Polaris Prize winner insists whites 'move to the back'

Canadian Polaris prize winner insists whites 'move to the back'. City of Halifax apologizes for 'overt racism' of whites that refused to comply

nationalpost.com/news/canada/halifax-music-fest-apologizes-for-overt-racism-at-polaris-winners-concert

Her 'Art': m.youtube.com/watch?v=ytyXbEgQKuo

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HalifaxPopX
openparliament.ca/politicians/melanie-joly/contact/
archive.fo/kgHNh
halifaxpride.com/meet-the-team/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groundhog
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Isn't Halalifax awash in a rape epidemic at the moment?

Better keep apologizing for that overt existence there white people.

twitter.com/HalifaxPopX

Cant find a phone number to contact, if someone else can find someone I can shit all over thatd be great.

They have a website and it shows sponsors but they are all either the actual Canadian government or cucked hipster beers and such who wont give a flying fuck and wont pull their backing.

Post a webm of her telling whitey to move to the back. Sage for poor quality thread.

She, along with all Africans, are going to be enslaved by the muhomo'd the pedo goatfuckers when they take over. lel how bothersome

Move to the back, nigger

Talk about the gift that keeps on giving, at this point we hardly need to do anything to redpill people anymore. How can we possibly top this?

openparliament.ca/politicians/melanie-joly/contact/

Phone: 1 613 992-0983

Heritage minister, responsible for the arts and Im pretty sure all the federal money being given to these groups.

Also notice they put in a propaganda expert instead of an actual cultural expert on the position, because her job is to calm people like us down and make us not do anything about our country and race being destroyed.

user it was never about equality, "equality" was always just a stepping stone towards getting back at whitey.

Really nice OP faggot. Next time instead of autistically raging at your keyboard just because you saw something you didn't like, put some time and effort in to it. This isn't cuckchan or reddit where you just gotta be the first to post something. Take pride in yourself and your OP posts.
Thanks for bringing something from my original province to light. But kindly gas yourself or lurk 2 more years.
My breakdown
Statement from the festival
Not wanting to be displaced by shitskins is "overt racism" in my home and native land. Wonderful.
Safe spaces for minorities are our responsibility, I guess we can't ever expect them to do that for themselves.
ANTI-RACIST IS A CODE WORD FOR ANTI-WHITE
Why do white people continue to patronize this shit? It is fucking infuriating.
They will work with the city to develop some reeducation camps for the big bad white women who won't move to the back. Very progressive.
There it is again, not wanting to be displaced is now aggression and racism.
Those fragile fucking snowflakes.
Georgie boy also is high up in Halifax pride. Faggots, kike or both? I can't decide.

here you are sorry for double post, op was such a nigger my autism forced me to make my last post.

The next Canadian federal election is October 21, 2019. We'll see if Canada can be uncucked by then.

wtf does that even mean

I've noticed that niggers confuse whites with jews. Totally misinformation they've bought into. How do we wake them up? I'm tired of racists making me feel guilty for being white.

Reported.

What a godawful state of affairs. It's what whites can look forward to when we become 30% or less of the population; 85 IQ shitskins struggling to quote uncle Schlomo's sociology 101 textbook to justify murdering and displacing white people.

Why would you report that lol. I honestly feel bad for niggers being used by kikes just like I feel bad for my own people being used. It would be better to have them on our side at least temporarily than have another enemy.

probably. I hate going to halifax, and dartmouth, the murder center of nova scotia is now fucking safer.

indian.

There's your problem. Equality is not equal treatment regardless of your sex, race or culture. Equality is non-whites get to pillage white countries of their wealth.

also, all pop is shit, with Jpop being the only one that is not ass. Its basically female rap.

Kinda hard to do when we're just so damn good at mostly everything ever.

Good recap but you forgot the part where the artist was trying to get the volunteer's name released to the public for entirely legitamate reasons im sure. In now way to make a woman vulnerable to reprisal.

I first read this it was annoying to imagine someone would have the balls to say that to an audience.

But after watching that fucking land whale moan I can say she was doing any decent white person a favor, sparing their eardrums and eyes the raeping they were about to suffer.

ugly copycat of grimes

The lyrics at the end are

'i'm just a stupid woman
and i'm scared of you'

repeated x100

Why doesn't she come down to the US where the jewsic scene is almost entirely comprised of niggers?

Screencap and archive of her posting negative feedback and boasting about how she promises to keep segregating the audience.

archive.fo/kgHNh

Daily reminder that the appropriate response to this is to egg her on and thank her for bringing back racial segregation in public spaces.

Analog people, obviously, who represent their gender as a voltage level

Rosa parks was a racist cunt then. OK Canadians.

you have no idea.

Canada do you want to get raked?

And white cucked faggots actually pay money to see this cunt. Why. Why would you pay money to be insulted to your face?
It's shit like this that makes me believe that true blue cuckolds are way more common than I already lie to myself about. I cannot even see anything close to reality when I picture some dipshit paying a shitskin to spite them to their face.

It'd be a nice change of pace to get fucked by external politicians.

consider adjusting your dosage

This post gave me feels I didn't want.

It sounds like a thousand squirrels dying

I wonder how many of those are white

It sounds like 100 ferrets screaming in pain

All people are equal, more some people are more equal than others.

Around blacks never relax, alt-kike. Everyone hates niggers, there are no "based blacks." The enemy of my enemy is not my friend, but whatever bad happens to my enemy is good. If you're not a kike, lurk 2 more years, faggot.

Reminder genociding the other races from our nations is not enough, we need to genocide them from the planet. That goes doubly for traitors, my dream is to see every single jornalist impaled like a kebab.

I didnt want to lose my twitter account which is full of NatSoc stuff and wouldnt make a good sockpuppet anyways…but yea, ideally people send her messages thanking her for putting the "niggers" in their place or something, just pretend shes white and the crowd was black and reverse the situation.

>Woman<
Woman in power = end times

lol
some fat fucking spic, yes U you fucking swamp nigger
lol even the normies are disliking the video

This reminds me of the recent Times cover. The story talks about how acting motherly is oppressive, and a lot of moms feel bad for doing so. This issue is a goldmine, there was even a story on how your children lying to you is a good thing.

Their attempt at a motherly figure doesn't seem so motherly, a bit slutty if i'm to be quite frank

lets find the photographer that was fired and get her a sponsorship
hopefully some power-autist will find her social media

halifaxpride.com/meet-the-team/

why are we even surprised fucking faggot spics and subhuman liberal whites only fall for this narrative

See: Protocols of the learned elders of zion

this and this

C'mon bro, Grimes is also an ugly feminist but don't compare hits like video related to the godawful music this mystery meat puts out.

ty user i will read

I can tell you are new. Very new.
While you are at it read the book Culture of Critique by Kevin MacDonald and watch The Greatest Story Never Told if it's still online somewhere.

Yeah one is a huge pile of shit and the other is a slightly smaller one. I can smell the difference from here.

ive come across it before just like others, henry ford was linked to it in history class
dont pretend youve read it cover to cover retard
ive seen the hitler docu, its ok they couldve produced it better though

The lurk 2 years meme isn't really a meme you know

stop typing lol

Government sponsored anti white tripe. These savages get away with way too much. She also won $30,000.

I'm white any I don't spend any time or money on anything involving and shitskins. I hope everything they're involved in dries up and dies due to lake of white creativity, talent, and money.

It'd be better to do your part to help uncuck it by then.

You think we can vote ourselves out of this mess? God no, that won't happen
Those are our choices. All other parties don't count. If you Canadian and haven't started buying rifles and ammo then your fucking gay.

Shill fag

ok. and

what's her point?

A nice updated version thanks user.

I should have included an "Inshallah" in there on the liberal one.

Sadly, that still makes the cons the least evil, still evil, just less so. And also to ad to liberals, something to do with all their money theft and siphoning.

It sounds like 10.000 baby groundhogs screaming for mama

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groundhog

When alarmed, they use a high-pitched whistle to warn the rest of the colony, hence the name "whistle-pig".[11][18] Groundhogs may squeal when fighting, seriously injured, or caught by a predator.[18] Other sounds groundhogs may make are low barks and a sound produced by grinding their teeth.[18]

What the fuck even is this mystery meat bitch

The best choice is a cuckservative. Good luck with that

Apparently a photographer that wasn't there because he liked the pozed music refused to go to the back and was ejected from the venue. Isn't this solid ground for a discrimination lawsuit against the venue?

Then again, completely cucked Leaf judicial system….

Still pissed that Mad Max got cucked.

Well, the invaders have it coming for sure. I think we should continue mentioning that in public, also.

It should be noted that MacDonald has a ridiculous lack of hostility toward kikes in his books. It's almost like he's a typical brain-dead academic or something.

Kill yourself you no-format faggot.

Thats the point. Working as intended. Jews win again.