Mein Kampf

I'm just curious: who hear has actually read it from cover to cover? What do you think of it? Favorite passages/quotes/chapters?

If you've never read it, here's a link: americannaziparty.com/about/MeinKampf english.pdf

Also, Holla Forums reading general.

Other urls found in this thread:

rense.com/general30/schol.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*who here

Please be patient, I have autism.

>(((dreamhost.com)))
First how's the night going FBI, nice to know that dreamhost = fbi now. Second so people don't have to click your honeypot here's mein kampf in >>>/pdfs/1639 . Thirdly fuck off.

I have absolutely no fucking clue what you're on about, but I see your sage so I'm going to bump this pit of spite.

Put me on a list, I want to make new friends. Preferably in the 18-24 range hot and blonde.

Chegged.

Ill have what hes having.

>>>/pdf/

every word of it is truth

My favorite part is when he talks about his time after the war, debating with jews in factories and street corners to try to win the support of Germans almost like going door to door. He explains in great detail the types of debating tactics employed by these sly Jews and it clicked like lightning for me when reading it. Its incredible to watch him tell the story of how he went from a relatively moderate person just trying to look out for the interests of Germany as a whole, to a rabid anti-semite who hated Jews more than anyone can. He resisted it because of his own internal fairness. He paints a great picture of a man conflicted by wanting to be fair, and attempting time and time again to do so only to be beaten by a cheating liar who remembers nothing of a previous debate, and isn't interested in honestly learning from others in terms of politics.

A person with a true AGENDA, despite having been proven wrong infront of multitudes of people, or having a better idea put forth, never changes his story, beliefs, or adopts better ideas. They just act as if nothing has changed, and why, they can only remember the glorious debate victory they had the previous day!

He ends it by telling the reader, "Gradually, i began to hate them…"

I read the first half, waiting for some comfy time to read the second half.

It had a lot of foreshadowing for WWII. He was pretty obsessed with gaining more farmland, he had a poor understanding of nitrogen fixation. But definitely there was a lot that was spot on. Was expecting more anti Jew stuff on there, he wasn't some rabid anti Semite, he was just Jew aware and knew it was a problem needing fixing. You get stronger Jew hate from your random netizen than what he was peddling. Really gives me hope that if someone like him could come so close what we will be able to do.

Spends a lot of time studying failed political movements, what caused there failure and what they should have done. If only he had learned not to invade Russia in the winter.

audio book is good, 20+ hours long though

take a car ride

Like answers, CIAnigger. Still dreaming of that fedora and pinstripe suit. Right?

Off-topic question: Can anyone post that quote about how Jews slander good, honest men? The one on how they'll dig up a person's past to use any dirt whatsoever against them, but if they can't find anything, they'll "make up" the "dirt" to dirty his clean suit anyways. (Ruin his reputation with made up lies.)

I could have sworn I seen that quote somewhere in Mein Kampf (having read it once before), but I also feel like I'm misattributing that quote to this book.

OP, you IP-switching CIAnigger faggot. You stick out like a ashy-footed horsefucker at a barn stable.

Lel good catch user, fucking cianiggers shitting up the board

which one do you recommend?

hello fellow Holla Forumss, i'm getting my noose and i'm going to hang myself for das fuhrer today

i have never read it, and probably never will. i have little interest in things like that and much more interest in cold hard facts, such as the works of David Irving

I hate this gay earth and its gay shills

Shill's first day on the job, doesn't realize user has a dog eared copy of the stalag edition hosted on /pdfs/ printed out and personally leatherbound on his bedside table.

There wasn't an option. If he had waited, there would had been an unending stream of tanks pushing in. If they had not pushed into Russia, it would had been the russians meeting the americans in France rather than Berlin. The flaws in the war effort were kindness and defensiveness. He should had invaded England rather than hoping for so long that (((churchill))) would accept peace instead of firebombing Dresden. He should had killed all of the kikes. Instead, much material and manpower was wasted ferrying around kikes and undesirables, as well as creating defenses to hold positions taken by blitzkrieg. If he would had ravaged the lands of his enemies that could not be held immediately, there would had been victory.
Hitler's only flaw was that he was too kind to his enemies. We must not make this same mistake.

He was a corrupt piece of shit that was used then fired by Trump anyway, who cares.

lolwut

Kill yourself for not knowing anything

now THAT'S some 88-d chess!

Nevermind I'm an idiot. Wrong thread

Holla Forums will often give you a different ID when you reply vs when you make the OP.
It doesn't always happen, but it's very common.

I knew you were talking about Manafort and I agree!

MUH BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKS

Gas yourself retard.

Why don't you delete some of this fucking Alt-Right threads at the top of the board for the last 5 days?

Not a book, but this is a good read and potentially excellent propaganda: rense.com/general30/schol.htm

A Jewish Scholar Defends Hitler

Mein Kampf is mandatory Holla Forums reading and not just any book. reported.

Yea, fuck books right goys?

this shit thread stinks of Holla Forums or some other brand of falseflaggotry.

Very good, Mason was, and still is, way ahead of his time.

I never understood why this one mod, be it kampfy or moonman, hates books and book threads. How fucking dumb do you have to be to hate books?

The Alt-Right existed then?

The mods are compromised. All of them.

OH HEY THEY DELETED THE ANTI BOOK POSTER I GUESS THE MODS REALLY AREN'T THAT GUY, I BET THAT'S NOT DAMAGE CONTROL AT ALL, I BET ALL THE TIMES I TRIED TO POST SELF IMPROVEMENT, BOOK, CRITICAL THINKING ETC THREADS AND WAS BANNED WITH THE LITERAL WORDS "MUH BOOKS" AS THE REASON WERE JUST SOME CRAZY HACKER ON THE MODS ACCOUNT HAHHA, HAHHAHAHAHAHA , HAHAHA YEAH THATS IT

the bots get confused sometimes, they are shittily trained

reminder that the vast majority of posts here are from bots, this site is on life support since they constantly ban all the real people.

honestly I wonder if the mods are bots and this is some kind of censorship experiment

You seem upset.

thats probably the most obvious cia domain ever

MODS = FAGS

why is it obvious?
can you explain why?

Well, there's this bit (from Stalag edition)

Mein Kampf gets anchored here now? What kind of turkroach kikefest is this?

See

I've read it cover to cover. First half is boring. Second half is extremely quotable and relevant to so many things.