Gamerfuel Thread

Homemade vs Store-Brought Snacks Edition

Do you buy your snacks or do you make them yourself?

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/zucrim.zip
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I haven't been in one of these threads in a long time.

This triggers me.

i had to do this because my parents wouldnt season steaks very much and would also cook them well done every time.
ive only just recently begun to understand what ive been missing

Why would you ruin delicious steak like this

The only correct answer is good-old fashioned H20.

And yes, the answer is that even if the question is "Homemade or Store-bought"

Also are there any vidya with tasty foods in them

That's a lot of hydrogen.

The bottle says green tea on it

You can't eat food in a vidya so none can be tasty.

WHY DO THESE THINGS EXIST?!

Gotta get to hell somehow.

Choose one user, steak is literally the worst way to eat meat

I'd take a full ribeye and roast it for 8 hours over memeing it "rare"

Plus a 1 dollar cut of boston butt made into pulled pork is inifinitely better than a 15 dollar strip

chocolate covered chips are pretty good, but vegemite/marmite is an abomination that must be exterminated

Why not

I want to move to america some day so I can eat all the retarded foods you cucks have.

go away

I used to eat this all the time, they based the toast in mouth meme off of my exploits.

Nigga that's from Quebec.

Broiling with potatoes onions etc is awesome but the worst way to eat meat is tartar. Don't tell me you seriously dislike a perfectly grilled steak

I ain't American.

it's just slightly bitter hot water

I'd agree with you on that Australian garbage which they ate with a spoon in the movie of Tomorrow When the War Began so I assume that's something people actually do in real life but Marmite is a kiwi delicacy and closer to the original British version.

Also timtam slams are perfect for gaming if you don't mind getting chocolate all over your lips and fingers then on the keyboard but you should always have a healthy helping of meat and veg for at least two meals a day.

I'll take a roast over a steak anyday, I'll eat a grilled steak but it's down there for worst way to eat meat

You must be absolutely retarded if you don't think that tea is the shit;not only it helps you during illness, there are also so many flavors around nowadays that you can't complain about the taste.

That's Hollywood bullshit. In ShitposterLand here we also have only ever called them prawns, never shrimp.

Use a napkin you fucking knuckle dragging savage.

never

The same can be said about suicide.

every single one of those "flavors" is so weak it ends up just tasting like hot water

It's in north america fam.

And? who cares, there's all kinds of stupid foods in America. and I want to eat them.

stop being such a pleb holy shit, tea is like drinking that weak ass cordial your mum always used to make because she couldn't read the fucking instructions.

That's nowhere near as bad as what you had just posted.

True, but you can't pour hot suicide on your wife's face when she steps out of the kitchen.

Leave the packet in the water for a bit longer then, dipshit.

You called me American.

You messed up.

i want to titfuck those pancakes.

Yes you can. Hot suicide blood. All over the place.

Let me guess, just plain black coffee is the only REASONABLE way to drink coffee

Let me just save you the effort.

Get on my level plebs

Being hungry and aroused by the same thing feels really fucking weird

Outta my way gâvur shits

Yeah and tea is like the emperors new clothes of drinks, some wanker literally found a way to sell water for well over it's price, it's like bottled water today a common sight in the hands of the rich.

yeah because tea is for plebs, why wouldn't i call others plebs because they drink tea, it's a lesser beverage.

But that's good, then you don't have to eat the crust, other people literally don't matter, especially with the truth that other people are literally npcs.

pretzel sticks with chocolate dip and/or peanut butter
any greasy, crumbly or sticky foods are shit-tier for vidya

CHOPSTICKS

How does this make you feel?

Fat

All these years later and that pic still triggers me.

What country are you from that you can't afford tea packets? Hell, if you are living next to a forest or a spring clearing, you can gather your own herbs to brew tea with, retard.

It was considered a luxury so it would have come with a luxury price long ago, it's shit, you're better off drinking water and not wasting your time boiling it and adding tea leaves.

Tea takes about 5 min to make.. Too much time and xp lost mate

No longer aroused, thanks.

Would still kill for some pancakes, though.

What am I seeing?

Fuck off, bong.

No.

It's čaj, you faggot.

यह है मसाला चाय। आप बकरियों बकवास।

I’ve no interest in roach juice. Leave me be.

Why didn't you post cow piss?

Maybe tomorrow I'll go there and spend too much money on candy and noodles

Right from India.

Protip: आप is respectful, kind of like -san suffixes in moonrunes, and the last part ought to read बकरियों कि टट्टी। what you wrote goat shittalk. Sorry, I have autismo

Just Poo in the Loo already.

What does it taste like?

Fucking piss man what do you think it's a bottle of fucking piss what the fucking hell else would it taste like man?

Don't make me do this. You made me do this.
It tastes like cow piss.

Get on my level, plebs.

Noice.
Glad I'm not the only one that does this.

chocotacos

Be gone, Mexiswiss.

Tried making a peanut butter, jelly, and banana sandwich for the first time. Pretty good.

You're all plebs for not enjoying spam

I am amused by your joke and also amazed at the level of image sorting you must have to be able to come up with it on the spot.

Reminder that coffee is for wageslaves.

I want to die

FUCK OFF IT'S CALLED A LOMPE YOU INBRED SHIT

Nu-males please go.

What do you have to do to get your semen brown like that?

Why do you eat raw meat? Do you like chewing cock? Does it taste nice?

I dunno about medium rare steaks, but I've eaten raw salmon and that was pretty tasty honestly.

Of course it was kept in extreme cold for a sufficient amount of time in order to kill parasites.

Haha.

You're an inbred lompe.

It's caramel. And the green stuff is that liquid marshmallow spread with green food dye.

You can cook steak, you know. That's a thing.

hey dont talk shit about lompe I'll fuck u up

You're a lompe fuck shit.

Get called a nu-male, and immediately you jump to projecting penis-lust as a subject.

You have to go back. To reddit, that is.

Okay I have a question on sandwiches and tagging images.

If there's a cheeseburger, do you tag it with both "hamburger" and "cheeseburger"? Because a cheeseburger is just a hamburger with cheese, so you probably should, right?

Yes. Only tag it just a hamburger if it has no cheese on it.

Plebs, all of you

fite me

It looks like something someone would make their first time living alone.

That shit is mostly fannings AKA dust.

My only concept of cooking is frying some kind of meat and eating it with rice and scrambled egg.
Help

thread theme

Define "frying".

the only thing this video misses would be rhythmical clapping in the background

I'm going beyond, I've devised the perfect strategy for myself. I use hydrus which has namespaces, so what I will do is make either a "hamburger" namespace or a "sandwich" namespace, inside that namespace will be the ingredients.

sandwich:sesame seed bun
sandwich:beef
sandwich:cheese
sandwich:lettuce
sandwich:ketchup

Now I need to see if it has a concept of relations, so I can say "a hamburger is a sandwich with these ingredient" so I can search "hamburger" and get the results I need.

I'm glad we worked this out, I'll get started on tagging tomorrow.

Joke's on you, it's in my collection now.

original

The collection grows again.

Would you upload this collection and share it with me? I want to have a collection of hamburgers too but I don't have many to start with.
a.pomf.cat/zucrim.zip

I submitted this post a while ago but it errored out. I'm going to go lay down now so I'll check back later and say thanks in advance.

Nice malware filled download, bro.

It was supposed to be just images, I'll not use pomf in the future. What file host do you recommend?