Generation Identity England

It seems Gen Identity has started a chapter in the UK. Not sure what to make of it given the nature of (((law))) here, but they might help add numbers and force our enemies to handle more people that are actively against them They might even be more effective than National Action and will apply a more mature and experienced way in red pilling our folk. If they are offering ways of getting work, business ventures, training, banner dropping etc., they will make it far until the ban hammer hits.

Thoughts on this?

youtube.com/watch?v=RlVlcsODFWU

sage
Fuck off Dugin. Holla Forums isn't your place to push kosher nationalism

Aren't you supposed to get the first post, kike?

Weren't these guys funded by a kike group 3 years ago?

You're the fucking kike National Bolshevik

Just fuck off with your lame shilling.

Yeah
All these fucking groups are funded by kikes. Now America has two Alt-Rights. One is Soros "White Lives Matter – It's Ok to be white!" and the other is Dugin. But both are controlled by kike money.
They're playing fucking games with us as our race is murdered.

Half of those sluts are Jews

This fucking whore

Sure, here in Europe we got at least 50% Jews in our population.

Just fuck off, you lame fucking shill!

More like your Rightwing leadership is 100% Jews, just like in America.

Yeah he looks totally white

Just fuck off from Holla Forums, you are not made for this place, you fucking schizo.

Read a book and educate yourself, you come off dumb as shit to me.

Wew alot of shills. Filter them and do not dignify them.with a response

Alt-Right Shilling currently on Holla Forums

1. "It's OK to be White! We're making posters and we want you to put them all over your town. Don't change the format. PR person standing by to talk with media!"

2. White Lives Matter, come to the rally!

3. Gen Iden in England lads. Jews bought us punch and biscuits. Come hang out!

Shitty shill d&c which has been observed since 2 years:
Nevermind they are fighting immigration and have the same goals as you

They are against you!
Pls believe

Bro… Are you fucking serious? kek

They're a good organisation. I support them

lol

You realise you are on a NS board, right?
You are more than welcome to make a trash board.
If we cared about what was "appealable" to zog bots we wouldn't own the internet.

TOTALLY GERMAN BRO!

This is Holla Forums, just try it harder, you lame shill.

That's right Duginist. Take your own advice and GTFO!
You don't own shit you fucking parasites. You feed off our memes and shill this board with your fucking kike sponsered projects.

I know what you are doing. Ironic concern trolling is still concern trolling.

I hope this is a parody account.

It's about what you fucking shills spout all day, not that you look like fucking tools, your reading comprehension is awfully bad.

muh user of a government funded anonymization network who probably is a pedophile jew and receives money for shilling on a mongolian traditionalists forum

t. Gen Iden

da fuck?
That was fast code monkey

They get called Nazis 24/7 by the Lügenpresse.
Just try it harder, you lame Hopenothate-Shill.

Clearly no mass shilling going on.

Reddit /s isn't a thing here.

What are you talking about?
Turn off your pc and get some fresh air, you seem confused.

Who types like this?

Friendly reminder that the GI is as kosher as matzo.

Low effort shilling

Pillen nehmen.

Don't discuss the obvious shills just ignore them

No one but shills saves these shitty memes.
Shoo shoo hopenothate jew

I find it hilarious how obviius theseshill retards have become.
Glow in the day, same shitty m.o.

It's so fucking obvious, and still we got one or two stupid autists from the deutsch/pol/ circle jerk who also shill against GI cause they fear their secret tree house circle jerk will get exposed.

GI seems to trigger the fuck out of them.
So have this

There is exactly one (1) GI shill from Deutsch/pol/ and that's the guy spamming the gay pictures in every thread.

What happened to Germany? Why are their threads always so gay?

Probably they are downs syndrome or head injury when child

Anyways fuck them really no one gives a shit about their spergin
Continue the good work GI

Reading comprehension inadequate, try it again.

A E S T H E T I C

Only problem I have with GI is that they are simply reactionary

They're afraid of addressing jewish influence, and rarely even use the word "white" either. Most of the time they just talk about mass immigration

You can't talk about the symptom )barbarians at the gate) without addressing who opened the door in the first place

There is a difference between USA and Europe, try to educate yourself, you seem rather uninformed.

Also it was the USA who forced turkish migrants on Germany in 1960 (NATO, cold war, …etc), try read a book and educate yourself.

nice deflection reddit

Don't bother arguing, the guy is a literal schizophrenic.

We allowed this to happen because we sat on our asses.
Knowing the truth isn't enough. We had an opportunity to fix this and we didn't. Now other people are leading the charge and heading us towards another dead end.

Just take your pills and stay on Holla Forums, you can't do any harm here.

Ya, in that your Jewish influence is actually worse than ours.

Ya I fucking wonder why the USA did that. I wonder if there could be some tight-knit group of people with massive disproportionate influence over the US foreign policy.

Literally this faggot's words. Fuck off with these (((New Right))) shabbos goys.

Try it harder, you lame shill.

Try read a history book and educate yourself.
Hint: It was geopolitics, you fucking pleb.

And who is most invested in geopolitics, being a rootless wandering people?

This isn't rocket science, Cucki.

If you won't pull the kosher dildo out of your ass and the kosher blinders off your eyes, I will do it for you KAMERAD.

That was for

You don't say, Shlomo?

You people are so incredibly bad at this.
You reek of reddit. You really need to train shills specialized for this place. You can't have people who crosspost between here and reddit. Your "muh big brain egotism" isn't going to fucking work here.

"Read a book" ok, which books ? Do you have any specific recommendations ? Any real suggestions at all ? I read on average 2 books a week, and have a reading list far too long to ever get through in the next few years. But humor me, share your inspired wisdom with us.

Oh, nothing ? You have nothing to suggest ? Your 'read a book' was nothing but an egotistical deflection designed to appeal to some imagined insecurity over people's own intelligence ? Ya, that's exactly it, because that's exactly what you're trying to do when you pull this 'read a book' horseshit as an open-ended suggestion rather than suggesting anything tangible.

Rope yourself and never come back.

Start with basic history.
Who doesn't know what happened in the last 100 years shouldn't post on Holla Forums.

Again, you're arguing with a schizo. He's been pulling that shit for ages over in Deutsch/pol/. Somehow he found this place from KC and has been doing nothing but schizoid shitposting ever since. The mods don't seem to care because he's shilling his kosher CivNat shit and that plays right into their hands.

rename the files to rick and morty viewer

Not an answer. Specifics.

I'm not so much arguing with him as publicly bullying and humiliating him so everyone will see what a fool he is.

The difference is: no freedom of speech. Especially talking about about jews will land you in jail, probably with a hefty fine to boot. So naming the jew in public is a non-starter, doing so will immediately lead to failure and possibly dismantling of your organization.
They even tried to slam Marine LePen for showing ISIS footage pictures on twitter, after they accused her of terrorism or some stupid shit like that. So she posted some pictures to make it clear what terrorist actually is, and that she condemns it. Well apparently in France, posting graphic images in public is against some law, so they pressed charges, but she managed to avoid going to jail anyway. Never mind of course the jews encourage and fund immigration from terrorist areas, that will invariably result in *real* graphic violence happening in the streets, not just some pictures that might "offend" someone.
Anyway, what works in USA won't work the same here.

They are idiots for giving the enemy a visible target. Just look at all the Religion of Cuck™ic terror groups, over all their actions are not much different from many mainstream Muslims, but it is simply easier to call out the actions of a single group which stands separated from the perceived 'mainstream' than the everyday Muslim who also commits acid attacks, murder and rape on a daily basis.

Its the same for Generation Identity, if anything happens than the whole group will suffer from it and the unenlightened masses will shy away from groups of similar nature in the future. It already is enough to have people silently influencing the mainstream instead of acting openly.

Active groups like that are only tolerated if they fulfill some lasting and beneficial role in society that generates goodwill, like lets say an ethical health group that focuses on housing, childcare, health, ancestral history and upbringing for those of white ethnicity. Such a group could than also focus on preserving white culture without anyone being able to say something about it so long as it stays non-profit and works on donations.

But Generation Identity clearly and openly identifies itself as a political movement and I don't see anything a group like that could do because it is politicians that make the rules for everyone and in order to have good people in politics you would need people voting the right players which again would only work so long as the invaders are seen as something foreign. Because at some point the perception of people will acclimate and what is seen as alien today is seen as normal by the next generation. I also doubt that any movement will ever have enough power to reverse the damage already done in the short term. People with views like us will only survive and win if we play the long game.

Any group or movement that is not created to last forever similarly to a religion or Ideology is useless and even worse than the Alt-Right movement.

You bring up a few points but….

This is horribly naive. Western governments specifically have discrimination laws so that such groups can't grow too large or become too successful without facing lawsuits. The law does not apply equally to everyone.

Claiming whitefu at 0:45. Hands off, niggers.

I don't know much about the legal technicalities but surely you can make something like that work without having it registered and without central authority. Tribalism always win in the long term, just look at the Jews and Muslims.

It's pointless. They make a point to distance themselves from 'White supremacy' and this and that which can only be for one of two reasons.

Lead by big noses, or naive enough to believe they can convince normies it's ok to be White. The mindset for the later is one of already being defeated. I think kike honeypot but whatever. Best of luck.

I see an American girl and Germans trying to foment unrest in the UK. Skeptical.

0/10

Try it harder, you lame shill.

Degeneracy.