Untitled

That game is fun? I always thought it was just indie game bundle filler.

yeah pretty fun

So, can anyone outshine this?

Charged everything is the only way to play Arsenal.

literally who

OP you lazy nigger, at least write a body for your post.

It's a literally-who dev's first game, which sold so badly that the peak playercount came not after the intial release of the game (which was long awaited, it ran a Kickstarter) but instead after the Kickstarter of the team's second game because Ring Runner was included as a freebie for backers.

If you aren't shit at the game, you can realistically set global high scores, I hold one myself.

Don't you know that our masters at cuckchan changed the term to Google?

Damn it user, what can I do to stop the rhinos from dying? It dosen't have to be like this. I want to save you rhino friend.

Become an SMS card supporter obviously.

Does anyone have the image that's like this, except it's Mario memes?

of sex

Give these random burgers twenty bucks or something and you'll magically be absolved of the guilt of sharing a species with the kind of monsters that would kill a rhino.
Don't you know how this works yet?

Laughed harder at this than I should have.

Ring Runner's pretty fun. At first it shows up as a pretty basic 2D space game but it keeps adding more and more mechanics and cool shit like the ship types and their weapons and it ends up a surprisingly good game.
Where the fuck did the torrents go? None of the ones I can find work anymore

What the fuck even is that thing, i can't even tell what gender it's suppose to be, let alone why it fucking has 6 arms.

autism

But seriously, does anyone want to play Ring Runner?

why is this allowed

This is meow chakat thread :33