Hipster Thread

Post games you feel like only you know about

Other urls found in this thread:

synthetic-reality.com/warpath21.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This game completely fell off the radar.

das macross

Good taste, I have that one in my Dolphin list

i'd be willing to bet that i'm the only one on this board that has played this fucking game

it was my favorite too

all these games r shit
no wonder nobody knows about them

Nah fuck yourself, fam

easy mode

I remember for a long time it was nearly impossible to find a copy of this game. But nowadays there's dozens of $5 listings on Amazon, might pick it up, decent Pokemon clone

I have it on both gamecube and ps2. Pretty good game

Is Taz: Wanted good? I remember renting it from Blockbuster an entire decade ago and it being a huge slog.

Incredible game that's never talked about here.

I enjoyed it. I got it in a pack with pic related for pc. Good times were had for little me.

had fun with it, you are not alone.

c'mon son!

I can raise you one higher OP i have a unboxed copy of whatever the fuck this is

Those games were awesome when I was a kid. But I guess I was a bit dim then since I don't think I finished any of them.

it's the same game, just the american release

I know how you feel, I didn't beat taz wanted till recently when I found it again and went at it

I played this. It was pretty good.

So obscure, it's shutting down in 2 days.

Oh I remember that game as well; think I managed to beat it somehow to, I think it was o.k.

Funny enough I think Taz was the one I got the farthest in, I got to the final boss and got my ass kicked. I definitely need to give it another go now that I hopefully suck less.

Am I misremembering things or was the boss battle with Daffy in the balls really as bad as I thought it was?

synthetic-reality.com/warpath21.htm

I had that game as a kid. Shame it doesn't work well in emulators because it's so obscure no one wants to improve compatibility for it.

Anyone heard of this

I remember it being on the GBA or some shit, one of those hugo games.

In my opinion I thought it was for poor dumb beaner kids cause of how he looked.

I think the Hugo games got a PSN port for PSP/Vita

I had an old PC hugo game

I played the shit out of that game back in the day.

This is an p.fun game when you only have a few minutes to kill.

I liked it, simple and the twist was actually pretty great.

I won't say what it is because there is absolutely no reason to play the game if you know the twist already.

Childhood favorite, wish it was remastered on PC.

are you serious? Everyone on Holla Forums knows about stubbs.

man I remember this one from a while back. Only thing I remember is kewne and a scene near the start of the game where some ladies pass you by and see you bathing in the nude

Mah nigga.