PIN THE TAIL ON THE DONKEY

US CAPTURES KEY MILITANT INVOLVED IN BENGHAZI ATTACKS

Our memory is deep, and our reach is long . . .

Mueller's special council seems to have unearthed evidence of DNC/HRC-Obongo collusion, rather than the reverse – now a potential key witness and participant in the Benghazi attacks has been siezed, and will face trial:

>foxnews.
com/politics/2017/10/30/us-captures-key-militant-in-benghazi-attack.html
>web.archive.org/web/20171030214426/http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/30/us-captures-key-militant-in-benghazi-attack.html

Officials identified the suspect as Mustafa al-Imam. The capture took place Sunday at an unknown location in Libya.

>web.archive.org/web/20171031000509/http://www.zerohedge. com/news/2017-10-30/us-special-forces-capture-militant-who-was-instrumental-2012-benghazi-attack

>web.archive.org/web/20171031023919/https://www.yahoo. com/news/latest-us-official-identifies-captured-benghazi-suspect-194839428–politics.html

>"AG Jeff Sessions says the militant accused of involvement in the 2012 attack … will face justice in federal court. Sessions calls the capture of Mustafa al-Imam a major step forward in the investigation into the attack that resulted in the death of the U.S. ambassador to Libya and three other Americans.

>Although five years have passed since the fatal attack, Trump says "our memory is deep and our reach is long." He says the U.S. will not rest in its efforts to find and bring everyone who was involved in the attack to justice.

BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/hgW5q5Kx
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5040335/CIA-releases-massive-collection-Osama-bin-Laden-files.html?ITO=1490
emulation.gametechwiki.com/index.php/DeSmuME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"What did it feel like to take a human life?"

"I wouldn't know I've only killed goons"

There it is. Bump to keep this on the first page!

Oy vey the goyim these days have a long memory

I'm sure this has nothing to do with nailing the clinton cartel for yet another crime.

Shills havent flocked here yet.. strange. Bump for importance

How long till he mysteriously has an accident?

w00t fuck king nigger and his kingdom.

We're approaching the event horizon, boys.

Excellent. Another fire for the kikes to put out. At this rate they will soon be engulfed in flames.

This sounds about as believable as that time Obama personally shot Osama bin Laden and then buried him in the middle of the ocean at night when nobody was looking. desu.

Bump

what is fbi doing in libya?

Fuck off kike.

If there's one thing I know I believe, it's official statements from the government. Hey remember when Trump came out and told us that something sure seems awfully fishy about those vegas fairy stories out of the FBI? Yeah, me either.

Timing is everything.

I don't care what you believe, heeb. Stuff yourself in an oven.

forget it, kike, we're onto you.

I know you're new here, but were you born yesterday, too?

Feels Good Man.

First shill of the thread!

So they arrested that bitch Clinton? I wouldn't be surprised if she was there leading the attack. That cunt is out of control.

Aren't you a little late? I already called myself a kike shill, I'm not really sure what more, practically speaking, you expect to accomplish here.

Kill yourself you antifa queer fag. Kill yourself right fucking now, nigger

Our memory is deep and our reach is long

But it brings up something interesting. Either Mueller was given an option to cooperate as another player on trump's side in secret, or this has become a race for Mueller to nab the specific targets that would put the DNC and kikes up for the death block, by getting them on smaller charges and trying to close things before more and more evidence piles up that leads into a break in of the CF, Fusion GPS records, and puts the entire cabal to the block.

Dead Clintons in 20 minutes.

You don't know what fight you're getting into, Mueller

25 to life for Hilldawg, Bill, finally free from her tyranny flees to Thailand, where his debauched hedonism cops him the AIDS.

Lel

I'm thinking Trump will wait until he has a full hand before he hits Shillary and her cabal with everything he's got. Kek willing, he's just got another card.

We've been waiting 70 years for what's coming, I imagine a few more weeks/months/years isn't much in relative terms, but the american middle class is collapsing, how much time do we have left?

I would wager Trump has been planning the Clinton Crime Syndicate's downfall since Jan 20, but if he's going after them publicly he can't leave any room for error, he only has one shot

seems like he's going to pick them apart piece by piece over the next 4 years. not saying that's better or worse, time will tell.

He's using their efforts in such a way that results in only (((them))) continuously losing more ground. Keep in mind his strategic deck is made up of multiple pools, from napoleon, caesar, the fuhrer, to the fool of owari. And they are still losing more ground and will continue to lose ground. The dead give away is the shear panic that the left and (((swamp))) are exhibiting in their actions.

this is extremely true. if all else is not to be trusted, (((thier))) fear is genuine.

this … but he will have to lock up at least one worthwhile person before 2020 because if he doesn't I predict his #lockherup base will grow bored.

Trump then wins over the Bernie bros and keeps the patriotism alive with the maga crowd.

Trump is notoriously vengeful, I sincerely think he wants her to kill herself. vid sort of related, you can see him hiding his rage

Realistically? Its just damage control at this point. We took a big hit with the 1965 immigration act. However if we are talking about salvaging what is left of this country, I say two years from this upcoming january. If he isn’t able to take the clintons out, he will not get another chance. (((They))) would soon kick off a nuclear war and deploy the samson option than let us clean shop. So either Trump takes them all out in one fell swoop, or we are looking at societal collapse and mass anarchy while (((they))) flee to New Zealand and China.

No that's a legitimate question FBI is not international, that's the glowing niggers. What the fuck is the fbi doing with spec forces in Libya

but they do tho. Anytime there's an embassy bombing or an American asset killed they co-ordinate with local forces

5 years later?

there's no statue of limitations for most shit they investigate.

Be comfy and ready. There is always another Trump card.
The Cabal thinks they own the game, but they are trash- young money who steals furniture from the the House of greater men and who associates with the lowest of human filth and scum, just to turn a profit. They did not build this city, as it were, and if Kek is with us they will soon learn that friends earned by money and power are not friends at all.
This is Trump's house now.

OH SHIT NIGGER

Damn that's evil as fuck. I dig it.

It looks like you've got Kek and Satan on board for this one.

He doesn't even smile after saying that. For some reason I thought he chuckled a bit. There's maybe half a second where he smirks.

Daily reminder that Mueller hates the fucking Clintons and resigned under Obama because he couldn't take the corruption.

i have hope in that 4chan larp, but it's too recent to put much faith into. if it were posted months ago, it would be huge

Months ago Mueller wasn't even appointed special prosecutor.

Along with the naming of Manafort in the foreshadowing of near-future indictments, Mueller's resignation in 2013 also checks out.

From this article we can see Mueller despises government corruption and is totally unafraid to take an investigation right to the top. Rosenstien put a gun in his mouth when he appointed him.

I think, in spite of everything that's happend to them, the Clintonites still don't understand Trump is a different kind of man playing by different rules.

In appointing a special prosecutor they thought they were pulling the same trick the Republicans did in appointing Ken Starr to go after Bill Clinton. But unlike Starr, Mueller isn't an unscrupulous climber, and Trump is clean as a whistle.

The Clintonites and the MSM know their Russia narratives are complete bullshit, but they must secretly believe the Russian collusion has to be there, and someone will find it if they dig deep enough. After all, it's what they were doing.

i can appreciate the accuracy in it, user. all i meant was it's too soon for it to be prophetic. time will tell, but i hope it's right

Me too.

(checked)
It was one of the first times he showed his power level. I genuinly wonder how high it is and how much he knows about the kikes
is it over 9000?

I don't know anything about Mueller but I did notice that there is a subreddit dedicated to him in a vain attempt to parody the_donald I can't browse Holla Forums at work and its good to know what the fags are screeching about
Why are leftyfags/normies pushing him?

he knows them completely, user. he's read mein kampf. i wish i could find the link, but i remember reading an article last year discussing trump that did an excellent job of explaining how trump sees the kikes as a tool to be leveraged and exploited

because they think Mueller is anti-trump - and in all fairness, i don't think it's been disproven yet to my satisfaction. hopefully Mueller is working with trump, even if it's an "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" scenario

They thought if they pointed Muller at the Trump campaign and shouted "sic!" he'd chew up Manafort's leg until he got to Trump. But Mueller is going up the other leg that leads to the Clintons.

Leftists truly, deeply believe Trump did a shady deal with Russia. Not just the rank and file CNN watcher, but everyone up to and including Hillary. The entire liberal establishment is high on its own supply.

afaik the "Trump read Mein Kampf" meme came from his ex-wife. And you should never believe a word ex-wives say about their husbands.

Big if true!

whether he has or not, he had to learn how to deal with them in order to be successful with his real estate dealings in jew york. IIRC, his father didn't want him to expand the trump empire into manhattan precisely because he'd have to deal with kikes

Its always astonishing to see the level of pure denial in these faggots. The only reason I don't want them all to die immediatly is that I desperately wish to see the faces when it all comes crashing down. Levels of Salt never before reached, faggoty screeching to make your ears bleed, immortal pain and anguish carved onto their faces.
Only after I see all that will I move on to the next stage

Mueller isn't working with Trump. He will go after anyone if he smells a rat: Dem or R.

Read this article

Mueller raided the congressional offices of William Jefferson. Something that had never been done. Jefferson was D but Meuller bucked the authority of the Bush White House to do it. Liberals think Mueller will go so far as to indict the POTUS if he thinks there's evidence. And they're probably right. But they're wrong about Trump being dirty. THEY are dirty. Dirty as sin. And it seems Mueller has always known it.

You know what will happen if the FBI frogmarches Hillary into a jail cell? The next day the CNN headlines will read:

if the cuckchan FBIAnon from last year is to be believed, the most trump is guilty of is bribery

When the batshit crazy libs pushed this investigation so fucking hard, I would agree with them. "Yes! This absolutely needs looked at thoroughly, both sides!" Then I wished daily in meditation that Mueller would find some evidence they didn't bother hiding well. And it'd be too obvious to look over. I'd meditate and wish there to be justice, and for the good of this country. My grandparents literally forged new lands themselves farming, as pioneers of these communities, they didn't work that hard for the family to roll over, and not fight.

And, since we were likely all hoping for the same, to btfo of the corrupt bastards here, and we seem to have magicked makings of the beginning trail of justice. And we saw chaos today as a result, Manhattan peace truck is a sick distraction tactic, didn't even wait a day before launching their cells into action. Let's do more of this. Imagine the impact of all of us here. Justice shall be served, to all.

They really fucking thought ol Pickles had the presidency in the bag, no worries at all in that camp. L, O fucking L!! I figured naturally, dems and rinos would've had to rush to clean things, and they left shit behind, that was found and archived prior to elections. Saved safely in a place or many places. I wished instead for them to go ahead, fucking look at it all, so it's end would be leading to all of their bleating, crooked, traitorous asses! So far, so good.

Podesta was crying all over Twitter today was the most fucked thing. He must be next, with Tony. A damned peace attack happens, and that fuck is lady bleeding his feelings about Trump picking on him making his life so hard. I'll add sauce if y'all didn't see those. I gotta check my acct. I couldn't help but frenzy shit post at him. My twitter is probably COMPED!

Who did the FBIAnon accuse him of bribing?

fucking kek

thats the most believable thing coming from the media

he didn't name anyone. the point he was making in his larp threads was that trump isn't corrupt - or at least not corrupt when compared to everybody else who's ever been in congress or the whitehouse

pastebin.com/hgW5q5Kx
pastebin covers threads 1 & 2. there were 6 alleged FBIAnon threads, but i'm pretty sure only 1 and 2 were legit and the others were larping faggots

That's exactly what I think. Trump didn't need to read a book in his life to learn about the kikes. He has to know. Maybe he's not even wise to all the games they play, but he knows more than enough.

Podesta's period twatters

This guy would stop tweeting if he were smart.

trump is smart enough to read mein kampf in a heart beat

Ah. I see. This is the key response he made:

I don't find fault with anything he's saying. I'm too hazy on last year's timeline to notice if he predicted anything or not, though.

I would be utterly unsurprised if he did. What seems like bullshit to me, however, is this story he had it on the nightstand.

FBIAnon was primarily focused on telling halfchan to focus on the clinton foundation if they wanted to bring down hillary. it was around the same time as pizzagate started getting big, i think. he was also trying to explain to the anons that you can't take down everyone who is corrupt in govt because they're all corrupt. you have to pick a side to ally with because if you prosecuted everyone who was dirty, there would be no one left in congress or the white house. it would be anarchy. he wasn't trying to make predictions so much as he was trying to nudge anons in the right direction

You would really think. The cajones on this guy are massive I'll give him that. He comes off as if we don't know it all, laughs like Anons everywhere have more goods on Skippy. Skippy gives no fucks, like he's untouchable. But he will stumble. It was also thought Capone, and Gotti were untouchable too. He'd best remember that shit. He'll die in a cell, and I hope he suffers greatly for all he's done. John Gotti died in federal prison for less than what the Pedostas have done. There's so much more than even this that he thinks just went away for good, kek. He'll get his. I believe this in my heart like it's happening before me.

Yeah, that's not the standard I was holding him to. His analysis looks spot on. I'm just curious about whether he's real, or a LARPer with a great grasp of the situation.

In the end it doesn't matter. He's still 99% right.

Proclaiming innocence, belittling your suspicions, then issuing threats: this is exactly how sociopaths operate.

But for all that bluster, the shitstorm's a-brewin.

if you want, i can find the links for the other FBIAnon threads, but like i said here i don't think the other ones are legit

That's fine. I need to sleep anyway.
It's been a pleasure shitposting with you, boys.

mfw this incriminates Obo-Hill-DNC publicly

Believe it will take a full national address.

I think so too. I mean, you'd have to be retarded if you aspire to become a political leader and not study Hitler. Even if you somehow believe the whole holocaust narrative, it's undeniable Hitler was a great leader that can be learned from.

Iirc that was 'Hitler speeches', not mein kampf. who knows if it's true though. It sounds like libel to me.

When you find out how deep it goes, and the government being at war with you and the people, it becomes a national security issue.

I'm not sure why to hide it anymore. Need to come out of the closet with a lot of this. Many will be standing with the nation still.

Is this a joke/fail-meme starting? Their memory is deep, but selective (and schizophrenic). Their reach is long, except for themselves (and Hillary). Memory and reach, of mice and swiss cheese.

inb4kikeoven, yea whatever. I'm saying it's already humiliating, and obviously false, to say "memory deep reach long," and yet not remember Obama and Hillary, and yet not send them to the prison queue. Nothing else. Might as well cry "remember the holodomor, deniers go to prison" for all the equivalent "memory deep reach long."

Its actually a pretty good memetic user.

Quit taking the jew pill.

nice little collection, cheers mate

>while (((they))) flee to New Zealand and China.
thank fuck we still have our firearms in New Zealand mate, Holla Forums is welcome to take up arms down here.

well well well…

Trump has either got this far because he is the luckiest retard on the face of the earth, or;
he is pulling off the most amazing plays the world has ever witnessed.

Trump looks like Baron and Melania looks like Trump, kek.

Honestly Satan doesn't seem like a bad sort, he punishes those who do the wrong thing and makes weaklings fall to the wrong side in order to make those weaklings serve as an example, really he's likely another part of God if anything

pretty sure Trump admitted it and that a Jew gave it to him

Where are the shills? Still waiting for their scripts?

So, what does this have to do with Hillary? You guys do realise that most of the criticism aimed at her for Benghazi is on account of malpractice, rather than any actual intent to kill those people.

It's almost like you're trying to skin walk again.

What took you so long?

Let's see here. We have this. The travesty of Hollywood. The IRS buckling. And you. You seem to think your star is still going to shine. We win. That's what we do.

Dude, Mueller has nothing to do with this capture. You'd have to be delusional to find any sort of correlation between the Russia probe and this, considering the US Justice Dept. has had a suspect awaiting trial since 2014.

This is why you have worried about the white man that you cannot touch. This Hollywood affair was a signal. Hands off or your star is snuffed from the heavens.

Surely your handlers can come up with something better than that? Nonetheless, $0.02 has been deposited in your account. Kindly deep threat a menorah.

throat*

Have to be delusional to what, now? Not seeing your special ace in the hole?

You are so separated from this, that you do not recall why you were removed. Now, it is a matter of you never kvetching again.

You're both spreading misinformation. Nothing in relation to Hillary will come out of this.

You have no future.

You have no arguments.

I stopped arguing with your kind long ago. A discussion of your expedient removal is all I care about any longer.

Calling me a jew just because I go against your narrative won't do you any favours.

What narrative would that be?

That the capture of this militant has something to do with Hillary or Mueller.

I was right all along about you.

You don't belong here.

You are attempting to pretend you have some stature or knowledge of this matter. Puffing up as if you know where these matters go. And I have not seen anything worthwhile from you except a bunch of fud.

I could reword all you had said exactly in the contrary.

Wah wah

You should have started with that. I'm listening.

You are absolutely kvetching now.

What? I was expecting you to address the arguments I made.

You had none of value. Nothing that has not been rolled over and practically turned into diamond at this point. I am not Sisyphus.

I'll reiterate for posterity's sake:

How is the recent capture of a militant, believed to have been involved in the Benghazi attack, related to Mueller or Hillary, or in anyway relevant to either, when the US Justice Department has had a suspect involved in the attacks awaiting trial–in the US–since 2014?

You took the time to put that out there again.

So, what is it?

Yeah. You gonna respond to it in any way that's at least comparable to critical thought and skepticism of your banal world view?

Do you want me to do your work for you while I'm investigating other matters? Do you want me distracted and up in your own minutiae? You want something specific, dig yourself. It's almost like, there's a whole special thread for this.

You mean this thread? All I see is people circle-jerking over Trump, with no one providing any actual evidence. Most of the people don't seem to have even read the actual article, and are going solely by what OP claims.

And you're obviously not 'investigating other matters' when you're so frivolously preoccupied with labelling me as either a kike, shill or both.

For someone with a loaded non-solution stated as a question and pretending that this is a Trump circlejerk, it's almost like you don't want anything from this but some vain gold star for what you have not done here today.

The problem is, you don't realize how easy you are to read.

This is a lie. Everything in that post is based on logical observation and examination, which you have thus far failed to address in any sensible or coherent manner–while, at the same time, failing to provide any evidence that would at least make me reconsider my position.

The other half of your post is just a fruitless attempt at trying to brush off my observations as pointless because they go against your precious narrative.

If you do not respect my domain, why would I respect you?

And you have nothing of substance, bit for smear and misinformation.

What?

but for*

And, this was you showing your cards.

No, it wasn't. You're desperately reaching for something that'll put you a peg above me without actually providing any argumentative reasoning, because you're either unwilling or unable. So instead you resort to vague suggestions in an effort to aggrandise your position.

If you wanted something investigated you would do so, you just want me to settle for some open ended counterpoint that is even less substantial.

Now hop on into an oven please.

It's only unsubstantial insofar as to the narrative you're trying to spin.

Thank you!

I just don't do others work.

(checked)

Praise Kek and pass the ammunition

I await with bated breath the next news of Herr Muller's glorious crusade against (((The Deep State))).

Keep the good times rolling Kek.

Reminder that there's a reason that God lets Satan continue to exist.

Indeed.

Easiest filter of the day

This is my favorite bit, the sheer hubris that's been exhibited has been astounding even for a Podesta. It'll be satisfying to watch him flounder and double-down in a panic.

Do we start flaying from the toes and work up or at the abdomen and proceed to the extremities?

you could say the same when osama was finally found and killed. that doesn't make it any more real
is the most obvious thing that screams bullshit

kek

you're fucking retarded, Mueller was in under both neocons and obama for ages, and got the fbi even more in bed with the jews

just realized that was MORE than a year ago

And we are still harvesting libshit salt.

It took the Untouchables two years to get Capone, and they had the full backing of the federal government.

you mean it took kikes two years to draft kike-friendly laws to go after Capone

I just imagine he has his aides call her daily at random times.

"We have decided today isnt the day. One day it will be. That day you will not receive this call."

Oh you sweet summer child

kinda unrelated, but was this release scheduled or are they trying to derail?
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5040335/CIA-releases-massive-collection-Osama-bin-Laden-files.html?ITO=1490

Anybody played that emulator? Maybe he has good taste in vidya after all.

You don't play an emulator, you use it to play games. It doesn't list any of his GBA games, so we don't know if his taste is shit. Yoshi's Island DS is okay, but not as good as the original.

Anything from the Feds about Osama is faker than the holohoax.

Embassies are US soil.

That's a common misconception.

HAHAHAH. you wish.

no, they haven't, you fucking spastic. i hate these dnc cunts as much as anyone, but this is just made up bullshit.

This DS emulator on pic related is better.

For more info: emulation.gametechwiki.com/index.php/DeSmuME