How was Fallout 3 a bad game? Because it was different from FO1 and 2?

How was Fallout 3 a bad game? Because it was different from FO1 and 2?

I think the gameplay was fine. Even if the character interaction isn't as fun as FO2, the world is really fun to explore. The dungeon design encourages exploration. The combat is quite challenging, because you need to decide when to use VATS and when not to. The enemies aren't bullet sponges, unlike New Vegas. The mod support is quite satisfying. On top of that, aesthetically, the atmosphere is great. It's a solid 8.5/10 experience tbh.

Other urls found in this thread:

shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=27085
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Looks like he answered your question rulecuck

Because it was designed for retarded kids and people with sub 80 IQ

Bethesda is shit kill youself

/thread

Go home Todd, nobody cares about your metro tunnel simulator here

You don't explore the tunnels more than once. Once you've been there you can skip them with fast travel.

Yes, absolutely only because of that.

Faggots don't like the color green.

They like big empty orange deserts filled with nothing but hills dotted with invisible barriers and cazadors.

I like Fallout 3.

Fallout 3 was a good game? CAn't agree with that, it's one of the biggest shitstains of gaming industry and I think Todd Howard should be fucking shot for creating a monstorous piece of shit like that.

Ha ha, good one

I only like the gore in these games. Old Fallout games were also shit.

This thread is either bait or you're some retard who thinks it's unfair that this game you personally enjoyed gets criticized by other people in spite of significant objective flaws.

The writing is bad, when trying to persuade another character you don't refute their logic with your own logic, you don't charm them into thinking your way, you don't use your own knowledge base derived from skills/experiences and innate stats to bring to them a point of view or detail they may never have considered, you simply disagree with them.
The story is laughably bad
The action gameplay is simplistic as fuck, limited options outside of choosing what peashooter you want to use to whittle down the life bar of enemies. there is no tactical approach to combat at all, it's more just endurance, you win if your enemies went down before you.
Vats is a waste, and actually goes against the grain of the games action gameplay.
The RPG system is a walking joke on many different levels, action gameplay is not properly balanced into it the rpg system, at level 1 you can use the most powerful weapon in the game with no drawbacks, and increasing your big guns skill provides only a bonus to the weapon including somehow increasing the damage it deals.
The Perk system is largely pointless, PErks should exist to change the way you play not provide small and stupid bonuses to make the wasteland an easier space to exist within, Special and skills already do this.
"RPG" elements like perks and skills are pointless and even games like Diablo have deeper systems, you aren't limited in your choices via your stats, your stats aren't needed to make certain play styles viable, they only make it so fights last slightly shorter
There is no actual role play to be had, the choices you make are largely arbitrary and your primary decider is generally "what do I personally get out of this" not ethical concerns, not player or partner building concerns, not region development and long term rewards concers it's loot concerns.
I haven't played the game in a while but I remember the level design being trash, I've never seen good level design in a Bethesda game though, so I guess I can't really fault them.
The world is a joke, it's not logically laid out, people didn't settle in logical defensible locations, there are no clear cut trading routes that are logically placed, it's more like MMO world design where quests and objects are placed within the world to draw out play time.
The missions are shit, the most memorable one was the slasher but even then that was completely retarded and added nothing to the RPG experience the game or the storyline, and was at best a distraction, kind of like the games you can play on Fallout 4s pip boy.
The lore was raped significantly, Fallout 2 added a few menes here and there, Fallout 3 just did whatever, world consistency and faction development didn't matter, and worst of all the rape didn't achieve anything, they didn't make factions cooler by raping them, they didn't make the world better by ignoring consistency.
Graphically the game is an eyesore, which is honestly confusing conisidering Adam Adamowicz is a fucking amazing artist and didn't deserve to die so young.

Ultimately Fallout 3 suffers from having Todd Howard at the reigns, he's literally a yes man of game design, someone has a cool idea he just says yes, someone want's to implement this he says yes, someone was working on this and everyone's enjoying it Todd just says yes lets put it in the game, and then he doesn't think about how these things mesh together or how the game world should be balanced, Fallout 3 is just a bunch of things slapped together that makes a coherent games by luck alone.

New Vegas suffered because it's a direct descendant from Fallout 3, but it gets it right in the place that mattered, the RPG experience, if you extrapolated from Fallout New Vegas you would eventually make the perfect Fallout game.

Fallout 4 was better than Fallout 3 in literally every way imagineable, I somewhat don't understand when people talk shit about FO4 but then turn around and praise FO3, it looked better, it played better, it had memorable character, it had a good voice acted character, the story was retarded but less retarded because you could at least choose between factions and follow their story, the world was miles better than FO3, the streamlining of stuff didn't matter because it was all fat under Fallout 3 anyway, the Minutemen were the only good idea for a faction in Fallout that Beth have ever come up with and the night sky is the most beautiful night sky I've seen in a game since Wind Waker.

o_o

You sound like the kind of person who looks at a book and thinks it's stupid because they can't read.

impressive

OP if you like a high quality game such as Fallout 3™ then why don't you try out Fallout 4™? And don't forget to buy all the DLC.

The combat is stiff, slow, unsatisfying and easily cheesed. It's amazing that so many people complain about it being unfaithful to the original games, because it's just as bad.

No.

yes

No.
Within 24 hours.

Story was a bit shit, gunplay was completely shit once you add VATS, and they took a big shit on various lore bits.
Was actually fun at times. And mods did fix a lot of the problems.

turn based rng grinding casual shit is as bad as it gets

We havent had one of these threads in a while, glad to see they finally shifted their focus from fo4 to the entire franchise

???

Try >grammar next :^)

/thread
and saved for future use

elaborate

2 rifle headshots kill the supermutants, I don't see what's so bulletsponge about that.

Yes, I have pointed that out.

I think it's no different from FO1 and 2. I see nothing wrong with Project Purity.

Distance and cover finding is still prevalent. If you use that old mod that makes the enemies find cover more often instead of just charging you, it makes the combat more fun.

But it's an hybrid FPS RPG game.

It doesn't feel as prevalent as if it was a turn based game of course, but it alters the damage, random spread, and VATS accuracy.

I think in video games, aesthetic is more important than scientific details.

There's a few decades and thousands of miles gap and between FO1 and FO3, it's not wrong if some of the factions would change a bit.

FO1 was a boring game, more boring than FO3 and FO4 ever could be. FO2 fixed it immensely, but it still suffered from bad controls, and they messed up with the skill system, making the game a lot harder. And the combat is painfully slow at times. Killing a million rats is the most tedious thing ever.

I love FO1 and 2, but I think they aren't that much better than 3 and 4.

Why do I have to choose between green and orange shit? How about no shit at all?

Did I say anything wrong?

Maybe it's because I played FO2 first, but that's my opinion. Even when I changed my int to 3, the dialogue is still boring. At least FO2 is actually funny when your character is dumb.

See Mark, this is what happens when you normalfag shit like Pokemon Go and OW to fester on this board with their cancerous generals - the casuals make themselves at home.

Well, oy vey

Go back to cuckchan OP you gigantic fucking faggot.

You know what fixes FO1 and 2? Open save file editor and add 60 swift learner perks.

Holy fuck, this is rich

As long as Mark doesn't permanently ban faggots like him I fail to see the funny part.

What's so funny?

I like Fallout 3 and 4

I finished Fallout 1 in 1 hour, if you are forced to fight the same enemies over and over with rock paper scissor combat, its grinding.

Hello DSP

You know all of you could just said to him why it is bad.
Instead of just shitposting.

After 3 or 4 threads we would have a proper copy-pasta of why it is bad. Like this guy's post:

RTS threads already made this chart to not answer suggestions.
If people who wrote posts like this one would instead contribute to adding one argument to chart we would end all threads like this months ago.

do you thinks this a hugbox forum or something

Kill yourself. Kill yourself. Kill yourself.

Do you realize this forum is full of productive idiots?

Who told you negative opinion is not an insult? Making actual argument to accompany an insult would even make it stronger.
But yeah enjoy your projection.

That chart couldn't be more cucked.

Common fucking sense you safe space niggerfucker

i think you are lost nigger

Why are Bethesda games so frequently being pushed here? Even if the thread is obvious bait?

Yeah they added not RTS games to it.

How nice you are with scissors. Now try saying why this part is bad:

Yeas I actually fucked up. I meant unproductive idiots.
Thanks satan.

No. Fallout 3 could be a good game but it has Fallout slapped into the name. This means that it has to be a good Fallout game. Fallout 3 is shit not because of anything else but because it's supposed to be a Fallout game.

It lacks the roleplaying mechanics that made 1 and 2 fun. The weapons don't feel nearly as satisfying as some of the weapons in Fallout 2. The quests aren't nearly as well made as they are in Fallout 1. The quest variety is pretty awful and you're more likely to fight a raider and super mutant than you are anything else. To enjoy Fallout 3 you need to turn off the desire of playing an RPG and instead to play a generic open world action game.

Personally I've started with NV and then played Fallout 3. I considered it awful compared to NV. I played 2 afterwards and consider that a lot better than 3 as well. I have yet to play Fallout 1 but I hear it has the best atmosphere and story out of all of the games.

This is what the problem is, OP.

Since it's named Fallout 3 I'll critique it as a Fallout game. It's a 4 at most for me.

I hope this is copypasta, user…

I know we're all anonymous but don't you feel a little bit embarrassed?

Even if it was named "Bethesda's wacky post-apo adventures" it would still be broken, uninspired shit.

Because no other developer has ever used their design philosophy. There's no substitute.

I have played all the main Fallout games + NV except 4. FO1 is the blandest among them all, and the companion is the worst.

I finished Driver 1 and 3 more than once without any cheat. Boring RPG games are just not my thing.

Whoa, no way. I bet you play Dark Souls too!

your chart is shit
stacking is shit clearly made for stupid people who cannot into strategy

shit this has to be bait

DS is extremely boring.

Maybe if you cheat a bit.

But I wouldn't be nearly as salty. I've been even more salty over the mess that is Fallout 4. Although I have to say, Bethesda sucks at making decent combat. They should've just stuck to dice rolls. I'm also extremely miffed because Bethesda is capable of good writing but they throw it away so morons can understand the horribly written plot. Morrowind is the last well written Bethesda game and that's fucking miserable.

From the videos I've seen, it's the most bleak and depressing one. That's enough interest for me. Plus the quests are very well put together. I'm more interested in the lore and I doubt the weapons are as satisfying as Fallout 2's.

I hadn't played the old Fallout games when they were fresh so before playing Fallout 3 I decided to play Fallout 1 first. I liked Fallout 1 better and because I had just played it through it annoyed me greatly how lazy the Fallout 3 developers were. They rehashed the water chip thing, only making it more retarded, and they even had a base at the top-left corner just like in Fallout 1. The writing, the characters, the plot and everything just felt insultingly bad in Fallout 3.

Open world full of nothing?

That's a huge gripe of mine in Fallout 3. There is nothing but fucking raiders and super mutants. I want to talk to people and then spend some time in combat, not just shoot, kill, punch, shoot, heal, shoot, shoot with almost nothing else.

The story and worldbuilding were painfully stupid. The actual gameplay itself was fine. Although there weren't enough quests or locations, and the inclusion of invincible quest NPCs was obnoxious.

Cheat or without cheat, it's a boring pseudo-linear game.

No matter how you hate it, 3 is still the bleakest and most depressing one. The quests are fine I guess, they do make sense, but not nearly as fun as FO2.

More substance than minecraft.

There are enough locations, it's just most of them aren't populated with friendly NPC's. The quests quantity and quality were fine, kept me going for many hours.

wow a nice thread to show of my newest checkem meme

damn I forgot to downvote

pitiful

Did you just play Fallout 3 for the first time or are you so new that you actually need to ask the same question that has been discussed hundreds of times on Holla Forums already?

What a shock.

Checked

If you're retarded.

What makes for me a bleak game is characters showing those bleak signs. What Fallout 3 did was take all the pointless humor that I didn't get most of the time and stripped the political talk out of it. I've read on some of the quests in Fallout 1 and I can tell what they were going for.

You've said yourself that there's mostly hostile NPC's. You're the type of person that would probably enjoy games like Farcry 3. A lot of anons here are the nerdy type like myself. We want to spend a lot of time on the quest purpose itself and the outcomes it'll have on the world. Quests can also be used to build upon the lore and the world.

I've mentioned the writing with full autism many times now. You seem to not care about it. That's why you can't understand our point of view. If you consider the writing, the gameplay even becomes empty because none of your actions will change anything in the world. You can side with Eden but the consequences are minimum. You can side with the scientists and the consequences are minimum. You can blow up the computer but not much change will happen.

And a lot of anons are right. The combat is way too easy. On my first playthrough I had about 5000 of most ammo type because everything is so abundant.

Fallout 3 also had more guns than Oblivion. It's so good!

But is it oblivion-with-guns good?

Lack of guns was the one thing that kept Oblivion from being perfect, so you tell me. Oblivion also didn't offer you a chance to rape the lore with ayyliens for a mere $30 extra.

Bethesda don't have much modern competition within their niche, which is a shame, but they're not exceptional. They've been making Ultima Underworld ripoffs since 1996.

Oh wait. Yes It did. I almost forgot about Pelinal.

Then fallout 3 is better, woah

This is what cuckolds believe

Elf-lovers are not welcome.

I agree with everything except Fallout 4, everything was better than three except the RPG elements. Not to mention a lot of the perks where shit and fuck legendary items.

What are you gonna do about it?

I think you can figure it out, knife-ear.

Take it like a bitch as the Imperials rewrite your history? Like usual? Ok. Have fun.

I'm talking about aesthetics.

Farcry 3 has no RPG progression though.

I don't see the bad of abundance in a game that doesn't try to be Die Hard.

Well, okay. You're right, I don't really care.

Entirely underground.

Non open world game.

Same.

Mer are abominations and must be removed.

Pelinal Whitestrake will rape your asshole out of pure spite of your heresy.

So?

Again, so? They all stem from the systems-driven, first-person design lineage that crystallized with Ultima Underworld. It's not a secret, even Todd would tell you the same.

Look, nigger, if you want to make a thread for the sole purpose of defending the honor of your favorite casual game, you should have said so from the start, instead of pretending otherwise and asking others to tell you what's wrong with it.

This is the kind of eloquence that gives Nords their reputation as diplomats and scholars.

I bet you think multiculturalism is a good think don't you filth

Last time I checked, it wasn't men who had a race of cannibal nature primals pretending to be mer.

Being so cucked that an outlander killed your mortal gods.

that's because, you stupid faggot, NV didn't have level scaling, the enemy levels were static. for the sake of difficulty and a feeling of actual growth

Stay the fuck out of my city you niggerstank grey lanky daedric assbuddy

Keen wasn't even needed when my fists hit that heart.

This has become Endless Human Butthurt: the thread.

Well which is it then? Is it worse to worship daedra, or to worship men who think they are gods? Because last I checked, that's what Tiber Septim was before he became a corpse.

Furfags get out

You can always give him credit for not LARPing as a cavejew. But that's pretty much the only thing lower.

You seem to be implying that I've said contradictory things. Worshipping daedra is degenerate. Being cucked by having your gods killed (by an outlander, no less) is almost as bad. Pelinal was around before Talos's apotheosis.

Nords live in log cabins and fear anything they can't bash to bits with their clubs. I honestly don't even know what Nords worship, but they can't be any less retarded than Azurafags.

You sound like a dwemer. You know the gods in TES are real, right?
At least they don't worship the daedra that cursed them.

It's a shame retarded skyrim didn't let me play thalmer empire. thalmor >>>>> all

get wrecked, bethesda plot armor is the only thing keeping that pathetic empire alive

boy that looks edgy

What's wrong with derailing shit threads?

Nothing, that's why I posted a smug doggo.

That really depends on how you define "god."

Also, I'm not Dwemer, but you were getting warmer for a while.

On its own merits it's a 'roller-coaster' RPG: one more obsessed with cool moments and setpieces than coherent world-building, character writing or dialogue. Mechanically it's quite shallow with a poorly thought-out armour system and incentive to build a character that isn't purely shooty or punchy.

From a purely gameplay perspective it is unsatisfying to play. This is partly a result of the game being a halfway house between an RPG and a Third Person Adventure game that leaves you with sub-par shooting without the normal benefits of your ability to fight being based on character skills rather than player skills. Deus Ex and VTM:B have meh combat because the game focuses on being an RPG first. STALKER has fun combat because it's focussed on being an FPS. FO3 tries to do both and succeeds at neither.

Basically if you like half-arsed RPGs, can't tell a good plot from a shit one, have a high tolerance for boring combat and love playing games that revolve around the player at the cost of suspension of disbelief then FO3 is a great game. If you're not a fucking child it's average at best even if you ignore the rape of the franchise.

Stop pretending you don't know why people hate Fallout 3.

Aedra.

You're obviously LARPing a dunmer.

no incentive*

I appear to have a different version. Which is the latest?

>homeworld remastered
Have you actually played it? Homeworld is great, remastered is not.

Why are aedra gods? Where is it written that aedra are gods?

The lore. Are you retarded?

Where in the lore? What do the Divines even do besides let gold pile up in their temples? Did they create the universe? I don't fucking think so.

You must be actually retarded. They're the Divines. They're called gods all the time. In one of the games, you can call a daedric prince a god, and she gets pissy and says, "I am no aedra."

Being a god doesn't imply having a hand in creation

Dubs

The aedra didn't create the universe, but they created Nirn.

In one of what games?

Then what does define a god? That's what I've been asking. You can't say aedra are gods but daedra are not without telling me what makes something a god.

So?

I don't remember, I think it was Oblivion.

Whatever people say is a god.

So nothing, just pointing it out.

Fallout 3 is pretty garbage. The shooting is thoroughly unpleasant, it feels as though there's some hidden abstraction that isn't being shown to the player via visual feedback (i.e. when you shoot a weapon it's almost as though your weapon misses from time to time or fails to deal any damage, but there's no numbers or visual aid to help you pay attention to such things). The writing is horrendous, the quests often present the player with some moronic binary choice that does nothing to get the player thinking about the moral or ethical implications of their behavior, and there's absolutely no consequences for your actions whatsoever. Doesn't matter what sort of character you create in the game's introduction, because you're always going to be playing as some dipshit wastelander with a daddy complex. Same quests, same options, no restrictions based on your unique build. Nothing.

Here, let me give you an example that personally pissed me the fuck off
There's no fucking nuance to any of these choices whatsoever. If you try to end this quest peacefully, the game shits in your face by having the ghouls mercilessly kill every tenant and for no fucking reason other than, "they were meanies". Fuck that shit, I did not go though all this effort to watch this place get destroyed. So, to be clear, the binary choice here is 1) Kill the ghouls or 2) find any way to allow the ghouls into the building, at which point they'll kill the tenants. Ghouls or tenants. They could have used this scenario as an allegory for the interpersonal relationships that come about as a result of two opposing groups being forced into living with one another. It could have also been a social exploration of how inexperienced members of a privileged class perceive and interact with their downtrodden counterparts. Instead, it's coke vs pepsi bullshit binary garbage. It's the same thing with EVERY. SINGLE. CHOICE. IN THIS GAME and it is infuriating.

And yes, the enemies are bulletsponges.

And you haven't even told me what the aedra do besides not exist because they are a fairy tale. Face it. The daedra are deceptive and self-serving and the aedra and only retards trust anything immortal to begin with.

I can't tell if you're still LARPing or just never played Oblivion.

Agreed.

Its okay if you play it as a sandbox game.

Its a bad RPG and a bad shooter.

I guess this just isnt the time for it

But they do exist, you fucking see Martin mantle Akatosh at the end of Oblivion's main quest

Clearly Toddposting is a derail towards Skyrim content friend.

Todd didn't only make skyrim friend

No, but he revolutionized mountain climbing in his magnum opus

Did he make you believe?

Like either of you have ever actually gone to Oblivion.

I want todd howard to have my babies
n-no homo

At release, Fallout 3 was a steaming pile of broken shit. It was even more of a betrayal to fans of the series than Diablo 3 was.

Now with 8 years of mods it's a pretty okay (7/10 at best) sandbox game with mild Fallout themes.

I have been baited

And it only took my entire morning and afternoon to do it.

I hope it was worth the wait

Come on, man, don't admit to it… Squeeze out ever last drop that you can

He's not mantling Akatosh, just becoming his avatar.

ey fuk u mang

says who

Rome 2 is good, you just need Divide et Impera mod (otherwise trash I agree).

Oops. I don't usually do this.

you can sum the entire game with the ending skill check with the robot president, which would have been a decently cool encounter if done correctly
like seriously, your plan to stop Eden is literally to yell Kill Yourself at it until it does because you persuaded it to. Not to mention that Col. Autumn has the same motivation as you do if you go down the "good" path, yet you kill him regardless because "he's a bad man" disregarding the fact that you've most likely murdered far more people over less dramatic situations than he has.

combine that with the fact that ghouls are literal niggers in this game, complete with a "white ally" who is not only cheering the ghouls on over the radio when they massacre everyone at tenpenny tower, but takes several pages right out of The 5th Column. The amount of civilized human towns are countable with one finger, have no working relationships with eachother, make no logical sense as to their location beyond tenpenny tower, although you could argue that tenpenny tower's existance itself is illogical.
Megaton is right next to an inactive nuclear bomb that is slowly leaking radiation into the water and ground. Instead of saying "fuck this" and moving elsewhere, they form a 5 person cult around it. Not to mention that towns themselves suffer from the fact that they're far too small to actually sustain anything resembling normalcy. When you only have 3 dozen people in a town (which is even too high of an estimate for anywhere beyond maybe the aircraft carrier base, but the aircraft carrier should have rotten out from the bottom up due to galvanic corrosion, a chemical process I'm sure no one at bethesda is aware of because they don't actually research. Tenpenny tower should have collapsed in the 200 years due to all the corrosive fallout and shit that is apparently so bad that the landscape is forever barren, despite the fact that it only took a few decades for Hiroshima and Nagasaki to grow back, if the tower didn't collapse during the blasts formed by the bombs dropping.
The story is shit, characters don't make sense, setting doesn't make sense, it's bullshit and the narrative falls apart as soon as you examine it with any level of scrutiny afforded by a single critical observation. NV still has many of these shortcomings, but it compensates for these or resolves a lot as well. There's a reason why Vegas was spared from nuclear holocaust, there actually are a lot of people around Vegas, but because of engine limits they had to be dispersed around the outskirts, not all of them shoved into the city proper. The city actually has the scale larger than a fishing village. The hubs of activity in NV aren't all settlements, a lot of the time they're military outposts, although the settlements themselves do suffer from the same dwarfism problem.
Populating the world in general is difficult to do with bethesda games because of their engine limitations regarding crowd simulation, because there isn't. This hinders things like the battle for hoover dam, when the two largest factions in the US can only muster a dozen troops to fight. When similar real life geographic and population-dense areas, Rome and Carthage, were able to muster forces totaling in the 6 figures, some form of representation of these scales would seem like a necessity to make a war seem like an actual war, but they aren't and bethesda games fail because they can't project scale of populations sizes well.

I didn't make the chart user but you could just add the mod if you can find an appropriate image.

Here, OP. Read this
shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=27085

Also what the fuck is an 'abortion of science'? Abomination, perhaps, but abortion seems like the wrong word entirely.

Me.
If Martin had mantled Akatosh, he would have been developed split personalities, then have one of those personalities be killed (sort of) by the other.

probably because Todd or one of their insipid writer's thought it sounded cool.

Maybe the PC was at loss of words.

Well he turned to stone immediately after, I'd say that works

I'd say it doesn't, because it's none of the things that Akatosh ever did.

Never turned anybody to stone, or was never mantled by anyone? It doesn't matter much if he did develop split personalities because the outcome is the same either way: he turned to stone and Martin is nothing but dead afterward

heard you were talking shit

smh fam. Tenpenny Towers is a realistic portrayal of race relationships and how they unfold.

The writing in the rest of the game may be somewhere between mediocre and utter shit like the nonsensical mainquest, but this one quest is a shining diamond. Sometimes the best move is not to play. Few RPGs have the balls to include this facette of reality and I applaud The Todd for doing it.

Never turned himself to stone.

Got an hour and a half to spare?

I always wondered how bethesda could have fallout 3 came out with such ugly characters? Fucking moira brown looks straight up like a man.

That's some pretty shitty taste tbqhfamalamdingong

seriously faggot?

Not to mention she was looks like a mustache if you look close

when you;re working with Daggerfall's engine, you can't do too much
I'm honestly surprised they managed to make faces look as good in Skyrim and FO4 as they did, relatively speaking.

More like if you are bethesda you cant do shit with a game engine

I don't know the guy's life story, I just think it's a good video that explains why Fallout 3 isn't so great.
Sorry about the Youtube link, I guess?

You know what I mean
n-no bully

Ayo she wuz looks liek a mustache y u b nigs be flozzin bout it yo hahaahha muhfugga caint eevne gasp da contex

I haven't seen any overt political commentary soil the review, fuck off fag.

I'd disagree, they're very good at refining their game engine, them focusing on the shaders in FO4 was rather smart because it had the most potential for growth and they knew it. They're good with working in their bounds, the train being a woman with a giant train-cart head was one example of them working around their engine limits.
They're very good at their engine, but ultimately they need to scrap it and get with the times, either using some kind of Unreal or Frostbite. The reason why they don't is simple enough. Modding, they have a mod community that is accustomed to working with 14 year old tech or however old it is, and it's been so entrenched that when they do switch engines, a large portion of that modding base won't transition as well. As such you'd see much less mod publishing made for the new game and it would suffer because a majority of bethesda's success stems from their mod community. It's evident when you look at the excuses given about bethesda games in general.
all of those are responded to with "well install some mods, m8"
while I don't support the notion that modders should do the work of devs themselves, I acknowledge the situation as it is and so does bethesda. So they're going to milk their engine for all it's worth, or they're going to pull a doom and make it impossible to mod but shill it enough to make the money back based on brand recognition alone.

If one must absolutely link to jewtube, then one should still link a MIRROR video

I'm not going to put in that extra work just to make sure you're not triggered. Fag.

The list could go on.

This guy is a faggot but the video is worth watching

Whats it like being retarded?

ITT: buncha faggots hating on Fallout 3 for the wrong reason

Fallout 3 is shit because its a glitchy mess that crashes every 30 minutes

The blue plates are nice.
BUT THE BROWN ONES SEEM TO LAST LONGER.

this thread is shit, can we get some robot porn?

Grinding necessitates progress being halted and forcing you to perform repetitive tasks in order to continue, not simply the repetition of tasks in of itself. Otherwise something as simple as stomping on the same goombas as you progress in SMB would be considered grinding.

Falot 3 is normalfag shit of the worst kind. If everybody who liked fallout 3 suddenly dissapeared overnight, the world would be a better place to live in. Certainly, the global average IQ would increase.