Anti-(((Hollywood))) PSA Project

Anti-(((Hollywood))) PSA Project to Expose Race Mixing Propaganda

We need some new OC, I feel since the election we have been getting lazy and we need to response to the Hispanic truck add.

So I propose we have a good old fashion OC thread to create a Public Service Announcement exposing the Anti White agenda in Hollywood, specifically their attempt to place every white women with another race in TV and Movies. I've already gathered the material for you, just download it and start editing. Feel free to add clips to this thread, or change the music.

It should be between 90 sec and 2 min, like the vid in this OP.

Download Material here: mega.nz/#F!sPRymBaT!nOmr7sNs1twej0gRdHaSJA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ov7Km0BCCQY
youtu.be/x6lwKoYO758
youtu.be/rfG5ND1CbAw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Film_theory
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Posting some samples of what is in the mega file.

Here's to a kike-free first post,

you can't show anything besides anti-White, the normies are not ready for anti-racemixing because it's not taboo to do so, you are better off showing how fags are over represented based on population numbers.

I agree, but people dont like being sold something, same goes for race mixing. add stats to the video.

Here's some examples of how kikewood silences its critics.

Pedowood is in the throws of being revealed to normalfags for what it really is (i.e. full of pedos). Rather than making OC that only a few would be receptive to, it would be more effective make OC that throws fuel onto the fire that has already been ignited.

Why make OC about something normalfags are conditioned to celebrate when Pedowood has been caught doing something normalfags all disapprove of?

already done

Hollywood Sell Soul 1 - youtu.be/ov7Km0BCCQY

Occult Hollywood and the Pedophiles 2 - youtu.be/x6lwKoYO758

Satanic Government Pedophiles Exposed 3 - youtu.be/rfG5ND1CbAw

This is a great over view of the entire situation of what (((kikewood))) does long term to shill against goyim.

Yes, I read that back when it was in an OP.

The real deal is this, Mythology is what passes knowledge down from one generation to the next. Its what the medicine man did pre-writing. It also creates the tribe and culture for the next generation.

By seizing this function the Jew is able to create both IRL and metaphysically their anti goyim culture and teach whites to hate themselves and destroy themselves. To disarm themselves out of guilt.

Some good info to add

I would recommend a video which starts by showing examples of advertisments from the recent past which are homogenous, maybe 2 second clips from television programmes which were 100% European blooded, and morally correct, things that will allow the viewer relaxed and "at home", the natural feeling of living in a homogenous society.
This should be accompanied with some "at home" music, and be long enough to take effect, maybe a third of the video.

Second part should introduce elements of distasteful modern, but very common media. Showing force race mixing from different levels of television and film, things that people are guaranteed to find uncomfortable or displeasing, a sweaty ape in "starwars", or adult negros on children's programs. Flash these in at first, with accompanying "zrrrkkzz" unpleasant sound effect perhaps. Then start streaming them one after another, give the viewer long enough to see them, but make it constant, with some quotes "I hate white people" or that kind of thing.
Build it up and ask "more and more we are being told that it is not right to love someone similar to ourselves".
Don't know about the last section, but the first part should be a pleasant experience to draw the viewer in. Something without comment.
It should also not mention the jew, their conditioned brains just turn off and have a strong guilt/disgust reaction.
If you want to carry that message or lead them to question it, put faces like (((weinstein))) in a section at the end of "who is doing this? why would they do it". Familiar jew faces, soros too.

Make sure not to fetishise the race mixing. Choose the most universally tasteless examples.

Blacks are unwanted specimens. They are the least desirable race outside of aborigines. The females are ugly, misshapen and the males violent and untrustworthy.
Advertising is most heavily used to sell that which is unwanted and unneeded. If negroids were desirable by human beings, there would be no need of advertisement.

Exactly, if you want to attack the white race, attack the women first and burden them with half breeds while the father leaves the house.

Its womb warfare.

Never saw it. I saw another British movie a while back that looked equally pozzed

Top kike degeneracy

https ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbXIQBZ0eGE

And this is one of the most degenerate pieces of anti-White Jew propaganda I ever saw. Its a movie called higher learning from the 90's. Its the most blatant piece of Kike propaganda I've ever saw. It literally pushes every part of the Jew social agenda
I don't think a more blatant Jewish cultural Marxist film has ever been made

Vid is frozen for the first 9's just so you know

trips confirm

top kek

Early motion picture theory explained how you can influence the minds and emotions of the audience with things as simple as facial expressions on screen.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Film_theory

These kids of films and ideas are about influencing anyone who has pro white ideas to more to violence as a way of expressing their ideas.

There is no such thing as a "Nazi" that was a allied slur word against the Germans, neo-nazis are a joke, a creation of the Jew.

I was just thinking about this today. I went through the JC penny to get into my mall, and 90% of the fucking pictures in there on the walls were nogs. I'm so fucking sick of seeing these disgusting people worshiped by advertisers to suck the cock of jews and libs. It's bad enough they rob and breed uncontrollably, the last thing I want is to see these lying piles of shit normalizing them and showing them in "happy families." Fucking disgusting.

Director/Writer is a Nigger

The "nazi" is a jew that recently cried about the Charlotsville thing

Yea, Micheal rappakike, totally "me, a pure Christian white man" kek