Cyberpunk

In case you didn't already know it's going to suck because the witcher 3 sucked, the lead designer of quantum break is now working on it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4pLA_CEB7XY
mediafire.com/folder/iiff7ep6ioli7/Cyberpunk_2020_-_Definitive_Collection_v1.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

W3 sucked because they forced memes crappy book characters and broke the old linear narration by allowing you to climb mountains in the true shallow ass todd way.

Didn't have a chance to play, PC version worth a pirate when it comes out?

W3 sucked because the gameplay was a joke.

No.

man come on

Someone shat in your coffee or just an edgefag? I mean as long as you made the bloody thread care to elaborate some, or this about bitching?

But I'm not angry.

The gameplay is extremely shallow. Just enter combat.

Maybe if you want positive naivety you should go back to Reddit.

Everyone talented at Rockstar will fuck off.
You can only do 20 hours long tutorials for so long.

I'd rather go back to Holla Forums but both of those are kinda gone and buried by cirklejerking faggots that don't really care for discussion of any type. Although, it's not like neo/v/ is much better most of the time.

Fair enough. But I suppose that getting another Human Revolution is not impossible. You know, something not really amazing but not complete drek either.

OP i got a good website for you to circlejerk on.

www.neogaf.com

It's a big game.

If it sucks the way Witcher 3 sucked I'm going to play the shit out of it and enjoy every second.

that's just your opinion

It was the best RPG of the last decade hands down unless you're one of the fags who loves "muh turn based combat" "muh cRPG"

It's just classic contrarianism and muh downgrade.
The same people that will tell you graphics don't matter in the same breath.

Well the combat was fucking shit, but everything else was great

It would be extremely painful.

Maybe six months ago, faggot.

Desperate.

smh tbh fam i'm one of those fags and even I think w3 was fine, who think it's anything worse than "just okay" are baiting

This. Some boss fights were okay in the expansions. Maybe for once CD Projekt could make a good combat system?

It was a mediocre game unless it's the only RPG you've played in the last decade

This dude only worked on Homefront 2, Quantum Break and RuneScape.

How the fuck did he get on board with CDPR?

Also, pic related, he reeks of numale cuckold. On the other hand his twitter doesn't have any Marxist shit on it far as I can see.

Same way other companies are full of talentless hacks.

He whored his wife out?

Witcher 3 had downgraded graphics so you poorfags could even pirate it to your toasters from 5 years ago.
Otherwise it was the best non-party RPG in decades. The only weak part was combat, and even then it was ways better than previous ones and anything bethesda did ever.

Combat was mostly fixed with the Enhanced Edition mod. Static world, no level scaling, all armors are viable since they have similar defense ratings (difference comes from the secondary stats), doesn't allow for sign spam, enemies and Geralt do much more damage to each other, encourages aggressive play and you can't drink potions in the middle of the fight unless you want to die, since there is now an animation for drinking them.

I really hope the music is good.

I actually liked the prep heavy combat of W1's more than W2(haven't played 3 yet)

What is a game with good time fuckery powers?

Life is Strange

Prince of Persia I guess?

Blinx the time sweeper

What
W1 is objectively the worst game in the entire series

3>2>>>1

Braid

Sounds like this game is even better now. Holy fuck.

All witcher are prep heavy if you play on hard difficulties. It's just every game has different accents on everything. Overall W3 has the best combat in my opinion.

W1 have the best face mocap actors (but not actual mocap), the best color palette and the best atmosphere. W2 reeks of high fantasy and is over saturated, which continues in W3.

You literally drink a couple resistance potions based on whatever you're going to be fighting, that's it. How is that hard or autistic?

I found the plot quite good. Especially the ending where you found out that the fucking annoying brat that kept running off and that you cared about the entire game was the main villain

Be sure to look in the forums over at Nexus for the mod merged with Primer (a great alchemy overhaul).

Does wonders for the game, even though it can be buggy in places, but it's not like CDPR ever bothered to fix W3 completely.

It does exist, you just don't have it, goy :)

It's too complicated for people who prefer cinematic experiences like W2 and 3

That poor fucking kid

(checked)
I bet it'll have some tats by the time it's 13

I'm also sad about the wife. She looks pretty hot, but the tattoos make her look like a cheap harlot.

:DDD

Depends on which part of runescape

ok then :^)

this is bad news though. the more non polish people get into leadership positions, the more the company will loose its way and start to drift into sjw bullshittery. that or moving to a non cucked country will change the perspective of the people they hire.

R00fles, CDPR has been just another AAA company since pre Witcher 2. Pollacks are there to represent only.
What, you thought goldsteinbergs would leave a successful company alone and not meddle with it?

You should kill yourself for trying this old meme again. I'm serious.

What did he mean by this?

That he doesn't realize Human Revolution is just as bad if not worse than Invisible War because he only heard about the first two Deus Ex games through memes.

You think this is a meme, you stupid motherfucker?
Here, i'll show you.

Hey Holla Forums

What is this Cyberpunk game made by cd projekt like setting wise?
Could you guys describe the setting to me?
Can you describe to me the average type of character we can expect walking around?

What is he doing

Why the fuck do people keep calling Witcher games RPGs? Zelda is more of an RPG than the Witcher.

You play the role of Geralt the Witcher, seems accurate, no?

i love the witcher 3 but what you said is just retarded

You get exp and different weapons in cod.

in story mode for modern warfare 1? i cant remember

Nah, this is a different type of cancer.

here fam, you can know a few about it

oh shit double dubs

a few things*

Reported and saged for anti 4chan posting
You are a fucking idiot

go back to cuckchan

Go back to reddit

but it does have decent vfx all it looks like a cool 64k demo on top of the game every time you use time powers

like everything is glitching the fuck out but on purpose youtube.com/watch?v=4pLA_CEB7XY

i think its worth a pirate but its only windows10 windows-store integrated filled with spyware anyways and windows 10 can remotely delete your games and charge you for piratings so…

Open world is cancer

Witcher 3 is pretty good, but it's open world design hurt it. I think if they removed the points of interest hunting it would have been better because as far as core gameplay goes it was the best of the series.

That's a low bar compared to 1 and 2

test

Witcher 3 was legitimately shilled here.

Its not that good imo.

damn i thought shills were a meme.

I'll be more vigilant user.

Games that were legitimaly shilled here: XCOM, OVERWATCH, EARTH DEFENSE FORCE, DRAGONS DOGMA

Its the only time I can say I actually encountered them and not just some faggot with bad taste.

That thread, and the Haydee threads.

Idiots hyped themselves over snek tits and Pc "exclusive"
Mark likes it and damage control in the thread any criticism
EDF EDF EDF EDF!!!! You're a faggot, its a good game I would play it more if I didn't have to wait 20 minutes while people finished the mission.
Nope, you underestimate how excited people were to play this on PC especially all the years of NEVER EVER, which was especially grating as both consoles lagged out constantly, especially when playing the Mysic Knight which could crash your PS3.

All those games were legitimaly shilled, you faggots are just memed to death and cant see it.
Also most PC gamers dont give a fuck about NEVER EVER games we already know they are mostly mediocre memes games that console kids cling onto.

Still waiting for a singlelicious satisfact. All you've giving me is a bunch of buzzwords to explain why you're upset over people liking games you don't like.

Lmao, says the faggots that got butthurt after being banned

who?

You can like whatever weeb overrated crap you like, but those games were shilled by professionals

Even their publishers barely gave enough of a shit to advertise them traditionally, much less viral them on a tiny imageboard

Do you understand how the sour grapes meme got started or do you just lack self-awareness?

You have yet to provide proof of such activity.

The sour grapes meme was just amongst console kiddos, at that time consoles mostly only had turn based jrpg garbage, we dont give a fuck a about that, i guarantee you.

how much are they paying you? come on man, just amongst us here

Still waiting for that proof.

It just came out of your own mouth, retard

EVERYONE IS A SHILL
Nigga I have presented legitimate proof of shilling.

You can tell when they are dealing with a shill because they don't post like one of us, don't have the same values or priorities or have some really odd memes or stale memes being posted along with their odd posts.

That's how I KNOW when I am arguing over Nu-Com 2 I am arguing with faggots with bad taste, because they sound kind of like an angry faggot like me, but with OBJECTIVELY worse taste.

If you can't recognize one of your own kind of faggot then you need to lurk moar.

Who's that? You and your three headmates?

Wait a minute; what if 349148 is actually a part of a shill group for other games but he's trying to hide his tracks by blaming imaginary shill for other games?

This nigga is on to something.

I can guarantee you that if Demon's Souls or Bloodborne got an announcement for an official PC release, two things would happen: 1) threads talking about it would prop up for weeks and 2) Sonyggers would be on suicide watch. Sure, maybe some dipshit community manager or member of some marketing team would do some shilling somewhere, maybe even here. However, these two events are mutually exclusive. Sometimes people just enjoy things enough to discuss them on their own accord. It is possible, and more probable, that people here are just interested in talking about specific games or recent events than it is that someone is paying people to shitpost.

Best way to defend yourself against shilling is to arm yourself with knowledge. You can't effectively prove that anyone here is or is not a shill, so you stick to the facts and maintain a healthy dose of skepticism in regards to whatever is being discussed. If you have proof, then post it. Proof is not some shitty screen cap, either. You need more than that. You need names, you need an admission of guilt, you need documents that prove someone's intent to try and market their products here. If you don't have that, then you're just a shitposting, reactionary, faggot who calls everyone a shill because muh paranoia

its okay, you are to young to remember, just looking up memes on google doesnt give you the full experience

shit, i think i hit the honeypot, the shills are on full damage control

What game are you faggots going to shill next? Promise i wont tell Holla Forums, these faggots are clueless anyway

Nigga, nobody gives a fuck about that shit

I'm on to your little game you filthy shill.

Im on to you shill, this shit wont work

I don't believe you. I think people would use it as yet another excuse to tap people for "more salt".

shill plz go

Do you just not understand what "sour grapes" means? It's literally your entire argument

No doubt about it. He shills shit he plays in the threads all the time. Last time I was in the thread he was spamming shilling his gay furry vore pokemon fanfic.

everyone in this thread is a shill

even you?

shut up shill

even me
we're all a shill
we're shilling for our games and likes
even our shitposts are shilling for what we like and dislike, shilling our morals and all of it

we shill ourselves with every post

we are
shills

oy vey

I'd like to see you try and make me, fag :^)

shillz pls

thats pretty much it, but nobody has any interest in the games itself

you cant just take a meme out of context and expect someone that saw i be create to buy it kiddo

I think it's broken

Witcher sucked? Are you serious? Stop being such a hipster. It wasn't perfect, but was fun.

yeah but fuck you

If the combat is shit the whole game is shit.

Also the whole

fuck you

using memes to save face of your weak meme-fu display which revealed your youngfagness

im not impressed kid

good, witcher 3 was the best in the series

But it's not shit, you just need to git gud at deathmarch, faggot.

It is shit, this has been discussed a thousand times before.

ITS ALL SHIT

I'm curious. Name a good combat system in a game like this.

It's based off of Cyberpunk 2020.

CP2020 is a venerable old tabletop RPG from the 80s made by a dude named Mike Pondsmith. Embed related.

The setting itself is pure 80s, and feels it. Tape decks are very much a thing. Doubtless it'll be updated to match current tech, but it was rad as hell.

Flipping through the original rulebooks should give you an idea of what the setting is like better than anything else.

mediafire.com/folder/iiff7ep6ioli7/Cyberpunk_2020_-_Definitive_Collection_v1.0

W3 base game was trash, the expansions however were 10/10

Is cyberpunk another shitty open world game or are they actually going for more hub based RPG
Every open world game has been trash because of how hard it is to fit quality in such a big environment

Graphics don't matter much to me, but downgrading graphics is still a dick move.

These things don't contradict each other, you IQ 100 dipshit.

It's going to be a city environment, and they've been talking open world the entire time. I'm hoping for a very dense environment and smaller map.

Might be a neat mechanic to make it ridiculously hard to get a vehicle. Smart cars that just lock down if you try to jack them, and actually buying one is expensive as hell.

why would locking transport make an open world sparesly designed any better?
Dex:HR got it right with the city hub stuff and I bet CDPR could easily make an area that size interesting to explore

I just said, I want a very dense environment. Even half as dense as DXHR on a good-sized map would be utterly amazing. Locking out easy transport would do wonders for making the player explore.

Imma let you finish, but CP2020 is THE BEST sci-fi RPG, full stop.

Doubtful. Although getting money in CP2020 was hard as balls, and most vehicles being stupidly expensice, there was the CityCar, a three seat car made of shitty everything (think a motorcycle with a plastic chassis, perhaps with a plastic motor as well) which was quite cheap. Not only that, but a good enough Elec. Security skill should let you hack into cars with ease; think you are supposed to deactivate corporate/military grade security systems with this skill, so a shitty car's security systems will probably be piss easy even at an intermediate ES level.

if its big enough to need transport then its too big an open world

I've never played the game my groups are really only interested in fantasy and space, Traveller is amazing tho, but everything I've heard and seen indicates that it's amazing.

Fair enough, re: cars. I do wonder what they're going to do to keep it from being a cyberpunk GTA clone, though?

I'd be perfectly content if they did nothing. I loved GTA4, I'd kill for that in a cyberpunk setting.

You're just agoraphobic.

I think CP2020 ended up making deep space splatbooks non-canon in Firestorm, but there is still some spacer stuff in there. Shit's pretty crazy, though: most people who are expected to be in space for too long get their bodies replaced with Spiderman full body prosthetics (brain in a jar) that pretty much always makes them go nuts. Don't expect much past Mars, though.

The only "problem" the game has is its retarded lethality. We once got to deal around 75d6 to a guy in one turn just by using a mounted weapon characters usually enter MORTAL 0, which means making saves to avoid dying every turn, after losing 12 lifepoints. All characters die after receiving 40 hitpoints, no matter how hard they are. It wasn't even hard, we just happened to have a vehicle mounted weapon, and the rolls weren't particularly high. Killing in a single round is piss easy in CP2020. Worst thing is enemies can do the same to you.

Do we know for sure it will be real time?

If you go on their website and look at what they're hiring for, one of the jobs is "city planner."

I think they're going all out with this one. Seems like they're having a hard time getting people to move to Poland though because it's been almost a year and the same jobs are up. There are LOTS of jobs for Cyberpunk.

I love high lethality, but I think it could be better handled. I'd love to see a system where instead of turns, initiative and actions are tracked on a number line using 1 decimal place. Something like, "it takes 3 seconds to aim and fire, only 1 second to snap fire, deduct .2 for your quickness. During your firing action, the enemy runs for cover". I dunno, there are lots of ways that the standard tabletop turn-based shit is flawed.

No, but I honestly can't really see CDPR doing anything turn-based.

Knowing how mid-sized corps hire, it's probably more like "hey, we could use another one of these guys for the city design team, leave the ad up for now".

Thank fuck I wasn't the only one who saw how mediocre the witcher series was.

I couldn't stand the 2nd or 3rd game, they felt so limited and uninteractive compared to rpgs I grew up with.

You're a good man, user.

Why live

Hear, hear, dubs user! At least I was able and willing to finish the first game.

There's a difference between shitposting and shilling
Gayder is a gigantic faggot no argument but he isn't being paid by anyone to be so, he just rotten down to his pozzed soul

Witcher 2 strung me along until the last chapter which took a nosedive into pure retardation story and gameplay wise. Series is a case study of why grafix and big budget console development is cancerous waste that can rarely if ever result in a complete, high quality game anymore.

wow i can't wait for a barren wasteland of an overworld and childish "social commentary"

i've given up hope of a decent cyberpunked theme game at this point

Bene Gesserit a shit, the Bene Tleilaxu were miles ahead of them. While those slaves were just worried about who fucks who in order to make a messiah the Tleilaxu just made their own messiah AND defeated him.
There's also the guildsmen but I don't know who would enjoy playing as a claustrophobic merman swimming in piss all day.
Also,
Both choices are shit but the fremen are stronger than the sardaukar.

It will be worth remembering, when their new AAA batman ripoff action rpg comes out, how a year or two ago they were talking about party based mechanics, adapting tabletop systems and edgy genuinely punk look feel and themes.

I was only basing this hypothetical game off of the first book but yeh. Tleilaxu a shit, they got fucking played for fools by the Bene Gesserit. Also the BG spawned "Murder-fucker" Miles Teg

I'm halfway through the second book. Going by what you just posted I'll be expecting some bullshit. Then again the BG are bullshit incarnate even from the start of the first book.

Like I said

jesus fucking christ you should get the fuck out right now
>>>/reddit/
>>>/cuckchan/

I was making that downgrade threads not as shilling but as warning for others not to buy something falsely advertised

I thought this was stuck in purgatory.
I'd be interested to actually see the game but i ain't holding any hope for it to be good.

I really wish there was a 1st world internet that was separated from the br/russian/nigger internet.
Wouldn't have to suffer these downgrade retards who have no clue about anything.

you are full of shit. that game did not age well, it looks like shit in motion, or if you dont deliberatly pick an angle that doesnt show its flaws.

This nigga gets it.

maybe I made mistake with that one

It wasn't even the "best non-party RPG" of the year it was released, fucking Bloodborne is barely an RPG and that shit is still leagues beyond TW3 in terms of RPG mechanics, good gameplay, and writing that isn't dogshit.

Dragon's Dogma, now fuck off