". Russkeks will still be around.

If you can identify what VPN provider they are using, shouldn't be too difficult to ban the rest of the countries they provide access to.

The jews did this.

I have no idea if 8ch is actually banned by Russia, I've seen shitposting to that effect, but no proof.

WE're not going anywhere Vladimir

This place has the spiciest memes

Tor+OBFSProxy

Test posting from a Russian VPN!

Damn son, banning 4chan and 8ch. Sorry rusikies.

No faggot, it is better to be white.

Were you not here the past week?

I was and I witnessed much feckless faggotry.

A sad day for our Russian posters.

Can confirm zenmate is already banned, since they refused to cooperate with russian government to ban sites on their proxies too.

Based Putin banned Reddit.

What do you guys think is best to download right now, before i'l get shut down from restricted part of the internet? Counting that i already have huge amount of saved stuff from /pdfs/.

reported

Хахаха, хуй вам, как шитпостил, так и буду.

t. Ruska swołocz

Cuckchan and plebit aren't banned, sadly.

Will this be further defense against the "muh Russia" narrative? I've been sick of hearing about it since the beginning of the year and thought it died months ago.

You kikes still kvetching about that so much you have to bring it up in other threads? FFS nigger, go kill yourself.

You mean sat on your ass doing nothing? Sounds about right.

Underrated posts. And fuck off all you shills lauding the idea of Russians not being here on 8/pol/ or anywhere else. Only libshits and their (((handlers))) do that.

Hasn't Faceberg banned Russia now? Wait only Russian corporations is it?

(((They're))) trying to keep us apart so they can get the war they've wanted since they started funding Hillary.

You may be right user.

In case you guys didn't know, boum.org is a french anarchist ultra leftist organization. Here is a short translation of their front page:

boum.org :

That's what we're talking about with tails, gentlemen.

Another ruski here, lemme explain.
RKN will ban any VPN provider that isn't willing to block sites from the list. 8ch is included, thank furfags and /loli/ (here lolicon=CP). Article 282 would also include Holla Forums, good that they didn't find it.
reestr.rublacklist.net/search/?q=8ch.net
There's an exception which allows private entities to not register VPNs if they are used by a limited and pre-defined set of users only for business purposes. That means if you're hosting a VPN on your own server abroad (as I'm doing right now), you're fine - they won't hunt for every single oVPN user, they're going after the big providers like PIA or Mullvad. Just go get a cheapass VPS and set up an OpenVPN instance, there are full-auto scripts for that. If you're extra paranoid, use 443/tcp and wrap it in obfsproxy.

HOLOL PRIDE WORLD WIDE

Look at these.
reestr.rublacklist.net/rec/227475/
Site of a monarchist movement.
reestr.rublacklist.net/rec/218926/
Nationalist news site.
All of them probably were blocked under Article 282. Think better when you call Putin anything other than civnat.

Runigger reporting in, posting from a proxy still works and (presumably) will still work after the block. Didn't get vanned or warned in any way for using that ever since Roskomnadzor went nuclear on the site, and I really doubt that a ban on russian VPN's is gonna affect that. And in case they try to get all VPN's to cooperate - good luck catching them all, fuckos.

I personally have no issue with Russia and I have never heard anyone in my life with any issues with the country/people either. It's too bad that America and Russia can't just come together and put behind them any bullshit so they could come together and cleanse the planet of so many issues. Can you even imagine how much could be accomplished if both countries came together in a true alliance? Terrorism, going deep into space, research/development, etc… man… it's just too bad forces like the Clinton's and whatever assholes exist in Russia keep halting what could be.

Oh boy, you have so much to learn. First of all, in Russia, common people have almost zero influence in politics and it's media's job to tell them otherwise. The elections, there's been numerous precedents of Putin's administration stuffing ballots caught on video tape. Past precedents, look up Ryazan's sugar. The cover-up they've pulled was unbelievable and it still worked. This, for the most part, hasn't changed and will not change unless there is a vector of social movement that can gain momentum - like Trump's campaign or gamergate. Navalny is being propped up to be a center of such vector, presumably because people are getting seriously fucking fed up with Putin these days, but his donors are (((really something shady))).

America is, well, you really don't need to be told how fucked things are on your end, I'm sure you already know. All but Israel occupation of the country, half a second Weimar, poisoning via Marxism, etc etc. Well, fuck you, at least you have Trump. Russia's not recovering unless somebody steps the fuck up, introduces a plan, doesn't do shady stuff and brings no liberal poz to the table, and that is not happening anytime soon - journalists die if they say anything that's not in line with (((correct political thinking))) in this country, do you really think someone here would go into politics in opposition of the current regime (((without working out a few deals with some people)))?

Sage for off-topic and generally depressing shit. Call it blackpill if you want, but you guys have hope, at least some amount.

Good information. So little comes out of Russia in terms of actual happenings/issues. I still stand by my hope though that it could happen one day because I see that partnership as the partnership that could change the very dynamic of the globe and could remove every single issue causing problems while rooting them out and destroying them.

For that to happen, poison from both countries has to be removed. America has a good chance of removing it's cancer because of it's people, but once that's over and done, kikes are sure to try the Russia angle. There are numerous ways to victory for us here, we will see what happens then. It is going to be a tough road for our future. Bless you, user.

Did anyone notice the faggot head-bob at the end? "Is whatever Vladmir Putin… Says is illegal"

Good breakdown Sergei thanks.

>journalists die if they say anything that's not in line with (((correct political thinking))) in this country
so what's the problem, shill?

>>>/zundel/
>>>/polarchive/
are the obvious ones

I'm in Russia and obviously still posting, who knows for how long. If anyone has any tips please post them in this thread.

Where were you when tbis woman got raped by a mattress and then married it because the imam abu bhakar commands it

Who's Ruska Swolocks?!

This comes after Putin banned one of the biggest nationalist websites, Sputnik i Pogrom

meduza.io/en/feature/2017/07/06/russia-blocks-the-nationalist-website-sputnik-pogrom-according-to-a-familiar-vague-censorship-formula

The Russian government arrests people for capitalising the word 'Russian'

unz.com/akarlin/country-282/

tbh i thought you were troleing. mfw.

War is coming?

Why don't they allow people to understand each other. What could be better way for people to unite in this rotten world to understand each other. Russians you are good people! We love you!

Don't forget that Putin outlawed 'antisemitism' a few years ago.

Well, they made their bed.

Thanks, user.
My guess is that this ban will be used exclusively against (((NGOs)))

I will give you 30 days room and board if you grab a Chabad shylock by his feeb and shoot him in the head and post the webm

I noticed starting yesterday that I could not resolve 8ch.net from Tor exit nodes in Russia.

Why wouldnt I just post with my normal IP dumbass?

Why wouldnt I just post with my normal IP dumbass?>>10835589

What about using Tor with OBFS4 to make traffic look like https?

Opera has an in-built VPN, is that blocked too?

I guess you could say Russians are case-sensitive. Or maybe they're just back to their old ways, imprisoning capitalists.

What the fuck kind of CIANiggerism is this

I don't use it all the time myself

You motherfucker. I'l deport you last.