The Importance of Community Roles

One topic that is often overlooked on Holla Forums is that of how we display ourselves in the community. While the work we do online is crucial, the influence we exert in real life is paramount to our success, we have to show ourselves to be upstanding members of the community - but more specifically we need to help youth.

SJWs and liberals expand their cults primarily by taking in disenfranchised and awkward youth, offering them a place where they can have friends when previously had none on the condition that they adopt the groups ideology. This is also true with niche groups like furries ( who should all be gassed tbhq ), regardless the means with which they introduce new people are extremely effective. They take in these confused teens and fuck with their head, indoctrinating them into their cult. These methods are something pol needs to do to expand its ranks.

Basically, its essential we act as good role models. If you are playing Holla Forumsidya and see some kid getting rekt help him out, offer to be a friend and provide wholesome advice. Genuinely try to assist in your community, get involved in local clubs, recreation, community improvement projects ( i.e. trail maintenance ). By doing this while spreading political ideology you'll be helping the cause and also make your community better. Dunno why this isn't a more discussed topic, probably because shills want to slide stuff that actually matters.

Nah, I don`t want to be called a kike by Holla Forums. I`ll just be an online NatSoc.

NOBODY IS DOING COMMUNITY ROLES IN AMERICA WITH IT'S GOD DAM MIXED FUCKING NIGGER SOCIETY! GET OUT

SAGE!

Now an important resource in going about this are both 4chan and Holla Forums. Most if not all of us started there and as we've gotten older and learned more we've adopted Holla Forumss political ideologies.

Ideally we'd have them come here directly, but that transition is jarring and while the modest stable-minded of the people directed here will stay once they realize the truth of it all, we'd lose a massive number if this was the case. Rather, i suggest we introduce them to various other boards on 4chan or Holla Forums such as /fit/ or Holla Forums. While these boards aren't specifically natsoc, people tend to migrate a lot on 4chan and pol rhetoric is fairly strong on those boards. I know that I started off with Holla Forums and /o/ and worked my way over here, the transition will likely occur, but its a much slower and effective process.

o boi, i really triggered the shills with this one

Reported

What community?

I live a thousand miles away from friends or family. I’ve never met my neighbors. I don’t socialize with coworkers. I don’t belong to any social organizations. My hobbies and interests are mostly solitary.

This is my point, in part - these disenfranchised people don't come from no where. I'm sure a lot of this website was disenfranchised an that's how they found 4chan. We need to try to CREATE this community, that which exists right now, in our own localities is normally weak, but to extend a hand and try to foster a stronger one will provide an excellent opportunity to recruit. Even if it isn't a physical community, the least one can do if they are actually interested in the cause they claim to is direct people here, like i've mentioned in the second post, it doesn't require you to have to leave the house. Hell, you can even keep shitposting, just direct your energy towards productivity in this capacity.

I don’t disagree. But I just don’t see much that I can do.

It is quite simple and has helped me succeed promoting my ideals in my area. When people need help, do what you can. See someone stuck on the side of the road, pull over and help them. The little old lady needs a ride to the store for groceries? Take her free of charge. White family struggling with food this week? Give what you can. I'm a poorfag and I still manage these things. People will respect you and listen to what you have to say. Be a leader and role model for your community.

damn the glow in the dark niggers really dont want the death squads to organize today. Interesting. Have a bump OP.

You have to change this. Not even for 'muh politics' but for the sake of your own life. I know that feel. Even take up bowling or something, just something.

get a degree. yeah its pozzed as fuck but get it done and/or run for office in your area. engage in your community, you can make a difference.

Have a bump.

As triggered as this person got, there is a sliver of truth to be found in their outburst (double payment for all caps and consecutive posts). Communities in America have fallen apart. Neighbors are, more often than not, strangers. Even outside the multicultural commie and gibs infested shit holes that are cities. Communities are primarily online now, which serves to divide us quite well.
A big leap in securing a future would be reconnected neighborhoods that work to remove the elements by unification and a clear message they aren't wanted. Take back our country block by block.
Sadly, we need a way to reunify and reintroduce the former concept of communities.
tl;dr Communities are deliberately obsolete and need to be brought back to their former glory.

To add to this, and not shilling for a fucking app but showing reforming communities can be done.
There is some Neighborhood social media app thing, the only social media I exist on. It helped me reconnect with some members of my physical neighborhood. On top of that, I deliberately make a point to go offer help when someone new is moving in. Regardless of what they look like. Helps get to know the type of people that settle near by. Actually, thanks to reconnecting with neighbors I have found that quite a few very conservative people, traditional white families, etc. live near by and we keep in some contact about issues that effect us both locally and on a larger scale.
Reconnect with the people around you and help form a healthy slice of area larger than your own house. Control the growth the best you can to promote the change you want.

we need a new online platform that can't be taken over by spooks (like 8ch was). decentralized hosting and p2p chat are essential.

we need a new online platform that can't be taken over by spooks (like 8ch was). decentralized hosting and p2p chat are essential.

I hide my power level to everyone, I would share it to someone I could really trust like a GF or a close friend but at this point I have neither since I was an autistic loner for basically my entire life.

Currently I see it as too much of a risk to be openly nationalist or a member of a public 'wrongthink' group, especially here in Canada. I just don't want to be fired.

I really wish I could be open about it and find more likeminded people, but they have created this political climate on purpose to prevent that. I've been thinking of joining a church or something like that because it's the next best option for meeting traditional people and a community.

He’s correct. Putnam proved it. No one is going to want to help unless they live in an all-white neighborhood. No one in an all-white neighborhood has enough power (read: the numbers) to effect WIDER change anymore. We simply have to kill them all or deport them all FIRST.

Coward.
Oh, never mind. You’re still correct in behaving that way. We’ll save your country, user. I promise it. Even if it means Canada’s provinces just become states of the Union; we WILL save your home.

I feel you user, I can only talk to two people about politics who are center maybe slightly left of, but have admitted the left has big problems and even if they do not like trump that he has had moments of intelligence and was correct and in the right, which is about all you can ask from normal fag canadians. and the conversations are not a stint of "I want to be viewed as right and force you to admit I am right and you are wrong and stupid" but actual discussions.

Nobody told you to stick to the online faggot, they told you not to organize on Holla Forums because it's monitored by (((some people))).

Have you tried some activity like survivalism ? On top of being extremely useful, you might find non pozzed people who believe in personal rights. Try a lot of activities and see what's good, who knows maybe you'll find some like minded people or people ready to redpill and end up doing some OPs in real life with them like the people who posted the "We have a right to exist" flyers.

And before it gets taken out of context for more baiting purposes, I meant organizing IRL things on Holla Forums.

Its funny how things work out. If society was right, my anxiety and autism would be ironed out at a young age and I would grow into a decent, capable man. Because everything is out of balance, I was very shy and awkward and still am, to the point that I retreat online. The same online where I got redpilled and spread them myself.

You're going to have to move out someday.

Thanks Ameribro. Hopefully we'll fight together to save our countries one day. Canada and USA anschluss when?

Look, I can't even blame a white man for not having a job in this day and age but let's not conflate the contributions I make to society with the inane shitposting you call employment.

Seriously, this wasn't even an insightful post, so I don't know why you think what you're doing has any importance. The only reason Holla Forums is valuable is as an experiment in permissibility which gradually leads people to far right ways of thinking. Besides that, almost no one here provides anything of worth.

HAM RADIO
A
M

R
A
D
I
O

You would be like that anyways. Utopias don't exist. Politics is not an adequate substitute for personal development.

it already exists and its called Burschenschaften, all we have to do is to promote them. The problem is that (((liberal))) families tell their children that those people are dangerous and are effectively manipulating you. It's quite difficult to get through to them but I think it is possible.

communities have been destroyed by replacing traditional unpaid roles in local communities with paid government positions.

You should focus on building up your confidance and improving your life in general, I suggest going to the self-improvement thread if there still is one or looking at old ones on an archive. Understanding how to live your life is only half the battle, just like knowing how to make a crossbow doesn't mean you will be able to make one. You must work on the application of said knowledge and use your knowledge you learned here IRL as well but after learning how to apply it the right, most effective and self-beneficial way possible.

STOBBIT GOYIM ONLY I CAN BE THE COMMUNITY LEADER HERE
WITHOUT ME THERE WON'T BE ANYONE TO TEACH YOUR CHILDREN ABOUT GAY SEX

Seriously join a church. I mean it. Watch everything you can by peterson. Everything. Even if for no other reason than to gain a logical insight into how religions work.

I'm the president of my local community college's engineering and computer science club. Which is kind of ironic since I'm a hhkv weeaboo with no friends. I haven't really found much of an opportunity to inject politics though.

You shouldn't simply trust your girlfiend, they are the first ones to rat you out.

V2.0
Essentially, this sort of thread is always about losing anonymity. They've been trying to meme "use your real name and face when you make a video"/"wear a uniform"/"tell everyone your beliefs" for at least a year.

Don't assume your worthless contributions to the forum are that of the whole, Holla Forums has done a great amount in terms of the election and providing natsoc rhetoric that previously would have been absolutely inaccesible. Also contributing to a forum doesn't mean one isn't gainfully employed, someone has to pay your Neetbux shill

Would you expand on this? I'm curious as to which roles you feel have been replaced

No, anonymity is essential. I'm not shilling for people to identify themselves for glow in the dark niggers - It truely is essential to play a role in your community, there is a time and a place for being present and there's a time for anonymity. The fundamental core of the chans is that we operate on entire anonymity - do NOT EVER give personal details on here, doing so is asking to get V&. Beyond all this, yeah it helps to be presentable in real life. No one is going to either respect or listen to the weeb with childrens toys dangling from his wallet-chain

Good points OP, but the backhanded compliment, the subtle insinuation, is that the ideas here represent a cult. Idiocy aside, the single common denominator we all agree on is the the reality and the insidious nature of White Genocide. Calling that out for what it is isn't cultish.

yeah it's deep into cult territory

memes are a grappling point for socially rejected scum with no qualities. they need to be contained separately from the people with actual brains, they are just cattle. As i

The problem with these cattle is that the alphabet bastards who run EVERY SINGLE popular forum use them, not the real people of our movement

You're accurate with the insinuation, it's intended to an extent. To be perfectly fair while the natsoc ideology here has become far more acceptable in the mainstream as opposed to five years ago, it is still unsafe to profess the facts of white genocide either anonymously or to those you know well enough to the extent that they won't try to ruin your life. The ideas expressed here are jarring to normies, this is well known - and the fear of scaring them off by acclimating them too fast is a very real one.

For example, the new nazi waifu thing in the corner, and like said, there's some pretty weird shit for the uininitiated

What i meant was the only safe way is to spread it via these means, not the other way around

Be Aryan, basically.

Granted. That's why I prefaced my point with the phrase 'Idiocy aside'.

Got it. BTW, I was able to drop the white genocide redpill the other day on one of my cousins I rarely see by simply quoting the percentage of whites in the global population (~5% total) and then juxtaposed that fact with all the typical rhetoric by the usual suspects scum. He came around in about 5 seconds time. I don't think he'll be throwing Roman salutes around anytime soon tbh, but I don't think he'll ever see the lies in the same way again.